CHAD THUNDERCOCK ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

Im not sure if this guy is on adderalll while he does this.

twitter.com/ABC/status/996881037392138240

Guy shits on an uptown midtown restaurant for having employees that clearly illegal. Guys got a major point: this is slave labor in the richest city in america.

Attached: spanish-speakers-tirade-03-ht-jc-180516_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x745, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/contact
twitter.com/ABC/status/996881037392138240
youtube.com/watch?v=y3jXyq6B2i4
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EB6G43XIk
twitter.com/ASchlossbergLaw
aaronschlossberglaw.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you mean Shlomo Hookednose

HELLO FELLOW WHITES

The normal fag can only take so much.

Attached: 6546545254552.jpg (642x800, 75K)

Its just 1 percent of 1 percent of kikes that want to burn their world down. This guy is on our side

>this is slave labor in the richest city in america
That's why I can't take liberals seriously desu.
Their policies are terrible for the working class. It drives down wages and degrade the working conditions.
Then they talk shit about the rich and how much they feel for the poor. Then more immigration and more globalization, exactly what the capitalist elite want.

Chadstein on the rampage

more like autistic arab

only problem is america doesn't have an official language

JEWS ARE NOT WHITE

>our side
No he's not kike

it was supposed to be german

>Honey, I'm calling ICE
>Maybe you should take a break from that sandwich today

Where were you when Chadstein awakened?

Attached: 1521872701243.png (250x202, 8K)

>slave labour

The word you are looking for is serfdom

dems are based on: stupid educated white women who are rattled by fake social issues
highly paid public union workers that lead to overtaxed deficet spending.

its all about power for them.. Its all about the parties.

He's an Israeli, he used the no true scotsman ruse on Jews that didn't support Israel. Why would a white man care about Israel if he isn't a crypto kike or shabbos goy?

So much was. :(

He has a point. My grandparents had to learn English when they came here from Croatia. I wouldn't even want Germans moving to Croatia and speaking German, so why must we tolerate it here?

HOLY SHIT

LETS CALL ICE
user'S AWOKE

RAID RAID RAID
lets all fucking call ice on these people....

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

BASED.

When America becomes non-white, English being spoken there will start to diminish.

Based patriot

ice.gov/contact

ice.gov/contact
ice.gov/contact

Should we doing raids on bussinesses?

Only tenable platform is a jew free one.

Patrick Little for Arbiter of justice, hangman of dual israeli citizens.

Attached: BYYEEE BYEEE.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

Somebody with a Twitter post the Teddy Roosevelt quote about immigrants and speaking english, and somebody mention the way that lady laughed in the video. The only way a woman can hold power over a man is with their mouth, they dispense all of their power this way. If they laugh in a passive aggressive way, its to undermine and emasculate you. Its a morally reprehensible behavior possessed by most women. Also mention that this man is himself, a minority. His alleged usage of substances is irrelevant as most Americans live life heavily medicated. I lay bricks with only mexicans 6 days a week. People only speak different languages when they wish to talk shit. If they dont wish to talk shit then they will properly communicate with you. Leftists play dumb because they misunderstand the idea of absolutes, and they will and do suffer deeply for it. I haven't met a happy leftist above the age of 30.

>If they laugh in a passive aggressive way, its to undermine and emasculate you.
you can hear how absolutely triggered she is when he calls her fat, I died

Chadstein on the rampage. If you ever want to destroy a woman you just ignore anything she's saying and call her fat

Attached: 1368383310483.gif (250x250, 993K)

>twitter.com/ABC/status/996881037392138240
Good for him. Why does everyone think the same but puss out on actually saying it? Need 300 million more of him.

Woh... I never knew Jack Dorsey was that big of a racist

My buddy and I got kicked out of a bar by the doorman like 3 days ago because the doorman was black and my friend refused to believe a black man had a job

lol

> This guy is on our side
>Jow Forums is one person

Attached: 1526365133920.jpg (388x389, 44K)

asians partake on this board. So no. Its not a hivemind one person. Maybe honorary hivemind.

Jow Forums is silly

We shouldnt want racists that cant make an argument. All of our racists should be very compelling. You cant just support any racist. We need to foster a type of racist that is accurate.

illegal immigration is a vital part of capitalism

Attached: f11df0a49788cfbab44f22d03d236ef8.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

How did you even get in the bar if the bar if he was in front of the bar?

How did you even get in the bar if he was in front of the bar?*

muh bad

Attached: UC1NzM6.jpg (540x430, 32K)

Attached: DdUfCeRVwAYrayL.jpg (1200x900, 222K)

Attached: DdUfCeUVwAInR2A.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

Is that the same guy?

The guy with the sign is Jovi Val, he got knifed in the face for wearing a MAGA hat,, He's friends with Joomer

youtube.com/watch?v=y3jXyq6B2i4

Same guy. Looking for trouble.

We were AT the bar. About to walk in. Random black dude comes out and asks for ID. Buddy thought it more likely that he was trying to rob us. My buddy just wanted a fight though, we wouldve wiped the floor with the whole bar and he was getting married the next day so I removed him before his mouth did any more damage. I love a good fight, but dammit you fucker you gotta be at your wedding the next day

When Eminem makes a video telling all Trump supporters to go fuck themselves, no one really bats an eye.

When Donnie Glover does it, he gets over 100 million views for saying the same shit in a way less intelligent fashion.

I guess if he were a nigger, he'd have gotten the credit instead of Gambino's tight pant wearing ass.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-17 at 2.53.04 AM.png (1365x767, 958K)

You're full of shit, they would have decked you faggots the second you tried to act tough.

The kike is right though

Lol

>MAKE AMERICA JEW AGAIN
>KEEP AMERICA JEW

>"le based jew" JIDF thread #143 of the day
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF-articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.08M)

Yeah this dude is on something lol

“Slave labor” receive cash and pay zero tax. Fuck them

I don't know whats more hideous. The SJW trump supporter, or that hunchback Jew creature. He even wore his little red helmet. Why are Jews so ugly?

Attached: 1514141040026.jpg (400x300, 58K)

>Its just 1 percent of 1 percent of kikes that want to burn their world down. This guy is on our side
Fuck off JIDF

Attached: le hot jewess.png (1267x1633, 1.23M)

Attached: JIDF in action.jpg (1631x1987, 518K)

75% of Jews are liberal and want to turn it into a multicultural hellscape.
the other 25% are Zionists and need the American military to fight Israel's wars. So they postpone the hellscape.

I laughed.

Fun fact: jews are just 0.01% of the world population and just 2% of the US population

Attached: our media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.79M)

Attached: fellow white people.png (5049x2526, 1.83M)

i think a lot of it is virtue signaling....

the sin of all jews is that they as a group have trouble ostrazing and flat out murdering the 1 percent of 1 percent

>75% of Jews are liberal and want to turn it into a multicultural hellscape.
>the other 25% are Zionists and need the American military to fight Israel's wars.
They attempt to control both sides of any situation. Jewing 101, as for all their history.

Attached: wake 359 times.jpg (924x9999, 3.22M)

Attached: who_controls_america.png (690x5604, 552K)

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EB6G43XIk

Attached: tricks.jpg (1026x792, 206K)

>expressing the true thoughts of every american today
>he must be on adderall
thats not how it works, but im on adderall so

>adderall
Yeah adderall does not really make you open up your true feelings like alcohol but it does make me a bit more chatty.

Attached: xzMYtqo.jpg (1452x1368, 169K)

no, they want to turn YOUR country into a multicultural hellscape, they want an ethno-state for themselves.

Hmm maybe I should fill my adderall prescription.

yes, there are some signals that Jews either want to evacuate Israel or/and they want to set up a third Jew-dominated state in the Poland/Ukraine area.
Intermarium was a spook.

Based Jew

>Land of the free!
>(Freedom to speak ONLY English)
No wonder your libertarians are losing. What a fucking joke

To do what

This

Attached: 1525962233062.png (899x1632, 389K)

top lel no shame

Attached: iwonderwhoisbehindthispost.png (734x286, 26K)

How is opening new thread about a Jow Forums related subject is muh jidf, you schizo brainlet? just gas yourself now if you have such a problem with that or at the very least don't spam this thread

Constitution was written in English so the official language is English. The only reason there's no federal mandate is because every pre-existing Native American language (not including Spanish) would have to be included for posterity sake.

Maybe after the Wall is upgraded Trump will force English as the primary language. Forcing English would make a better wall though honestly.

You have the freedom to speak the language of freedom, ye cunt.

...wait, what are you running your mouth for, don't Aussies speak some form of Anglo language?

Attached: aussie-shitposting-continuously.png (439x290, 152K)

>Why are Jews so ugly?
Inbreeding and nigger blood

Does he look like default commander shepard to anyone else?

I despise illegal immigration more than anyone but language barriers are obsolete now because our phones are pocket translators. There's no excuse anymore to be upset that an illegal immigrant or anyone is speaking spanish or any other language besides English.

Bullshit
I live in England and so many people don't speak English.
>government and councils spend millions translating English into dozens of foreign languages
>patients die or get injured or sick every year because staff and patients can't communicate properly
>the retail sector hire cheap foreign labour where speaking to customer's is essential

It's a fucking mess here, if you want this then you're a brain dead moron

I didn't imply I wanted it but it's just not a legitimate issue anymore at least in America. If you both have smartphones then you can literally have a conversation with each other. If just one person has a phone then you can still get a lot accomplished with just yes and no responses, pointing, etc. Language barriers were a massive problem and that's why I'm grateful we finally have a solution.

FUCK OFF JIDF

shut up kike

That was hilarious

>government and councils spend millions translating English into dozens of foreign languages
Well, you live in fucking England which is in fucking Europe. Europe is home to many many native languages, full of people who might move to England. You even have Welsh and Gaelic still spoken today in modern day United Kingdom.

The United States on the other hand doesn't have the same level of language diversity potential. Mostly just Spanish from Mexico and South America or French Canadians. Most people in the United States of European decent have lost any mother tongue that their relatives would of spoken. My great grandmother moved to the US from Sweden when she was ~35, and never really learned much English. I on the other hand can only really speak English.

>>patients die or get injured or sick every year because staff and patients can't communicate properly
Don't doctors call a government run 1-800 number to talk to translators in England?

Attached: 1524344936177.jpg (791x682, 46K)

Are we really doing this? I got a couple places.....

SQUATTING SLAV TV

there's no constitutional requirement to speak English at a language of business.
this idiot needs to be committed

>speak english and you can be american too!

Attached: 1522182028806.png (1146x643, 858K)

i did last year and got jury duty.
2 birds with 1 stone.
glad i didnt get picked.
it was for a murder trial! jesus christ...
black guy shot somebody...
even heard his family say "das the raycis one"
like they knew i browse 4chin....

fuck them.
I CALLED ICE.

place i worked at had some funky shit going on.. probably still does. cash paid.. tatted. guns. drugs. 2 weeks in country.. already working.. cant read letters or numbers....
town filled with kids that cant find jobs...
spics showing up with guns in the parking lot....
used to be a white town... now it's trashed.

Good idea though if you want to hide your illegal status lol

called ice on some swedish cunt who overstayed his visa
it's not as if he cares either way, but felt good reporting people who have broken the law

The constitution wasn't written in spanish you dumb fuck. It's fucking disgusting how when he says "this is america" the dumb bitch in the video starts laughing and goes "yeah" implying that they're supposed to be speaking spanish here.

Fuck that. And fuck brown people.

Tell your friends and family about Patrick Little! He needs the support.

And if you know any youtube hosts, he is open for interviews

Attached: Dc98n14VAAE6Qai.jpg (849x1200, 128K)

Well done
Jow Forums doesn't care about race, just the rule of law

twitter.com/ASchlossbergLaw
this him?
He´s an attourney.
Anyways i can understand a lawyer firm would allow to be contacted in many languages so i don´t find it hypocritical. And if i were american i would be fed up to my eyeballs with the illegal aliens that basically come in and want to change america. They come illegaly and the only retarded excuse to not kicked out is
>you ruin our country so we come here
Bullshit, you ruin your own countries lady. And it´s hardly an excuse to try to go and try to take over other peoples nations. Look at united states. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS finding their way into governments lobbying to keep door fucking open giving themselves welfare and education etc. at taxpayer expense. Realize how bad that is going to turn out. Do you think they care about in this case american values. No not at all. When they become enough they will try to change america into something they like better. Which is treason by foreign influence. This is also precisely why mass immigration was never a thing in the past because that´s exactly the stuff that can happen and has a high likelyhood of happening if you allow stuff like this. And open borders completely. Well then it´s a total shitshow.

Attached: schlossberg.png (433x558, 157K)

You do know that not everyone speaks English in the US right, and I'm not even simply taking about Spanish.

Attached: 1524624267376.jpg (421x294, 23K)

>You do know that not everyone speaks English in the US right, and I'm not even simply taking about Spanish.
They´re not supposed to be doing that.
>Jow Forums doesn't care about race, just the rule of law
Ofcourse people care about their race and people of the nation they have built. What nonsense. But ofcourse they care also about illegal aliens flooding into their countries trying to basically invade them which is exactly what is going on with the US. There´s over 40 million ILLEGALS they didn´t even immigrate legally. In the US, maybe even more. Because idiots have told americans close your eyes it´s only 10 million it´s just 10 million maybe less.. for years. And then go WOPS, oh sorry it´s 40-50 million we lied, but you can´t deport that many people burgers! hahahaha! These people have their own countries they should be working on just so people understand. They are not endangered species that don´t exist anywhere else.

aaronschlossberglaw.com/

Attached: schlossbergattourney.png (1269x637, 434K)

>everyone who's brown and speaks a second language is clearly illegal
And you are clearly a racist idiot, please go drown in a bucket.

Try going to mexico and then someone comes into restaurant and you start speaking swahili. See what happens.