Big spike in teen suicide, 2008-2016

Destroy family. Destroy religion. Destroy culture. Destroy a sense of purpose and meaning in life.
This is the result. Good job, liberals. The Jews couldn't be happier at the work you did for them.

Attached: Suicide Spike.jpg (670x367, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ghnqGB9DLk&list=PL4F92fwKkk6Q9q4XvbhQ3OidnXofA-5AQ
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/abs/10.1176/appi.ajp.161.12.2303
youtube.com/watch?v=E-VTJHtBPD4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4482518/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you realize God is dead

Attached: image11.jpg (1134x1056, 310K)

Obama's legacy.

Conservatives are just as much to blame. Both parties have utterly choked this country with illegal immigration.

Goy please, diversity is our strength. Everything is fine, just take your SSRI meds

Attached: trudeau_halifax_faggot.jpg (831x650, 129K)

> TFW you're not afraid to take your SSRI pills
And you shouldn't be ashamed goyi- guys.

Attached: PetersonRoom2.jpg (1200x800, 149K)

gen z fag here, I personally know of quite a few people my age who have attempted suicide or talk about hating life to the point where they want to end it.

It's not just the US, either. In England, every two minutes a young white working class male kills himself

What are they usual reasons for hating life?

Mark Zuckerberg is going to get the death penalty for intentionally making kids depressed through research and algorithms on facebook.

Look back in hatred. Always remember who is responsible for this. Teach your kids and grandkids.

>gen z fag here
So you are under aged
Why would you advertise that

Unironically this.

People feel the psychological effects of having their culture taken away from them.

Gen Z starts at age 23 people.
> but demographers and researchers typically use the mid-1990s to mid-2000s as starting birth years. At the present time, there is little consensus regarding ending birth years.

>TFW you're not afraid to take your SSRI pills
I'll pass on the CIA nigger pills

Attached: TJ_Lane_killer_shirl.jpg (347x410, 26K)

Attached: kendall-jenner-maga.jpg (2001x1001, 138K)

I doubt suicide attempts have jack all to do with the political climate, people don't kill themselves over that shit, it's something else

What are their exact complaints?

At least I can still abort children.

>god's dead
>not allowed to make the ubermensch
Now what, Nietzsche?!?

Heil Hyper Hitler!

you don't need religion to find meaning in life

Attached: 1514463326159.jpg (800x450, 69K)

I can say with absolute certainty that there is a God, and that God is everything that exists in this universe and reality

Yet, I can not argue against the possibility that God is dead or dying. How fucking wild is that?

>why salome no suck pee pee?
>god is dead cause no one suck my pee pee

Is the path to salvation paved with blowjobs?

(You)jo is such a good series

Attached: Blank+_504fcb7fcb6ce74c8865070380b808a2.jpg (326x326, 16K)

It's not the political climate per se. It's the result of the politics.
It's a lack of grounding and lack of purpose.
Kids used to know their place: either be a dad and breadwinner or a mom and homemaker.
But now it's all so open-ended, it doesn't feel supportive too people.
It's too subjective, and people don't like that. People need hard and fast rules.
Otherwise they go off the rails in various ways, whether shooting up a school or shooting themselves.

No, that's flat out fucking wrong, Gen Z starts around 2005, a generation is in the general region of 20 years, and the oldest a Gen Z can be right now is 13-14.

So try again Millenial.
(((Demographers and researchers)))
All that is to commercially separate you from the economically demoralized early and bulk Gen Y "Millenial" population. We are still in Gen Z, and will be so until around 2025 give or take

A Generation isn't some 10 year span of time they can use to further classify and divide us, Boomers and X and the previous were ~20+ year generations, and there were 5 generations born in the 20th century.

You don't get to split up Gen Y because you fucked it so hard you basically broke it

>Fuck you men you're the worst!
>Why are our teenage boys killing themselves? Complete mystery!

>people don't kill themselves over that shit, it's something else
You miss the point of the OP, they destroyed hope. Only us faggots here summoned the bringer of the light. Which we all know involves hell on earth, some people can't deal with that

Attached: happening_kike_lvls.png (662x518, 238K)

You do to find an absolute meaning.
Without religion, any meaning you find is just something made up.
That's not enough grounding for people.
We were told people don't need grounding.
That's a lie. Now we're paying the price.

Kids are attempting to kill themselves because they do something stupid on Social Media and a day later the entire world knows about it and it's trending on youtube.

>attempting suicide
i wonder what they consider an attempt.

The education system really fucks with them. Instant access to technology is also a problem since some people just don't know when to quit using technology. I've had to delete my social media and limit my tech use so I don't go off the deep end.

> mid 1990's to mid 2000's TYPICALLY used for a demographic
>> DAS WRONG IT'S MID 2000's!
Okay

That's probably part of it too. But if people have solid grounding, the Internet can't get to them that way.

So what are you doing here?

>Both parties have utterly choked this country with illegal immigration
the issue is far larger than just illegal immigration. also why would kids/teens care about illegal immigrants

>Destroy family. Destroy religion. Destroy culture. Destroy a sense of purpose and meaning in life.

Those things are only useful to Capitalists if they turn a profit. As soon as they stop doing that, they are immediately discarded. What do the vast majority of humans want? Cheap thrills and to get their rocks off for that shot of dopamine during orgasm. Degeneracy is the logical endgame of free market Capitalism.

t. brainlets

this.

(((freedom))) = the freedom to sin

t. jew

Attached: jew_average__NY_kike.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Jow Forums isn't even close, pretty hard to take anyone seriously, if a user saying kys makes you want to kys you are seriously deserving of death.

If someone with 500000 followers said kys and you got cyberbullied you'd seriously consider it because of peer pressure.

They also want security, which is often at odds with the cheap thrill.
It's a choice between immediate vs. delayed gratification.
You have to learn to delay gratification. Immediate gratification is the natural reaction.
People aren't learning to delay gratification because they aren't taught there's any reason to delay it.
But there is: security.

Bump for accuracy and importance

Because they’d have to school down with their kids if not the immigrants themselves?

>If someone with 500000 followers said kys and you got cyberbullied you'd seriously consider it because of peer pressure.

lmao you fucking pussies

>If someone with 500000 followers said kys and you got cyberbullied you'd seriously consider it because of peer pressure.
No wonder burgers have a problem with mental health issues if you're all this weak inside.

Thanks for you the (you). You just make my post more visible and help me get my message out.

Attached: 1511370467992.jpg (456x402, 72K)

Hey I was almost this statistic. Man it's been a long ride.

Attached: feels.png (205x246, 14K)

>Without religion, any meaning you find is just something made up.
my reason to live is for my family, my hopes of accomplishing something worthwhile in my life and my friends. That is far more grounded than religion. I read this book called man's search for meaning and would highly recommend it

Because it chokes all of our resources especially schools. Illegal immigration is the #1 cause of our country's downfall and the #1 cause of illegal immigration is H2A agriculture visas. Boomers completely sold out the last two generations.

Implying religion isn't made up
>That's not enough grounding for people.
It is for me. People need to be responsible for themselves and find their own meaning. Those that fail to do so are weak and are doing society a favor by removing themselves from the gene pool

Attached: 1518074618908.jpg (780x720, 107K)

>Gen Z starts around 2005
gen z starts from 95-97
milennial starts from 80-85 and ends 95-2000

It's not a question of liberals vs conservatives. It's the fucking boomers that ruined the country. Conservative and liberal boomers alike

>pic of girl
>3/4 successful suicides are men
They only have so many attempts because they fucking suck at killing themselves.

Those are all very limited things, and they depend upon your value of them. That is, they are important to you, but outside of you, they aren't important. So your reasons for living are actually trivial in the big picture. In 100 years, no one will remember any of it.

Religion gives absolute value that doesn't depend on your arbitrary decision that something is worthwhile. That is a more solid grounding, if you can get yourself to believe in it.

Also, religion is a shared belief system, which has its own strength. If you value your family, and each other person values their own families, there is no shared value system. Religion gives more solid grounding because it is all the same for everyone, so it's more real and absolute, again, if you can get yourself to believe in it.

I say this as an atheist, btw.

decade born +/- 5 years
1950s Gen V boomer
1960s Gen W buster
1970s Gen X the breakfast club
1980s Gen Y millennials
1990s Gen Z Sturmabteilung
2000s Gen A
2010s Gen B

>nothing matters but MTV shiny thingies and small green papers
this is good
world is healing by killing off weak

Conservative estimate:
Greatest Generation - 1905 - 1925
Silent Generation - 1925 - 1945
Boomers - 1945 - 1965
X - 1965 - 1985
Y (Millenials) - 1985 - 2005
Z - First 21st century generation

Each generation is ~20 years
The span of dwell time it takes a newborn to become a functioning young adult

Liberal estimate

Greatest gen - 1900 - 1920
Silent - 1920-1940
Boomers - 1940-1960
X- 1960 - 1980
Y - 1980 - 2000
Z - 2000 - 2020

Which would make the oldest 3-5% of gen Z 18 years old currently

>Splitting Gen Y in half

Gen Y, now that the span is over, is twice the size of all of the births occuring during Gen X.
On average Gen Y is almost 3/4 more numerous than Gen X currently, because Gen X has had the worst post war fatality rate.

The only reason they want to split Gen Y is because we have power in numbers, half the early generation is demoralized and seeking the right wing, and (((They))) are trying to capitalize on the later half of Gen Y, calling it Z even, to differentiate from eldest "millenials" who are checking the fuck out of society and bulk/median millenials who are generally brainwashed and broken in an entirely different way.

You are a fucking millenial, you don't like the connotation, fine, don't call your self one, call yourself Y, or call yourself a gay woman for all I care. There is no such fucking thing as a 10 year generation and you are lying to yourself

Nigga you're on Jow Forums, most of the people here were probably almost that statistic.

Well right I agree.

We have to permanently close the southern border and declare Mexico a rogue nation. Then begin mass round ups.

Because mental illness is rampant in today's societal make-up. What the fuck are you supposed to do when your autistic, seriously how do they live.

Man you sure are assblasted and presumptuous.

If you believe in religion, it does not seem just made up.
But if you have your own personal reasons for living, they are just made up, and you could have picked any of a million other reasons.

It may be because religion is a belief about the nature of reality, within which values are not arbitrary, whereas a nonreligious value system is just a belief about values, which are arbitrary.

People need something to base their values and meaning on that isn't perceived as arbitrary. Religion gives that. A personally developed set of values and meaning does not.

>liberals
>conservatives
>boomers
You're all such fucking brainlets, it's so tiring.

Totalitarian school system of pills vs boys.

Over-regulated society in which only negative aspects tend to work.

People overseas generally being more cray cray.
Not hating on Americans, but European countries were shipping their unneeded (people on welfare) citizens to the colonies.

Also circumcision.

>In 100 years, no one will remember any of it.
i don't live now so people 100 years from now will remember it thats dumb, the conversation we have as this moment will be forgotten tomorrow. Meaning personally for me derives from motivation to live, love and be loved, it's not some grand spectacle to make something out of. I also think meaning is entirely individualistic which is just obvious i think no one is going to live their lives the same way as another person.

The problem is being more on the intellectual side, and seeking truth about said religions, and then you're filled with doubt. You want the absolute truth, and feel there isn't one.

Exactly. They are both Jewish constructs to put us against each other.

>What the fuck are you supposed to do when your autistic
Stop being so American, I guess.

Don't forget how they romanticized suicide with that awful tv show about a girl who kills herself and leaves letters to people explain why. Or something like that.

see
A generation is not a 10 year affair.
Generation Z(ombie) is the first post 2000 generation, all of it is under 18

And it will the first generation wholly enslaved by the Jews.

Just look at how fucking hard they failed at social engineering Gen X and Gen Y.

Most of Gen X has killed itself or is in prison, the younger members are emulating "Millenial" culture

And they fucking broke half of Gen Y in the mold with 9/11 and the economic implosion happening in our most crucial years, half of older Gen Y is checking the fuck out, and they are trying to rebrand late Gen Y as something wholly different entirely, Gen Z.

There is dichotomy in every generation
Old boomers were hippy trash
Young Boomers were snorting coke in the 80's
Old Gen X partied too hard and is dying out
Young Gen X is Millenial + 5
Old Millenials are disillusioned
Young Millenials are being told they are another generation entirely because of Jewish tricks

>Good job, liberals
the conservatives are just as much to blame for this as the liberals, the materialistic view of the world that both the mainstream american left and right wings are pushing is the problem

Attached: quote-the-americans-are-the-living-refutation-of-the-cartesian-axiom-i-think-therefore-i-am-julius-e (850x400, 70K)

Well if you think about it, people on the more disabled side throughout history have had the option to live more simply. Farming, living off grid etc. Now we live in a very populated money driven cycle. Those that differ have no place to go. I enjoy looking at the psychology of this, and that why I feel the rise of mental illness is evident, because it is now caught/observed.

P.S.
Lack of religion is not the problem in fact it is the opposite.
Overzealous christcuck families indoctrinating their children into an Abrahamic fear cult.

Not saying I'm anti religion though. Be a Budhist, Hindu, any Gentile religion is fine, since it does not go crazy on "oogha booga love me or go to hell" stuff.
One could also be an atheist all I care.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ghnqGB9DLk&list=PL4F92fwKkk6Q9q4XvbhQ3OidnXofA-5AQ

why are you this upset dude they're just arbitrary date ranges

Attached: 1372224510475-1.jpg (702x569, 52K)

People need more meaning than just something personal to them, because it's not hard to see through that and realize that the things that matter to you don't really matter. If the only reason things matter is because they matter to you, then if you remove yourself from the equation through suicide, all of a sudden, all mattering will disappear with you.

But if there's something else, a backstop of absolute value and meaning, then nothing you can do will make that go away.

Plus people need absolute rules about right and wrong that are based on something more than just personal decisions. Because again, if you really examine any set of personal values, once you get to the bottom of them, there's nothing there.

Without religion, there is no real right or wrong, no real value in anything, no real meaning. Lots of people when they get out that far that they realize that, don't find it hard to kill themselves.

Plus you are talking about these friends and family. Some people don't have that. Or they may have ones that let them down. All of those arbitrary meanings and values can be wiped away at any time. But a religious belief in an absolute cannot. It's the final thing that makes all the rest of it hang together.

>first generation wholly enslaved by the Jews

go fuck your mother

Attached: 8f9.jpg (184x184, 10K)

so teen suicides spike after social media booms. huh. really makes you think

I'm going to bed. In case anyone hits on this, it's not boomers. It's not liberals. It's not conservatives. It's literally Babylon. Stupid fucking normie filth. Wake up.

Attached: Coincidence.jpg (520x318, 57K)

Aspergers is from royal dna.

im not going to argue what and how other people find meaning in their lives, i've simply listed out reasons why i have meaning in my life. We also have different criteria for meaning in one's life

Those who an hero are more likely to be SJWs. Easier tvictory for Trump

You don't get to write yourself out of a generation because (((Popular Media))) gave your generation a shit label and an even shittier stigma and because our Boomer parents aren't happy with us as a whole. Call yourself Gen Y for all I fucking care

You're a Millenial Bra.
You better learn to live with it and understand and accept it because there isn't much time left until Boomers start dying off en masse in the 2020's and the older millenials, born before 92', start seizing political power en masse.
The first Millenial (the oldest year at 33 y/o according to the conservative estimate) is a Rep in the House of Representatives - A republican

If using the liberal metric we already have ~ 10 reps.

By 2022 Millenial members of the House and Senate will outnumber Gen X members.

Dozens of Senators and Reps aren't seeking reelection next year.
Millenials will largely be filling their shoes.

You want to turn your back on your Generation instead of fix the problems while we still fucking can, because it's a rocky fucking road to 2022 and the right needs all hands on deck turning this generation around, and at the very least giving those who have become disillusioned and lost hope a chance

I suppose we would want something like this, but this doesn't seem to be sourced.

Attached: religion and suicide.png (623x394, 19K)

high IQ comment

>cyberbullying exists
>killing yourself because of peer pressure
fuck me you burgers are an alien species.

Your conflating a healthy culture with religion, which throughout the course of history has always been necessary for the prior. When you destroy family and cultural values and replace them with money, hedonism and technology you destroy the social fabric that has created this current individualist society we live in. It’s similar to destroying the foundation of a house after building the house. What do you think will happen mr tough guy individualist?

Attached: 8008C9B7-8160-44D7-A021-B0B79B036E51.jpg (300x168, 29K)

how are these comparable they're from different years

Here's another one on it, empirical study:

>Religiously unaffiliated subjects had significantly more lifetime suicide attempts and more first-degree relatives who committed suicide than subjects who endorsed a religious affiliation.

ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/abs/10.1176/appi.ajp.161.12.2303

Listen to Varg
youtube.com/watch?v=E-VTJHtBPD4

Attached: 5675r57699.png (909x630, 651K)

Attached: image.jpg (369x292, 30K)

good times -> weak men
it's not their fault

To go further, Gen Y is by far the largest generation since the Boomers, and practically ALL of Gen Y has boomer parents.

Who exactly do you think get's to take over when the Boomers die out? Gen X is insignificantly small, and probably won't even have a president ffs (Ted Cruz was their only hope)

Are you beginning to understand why (((They))) are splitting the generation? Early Gen Y (C:1985 - 1995 or L:1980-1990) is larger and much, much whiter than later Gen Y, they know it's inevitable that disillusioned early Gen Y "Millenials" are going to sieze power so they call late Gen Y "Gen Z" and want to prop up the non-white members as future leaders.

Wake the fuck up white man

Here's another one, a meta-analysis:

Results
Nine studies that altogether evaluated 2339 suicide cases and 5252 comparison participants met all selection criteria and were included in the meta-analysis. The meta-analysis suggested an overall protective effect of religiosity from completed suicide. Sub-analyses similarly revealed significant protective effects for studies performed in western cultures, areas with religious homogeneity, and among older populations.

Conclusion
Religion plays a protective role against suicide in a majority of settings where suicide research is conducted. However, this effect varies based on the cultural and religious context. Therefore, public health professionals need to strongly consider the current social and religious atmosphere of a given population when designing suicide prevention strategies.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4482518/

Again, I'm an atheist. I take the pain straight. But I don't fault people for taking a little religious anesthesia to help them get through this whole thing.

Organized religions are aids.

We need to go back to how it used to be(SHAMIN and seers). Then progress, REAL progress will be achieved.

this.
Sucidal depression is the result of recurring negative thoughts about the personal future.
The Obama anti-White PoC marxism is delivering it in a state-organized fashion.
Despite Trump winning, the system is still in place.

>Despite Trump winning, the system is still in place.

The system is being fixed. There's a lot to do at the state level. Trump is not alone, there are millions of patriots working on the problems.

Because if you were another generation entirely that means me, a pre-90's millenial born in 88 and only 6 years older than you, or my cousin, born in 86 and 8 years older than you - having kids at 17 y/o (in 2005 or 2003) would mean we had kids who are 2 generations ahead of us, and not gen Z.

If we had kids in our 20's, 3 - 4 generations

If we have kids in our 30's 4-5 generations

40's-50's - 5-7 generations ahead of us

Yet it's widely understood that the 20th century was 5, AT MOST 6 generations

That would mean a newborn born today is not Gen Z, or that Gen Z is a generation that started in 1995 and will end in 2020 - making Gen Y a 10 or 15 year generation - and that's flat out fucking retarded and you should be ashamed of yourself