Stop data mining us you fucking kike

>35
>Bachelors
>32k/yr
>Managing investments from my 20s and early 30s

>27
>I trade crypto full time
>Made $70k last year
>I basically speculate on coins that'll increase 10%-30% in the short term most of my time is spent doing things outside of Crypto, though.

Autist confirmed.

Do NOT reply to threads starting with questions and asking for specific information. They are AI learning threads.

How do I prove i'm not? You faggot.

I make 50K rubles a month as a Russian bot for the Kremlin. It sounds like a lot but it's not.

fuck off shekelsteingoldbergshlaussmeiner

>56
>Primary is my highest
>Was $98000 a year when I was working but I sold all my property 5 years ago and retired a millionaire
>Was a factory foreman.

Careful user. Almost all those coins are ponzi schemes.

>28
>bring in about 45k cash/year in addition to living expenses (tenants)

some college
B2B telecom sales

Bump

these threads are great, but nowadays im more interested in what assets people hold and how much they SAVE each year

JD
ask me in a couple months
studying for bar

High School
Unemployed
SAHM

>27 years old
>Completed BS in Accounting, 25% way through MBA program
>$43k per year
>Accountant

>31
>bachelors
>$100k+
>software sales

> 32
> Currently back to school to become electrotechnician. Otherwise: sales courses
> Currently around 25k$ / year
> Cleaning 2 kindergartens after hours @ 25$/hour.

none
like 40k
welfare NEET

You don’t make 40k on welfare at 25 you retard

Bless you Kek

>How do I know if I can trust you?
>You don't

side hustle

>22
>Premed, BS Bio
>Earned some $20k/yr. as lab instructor by the time I got my AS. Felt good earning that much since I grew up poor.
>Currently unemployed, studying for MCAT.

>>Age
>>Education
dropout
>>Pay
$0
>>Work description
n/a

People hire me to murder people like yoiu. I make about 1, 1.5

>22
>H.S Diploma
>$14/Hour
>retail
swag

Attached: affordablemarriage.jpg (567x269, 108K)

But Jews make money

23 year old neet

>late 20s
>University degree in finance
>~1-5k usd/month
Legal criminal enterprise. I scam Chinese and Russian online businesses because what the fuck are they going to do?

The lifestyle can be a little boring for straightedge people like me. I spend a lot of the free time I have reading.

Thanks for keeping it real ITT really interesting

>38
>MLIS, M.Ed
>Librarian
>46K

going back to get my master's/PhD in molecular biology, using this as a strategy to feign the illusion of productivity
most I made in a year was like $14,000 doing side work for family business

I worked online until I was 24 and then I pretty much retired since I don't need any more money to live comfortably.

>almost
Baha haha

Any currency not backed by real value in some way, even if it's fucking oil or the stock market, is a ponzi scheme currency.

Even the USD, which is basically backed by military might. The second someone even speculates that there's a military force capable of actually invading America, it'll collapse. Likewise with bitcoin, the second people agree to the principle that currency absolutely must be backed by real value it'll collapse.

Attached: fug.jpg (183x232, 11K)

Top kek. Would you elaborate?
I hold a degree in Finance as well.

details on this pls

>37
>some college (unrelated)
>over 100k
>independent specialty draftsman

8th grade
Multi millionaire
Day trader/investor

I started with 200 bucks 4 years ago. Never had a job. Thank you so much autism. Pic related, trade I made at after hours market close today.

Youll make it if you have the ability to make it. I didnt own shoes until I was 10. Rural Kentucky. Luckily I was born with a personality that works very well with market patterns.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-14-23-06-09-1-1.png (1080x239, 16K)

What was the business?

HS diploma
Night manager in trucking. Would not recommend.

I’m always tempted to post what I do here on Jow Forums because I’m pretty proud of my career, but I know these are data mining threads, and my field is really minuscule in comparison to most other industries so I don’t want some Jew finding me out and Sam Hyding my livelyhood.

True. But at the end of the day it's about CONfidence.

>brainlets posting in CIA datamining thread

Attached: rherheohvoh.png (645x729, 186K)

Some college
$24/hr
I frame homes

nice try NSA

as if the CIA/NSA/DARPA supercomputers don't already have a dossier of all your shit

Sell your butt coins now, Stef. I care about you too much.

>mining data that is 80% lies

Attached: 1517429337730.png (478x540, 35K)

>31
>master of education
>2900 € netto
>primary school teacher

Even entry level accountants should be making 50k+, Do you live in like Arkansas or something?

Why on Earth do you do any kind of financial work for below 100k what are you into BDSM or something???

Technical or Fundamental?
Favorite types of stock?
Any derivatives?
Average holding period?

t. Finance fag.

>43
>HS, Dip. and a handful of cert III
>around 80k
>small ship Master/engineer

Can you please buy some land down south and make a Jow Forums commune

Attached: IMG_0777.jpg (470x313, 35K)

What is the cost of living like in Germany? Like how much in USD is rent, gas, your average meal at a fast food place?

i am professional clown. i make 8 gorillion.
drive mercedes, fuck hot wife, yes.

Probably sells drugs or something.
I have a friend who's 22, on the sickness benefit, works for cash, and sells dope, one of the richest guys I know from school

Why do you millennials always want land so much? If you wanted it badly enough just make a better offer than Chang does.

>how do you make money?
I believe they make it out of cotton and paper. Im not sure though. I dont really give a damn about money. If it doesnt grow on a tree and you cant eat it what value is it to me?

which is?

I get 25k dollarydoos from the govt a year.

Are you Euros/Aussies referring to your income in gross or net income? I know taxes can be quite high in some of Euro countries.

Can chemical engineers work on ships? Managing or designing the fire suppression systems and such? And how well does it pay for entry level?

Fundamental
DFEN
No
I usually swing trade, however I made most of my money on high volume low floats that made sense, but I do have a healthy portfolio including some longs

>54
>high school
>$320,000 in 2017
>I just worked hard, pulled myself up from the bootstraps and started a business

Attached: 1525818780416.jpg (1100x768, 266K)

D A T A M I N E

320k is HEALTHY no matter where you live. Congrats on the business success user bro.

This.
All capital on Earth not backed by a physical commodity is debt disguised as capital, which is what Rothschilds and Rockefeller used to seize anything of value from every country.
Every single dollar on Earth is an IOU.

I work for a small business.

What I miss in earning potential, I make up by almost never having to work 40 hours a week. I usually tap out about 35 hours a week.

Do not give any information to this thread. Unless you like your information being data mined.

Reported. I dont know who to but youre reported. Hopefully you rot in jail for being lazy.

age> 18
> education
drop out

>pay
80hr

>work

stripper

youd be better off looking at shore side material handling or refinement. entry level is shite.

>69
>Grade School
>$200,000
>Head Chef at Wendy's

>29
>MS
>$120,000
>babby web and database dev
>still can't afford a house because fuck socal

how can I make even more money while working less

Well, the jails are full of blacks after all

it depends very much on the region. Where I live (eastern germany, former communist part) its pretty cheap compared to cities like Berlin or Munich (where I wouldnt recommend anyone to live not because of the horrid rent or housing prices but because of shitskins leftism hipsters etc)
In my town I pay 5€ per square meter rent, in good party of Berlin you will have to pay around 13 or 14 if you dont want to live in the middle of the arab ghetto
food in general in germany is kinda cheap compared to other developed countries, also sometimes I drive to czech republic because most things there are fucking cheap (its around 1 hour by car)
about fast food: I'm not used to go there but I just jewgled that its around 6 euro for a whopper menu
all in all I can live perfecty with my money, I can save around 1000 per month

Nice, and you're gaining experience which is a necessity in the field to make good money. Those annual fees they're going to charge you for your CPA is kind of bullshit though.

Why do people think you have to be smart to be good at stocks?
You just have to be autistic and have no freetime and you'll make a fuckton of money. It's perfect for fatasses who love playing video games like EVE.
Money isn't fucking hard to make, it just seems like that to people who have never made it. Don't be afraid to get out there and try user, life really isn't difficult whatsoever it's practically made for stupid people which is why so many intelligent people are fucking depressed and cynical 24/7 because it's like being stuck in the tutorial zone of an MMO for your entire life

Attached: 1518578103397.png (553x278, 88K)

Knowing what the swarm of idiots is going to do before they do it.

[spoiler] it's almost always something really stupid and detrimental to our general well being [/spoiler]

>Head Chef at Wendy's
>not raking in $1,000,000 a second

Attached: 1126683902058.jpg (178x283, 13K)

You pass the CPA exam yet? I haven't even sat for it yet. Kind of scared to because once I pass one section, the pressure is really on since I'll have only 18 months to pass the other three.

32k?? That's like McDonalds money...

Thank you Sir.

Hey man, do you know any computer related stuff I can learn to do some side business and get some extra income? Is web designing or android app development any good?

Nice! Good work btw.

Energy prices are high right? Because of 'muh environment' taxes and regs. Someone told me that the average electric bill in Germany is like $800 a month for a normal sized house. Which is insane, here in the states I pay around $150 per month for a decent sized house.

move to somewhere that's cheaper
i hear s.oregon is going to get hot
a bunch of your kind has been buying up a lot of property there

>27
>In training to be a machinist
>Around 25k a year
>I'm a sushi chef. I used to be head chef at my restaurant, but school cuts my hours down to just weekends, so I show up on weekends to make sure the sushi bar isn't on fire, that the other chefs are making sushi right, to entertain regulars, and to make all the sauces.

Attached: 1484896394168.gif (540x652, 694K)

no
none
nothing
fuck off

App development is a big market right now but it's only midrange pay. The benefit is it's midrange for absolutely no work whatsoever when you know how to do it, you can just copypaste the same shit for everyone and still make solid cash.

You don't have to be smart to play the stock market, but you do have to have a sizeable initial budget to invest if you want to make enough to live off of.

>29
>BA
>175k
>video production

STAY OUT OF FUCKING OREGON CALINIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1404608175982.gif (400x300, 1.23M)

Just a few thousand should be enough if you aren't a complete brainlet and actually know what you're doing.

I'm in sales, my sister is the accountant, she passed her CPA exam a few years back on her first try. Said it really wasn't very difficult but shes an overachiever.

Welfare gets free drugs. Folks pay a lot for them.