Why has there been an uptick in left-wingers turning on themselves?

Why has there been an uptick in left-wingers turning on themselves?

Attached: msnbc.png (694x715, 459K)

The left has always been a pack of cannibalistic rats, always eager to devour one another at the first sign of weakness.

Because left-wingers are able to look inwards and see what isn't working instead of towing the line like mindless drones because the party is more important than your country.

Something you're unfamiliar with, no doubt.

SHUT THE FUCK UP RURAL RETARD DRUMPF IS KGB

They're eating their own in a desperate ploy to regain credibility. It's really sad and it wont work.

Yup. And their efforts come off as desperate and transparent

The kikes plan is self-destructing due to the Trump Effect. Polls show the Democrats are about to get murdered in the mid-terms. The media and entertainment business are getting cucked because no one is consuming their horse shit. And Trump just hooked up the Jews by moving the embassy to Israel and cozying up to kikes which I personally am fine with as long as we don't send Americans to die for them.

Also minority birthrates are plummeting which is completely fucking them up/

I sincerely hope all of these people fucking die. I don't care how much they try to come towards the middle and appease us. They all need to fucking go.

Attached: killacommieforkek.jpg (360x266, 20K)

Moshe...easy on the kvetching.

Don't mind these riff raff old boy, the more sophisticated among us can comprehend it was her turn

They don't cannibalize where it counts-congress. Whereas, the GOP constantly get bitter and vote against themselves.

What did you expect from a group of various ethnics that all have conflicting goals and aspirations. hating whitey can only take them so far.

The left ran out of real problems to address a long time ago. They have to invent new ones and in doing so, they must out-do each other. Thus all the virtue signaling.

It's the same reason the Democratic Party isn't actually liberal anymore.

>Progressivism

Attached: 1474838888417.jpg (750x965, 174K)

Its only taken them two years to start realising they have a problem.

This.

also they're realizing there won't be a blue wave

Excellent bait

You are a 1 post shill, only libs and boomers would say uptick.
You are trying to test the effectiveness of a manipulated psyop campaign

That’s the most ignorant bullshit written on this board in a month.

You should feel bad. What, are you retarded?

Only 1 post because this thread is brand new you fucking brainlet. Boomer faggots should kill themselves.

Is boomer the new op word, like incel previously?

Now that the soft coup the DNC/FBI tried against an ELECTED PRESIDENT is collapsing, the Sanhedrin are throwing their media comrades under the bus for riling up the pussyhat-wearing leftist lemmings.

Attached: comey encouraging unhinged far-leftists.png (595x892, 370K)

Your Democratic Party got blown the fuck out so bad, like, where do you even go from here? Niggers and faggots deserve two votes?

I think some are starting to get smart and are seeing that their identity politics and russia conspiracies are doing more harm than good to their cause.

Democratic party is far more fragile than they let on. Trump demolished their idea for an ez win and in doing so broke their entire narrative. Their own idiocy has made it so they can't really gain back the voters they've lost. They can only hang on to their collapsing narrative, having to push for more immigration despite the fact the people don't want it, and pushing women's rights despite the fact that women actually live life on ez mode.

today i took the smoothest, most glistening shit i have ever taken

it was a perfect cylinder and slid through in seconds

because there's blood in the water and they can smell it
its still a few miles out, but the scent is clear

When you have various groups of entitled people for so many reasons it's just natural that they would disagree on something eventually, when this happens both come to their politicians to get rid of the evil guys, but since both are pawns nothing is done and they start hating each other.

Seriously. I remember all the articles to the tune of 'it's not if hilldawg wins its about how big the landslide is'. Pride comes before the fall and the dems set themselves up for a very large fall when they didn't have to at all.

If you have ever argued against one, you realize how filled with contradictions they are.

Whereas a normal human being might go, "oh yeah, I guess that is a contradiction, things are either more complex or I need to humble my view", they fucking flip out and double down that they know what they are talking about.

Now imagine lots of those people trying to reach a common goal in a complex world.

It's a big joke. my mom is an msnbc lib and when I visit her and we get on to politics, which is thankfully almost never, she loves to use the line 'user, life is a big gray area but some things are just black and white'..as in anything I believe in is the gray area and anything she believes in is the black and white. The entire liberal mindset captured in one phrase.