Fuck Net Neutrality

Fuck Net Neutrality.
Fuck Obama.
Fuck Reddit.

Attached: FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS IN DANGER YOU CIS SCUM.jpg (720x960, 81K)

>Sir why are you against your own interest?
>BECAUSE OBAMA SAID IT IS GOOD SO IT MUST BE BAD

Wow man amazing you must be really really smart

>without NN there will be no minecraft
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>i'm mad about something that directly benefits me as the consumer and stops me from getting ComKiked™ by teleco jews and letting them directly censor and remove information they want to
>all because reddit and king nog supports it

do you hate breathing and eating too? shit for brains.

this

is everyone here actually a comcast shill? Pajit?? Is that you???

Attached: images.jpg (530x353, 32K)

Remember when Redditors claimed you’d have to pay for website packages and Jow Forums would be shut down if net neutrality ended?

Attached: 1B3D811B-75D6-40F5-9251-380B2E2DF0B1.jpg (1024x538, 70K)

I'm getting CharterCucked rn, I don't see how it could be any worse.

save pic related, itll be handy these coming days.

Attached: nn explained.png (1302x3884, 488K)

You dingus i'm for Net Neutrality.
Only a moron would say it should be abolished

You are brainwashed. I wish you were self-aware. It will hit in about 10 years how stupid you were.

Yeah net neutrality is good everyone should pay the same with no regards to usage just like we do it with gas food and hookers.

hi there krautfag. glad you dont have a say. then again, probably a shill anyway.

Why are people so worked up over something that hasn't even been violated

apologies Germany-bro, I was too quick to post and misread your comment.

Yeah, we need to throttle data usage since it is a finite resource just like gas and water

it's so cringeworthy when Jow Forums talks about net neutrality. none of you faggots have spent so much as five minutes researching the issue and its bloody goddamn obvious

net neutrality was a good thing btw. we're fucked now. some of us just havent caught on yet

Attached: tina-fey-eye-roll.jpg (535x380, 26K)

Neither one of those are finite, though.

>We did it Reddit!

Yeah I mean fiber optic cables are pretty much free and cost nothing to maintain. They have unlimited bandwidth and all the data there is can pass through one of those cables at the same time.

on an unironic note did you guys know that most the time data is coming to your home faster than you are paying for it, it just gets throttled by your ISP either at your modem or the nearest hub. So when you upgrade your package you are still receiving data as fast as your neighbor paying 10 dollars for his 1mbps plan

thats why i posted
Jow Forums was against it in 2015, but for some reason nu/pol seems to be for it. that or our 65% shill rates are fooling me, but thats not the sense im getting. I think the youngin's and maybe boomers are just retarded.

Attached: IMG_20131031_161211_614.jpg (3264x1836, 1.71M)

Senate just voted in favor of keeping NN.

bad bait or just another victim of our glorious education system, hard to tell.

Are you implying that if I download 10gbs of data in one day I've somehow worn down the fiber cable more than somebody who downloaded less? And if so by how much more?

This. Fucking retard OP

>I need government to keep my internet free

Attached: 1510372478990.jpg (645x729, 49K)

The word neutral really throws me off. I never understood what net neutrality is. Can someone elaborate on what being pro or anti net neutrality means?

And your point is?

If we voted for everything that benefited us we would all be berniebros. It's not fair for bandwidth whales like you to pay the same as everyone else, fucking deal with it.

No. It costs zero electricity to transmit your data and when you are watching Netflix on all your devices at home everyone else can do the same without any problem because bandwidth is unlimited.
There is also no need to charge websites that use an enormous amount of bandwidth because it would not result in them investing in compression or other ways to limit their bandwidth usage.
But anyway Bandwidth is unlimited.

>w-why are you discussing this
>stay asleep goyim
Maybe because keeping it is a bad thing?
Hopefully it winds up repealed.

Attached: 1511306778240.png (832x770, 120K)

no, fuck you obama

Attached: (((editorial intervention))).jpg (947x1022, 329K)

Also wow I must have struck a nerve with the shills today.
Were you fags really hoping we'd not take notice of your corporate interests trying to keep "net neutrality" alive?
Fuck you Google drones.

Attached: captain cuck.jpg (640x640, 152K)

tldr
the internetwill end up being jew shit
tldr publication will be of little value
but they dont give a fuck less theyll shit shit out

itll end up
>image.jpeg

Attached: tower-of-babel-19-jun-091.jpg (512x700, 74K)

The Senate voted the way we wanted. The house is gonna fuck us. I watch cspan all day fag

>the invisible hand of the free market will protect my free and open internet
can you even imagine waking up everyday as retarded as this?

Attached: 1521797429072m.jpg (947x1024, 83K)

>the government will protect my free and open internet
can you even imagine waking up everyday as retarded as this.

The NN issue to me is the biggest proof that fake news works and will be a major issue in the future. No other issue has been spread so fake without being corrected. I had my fucking Canadian cousin message me saying how my internet was going to get shut down... While he would go to jail for saying "Fuck Islam".

So first of all you fucking kikes, Net Neutrailty isn't a law nor has it ever been, it's a theory that states "that Internet service providers treat all data on the Internet the same".

Now this sounds great right? In theory sure, but now you must ask yourself how should this be implemented.

FOR NN means you want to give Obama, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, etc control over the internet.

Against NN means you believe competition will bring out a freer and faster internet.

Only a fucking moron would choose the former. What would happen if Bernie Sanders is president with democratic house + senate and some neonazis organize a rally on Gab/Twitter/Discord that kills 50 blacks?

What Hussein passed and Trump got rid of was Title 2 regulation. Under Title 2 regulation you still had certain ISP's impose data caps, had practically every cellphone carrior break NN rules with their free music streaming, had Comcast charge netflix more than other websites, etc. AT THE SAME TIME, it turns out Title 2 regulation led to something like a 13% drop in investment by smaller ISPs. Title 2 was created for the phone industry in like 1910 and guess what it led to? A shit ton of monopolies.

There's over 600 ISP's in America, don't let regulation lead to jewish monopolies. NN is a fake news scam.

alright muhammed, riddle me this: the avenue through which internet censorship would occur WITHOUT NN is easy to understand - ISPs prioritizing BW to politically correct, advertiser safe content and throttling anything controversial or subversive. so how do you imagine the internet would be censored WITH NN? there is no provision under NN that allows the govt to censor

The education system, considering you never learned about the most basic mechanisms our planet has.

Attached: water cycle.png (3023x1547, 951K)

BASED

At least burger internet isn't chinese

Post this on reddit faglord. Here we all agree on it.