"""Rape""" of Germany

Why are Soviet soldiers wearing uniform that was introduced in 1955 on this picture?

Attached: 1526492703991.jpg (727x960, 89K)

they aren't

Pervert alert.

Attached: DBBrdbgVwAEwql-.jpg (636x614, 46K)

The same reason proto-photoshop was invented in the first place.

The question you should be asking, is why are you propagating false-hoods? What programmed you to believe the Zionist propaganda? College? School?

Attached: holocast.jpg (2257x2481, 872K)

>Storm shills STILL posting debunked JPGs

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: S1Bhv2t.jpg (4132x1784, 2.61M)

My Dad's Grandma told him stories about how their family fled Germany in an attempt to make it to France when the Red Army made its way into Berlin.

Pretty sure she said something you could hear orgies happening in the apartments and some bombed out buildings, screaming and moaning walking down the streets whether it was day or night. It was common to see even a German man's wife just be grabbed, groped and either carted off or pushed to the ground with her husband and children in view. Don't forget, at times even the kids or husband would be executed just for the hell of it. She said areas would reek of sex and alcohol, pretty sure she got PTSD from it too considering her behavior at times my dad said.

The US Army couldn't do much, it was side of the city. The only thing you could do is just get out as fast as possible.

Or you know, your Grandpa be Wehrmacht and have a Walther PP and shoot a Junior Officer in the gut and run as fast as fucking possible to the American side. Pays to be bi-lingual eh!

>Nazis wanted to exterminate Slavs
>Slavs fight back
>”wtf stop it no fair”

>deny well documented crimes done by your chosen larp
stormfags and tankies should go out in a field and fight to the death

>greatest rape
China would like to have a word.

I wish I was a Russian soldier in Berlin 1945

Bullshit

Attached: 1945.jpg (686x866, 69K)

Burger education strikes again.

immigrate to russia and wait for world war 3

They didn't have a fully opening jacket except for high ranks and parade uniforms. They had pic related, with an overcoat for cold weather

Attached: some_soviet_wwii_uniforms_by_tounushifan-d8vd709[1].jpg (1319x605, 131K)

Parade uniforms.

Maybe that picture was taken in 1955, faggot.

who else but germans?

they do the same with land. first they steal your land, when you retake it during uprising or anything, they start calling you clay thief.

fucking retards

but 2 krauts moved into said clay while they fortified it to shit
#oppression

I failed to see where is the debunking?

Cause the abuse never stopped, There's still US soldiers raping Japs on Okinawa till this day.

nanking is fake lol