It's sad to see the ignorance of people when they post things like 'Christianity has failed the West' etc as though the...

It's sad to see the ignorance of people when they post things like 'Christianity has failed the West' etc as though the Gospel is some kind of political manifesto designed to create a utopian white society or something like that. You faithless carnal minded fools. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.

I feel sorry for all the 'white supremacists' and such like on this board who are wasting their lives fantasising over creating a white ethnostate (which is never going to happen) living and dying in a state of frustration and misery. It's complete vanity. Even from a carnal perspective the creation of a white ethnostate wouldn't change anything. Throwing out all the blacks wouldn't change anything. You will just have a bunch of sinful degenerate white people doing the same as they do now.

Attached: kjv.jpg (259x194, 7K)

t. achmed

Good one.

>The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.

So Jews are excluded?

nah i get your point tho mate and anyone that hasnt converted already should be deported

Christianity didn't fail the West. The West failed Christianity.
Inherently. You can't be Jewish and Pro-Jesus. Its a contradiction. You are lying to yourself. Because you are Jewish.

That's not my point at all.

Attached: popo.jpg (2468x1848, 476K)

to the Jew first, and also to the Greek

Catholics aren't Christians.

Yes, they continue to deny Christ and so they will be denied before the Father in heaven.

t. jewcuck
>22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

>23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

>24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

>25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

>26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.

>27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

>28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

well fuck off then ahmed you cunt

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Also don't quote that joke Bible version to Christians. Use KJV.

This

Attached: 4.png (640x4687, 1.18M)

>completely irrelevant non-contradictory parroting
Why is it always irrelevant New Zealand posters that pretend to be Christian? Are they all just retarded Cath-cuck biblethumpers? They must have terrible educators in this country.

That thing you posted is full of error.

>I feel sorry for all the 'white supremacists' and such like on this board who are wasting their lives fantasising over creating a white ethnostate (which is never going to happen)
Catholic here. Just wanted to say you're going to Hell when you die. Opposing Racial Nationalism is a mortal sin.

Attached: Nationalism.jpg (720x914, 80K)

Its a kike meem friend. Kikes hate Christ more than any heathen/pagan/atheist or all of them combigned.
Remember the synagogue of Satan. A clear reference to those that say they are jews....

OP is most likely a Jew which means his soul is already forfeit.

Attached: Catholic Church Hates Jews.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

>american reading comprehension
I'm not Christian, I'm pointing out that worshipping Jewsus is cuck behaviour.

>jewsus
not an argument

Attached: Himmler Jesus Not Jewish.png (1654x1076, 1.14M)

You are incapable of reading your own post much less the quotes you reference. There has been no proof of your accusation. Continue to be irrelevant by all means.

All these people can do is scream 'cuck' it's pathetic. While our kingdom is with the Lord their precious carnal Earthly kingdoms are being pissed on by degenerates. And we are the cucks......