> IQ is fixed and cannot be improved upon

Why? Even if part of IQ is genetic, shouldn't we find ways to improve it (focused training, drugs, technology, etc)?

Attached: iq.jpg (587x331, 52K)

Who told you IQ was fixed and couldn't be improved?

Science

>Why? Even if part of IQ is genetic, shouldn't we find ways to improve it (focused training, drugs, technology, etc)?

Who is "we?"

The people who rule over you want you to have an IQ of 80-90 - just "smart" enough to do lousy jobs, but too dumb to understand what's going on. Hence mass import of low-IQ people and the advertisement of race mixing.

>artificially increasing IQ of the whole earth is a good and desirable thing.
Are you stupid, goyim?

.... on the other hand, a lot of high IQ people are utter retards and brainlets outside of their field of specialization so I guess nothing would change really.

Attached: 1526509857402.jpg (1024x788, 139K)

Did you know 99% of people ALL believe they have high IQ's ?

>artificially increasing IQ of the whole earth is a good and desirable thing
Of course it is a good thing. Do you really want to be surrounded by a bunch of stupid apes?
Society will literally collapse if there is not a smart upper class to do everything important.

Attached: 20171223_stc450.png (1280x923, 359K)

It can be, to an extent. Through methods such as mentioned. Even very conservative estimates tend to put it at 80% genetic. More so though imo, that it can be prevented from being lower than it's full potential due to genetics. In other words, keep people from living in a dark box and not severely malnourished.

It'd be a better endeavor, instead of trying to make everyone in society wring out that extra portion that is environmental, to just you know, accept that it is well more than half genetics, and simply encourage eugenics.

Why the hell, if say you want a society of dogs that run fast, do you spend loads of effort exercising the shit out of corgis? I mean yeah, you'll have a generally faster society of dogs on average as result. But there's better ways to use, to accomplish more.

We've been doing exactly that for the past 50,000 years or more.

We already have this legitimately smart upper-class distributed across all the important places yet our society is collapsing. Raw intelligence is extremely overrated.

Attached: cat.jpg (315x315, 23K)

You are correct, but it was done over the span of 50 000 years.

Do you think that the rate at which we've been improving our IQ has been increasing or decreasing?

>iq us fixed and cannot be improved
I'm pretty sure this isn't true. If I weren't so tired I would look through the peer reviewed literature

That chart is shit. It accounts 100% but starts at 10%, the average??

>a lot of high IQ people are utter retards and brainlets outside of their field of specialization
Checking for this nugget of truth right here

As far as I know, mean IQ and cerebral mass has been decreasing while outliers skyrocketing.

g factor is a better representation of intelligence than iq, anyone who says otherwise is a drone.

Attached: 1519801849576.gif (499x477, 946K)

>100 IQ = average IQ score
>70% of the population have 100 IQ
That's statistics in a nutshell

Attached: 1513363842829.jpg (680x680, 69K)

>IQ is fixed and cannot be improved upon
But that isn't true though.

There is essentially an upper cap to your IQ. But few people really reach their fullest potential. They're usually probably a few pints shy of it at least.

But yes, genetics means most of us simply don't have the brains to be geniuses.

IQ stops at 156 lol at this bs.

the IQ metric is severely flawed.

Literally the same thing brainlet.

Attached: German french wine "none of my business".jpg (314x400, 95K)

IQ has been decreasing? Do you mean that the rate of improvement in IQ has been decreasing, or that the raw IQ score results have been getting worse compared to previous raw IQ test results?

It's a standard distribution, it doesn't stop anywhere, genius.

Wrong. Yes, you have limits (excluding brain damage) of how low/high your iq could be scored at, and that may vary between iq tests regardless based on performance on that day/whether you had recently been faced with similar questions etc.

However, if you're a vidya or fuzzball-spud while you're developing through adolescence rather than focusing on mathematics/language learning/annotated music, your development will be slightly inhibited. Sorry anons.

Mozart did not have an 165 plus iq. That motherfucker couldn't even spell right

IQ is so heavily g-loaded that it is statistically equivalent. It's not only an unbiased estimator for IQ, but it is also accurate.

Dis

TAKE IODINE or IODIDE
IODINE DEFICIENCY IS PROVEN TO LOWER YOUR IQ BY 15 POINTS

Jews can't control intelligent people. Africans and Hispanics are stupid and easy to manipulate, so that's why they financially encourage them to outbreed whites and asians.

Attached: 1525939470657.jpg (730x1200, 66K)

I liked how I said it better user.

Attached: IQJewMyth.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

Attached: IQjewmyth2.jpg (2600x1976, 781K)

It's important to explicitly say that IQ is an unbiased estimator for G. Anybody who has statistical knowledge knows this.

100 isn't normal anymore
thanks diversity

That chart is weird. It reaches 99% but what about low IQ? Is there no peoppe with low IQ?

Non-whites.

No it isn't. If you have to explain it, it's not going to be understood. Just insult people. It's more fun faggot.

Attached: FUhot.jpg (400x400, 32K)

But it says whole population, where nonwhites are more in numbers than whites. Kinda weird.

He's full of shit. Many high IQ non Whites exist.

I genuinely believe that genius level of intelligence can be attained by a lot of people, they just don't work hard enough for it.

lol that I am called borderline genius, I'm 30, still at uni and retaking my math exam for the nth time. Thanks for the ego boost but... no.

i had an iq when i was 7. .of 127

>they just don't work hard enough for it.
It’s not working hard though, it’s about working smart

It's almost like IQ doesn't accurately measure intelligence and you have to decide for yourself! Lol.

preach it brother

Attached: 1467722292825.png (640x640, 148K)

>iq of American whites has raised by over 30 basis points in the last hundred years
>genetics determines intelligence! Blacks are hopeless!!! Don’t share gibs with them!!!

Why do people do this?

We need high IQ women to have babies not careers.

Everyone seems to have an IQ of 125+. I never ever see anyone with a 98 IQ, or something. 100 is supposed to "average" but going by the average IQ people claim they have, average is more like 130 or so.

ASPM gene mutation and the subsequent adoption of monogamous marriage (particularly Roman marriage) is the reason IQ has recently increased so much. That's why we've come on so rapidly in the last 6000 years compared to the last 250k.

Free gibs is also a thing that cause black people to be less intelligent

So 50% of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks

Attached: IMG_0731.png (330x319, 330K)

The chart lost me when it started attacking asians. Just fucking accept that they have a higher IQ, literally every test confirms it, whether it's done here or there, and it's not only China.

>120 is average for college graduates
yeah right. maybe stem colleges but liberal arts? fuck no

It's easy to raise IQ, just train IQ tests. That's how Marilyn vos Savant got her 186 IQ.

Only good breeding can improve IQ one generation to the next. It's almost entirely genetic. Africans and Australian aboriginals have very low IQs genetically with no one from those populations who has ever been a genius on the Einstein level. European IQs are the highest in the world especially German and British (some idiot will talk about average IQs in China, no one wants to be average. We're talking about the most extreme high IQs ever in history which are 100% European). Of the top 200 smartest people in history, all of them are British, German, or occasionally another European. So if you want your kids to have high IQs so they can survive the coming automation apocalypse which will wipe out everyone with an IQ lower than 110, you must have British or German genetics from a family with high IQs. There is no other option.

In reality, high IQ populations are more easy to control than low IQ populations (Who'll riot at the drop of a hat, just look at niggers and sandniggers).

Then IQ tests are a bullshit metric and shouldn't be taken seriously since obviously people can score higher on them with enough training.

>Only good breeding can improve IQ one generation to the next. It's almost entirely genetic.
That's bullshit though. Really, start training in IQ tests as a hobby, you'll soon have a genius level IQ.

All a high IQ means is that one is good at taking a test. Logically, someone who is good at solving math and rhetorical problems, recalling facts, and reading is smarter than someone who isn't. But while a high IQ can imply book smarts, it doesn't mean they are street smart.

this.
you can learn the fucking patterns and improve your fucking IQ score.
and kikes have been known to share SAT test results I think, and rote learning them.

That's the flynn effect, and it effects everyone in the society and then stops. The current trend is a steady downward slide.

The thing to take away from this is that Africans can reach the levels of American blacks at MOST (actually slightly lower since US blacks are on average 20% white).

>>

>tfw 135 IQ but still feel like a brainlet most of the time

Are you really gonna swallow that redpill, on Jow Forums of all places?
Fun fact: IQ tests were banned by Nazi Germany and the current obsession with IQ comes from the Frankfurt School. But those are redpills nobody wants to take.

It's called nepotism. Tarquin and Penelope are dumb as shit.

Spoken like true brainlets
Yes there are unsuccessful high IQ people, but what matters is the probability at which they are successful or unsuccessful.
High IQ people are far less likely to be fuckups than low IQ ones.
High IQ nations absolutely trample low IQ nations in the dust, just look at the difference between East Asia and the other developing areas of the world.
Or compare Brazil to North America to see what mixing with nigger genes does to IQ and thus society at large.

Try it and see that it won't work. You'll possibly get a slight increase, say +1-5 points, hardly significant.

Remember that only monitored official tests count, so you can't experiment at home with online IQ-tests. On official tests you don't get much time to think, you have to work really fast (you get ~1 minute per question).

147 and can confirm you don't ever feel "smart" except inasmuch as everybody around you seems tragically stupid.

Ironically the people who spend the most time talking about IQ are the people who are the least likely to have a really high one. Most of reality is constructed around paradoxes so that makes sense. (If it doesn't make sense that's also a paradox around which this idea is constructed)

why was East Asia lagging so far behind Yurop? I'll tell you why - Yurop has alchemy

>High IQ people are far less likely to be fuckups than low IQ ones.
lol
>High IQ nations absolutely trample low IQ nations in the dust
Is that why low IQ shitskins are seizing power everywhere in the high IQ west?

But it doesn't matter if they riot, they'll never organise and threaten their superiors, or organise into unions etc etc. Rioting only hurts themselves.

that's not true, there are patterns and principles behind every question. you do not have an infinite number of possibilities here.

My mother used to do IQ tests with disabled children for a living. Believe me, training works, and it works very well.

Completely false. IQ is almost 100% genetic. You can improve your IQ a few percentage points by practicing the test but that's only improving the test score by a tiny, tiny amount. You can never take a 110 average idiot and turn them into a 160 IQ genius. Only DNA can do that.

That's just baseline IQ which is (duh) how well someone functions. You'll notice that most sites say that 'beyond x is not measureable' -- but really it just means that there are stats which you can't account for. Like hidden stats in an RPG. You can't see them but they exist.

Oh yes, the latter part I've certainly noticed. I guess with high IQ comes the realization that most humans are ignorant and know nothing, including yourself for the most part. I feel like Socrates now.

Its fixed upwards but you can lower it with malnutrition and stressful environment.

But you can improve it just not that much.

>High IQ people are far less likely to be fuckups than low IQ ones.
Actually, I heard of a study that above average IQ people are far more likely to be drug addicts because they aren't quite genius, but are expected to compete on that level. This leaves them frustrated because they aren't genius' so they fall behind in their schools which are filled with "genius'."

The same phenomenon has been seen in California, where niggers aren't given free points on college admissions just because they're niggers. They don't get into the really smart schools, but they perform better in the retard schools because they don't have the psychological intimidation they would if they had to compete with smart students.

Its true.
We've found no reliable way to increase individual IQ.
Life is unfair.

What you wrote means absolutely nothing, it's a completely empty sentence

Childrens brains are growing you tard, and disabled children are hardly a good measure of how the brain works in an average person. This is a "my dad works at nintendo"-tier-argument

It's not a linear scale.
This is how I know you are a retard lol.

came to post this, unless 30% of people were SUPREME brainlets this distribution would be impossible.

>Why?
Because people refuse to accept the fact that the only way to improve IQ is through selective breeding and eugenics.

>they'll never organise and threaten their superiors, or organise into unions
Arab spring or the various African civil wars ring a bell?
Any comparable phenomenons in the western world? No? Why?

Fact is: High IQ makes you complacent because you're better at rationalizing your shit decisions. This is well known, and the reason, for example, that people in bullshit sects are usually high IQ. Also, better educated people more easily fall for scams. High IQ = better sheep.

Obviously they mean 100 and below, if you weren't part of the 70% you'd realize this

I told you it isn't a linear scale. It's a fucking standard distribution. How retarded are you?

And how does the DNA improve you faggot?

>What you wrote means absolutely nothing, it's a completely empty sentence
That's because you're a fucking brainlet. IQ is pattern recognition, and the speed with which you recognize a pattern. If you know the principles behind the patterns in the questions of an IQ test, you can basically raise your IQ score.

That's in all-retard societies, you/him were/was talking about a society with an intellectual ruling class.

Of course rioting retards will threaten retard rulers

>Jow Forums memes
You're wrong tho. Deal with it. Try it yourself if you want.

>he mad because he got debunked
IQ is trainable, try it yourself. What's the matter roastie, afraid your memes turn out to be wrong? :)

*normal distribution.

There are many explanations for why East Asia fell behind, such as the constant devastation from nomad invasions, which western europe was shielded from.
Japan, which was never invaded, was too isolated to develop. But when its isolation broke, it industrialized in 50 years and smashed imperial russia in a war.

In any case, once those constraining factors are removed (invasions, communism, etc), East Asian countries without exception start to boom and catch up to western standards.
Low IQ countries, like Brazil, even when sheltered from 2 world wars, is still walllowing in filth, because they just don't have the brains for it.

Low IQ shitskins are not 'seizing power', they are demographically rapidly growing, but they remain at the bottom of the power structure. The Democratic party in the US is still dominated by whites, same with virtually all lefty parties in the west.

Now why are lefties allowing in shitskin hordes? That's a different issue altogether, the even higher IQ east asia is the most xenophobic area towards immigrants.

>calls someone brainlet
>people are talking about mean IQ increase or Individuals with high IQ
>brings up points that are actually unrelated to the topic
>calls someone brainlet

t. brainlet

I bet they're working on that leaf. Your grandkids will be cyborgs.

Higher educated != higher IQ, so your "scam" factiod means nothing in this discussion

sorry my brain is fucking enormous so I interpreted the statement as written instead imagining a +/- written next to that 100 like they did for every other value.

reminder that height = IQ (unless you are a nigger)

Attached: J471360PopPM.png (455x255, 41K)

Yes, to about 1-5 points. I know you are talking out of your ass, you know you are talking out of your ass, why are you so against IQ? I'm guessing you score low and just can't accept it.