Why is the Catholic Church relevant in 2018?

Why is the Catholic Church relevant in 2018?

Attached: DdNGPQoV0AETnIe.jpg-large.jpg (900x1200, 89K)

jesus christ

Catholicism was never relevant. It falls in the same vain as being Hyphen-American. Jesus would be so pissed if he were still alive to see what the Romans did to Christianity after he died.

>worship Mary
>Think the Pope is legitimately God's right hand man on earth and can announce/decide stuff on God's behalf.
>believe priests can offer absolution for sins

Always were, always will be heretics.

>"Come my child, let me enlighten you in this room"

FUCK OFF PEDO POOFTA DONT TOUCH ME BOT BOT

Attached: 1521752508610.png (545x1934, 1.21M)

>what is in room 101?
>you already know what is in room 101. it is the worst thing in the world.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

because it's funny to see that old jew kiss nigger feet.

Satan ... The catholic church is the only church who has and still wants to try to dominate the world

Sure

Yes

I as a good goy christian accept my pedo masters

Attached: 4BF7CC6900000578-5702785-Katy_Perry_and_Orlando_Bloom_met_with_Pope_Francis_at_a_Vatican_-a-71_15257 (962x642, 48K)

I read my bible every morning. I am the best goy.

Everyone is created equal in the eyes of God™

BTFO nazis

Attached: 1337751896749.gif (500x290, 491K)

My bible says that blacks are based and white Europeans are witches that I will burn.

Also Israel is our ally

1,000,000,000 members

Fuck you white witches.

I will breed my daughters with jamal and dejackson, atl east they're good christians who believe in christ.

They’re mafia

SCP-101 aka "Pope"
Class: Euclid

It's all that guy Nick Fuentes' fault.

Attached: is that explicit enough.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

Jews still control the world, so of course a Jewish religion would be prominent.

How dare you white witches worship pre christian Gods. I will burn you and your kids especially.

ThisX10

>implying worship Mary

>vicar of Christ
>a lieutenant to a general
>a representative
>and first amongst equals
You know, like Jesus set up with saint Peter

God forgives
The priest absolves

>ab·solve
>[əbˈzälv, əbˈsälv]
>VERB
>absolves (third person present)
>set or declare (someone) free from blame, guilt, or responsibility.
>"the pardon absolved them of any crimes"

>”Priests aren’t allowed to declare stuff, only God can declare stuff you stupid heretic” the user declared for the Chinese cartoon website browsers to read
lol

I'll make sure to wipe your kids out for jesus

Fucking racist nazis

Yea lets burn these fucking racist germanics

>book of mark
>starts with ministry
>jesus is adopted at death
>b-but if jesus is god then surely he we was holy before then
>later sects write matthew and luke
>enter virgin birth baptism by john and heavens opening up
>b-but s-surely h-he was always holy f-forever if he is g-god
>enter the fucking gospel of john, much much later
be in a sect of your own. pick out the bullshit. follow the morals. they have no need of justification.

Stupid as barbarians. Lets burn them all....... for Yeshua

Nigga are you high?

I’ve seen you in the other threads typing a lot but not really saying anything

stop making neopagans look worse than they already do you sperg

Big Brother finally got the thought criminal.

Double plus good!

Attached: Room 101.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you all know he did this on purpose

It is not. Francis is not a pope, nor Catholic. You cannot claim that man is free to follow any religion and achieve salvation, and be Catholic.
Compare the two prayers (one is Catholic, the other one, well...):
>Let us pray also for the faithless Jews: that almighty God may remove the veil from their hearts; so that they too may acknowledge Jesus Christ our Lord. Let us pray. Let us kneel. [pause for silent prayer] Arise. Almighty and eternal God, who dost not exclude from thy mercy even Jewish faithlessness: hear our prayers, which we offer for the blindness of that people; that acknowledging the light of thy Truth, which is Christ, they may be delivered from their darkness. Through the same our Lord Jesus Christ, who liveth and reigneth with thee in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God, for ever and ever. Amen.
>Let us pray for the Jewish people, the first to hear the word of God, that they may continue to grow in the love of his name and in faithfulness to his covenant. (Prayer in silence. Then the priest says:) Almighty and eternal God, long ago you gave your promise to Abraham and his posterity. Listen to your Church as we pray that the people you first made your own may arrive at the fullness of redemption. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
>faithless
>faithful
You cannot have it both ways. Jews cannot be both faithful to the covenant and faithless. Jews cannot grow in love to name of the God and be in darkness.
It is saddening that the pedophile ring controlling Vatican, usurps the name Catholic. Some prots are less heretical than that abomination.

>The truth is like a lion, you don’t have to defend it, let it out it will defend itself

Attached: D40D5F49-8184-431B-B343-4EAA0DBA3E77.jpg (500x263, 45K)

>I’ve seen you in the other threads typing a lot but not really saying anything
Nigga are you high?????????

I just got off work and now I'm spending time BTFOing shills on my favorite boxcar racing forum.

Do you want me to stop posting? Did I strike a nerve?

Kill yourself bitch boi

Post one that keeps the original background within the windowframe

p-please goy.....s-s-stop

Spoiler alert: Odin kills jesus

That is not in keeping with the spirit of the Second Vatican Council

Unless of course, you don’t care, and you only pick and choose which church council you accept. Like some kind of protestant

You didn’t respond to a single one of my points

You haven’t struck a nerve because you haven’t really struck anything yet

Feel free to actually respond to one of my posts at your leisure

For the same reason certain music videos and movies are shoved in our face: they're spreading the puppetmasters' messages. Remember the last pope stepped down? He wouldn't do what they wanted, which was to support and enable the browning of Europe.

He was also really really really old

>a single one of my points
Your other point was really really bad though

>I seen u on another thred durrrrrrr

You're paronid senpai

Not an argument

Kek. K senpai.

Lets gas all the germanics right?!

Fuck yea

and this 100%
Luke 1:48 (all generations will call Mary blessed, i.e. veneration)

Matthew 16:19 (whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven)
Luke 22:31-32 (Peter will have unfalling faith)
Luke 10:16

John 20:23 (power of absolving sins)
and much more

>Donald I have the delegates

Mate trying to explain theology to Protestants is like trying to teach nuclear physics to a 3 year old.
You are just wasting your time.

Not creepy at all

Attached: 1521030353364.jpg (960x960, 55K)

I do not pick and choose. I choose to follow Church's teaching. Vatican II isn't it.
Since when do Muslims believe in the same God as we do? That's what II Vatican teaches. I reject it, because Christ is not 1/3 of the God, he is God. If you reject the divinity of Christ, you reject God, pure and simple.

I agree, I do not keep spirit of the Council you speak of. That is because I cannot reconcile it with what Church has always taught, namely that everyone without Catholic faith is lost to Hell. Only by embracing the one true religion, can man be saved.
Otherwise, we mock every martyr for the faith, by telling that their sacrifice of life was pointless (since they could be saved if they converted too!).
I hope that you will see it one day.

True, explaining quantum physics to a 3 year old is easier that explaining to proddie true faith.
But, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." (Luke 18:27)

John 6:44
John 14:6

QED

That is great, user

as in the world primarily conquest by romans, the church shalll remain as a bastion of light and moral through the dark times of mankind
is more important now than ever.

>inb4 fedora tippin'

this disproves what exactly?

Catholicism maintains that is necessary to believe in Christ to be saved. But it also understands, that God's commandments are not burdensome (1 John 5:3) and that God commanded adulteress to sin no more (John 8:11). Therefore the Law under which we are bound (1 Corinthians 9:21), is not beyond our grasp to fulfill (Jeremiah 31:31-34, cited in Hebrews 8).
And should someone overstep this, sin freely, he will not be living under grace of God, but suffer His wrath (Hebrews 10:26-31).

jesus will never be white

There are a lot of answers to this question.
I'll give you a funny one: Africa.

Living under the law means you'll never be good enough user. Your works are filthy rags. You can be righteous in God's eyes through Jesus Christ, there is no other way. No matter how many Hail Mary's you say, it won't be enough.

it's not.

Hail Satan.

also, fuck you.

Attached: Baphosimb.gif (220x220, 11K)

>don't actually try to be a good person
>Jesus will be cool with your habitual sinning

But that's heresy, user.

Because they serve the Serpent of Eden.

Attached: 1525714303615.jpg (1680x1619, 933K)

Attached: 44322423-441B-44ED-B951-BD5A70AA7BF8.jpg (1280x810, 260K)

>Why is the Catholic Church relevant in 2018?
It i?
Islam is relevant, Judaism is relevant... but Catholicism?

Catholicism is the biggest religion in the world. I oppose Judaism and Islam but wanted to understand why so many people on Jow Forums support Catholicism.