The death of marriage

How come people do not get married any more even though 90 percent want to? Is it media portrayed unobtainable expectations for a partner? Is it the loss of religion? Or just people not willing to commit?

Attached: 86C24AB4-FA17-42CB-905F-54DDDBD0A95B.jpg (320x620, 43K)

good
marriage is slavery to pussy
jews rule pussies with iron fist of senseless consumerism and women culture
kill the bottom link, starve the jews

Attached: anime polan.png (1720x1715, 3.06M)

>90% of the people surveyed
people who dont want to get married dont take these surveys

Attached: 1508533296696.png (1413x2980, 3.06M)

No gfs

To really starve the Jews remove their ability to control money invest in Cryptocurrencies

I think it's mostly the economy desu.
A lot of millennials have a hard time reliably providing for themselves. They have no job security. The idea of not being able to provide for your children is terrifying.
Another big problem is hypergamy. There's a shortage of high status men for women to marry. This doesn't just lead to less couples forming, it leads to less stable couples.
And there's people being more isolated and alienated than before (despite the Internet).

Because we want to believe in love and happily ever after, but kike subversion has made us wary. It's sad really. My first wife ended up being a lying, kleptomaniacal, lazy, wigger, and low-key prostitute. Had me fooled. Lasted 2 years. Still haven't completely given up, but I won't accept any woman that doesn't meet my standards and proves it over time.

Most people on here will probably 100% blame decline in traditional values and while there are indeed more basedboys and trigglypuffs who mock the institution of marriage I think a bigger issue is not being able to afford a home

How are you supposed to get married and raise a family when all your money goes to some boomer landlord for your shitty 1 bed apartment with no garden?

>implying jews are not seeing crypto as danger to their debt-backed system

That 100%. I'm sick of paying half of my wage just for the right to sleep and have a shower.

One thing I realized is how much the economy is connected to everything else.
What happens if you let people enrich themselves too much? What they do with it? Do start working less? Do they invest and stop working altogether? Do they blow it all out on drugs? Or start some criminal endeavors?
Ideally they want you to use your money to consume and invest in your family. Not invest in you not having to work ever again. Which is what A LOT of people dream of doing. Because they're demoralized.
Thus, they cannot be allowed to enrich themselves too much. But now they can't even afford a family. Hell a lot of men can't even afford to date kek.

>think a bigger issue is not being able to afford a home

You are right, sir. I think not being able to afford to marry and start a family is a very big reason people do not get married, even though they would want to.

not worthing it

part 1
>be me
>go to gym regularly
>tryin to pray for gains in the temple of iron
>very attractive girl enters the gym
>my confidence nowhere to be found
>decent build but social skills need improvement
>i didnt talk to her
>fast foward 3 days later
>praying for gains on the incline bench
>very attractive girl shows up again
>i drop the bar with no spotter
>inaworldofshitnow.gif
>qt saves the day
>we talk a bit after she saves my life
>its do or die time
>i ask her out

Attached: 1519855561129.jpg (600x593, 114K)

Hey annon , I own a home and i still dont want to have a family , so you know.

>>i ask her out
3 dates and then you need to ask her to marry you, you do know that?

We should really finish up making that male birth control so women can stop getting poisoned by theirs. They're too weak to handle it.

>Money
Weddings are expensive as fuck, and you really don't need a ring to show comitment.

we don't need marriage anymore.

Attached: Women are obselete.jpg (960x640, 105K)

Because hook ups and short term relationships trains women to always be feeling seeking and not loyalty seeking.

As soon as they feel meh about a relationship, theyll just break it off. No fault divorve and people waiting forever for kids doesnt help.

part 2

>she says NO!
>sucks to be me
>she stops coming to gym afterwards
>meanwhile i continue my pilgrimage in the temple of iron as usual
>fast forward 6 months later
>my physical build is now in the realm of the gods
>qt shows up to the gym
>we make eye contact
>she recognizes me
>"hi user remember me"
>we talk a bit
>tell qt im heading out since workout was over anyways
>qt asks if im free that weekend and if i want her number
>she actually asked me holy shit
>first time such a hot grill asked me out
>uggos tried before but i say no to those
>i think back to how she rejected me before
>i tell qt "no" politely then excuse myself and leave
>just kidding faggot i said yes
>qt is excited and we exchange numbers
>we schedule a date for saturday night

Attached: 01-thanos.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 86K)

PRAISE THE SUN YO!

Because women have mutated from being generally unpleasant to be around to being an absolutel cunt ache to be around. Divorce rates are also 70% and what self respecting man wants to give half his shit away to some dumb 2hole

>>qt is excited and we exchange numbers
>>we schedule a date for saturday night
As said above, have 3 proper dates over tea, or bicycling and maybe some dancing... and then you need to ask the question. Make it perfectly clear to her early on, that you are a traditional guy and are only interested in a traditional union between a man and a woman.

Also, a woman who asks a man out is not marriage material.

money.
the same work pays considerably less today than in the past. People cant afford families

Attached: BOOMER WAGES ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION 1.jpg (1967x1564, 339K)

My fucking grandpa asked my gradma out on the first date, she said no but then said yeah on the second.

I can't speak for Germany, but in the US it's because marriage is no longer necessary. Women don't need a man to provide for them - they have the state. Men don't need a wife for sex - they have tinder sluts for that.
Laws and statutes have nullified marriage as anything more than an asset-management system for when the marriage ends.
There really isn't any benefit to getting married unless you're a gold-digger.

Being German, shouldn't you be off praying for Ramadan or something?

part 3

>its saturday afternoon
>spend afternoon getting haircut and errands
>head home to get shower before date
>qt calls while im in shower
>leaves voicemail
>she breaks off the date, family emergency
>all good assure qt its perfectly ok
>next day we talk and meet up for lunch
>had a great time
>i take her home
>she invites me inside her apartment
>we sit on the couch and talk a while
>she makes the first move!
>a dangerously seductive lean in kiss with closed eyes
>i take the bait
>we make out a while
>she giggles a bit then looks DOWN at my manhood
>i have the whoa look on my face
>all the hours in the gym suddenly feel worth it as pride sweels in my chest
>i pull out my you know what
>her eyes light up like christmas lights
>she puts it in her mouth
>omfg.png
>she goes to work
>its actually too good
>she starts using hands too
>shes not choking the chicken, but rather grappling the goose neck
>i cant hold back
>its a mess
>she seems more happy
>qt gets completely naked
>this is it, its finally gonna happen
>i say a prayer to the gods then put it in
>im inside finally!
>we do it and its great
>like really great
>im in love
>next day i leave to go home before heading to work
>she calls right away when i leave

Attached: 1525879652539.png (400x400, 184K)

>Being German, shouldn't you be off praying for Ramadan or something?
Not really, unlike the UK, Islam is not mandatory (yet) around here.

>>she goes to work
>>its actually too good
At this point I was expecting it turns out she is a trans "woman"... your fiction shouldn't tease the reader so.

In the US women are encouraged to fuck over their husbands hence the ~50% divorce rate. It's been this way for decades, steadily getting worse, and most boys grow up coming from a broken home and/or seeing friends and loved ones in the same situation. The result you can see: women and banks are desperately advertising marriage on Jow Forums, journalists are kvetching, and men are hesitant to get married because odds are it's not worth it. Nobody in their right mind would bet the quality of the rest of their life on a heavy coin toss.

>you have better odds winning the lottery than staying married these days

Human beings have been having kids for thousands of generations, most of which were dirt poor, and we can't be expected to do the same today because of boomers? Come on

We're not just poor now, we're indebted to the trillions. This is unprecedented.

You are defending your own enslvement

Thousands of years ago judges weren't slapping fathers with restraining orders, supervised visitation, and alimony.

This guy gets it money has become worthless
add into that things don't cost more because of inflation but rather because of corporate greed and your fucked
back in the day kids didn't cost $300,000 to raise to 18 and those dirt poor people where primarily subsistence farming

unsupported by the data on actually poor people

i don't see why the government should be involved in this

so you basically got with a girl who had you as a second choice?

her fwb situation with Chad obviously ended and she was looking for a new sucker

part 4

>i answer the phone
>qt grill just wants to talk
>i literally just left her place but ok
>qt starts talking about past relationships
>qt has trust issues because guys leave her apparently
>feel sorry for qt, now im in love and sympathetic towards her
>assure qt i want long term relationship
>fast forward 8 months
>things are great, we live together at this point
>come home from work
>qt says she wants to talk
>uh oh
>fear the worst
>not what i thought, good news actually
>qt is pregnant
>im gonna be a dad
>qt says we should talk about marriage
>we both are for it pretty much
>gotmarried.jpg
>fast forward 1 year
>qt cheats on me, divorces me, takes the kid, i pay child support
>tfw i should of walked out the gym that fateful day

Attached: 67b.jpg (650x488, 31K)

I so expected that. RIP

sheeeeeiiit called it

>barely make it out of student memes
>realize you cannot support chidlren, and others
>realize if you marry you literal square your debts.

/everything

>Heavy benches without a spot
Serves you right, user.

>make it clear to her that you want to get married
>also she isn't marriage material
nigger what the fuck are you thinking

This might be one of the most obvious fake greentexts I have ever seen. I sincerely am afraid for the person that posted this, because not only do you lack the willpower to not post this or the self-awareness to realise how autistic this is, but because you don't show a single sign of creativity or independent thought. How does it feel knowing that you lack the basic human function of restraint, something that your everyday chimpanzee can grasp? I unironically believe that I lost brain cells from reading this incoherent mess of a story. What kind of slack-jawed bottom feeder could not only post this, but also believe that the other people on this site would believe them. Even if you posted this on R9K you would be ostracised for staining their board with this wet fart your brain decided to squirt out. If I was given the chance to go back in time to any point in history I would go back five minutes and stop myself from clicking on your post, because I know it would create a paradox and make the universe implode. My last thought before being sucked into the abyss would be of you realising that your lack of substance had caused the end of the universe, and I will smile.

Faggot.

its not the obvious fakes you normally read which resulted in your degenerate post

Except that marriage is the easiest and most certain way to get out of poverty. Being poor is a reason to get married, not abstain from it. The reason marriage is crashing is because back then it was just as much a part of your life as graduating high school or like getting your permit. Nowadays it's seen as old fashioned and dated. Its taught in pop culture and media that marriage is something that can be dropped on a whim the moment your spouse gives you justification