Alt-right Anarcho Capitalism is the superior ES

The NAP is objectively the best Moral philosophy for whites
>the free market naturally selecting the lazy and stupid for extermination bc no welfare
>Only the most productive and helpful Whites will survive the meat grinder that is Anarcho Capitalism
>Eugenics on PCP; Aryan phenotype will naturally select bc most desirable physical trait
>Tolerance of European religions (Pagans too) separate but bound by race like the different sects of Judaism
>Racial glory: Whites will be cherished worldwide for their looks, ES will be envy of the world for its freedom, isolationnism and Fantastically wealthy population due to white ethnocentrism and the free market.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: tfn1es8k4kqy.png (853x1025, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fFoXyFmmGBQ
libertyhangout.org/2017/09/how-anarcho-capitalism-stops-white-genocide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean, I think a lot of your terminology is contradictory (like 'alt-right anarcho-capitalism). I disagree with the sense that anarcho-capitalism is a meat grinder, due to things like charities and fraternal societies, which are popular among blacks and refugees. Voluntary will save white genocide under anarcho-capitalism. The free market doesn't exterminate, it creates, welfare creates the weak, the market creates the hard workers, it isn't natural selection, it is how the market works. 'Racial glory,' no. The different races will stick to their own, stick to their own races and cultures, they won't envy whites, they will compete, there would be no state to hold blacks back, and there would be freer markets for the Asian IQ to embrace creativity. Religions would be maintained depending on your community and culture, voluntary segregation.

Attached: 1488455466717.png (1000x1000, 145K)

>Voluntary segregation*

And relating to the topic of what were fraternal societies and charities...

youtu.be/fFoXyFmmGBQ

Attached: 1488364170824.png (1000x1000, 140K)

Fuck off with this bullshit meme.

Voluntarism will be the answer to white genocide, not authoritarian regimes that would rather kill many whites than preserve them.

libertyhangout.org/2017/09/how-anarcho-capitalism-stops-white-genocide/

Attached: XoUn67auZMiMUhEgibAxTQB9YefTLra_AQ_St6Hzqds.jpg (480x480, 51K)

What I mean is ripping the welfare out of the hands of people that need it who are drug abusers, welfare queens, liars. You have to consider that charity will most likely not be given to those that abuse welfare.

Welfare shouldn't exist, you and I can both agree on that. Those would wish to live off the state are not ones who have been educated or supplied with the knowledge for a better free market. These people, if, say, America, were to suddenly go anarcho-capitalist, would need to rely on fraternals and charities, we wouldn't want these people dead, just, unable to hold us back and unable to collectivize us. Charities would watch the backs of these people until they're able to support themselves, and if they're going nowhere, they'd get the ax of live off the market in ways they may not find pleasant.

Attached: anticom1.png (300x300, 17K)

My conception of AC is based on competition and cooperation, social darwinism, natural selection. I'm certainly not tolerant of open borders, minorities or diversity of thought. But no one should but forced into any of this. I think we should have a voluntary, collective ideal for our race in order to become closer to gods. Nietzche's ubermensch is a good example. In Ancapistan, The best organized, smartest, best looking, most virtuous collective of whites will have the most success and everyone else will be socially incentivized to conform to a higher racial ideal based on voluntarism and a socially darwinian free market.

Attached: 1463276205479.jpg (1000x668, 442K)

>collective

Anarcho-capitalism is fundamentally objectivist and individualist, my friend, have you ever heard of national anarchism/anarcho-fascism? They're more collectively based and use 'business' for the soul reason of betterment of their people and glorious ancient nation without a state. It is difficult to have lassiez-faire capitalism without complete individuality, acting for the betterment of self instead of the betterment of nation/people.

Attached: Anarcho-Fascism.png (600x600, 28K)

This, individualism sucks and as does capitalism.

Attached: 385b8dd0834fe8900330d76c14f65815d6bd4dca0168204f1356a7da9d6a3cd8.jpg (594x395, 76K)

AC does not necessitate individuality, my friend. AC is merely a neutral plane where the best will succeed and success is not achieved alone, but with voluntary cooperation.
>Also Jow Forums is not tolerant of AC at all. You would think I'd get some credit for not being an open-borders lolbertarian.

Attached: mormon-family-forever.jpg (800x536, 376K)

Individuality is expressed, while voluntarily cooperating with others, through the means of serving your own self-interest. Serving yourself through making transactions and deals with other individuals is NOT collectivization.
>Jow Forums, and every other political board from Jow Forums to 8ch is not tolerant of anarcho-capitalism, and yes, private boarders, voluntary segregation, 'don't tread on my country.'

Attached: 1525521798353.png (1000x1027, 64K)

>So, collectivism is not immoral under AC, so long as it is voluntary. And the more homogenous, better organized and self-interested collectives will be at the top of the dog pile in AC, because they chose to work together rather than individually and thus will lead in influencing the society to their way of thinking.

Attached: Littleton2BColorado2BFamily2BPhotographer_0109.jpg (800x1192, 893K)

That is just economically centrist anarchism. Anarcho-fascism, nationalist mutualism. That isn't anarcho-capitalism.

AC is literally no government, everything private property. It doesn't necessitate anything other than the universalization of the NAP everything else is people doing whatever they want.

Mutualism and national anarchism respect private property and non-agression, but they also propose that sometimes the collectivization of production would better for a nation and/or people's. Anarcho-capitalism is against collectivization when it comes to production, communes will absolutely fail under laissez-faire capitalism.

Attached: img_06.jpg (375x500, 55K)

NAP is a consequence of laws exposed to market forces, there's no necessity to impose it upon others.

Dude Im not talking about communes, or production. All Im saying is businesses that are the most useful will be the richest, or most successful in AC. I would rather associate myself with people who have good morals, good looks and good cohesion

kys

>good morals, good looks and good cohesion

These are subjective and not relative to the markets or capitalism, especially cohesion in terms, which bring things back to how this is economically centrist planning you are proposing. I respect the ideas of every race sticking to their own, it is better for business in most cases, I'll stick to my race, you stick to yours, it is as easy as that. Looks are subjective, personally, I think pale creatures like the ones posted in or poor jawed children like the ones posted in are undesirable for my ideal community, knowing that many different races will avoid each other voluntarily introduce the nationalism in AnCap, that is all, nothing more, nationalism is ass on the market and it restricts laissez-faire.

Attached: n11.jpg (960x1280, 151K)

And morals being good in general are just better for business, you wouldn't need to worry about 'em in developed communities.

>100 years of lolbert philosophy
>still can't find a capitalist reason for nations to exist
>conclude that they're unnecessary
>mfw

Attached: 1491379621446.png (338x322, 38K)