Ask a Mexican anything

Attached: 1525219338111.jpg (622x622, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lYA7c1Pnuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M1 Garand, or M1 Carbine?

Do your women really get pregnant if you cum on their backs?

no, its the holy spirit

leave

Attached: 1514581130530.gif (700x394, 1.9M)

where?

Do you really hate Hispanics that are from America that self identify as Mexicans? Even if there grandma is from mexico

Why are your women always pregnant and diabetic and angry?

yes, all chicanos must be gas. you are a problem for mexico and america.

Attached: 72955284.jpg_594723958.jpg (760x416, 42K)

I dont know. our woman eat too much and are crazy bitches. white woman are infinite much better.

Do Mexicans care about their ancestry or dna? Or do they believe Mexican is a race?

we care. skin color in mexico is very important. whites get better jobs and live better, the brown ones live in extreme poverty. skin matters here, this is of the spanish colonislism.

That’s true whenever I see Spanish channels on tv here in America they’re all white skinned

indeed. white conquistadors are better good looking and smarter than the brown ones. this is not a surprise, right?

Attached: 250px-AlexisBledelSept11TIFF.jpg (250x367, 36K)

Why do you let your women go with American niggers?

do people there care about american leftists that try to fight for mexican citizens to be able to live here as full US citizens?

because our woman are degerante, they are whores that love nigger dicks.

no, we dont give a shit.

Not OP but i do hate the chicanos that call themselves mexican without speaking good spanish or knowing even the basic mexican history

this.

Woman here don`t do that
I don`t really care

Why are Mexicans in Mexico ok people (it seems), but Mexicans in America are terrible?

Also, it is interesting to see MexiTV which is like all white compared to our TV which is all non-whites shoved in everywhere like anyone wants to see that.

Is it scary living in Mexico?
In America we have this belief there’s only dirt roads there and if you go outside alone you get kidnapped and dismembered. What is life really like there? Is it like America? Do you have plumbing?

back

Attached: 1520960900078.png (372x334, 134K)

Why do you spic niggers do so many AMAs? No one gives a fuck what you have to say. Sage and ban all spic posters.

Stop bringing your reddit culture here

Is it even like possible to get a work permit in Mexico if you're an American?

Do you know anything about that?

Attached: Mexihatgirl.jpg (435x448, 96K)

because the educated mexicans stay here, the brown savages low IQ goes there.

Then fuck out of the thread you dingbats.

Why haven't you left my country yet?

it depends. if you live in rich areas its similar as US, bur in the other hand.

If you are intermedium/high middle class or rich and don`t do shady bussines, you are pretty much set i live a really confortable, safe and healthy life and i really enjoy it, that said i`m not stupid so i keep away from dangerous zone, i pretty much live like a high middle class american

americans can do what ever you want here with out a paper.

will you ally with us to take down snow niggers or will you continue to be enslaved by the christian dogma or cuckoldry to your eternal snow nigger enemies and animosity to your poc brothers in arms over at the middle east

Is it true that upper-class/whiter Mexicans motivate mestizos to deport themselves to the States?

Do Mexicans get angry when white Americans study & can speak spanish? Like it's cultural appropriation or some shit?

Can either of you tell me about the autodefensias? From an American perspective they seemed like they are a good idea and should be supported.

What do you all think about militias down there?

Attached: skinnymexicobikegirl.jpg (682x1024, 307K)

in 2018 we will vote for a commie anti american president. soon we will united you.

I think all guns and power must be forbidden for every beaner because a beaner with a gun could start a civil war.

Can US citizens immigrate to Mexico & buy land?

Why do you think all us identify with poc label? also there is no way people here would ally with muslims, it`s one of the reasons we have less than 20,000 in the entire country

MOst of you are catholic I believe. So how do you feel about the pope making the religion very beta and injecting a white guilt leftist type of personality into it

of course, LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=6lYA7c1Pnuo

we are your slaves.

Is shrooms legal in mesico?

no. we find it cool

Shut up burrito boy.

based
stay cucked pedro

Attached: 1520514126973.png (1064x716, 131K)

no drug is legal here, only beheadings and corruption.

Wouldn't a civil war be... good?

Attached: stjohnalterpiece.jpg (1000x1060, 166K)

They are a good idea, but in reality they act and do exactly the same thing as the narcos, but with a little less violence, if they were organized or formed militia groups like yours it would be better

How are you even in iraq?
Isn't there a freakin war going on? Are you just a proxyfag or a real person from iraq?

What is your obsession with dragon ball z?

Answer my fucking question.

Are mexican girls the best?

Why do you want to be an American so bad? Fix your country.

le snow nigger world expert face.jpeg

of course not. only the mexican navy and military should carry guns because every fucking beaner is uncivilized as fuck.

Guac or Pico?

Get the fuck off of our board, you cancerous Reddit niggers.

Honestly they should vote to sell Mexico to America. It would be easier to just sell their land or more of it for cheap. Than it would be to fix it themselves

OP why hasn't your people fought to get their right to bear arms back?

Attached: 1517218327577.webm (600x400, 1.01M)

No.
Nope, always nice to see people learning a language.
Depends on location. It's not strictly economics based which area is safe. Some states have seen horrific waves of violence whilst others are just chill or seen decreseases despite their lower apportations to the GDP and overall wealth, like Yucatan, while other very rich states are aflicted by violence due to their strategegic importance to the drug trade, and once cartels gain power in those states, they start kidnapping rich people.
That's why Guillermo Del Toro is making movies in the US btw, family member got kidnapped and killed so the rest of the family fled.

no. white woman are.

public tv indoctrinate kids with that 7 days / 24 hrs. kids dont read a fucking book in its life, but they watch dragon ball and the simpsons.

well, I live near Texas, so yes. so clean and perfect.

Attached: denisse gonzalez 2.jpg (533x761, 64K)

Have you ever drank a Coke? Have you ever eaten fried food? Do you listen to circus music?

guac master race.

No, we should invade. Eradicate cartels. Bring law and order. Make them a territory like Puerto Rico. Build wall on southern border, it's much shorter.

Muh hermano

yes
yes
No. I like rock

Who is escobar

a colombia mob

M1 garand
Don't judge me

invade us its the only way to fix us.

Attached: 10448784_10152860661591672_2631311229778998780_n.jpg (960x960, 134K)

Why can't your country get it's shit together? You are in north america after all fucking act like it

Attached: DYYKWFgVAAAkUHO.jpg (675x1200, 147K)

I dont like guns. than God the books are my guns.

Why do you fuckers fill a tub full of sunny d and throw meat in it? Why do you all do that!?

>That's why Guillermo Del Toro is making movies in the US btw, family member got kidnapped and killed so the rest of the family fled.

For fuck's sake, user. Your country is a war zone and can only be fixed by some sort of Mexican Hitler at this point.

no fuck off, just go back and take all your beaners with you fuck

its hard due those fucking spanish moors mixed with indians instead of being conquered by UK and you.

Attached: kuba es blanca.jpg (1600x1167, 437K)

That’s actually good shit. I didn’t believe it till I tasted it. Plop in a couple of snicker bars and some hot Cheetos. Man that’s some good marinade

Stay out of my country.

¿Yo Quiero Taco Bell?
Well, Puta?

Attached: E0FA1BDC-A483-4AEA-830A-AF54A53C908E.jpg (750x1006, 76K)

ok, enjoy more drugs, goblinos, and illegals then.

Attached: GeorgeZimmerman.jpg (982x683, 83K)

We are slowly getting better, i honestly belive that in my lifetime i will see Mexico become a developed nation

You are such a faggot. Hope the Knights Templar cartel shoots up your house by accident

mob? He is not from mexico

Is it true you have Mormons there that fight off cartels with guns? And that there’s Chinese villages where they speak Spanish only

as you're bringing them with you spic

taco bell has nice thins, like drinks, triple burrito melt, crunch wrap , hard tacos and kfc. I live in the border and i love your crap food.

Some parts became a warzone. It is a sad state of affairs, but the Narco is like a hydra, kill a head and 10 others take it's place.
The ammount of money they make since the comparativly weak colombian cartels got fucked is simply to huge, and these people are now so powerfull they don't even need it.
In reality, I feel that this is an issue with us never having to deal with organized crime before the last few decades, so our investigation agencies are pretty darn shit.
We don't need a hitler, we need a Hover.

you need to be burned down and used for agriculture

I live in Chihuahua state, those niggers are from Michaocan.

Escobar is from Colombia.

If you had gun rights this wouldn't be happening

Because our CIAniggers' glow is too strong there, like the rest of Latin America.

is there any way you can get those girls to stomp on my face repeatedly with their bare feet while i trick to lick the soles and then they grab me by my hair and force me to suck out the piss in their cunt as they also push it out on their own, too. and then they peg me violently while also yanking my head back because i have a collar on with a leash while they laugh

will you please stay out of the USA, thanks in advance

>Chihuahua

Ugh

>implying one part of the shithole is better than another

Have you ever been to San Antonio?

Yes the mormons and menonites in chihuahua are a pretty well armed, yes they are pretty much chinese in looks and geneticly, but they adopted mexican culture