I know why eurofags hate us

yuropoors are just jealous of our constitution. Their also jealous of how white we are, The average American is the pinnacle of whiteness. Yuroturds just live in a sharia muslim state lol. I do hate though how they call us "mutts". America is the arch of racial hygene and the Muhammads are jealous of htat too. Lmao.

Attached: 1511945984015.jpg (1104x927, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fddkl6P0boQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1508851448926.png (1106x927, 67K)

Portugal? Lmfao u guys arent white either. Sad! (but u r whiter than yurop

Extremely lame bait. Or a very insecure person.

Insecure? I am very secure. It is you Achmeds who are not secure. I have a gun to be secure but your government took it all away!

>yuropoors are just jealous of our constitution.

Unironically this. I think the US constitution is the most important piece of writing of modern times.

> Their also jealous of how white we are, The average American is the pinnacle of whiteness.
No, I do not think so. The reduced whiteness of America is actually very worrisome.

> Yuroturds just live in a sharia muslim state lol. I do hate though how they call us "mutts". America is the arch of racial hygene and the Muhammads are jealous of htat too. Lmao.
I am not quite sure where you getting all this, but you have a lot of non-white people.

Attached: giphy (4).gif (349x204, 1.21M)

Lmao mutts being the pinacle of whiteness.Sure thing buddy.How about you fix your nigger infested country before claiming youre the pinacle of whiteness

>muh constitution

>white

Attached: 464654.jpg (654x502, 48K)

Attached: european meme.png (1024x957, 587K)

Attached: 1526156322250.gif (404x402, 616K)

Ahahahaha no it's because you're fat subhuman idiots

>oh shart can you mart by the dawns early lard?

Attached: 21332.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

Our Constitution is a joke. 5 judges can decide what it means.
Democracy is cucked. Women elect weak leaders.
Freedom of the press is stupid. Freedom of speech is worse. 2nd amendment makes no sense in the modern world.

imagine being so cucked you have a diving wall or a loicense to determine where you can and can't shart

Attached: 1471575101189.jpg (707x490, 79K)

I am glad you agree on the constitution part but America is white.

Enjoy living in a country that is progressively getting darker and has no save guards on laws lol

The constitution was the best thing that ever happened second to only one thing

god blesss America
youtube.com/watch?v=fddkl6P0boQ

Attached: us.gif (16x11, 359)

>DUHHR HURRR ME MUCH BETTER THAN EUROPE
That's true fatboy but sit your ass down and bow down to your superior overlords the Chinese once we rule your country

Attached: mchang.jpg (297x362, 20K)

I just want guns, why cant we function like swiss?

Your constitution will mean nothing once it's deemed racist and antiquated by millennials coming into office

>Enjoy living in a country that is progressively getting darker and has no save guards on laws lol
whiter then you juanschlomo garciaberg

Attached: 6564.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Attached: 1519723341610.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

Attached: yuro-poors BTFO.png (1696x756, 1.18M)

We're landlocked with hardworking christian/catholic spics many of whom are white passing, you're landlocked with muslims and niggers and nigger-muslims. Your situation is far worse.

>when u get too jealous of the constution

Yuropoors are non white shitskins. I refuse to even talk to them and bless them with my aryan attention. G-d bless the USA

las monstruas...

Attached: 1510608817235.png (900x466, 387K)

>spics many of whom are white passing,
mhhh grayons

Attached: 545454.jpg (773x425, 274K)

So much hard trenning

Keep making fun of of us yuroshitskin. We will nuke your entire continent if you don't stop.
Go back to prepping Muhammad's BBC

el crimeo contra de la natura...

Attached: 1509663395922.png (418x370, 24K)

Enjoy islam.

That is a soros-paid shareblue shill meme swiss prosxy flag (where the UN is based, may I add). So I wodner whoi posted that?

Shareblue shill. America is whiter than your third world shithole

Just some friendly banter, from one gun-loving country to another.

Attached: mountain-jew_o_2890111.jpg (1024x681, 196K)

>that flag
>portugal

>portugal or brazil
>white

Truth be told these most of these spics family people trying to act white and working hard n stuff. Europoors have niggers and sand nigger from africa and the middle east worshiping mohammed infiltrating their continent. It's a much worse situation.

> tries to bant
> can't even bant

Attached: 1510359857064.png (898x954, 1.05M)

Your stupid lil psyop just red pills folks at a controlled rate, inoculates them, and turns attention to you.
Keep it up

>whiter than you juanschlomo garciaberg
Out fucking standing bantz Germanon.

Ok, I had my fun. I just wanted to see if anyone would take me seriously. One or two did. lol.

Yuropoor detected

You Mutts have had niggers since the beginning and they have been raping and killing since then so shut your mutt ass mouth. Also you are using our handguns since you are to idiotic to make your own good meme senpai.

Attached: komixxxy.gif (250x225, 70K)

>EVERYTHING THAT MAKES FUN OF AMERICA MUST BE A SHAREBLUE MEME!

Lol, imagine being this insecure.

Attached: 1523486289614.png (1620x632, 33K)

the only good thing americans have made is blacked.

Attached: B L A C K E D.png (520x360, 252K)

they can't grasp that a lot of people just despise them and this cheesecake factory of a nation called murrica.

Attached: 33523.jpg (480x468, 31K)

SWEDEN YES

Attached: This is you.jpg (349x642, 26K)

Attached: portugese portual king alberto barbosa.png (265x258, 90K)

am i right? or am i right? hehe x)

youre a poof

americunts i would help you if i could...
you live in a state ruled by money and cia, one third of your ppl is just poor and addicted to drugs, dollar is collapsing fema camps are build to keep you contained
in the eu we eat kebab then rather remove it
eu means friendship, us means war
maybe soon you see that guns not always can solve the problem

Attached: 1526137172769.png (889x889, 913K)

I was found out

You really think I was that retarded, sure friend. I just did an investigation to see who'd take the bait.

alright you scottish subhuman, how about you learn anglo english instead of celtic-english garbage you speak

Keep telling yourself that, retard. That's what everyone says when they realise they are a moron and then make things worse by trying to do some damage-control.

You really think I'd make godawful memes like . Lol no. Also notice all of my grammatical mistakes I made. I was making some bad bait really, you're just butthurt because you fell for it

How about you just shut up, stop posting and rethink whatever the hell you think you are doing with your life

Gas yourself Shlomo, your kind is the cancer of this world

lmao imagine being this butthurt of being made a fool over the internet?

Here's the real deal. Americans are mostly white as you say. However, the most populated areas tend to attract minorities and become shitty. This is due to the fact that the most populated areas are also the most famous and have many jobs, which is what immigrants want. States like Wisconsin or South Dakota have a very small percentage of minorities simply because there was never any incentive to move after immigrating. There are many more states like these and they combine to create a large population of white Americans who are not mutts. So fuck densely populated areas like the state of NJ that I currently live in.

As for the question of the constitution and immigration laws, we have been protected from mass immigration of minorities (besides blacks, of course) until a bill in 1965 passed allowing anyone to become a US citizen regardless of race. Read up on old immigration laws to see that America disallowed non-whites from immigrating until the 1900's. European countries never had these laws ever and most mudslimes were content until shit went south in the middle east recently, resulting in the same shit that America is facing from Mexico.

Both the US and Europe are on a decline as more white cunts start banging foreign dicks because their fathers either left or didn't raise them right. Rest in fucking peace whites.

Why are you talking to yourself?

I can feel my foreskin shrinking and my skin turning brown, muchas gracias greatest ally.

Attached: 32424445664.jpg (719x538, 54K)

Euro fags hate us because we have large penis size
the bad EU teeth woman's love the US penis it's pretty simple
we have large penis,

Attached: eu.jpg (800x476, 86K)

gr8 shitpost 10/10 wowowow

>jelous
>of US

lol.

Shut the fuck up amerishart, everyone knows European women like the big black cock not your wimpy stub, prep the bull.

Attached: oqd0r6thzpo01.jpg (543x960, 73K)