The wall

Is the wall real? And if so, what age does it start?

Attached: 1488141963635.jpg (414x479, 59K)

who cares i got vidya to play and people to call niggers and kikes than to worry about old bitches

it's more of a dick count than an age thing. I go for the youngest possible because they have the lowest count. I met and dated several lovely and attractive women aged 28-33 but then I contemplated how many dicks they took by that age and ended functional relationships based solely on possible previous sexual partners.

30 and it is real

Attached: thewall.jpg (1000x3000, 940K)

Living the dream!

at 25 it might as well be 55.. same amount of debt, similar partner count and they both have fucked up fertility from pills.

If they went to (((college))), it's already over as viable wife material.

More or less. It's the status/money-obsessed ones that are hit hard by the wall. Some of those roasties have got to realize that the rich Chads are going to become much less available as they get older. They've got to hurry it up.
If they don't mind marrying some more ordinary guy just because they love each others (lmao faggots), then the wall isn't a big deal. Women have the dating advantage way past their 30s.
Do you have to be so problematic about it though?

Attached: 1526264212409.png (876x656, 224K)

why do you want to make it a problem

Be honest, you game on PC don't you?

Attached: 1522290043744.png (1440x1080, 2.16M)

For degenerates, it starts at around 24. It's like falling off a cliff, just with all those drugs you've been taking over the years really fucking up your body and mind. I'd say this variant effects both genders and it's pretty depressing to watch. Seeing turbo Chads go from having a fourway with triplets to being balding middle management fat guys yelling at underlings is a very thought provoking experience.

For most people, I'd say 35. But if you didn't live a shitty life, things will work out in the end.

life is a game faggot

>Console niggers are literally niggers.

35 is the official no-go, because of the chances of down-syndrome babies is ridiculous.

Assuming 1 year of dating, 2 years of living together, to weed out the batshit crazies (dont forget, they can hide the crazy for upto 24months) that means a chicks cutoff age is closer to 32-33.

Some women start detoriating at somewhere between 26 and 30 already. If there's something good about being a man, it's that if you keep yourself in shape and have things going for you, you age like fine wine.

>be me
>meet this girl (she was 25yo, I was 27)
>still one of the most beautiful girls I've ever dated, physically a 5/5, funny, played instruments, beautiful
>on the downside she was a leftist, sjw, really uptight with what words to use etc.
>had a bad break-up year and a half earlier
>despite that, we got along perfectly
>truly an amazing match but we lived in neighboring cities
>after 6 months of dating, I asked if she wants to get together
>"user, you are the best person I've ever met and truly a soulmate for me but I cant because I value my freedom and during this stage of life, I cant give that up. I want to love people's souls"
>tell her that alright, that's your life but I've got to cut ties because this sucks, figure out that in the long run this wont work
>remove her on facebook, soon after she makes her profile public
>w/e

>fast forward a while
>sadness surpasses
>meet a woman through a friend
>she's like her but with actual values, a job, no mental illnesses and all-around perfect
>things happen really fast, we get together
>girl #1 takes contact
>she is 27 now
>says she misses me, regrets about not taking me because no other dude was comparable
>still working the same dead-end job
>that face is already showing signs of getting older
>tell her no in a respecting manner and ask her not to contact me because we can remain acquintances but I'm with someone and dont want her there in my life
>she has a mental breakdown
>I am doing better than ever and thanks for her cockcarousel, I found a better woman for myself

tl;dr: user meets an almost perfect woman and leaves her because she wants to be a polyamorous free spirit, user meets a new woman, previous girl starts hitting a wall and regrets everything

As a guy having a slut fetish she is unironically my ideal
10/10 wife material

breed.

Ya dating a leftist is fuck dumb.

Finding a woman who respects her father is key

WELL PLAYED, Good Sir!

That bitch deserves to be used up like the shit covered, crumpled up used toilet paper, she is.

Her father was/is an alcoholic artist. Made decent money but I could tell that it had a few really "odd" effects on her personality

it manifests by 25, and gets really intense by 30.

Make us some high IQ autistic hapas user. They'll be needed for the new space era.

Attached: 1478629063931.jpg (1024x768, 306K)

I think it's less than hitting the wall but more of can't find a guy that is:

1. significantly better
2. willing to settle down

Or the classic you never really miss it until it's gone meme acting up again.

>ended functional relationships based solely on possible previous sexual partners

sounds reasonable

I REALLY enjoy these kinds of stories
What is wrong with me

>I think it's less than hitting the wall but more of can't find a guy
that is literally hitting the wall
the wall is inability to settle with a guy because of being old and used

this is gold.

come on, this is a Unicorn story.

it's just your turn!

Schadenfreude, it's also nice to see people get what's coming to them.

Well, if they were less picky they could get married easily.
The economy getting better in the US could do wonders for the marriage/birth rate. A bunch of deadbeats could get back into the dating pool so women would have more choices. But they still can't be too picky.
Not all women can date up in status. Not all women can even date equal in status because men date down all the time, they don't give a fuck, so women have to do it too or remain single.

Met a chick when I was 23. She was maybe the slightest bit overweight but still thin. We stay together next 3 years. Bitch gets fatter and fatter over next 3 years. Tries to trap in marriage.

Not happening, I've seen you gain a shit ton of weight in 3 years when your trying, why the fuck would I buy that?

After I broke up with her her fat ass made a group post on fb with her friends with those stupid women meme twist workouts.

1 year later she's even fatter and with a fat special needs looking guy. so ahahah sluuut

>Well, if they were less picky they could get married easily.
yeah, in between 20-30
after 30, switching power goes from women to men, and because of what is going on now, all used roasties want Chads, and if they settle down, Dowie the Incel went MGTOW and dont need pussy in his life anymore
this is why they screech

Attached: notenoughman.jpg (716x2132, 955K)

>and with a fat special needs looking guy. so ahahah sluuut
Sounds like she had a thing for them.

nigger she gained like 50 while I was with her. We're talking on a 5'0 woman.

She was like two different people before and after...

the wall is real

it's not really a wall
It's more of an escalator moving women slowly into less popular floors of the "dating mall"
>pic related
not before arriving on the shitty floors, where you rarely have visitors and keep the rummage goods, they realize that something has changed.
everything they relied upon to carry them through life (looks) has faded and without having settled before that happens, it's over for them. They have lost all opportunity and are all on their own with shit to offer.
>it must suck to be a stupid wahmen that fell for the feminism meme

Attached: smv.png (756x548, 288K)

Yes. Happens the day they turn 30.
t. 31 yo single male

Yeah, but they *can* settle down anytime they want. They just have to accept that feminism means women have to man up and marry down kek. Like men have always done.
It's really hard to feel bad for them if they're not willing to do that. They benefited from feminism but want none of the responsibilities. This is on them.
It's them who don't *want* to get married. It's not even mathematically *possible* for all women to marry up or equal in status, the fuck do they expect?
They can stay single if they want but I'll never see that as anything other than a choice.

did you notice any changes among female friends that hit the wall?

>chart
Female SMV peaks at 16. Anyone not admitting that is just a self-censoring cuck. This is one thing I respect about Japan, they have no shame about this.

25 is where things are already going down hill, sometimes sooner in some women. I call it tripping on the curb, that stumble that sends them careening into the wall at 30.

Attached: download-2.jpg (266x190, 9K)

Yes, those girls who 5 years ago were too good for me don't seem to think so anymore.
Probably happens to every man who isn't a fat and ugly loser.

Funnier are the delusional ones who think because they have a career they can somehow now act more arrogant than the younger girls.

They simply don't understand that every decent guy will find their arrogance repulsive.

>I will never settle for less than what I deserve
is what I hear all the time, and everyone just roll their eyes and say "well then keep waiting".

haha jokes on them, I became fat and loser and I work on being ugly to not be meal ticket to roasties

Well if that's the case, then good for you, keep it up.
Maybe the loneliness caused by 10h work and 2h of workout a day will pay off for me as well someday.

Attached: 1518779913800.jpg (639x610, 39K)

Most modern older women have relationship fatigue. Worse, they might have been with a drug-addict or otherwise dysfunctional Chad in their youth, and now they project their behavior on you. I.e. they "will take no shit" from you (meaning absolutely no concessions in relationship what so ever) because the Chad treated them like shit so now you literally have to toe her line and be 100% true to the image of her man she has in her head at any particular moment.

I would say around 30.
The wall is not just a looks/behavior problem. It is also the biological barrier around 35-36 where fertility takes a drastic dive, genetic errors in offspring begins to be a problem.
So if you are looking for long term marriage material stay under 30. Since a year of dating, marriage and two children is getting very close to that doomsday clock....

>because they have a career
Yeah they're really projecting what *they* find attractive onto men.
I wonder what kind of malfunction can lead to such faulty reasoning desu. Don't they understand men better than that after all of this time? Are they too self-centered to realize?

I think the general consensus is 25. Women age like fucking milk. And along with the thousand cock stare, they need to cake more and more makeup on just to not look like a stretched shit bag.

Attached: Seasons in the Abyss.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I'm a virgin at 27, there are plenty of virgin females around this age ranging from hideous to normal, we're just autistic shut ins like the rest of you and are too afraid to post their real opinions outside of Jow Forums.

Settling and being a housewife is in our blood regardless of what feminists try to say. It just makes no sense that a man would want that when he can have a second income helping the household.

Its just ageing and it happens to us all.

My gf from 1990 I saw her on facebook, she used to be a UK size 8 back then, like a sylph.

Now she is a huge single catlady.

You can have a young, honest, wholesome and genuine nymph hotwife or swinging partner you know

35 is the absolute limit and you’re playing Russian roulette with 50% risk of autism.

>happens to us all
White women age like fucking milk.

>huge single catlady.
Whole generations of "woke" college educated women in this country are turning into bitter catladies, it's hilarious. Well it's funny in the short term atleast.

underrated

The wall is not real. If a woman is hot at 25 she's still going to be hot at 35 and 45. Women who lose their looks before 25 never really had them to begin with.

Attached: 28428824_1977834965809486_8172060537824215040_n[1].jpg (1080x1080, 190K)

So do men, lads at school have turned into fat lumps as they aged,lost their hair etc.
Few keep youthful looks its very hard to do.

>The wall is not real. If a woman is hot at 25 she's still going to be hot at 35 and 45. Women who lose their looks before 25 never really had them to begin with.

Objectively false. It is incredibly rare for a woman to maintain her looks throughout life.

Christ maybe /pol users are the real incels

Your lack of self-awareness is astounding

Insecure sheboon detected

Based samurai

The absolute state of console peasants

>Christ maybe /pol users are the real incels
No incels here. We all have waifus.
>Your lack of self-awareness is astounding
What do you mean?

Attached: 1524975098276.png (400x644, 285K)

>Settling and being a housewife is in our blood regardless of what feminists try to say. It just makes no sense that a man would want that when he can have a second income helping the household.

women really have no awareness do they

Attached: Projecting.jpg (490x333, 29K)

Objectively false. We only care about 10/10 scale attractive women who look like or are professional models on this board. Those women always maintain their looks throughout life.

about 39 is the point of no return

I think it varies depending on genetics, activity level, diet etc. but it's pretty safe to assume the sands of time are running low for most women at 30

Sure, that happened

In reality you got friend-zoned while she was fucking some guy you probably think is a jerk and you made up the story to feel better.

Because you're an incel on this is like a fantasy for you

Attached: Chop Suey!.gif (500x321, 497K)

Sure it isn't
It's going to be great, the slew of hopeless catlady suicides is going to be be hysterical

Attached: 57295_2.jpg (500x240, 29K)

I’m 20 and people can barely believe I’m over the age of 18 at my workplace, allowing your body to get out of shape is a personal failure but men do typically age better than women.

>/r9k

slidethread sage

The wall is real and to make sure that you get trapped, marry or be in a serious relationship early. By early i mean 24-25.

If you wait till 30, all you're going to get is girls who hit the wall.

not my problem desu

>lost her looks before 25
You either didn't read my post or you're ignorant about the subject matter or both. Either way you're an idiot.

>and going from place to place and man to man
fuck these whores are so stupid to out themselves as whores

>If you wait till 30
It is quite easy to date someone younger than yourself. Even when I turn 40 there will always be young women around.

Wrong. Far better to starve and let your wife call you worthless than to let her literally prowl the streets all day, meeting whoever, doing whatever. The only acceptable second income is if it's the wife works for the husband in the same building. Possibly sucking his dick while he works.

Women would love to stay at home and raise children, but it has simply gotten too expensive to do so.

I'm curious, would you rather have a wife who works and helps bring in income or a wife who stays at home and earns nothing?

I had sex with a hooker, your argument is invalid

Attached: custody.jpg (556x787, 86K)

>I'm a virgin at 27, there are plenty of virgin females around this age ranging from hideous to normal, we're just autistic shut ins like the rest of you and are too afraid to post their real opinions outside of Jow Forums.
I'm certain you're not a woman, and you're very naive. Girls lose their pearls by 18.
> It just makes no sense that a man would want that when he can have a second income helping the household.
It does actually. It prevents kids being raised by pre-school whore teachers, lecturing them about Islam or whatever the fuck those vapid cunts rant about.

Show me a woman of comparable hotness at 35 or 45 as she was at 25.

Im 50 and look at least 49 lol.
Look like a bit more wrinkled up version of my younger self.
The pity is the girl that I loved at 20 lacked the loyalty to stick with me to now.
I would have stayed with her to old age, but as usual she wanted 'fun'.

Most of the time even I wouldn't mind if they have a career since it at least show that they have the grit to commit to work on something that isn't just shopping and gossip.

But these types, their arrogance serious is a massive dent on their personality and it shows them as bitter and controlling.

They tend to post large paragraph saying to the tune of:
1. they know the type of guy they're looking for (but doesn't explicitly state it)
2. will not settle (yeah right, how is online dating not settling, basically admitting no one who matched their standard would approach them IRL)
3. rather stay alone if unable to find the "right" guy (whats the point of writing this, stay alone then)

>by 18.
Portugal must be quite conservative compared to the rest of Europe then.

Sounds more like the ball than the wall.

What an interesting stance you have, you want to share your own personal experience how you found the woman of your dreams, user?

I have a feeling that you're projecting, friend. Dont worry, if you are a good man and a good catch, you will find that truly special someone too

>you can only date women the exact same age as you.

Attached: 32B8344D-E852-4615-8884-932C4FF2AA7B.jpg (1539x2048, 210K)

Stays at home and earns nothing, i'd rather be lower middle class than have my kids turned into faggots and race mixers.

>when roasties hit the wall they start hunting for beta providers or suicide themselves

you clearly have no idea wtf you're talking about
I've seen 8s and 9s turn into 4s in one decade

Look at the biggest consoles communities: COD, GTA, fighting games, Dragon Ball Z. Games mostly played by niggers.

bruh plenty of women hit the wall in marriages too

quite common for newly married wives to just go to complete physical shit refuse to cook quit work etc all because of one crotch goblin

sorry to break it to you but woman just aren't that great usually

For females i would say 25 for most and 30 if you are lucky. Only very very few females realize that after 30 your looks will fade unless you are some Lebanese or Asian female with great genetics against aging.

For men its 45-50 as i have gathered more and more data about it and it makes sense. Because for men 35 is when you begin to peak and take off but like all things after 45-50 your drawbridge will be coming up,

Certainly more conservative than your country, Sven; also more conservative than MOST of Europe. But we're becoming more and more "westernized" by the day, so the whole thing might change.

>implying even the hottest of women won't have to deal with cellulite or facial wrinkles down the road

>woman just aren't that great usually
This they should teach in gradeschool.
Too many young men walk around in some delusional world where women are these magical princesses who can do no wrong.

>The wall is not real. If a woman is hot at 25 she's still going to be hot at 35 and 45. Women who lose their looks before 25 never really had them to begin with.
Convince yourself of it and you're going to taste various displeasures through out life.