EBOLA SPREADS TO DR CONGO CITY!

EBOLA CHAN IS BACK

bbc.com/news/world-africa-44150762

Attached: ab9.jpg (680x834, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYFl2evIhrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Ebola-chan macro.jpg (680x526, 50K)

Indeed raise your altars
Bleed for ebola chan

Attached: PRAISEEBOLA.png (775x929, 473K)

>nigger population will be reduced to a blood soaked mass grave in your lifetime

desu why doesn't more governments intentionally infect African countries with disease? Would que population

Every time a new disaster happens I get more and more freaked out because I asked my alien ancestors to wipe out most of the Earth's population right before everything started going hyperdrive.

Sorry. See you good guys on the other side. Don't forget your Four of Clubs.

Attached: 1524952918119.gif (448x448, 1.18M)

bump

Attached: Ebola chan.png (200x209, 46K)

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Attached: 1524830521458.png (1280x1463, 631K)

Attached: 1499736897645.png (1280x1463, 1.2M)

I knew you could do it Ebola-San

Attached: af155767c9b9c27c9588b98f5c027b00.jpg (817x1224, 142K)

FUCK YOU GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN

Attached: ebola_chan_and_vaccine_senpai_by_uboaaaaa-d847diy.png.jpg (894x894, 101K)

Attached: bf4.jpg (680x413, 65K)

Kill 'em all Ebola-chan.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYFl2evIhrA
GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Attached: cute_ebola_chan___yandere_simulator_by_ossananajimi-db4nc8s.png (1024x576, 341K)

wtf i love pestilence now

Ebola is just like the plague but nerfs it's own mortality and infectivity to respec to the virus type and evade antibiotics. With ebola being defeated by US medicine and a multiresistant strain of Yersinia Pestis, we need Yersinia-Chan. Plague - antibiotics = 100% mortality. Ebola a ''mere'' 60-80%

Attached: Monika.png (1851x1463, 2.17M)

>Antibiotics
>Virus

Ebola killed over 11k people in a small time span in 2014, it would of killed a lot more and gone on indefinitely if people didn't bother to help.

and might I add every warm-blooded animal can get it by airborne infection of just... 3 bacteria. It's the most virulent disease in history for a reason.

t. reading comprehension

Hopefully Ebola-chan will soon evolve.

Attached: 1525791119328.png (589x586, 200K)

>With ebola being defeated by US medicine
>be humanitarian worker
>have to keep antibiotics at -60 C in the middle of the jungle in a country notorious for having shit electricity
>side effects of untested US medicine wreaks more havoc
Things are looking up.
I'll check those

Last time this happened some aid workers were butchered by the people they were trying to help. Turns out superstitious Africans are quite easily swayed into thinking that the WHO and MSF workers are foreigners infected them with Ebola on purpose.

Unlikely. That thing is the virus equivelant of the Maus Tank. Large complex things are harder to change and it shows, ebola is notorious for mutating extremely slowly.

>antibodies
>side effects

wot

>WHO and MSF workers are foreigners infected them with Ebola on purpose.
Who says they aren't?
Experimental vaccine, sorry

still, doesn't any side effect beat death? Unless it's blindness, lobotomy or paralysis. I'd rather die then.

You do realize that even after succesful treatment with the vaccine, Ebola has been found to live on in the eye tissue of patients leading to blindness, and they can still be infectious.

So no, U.S medicine didn't do shit, Ebola probably didn't kill whites because we have better immune systems overall.

Well it beats hemorrhaging out of your ass to death, anyway. But honestly I'd be surprised if rectal bleeding isn't a side effect.
>You do realize that even after succesful treatment with the vaccine, Ebola has been found to live on in the eye tissue of patients leading to blindness, and they can still be infectious.
Nope. Had no idea. New vaccine, so we'll see if that's still the case after this first human trial.
>Ebola probably didn't kill whites because we have better immune systems overall.
Maybe. Maybe not.

>why ebola keeps coming back

I LOVE YOU EBOLACHAN

But user, death is good when it happens to negroes

Good luck Ebola-chan!

Attached: D-13_ebola-chan.png (648x467, 302K)

I love you Ebola-chan!

I love you ebola chan

Attached: ebola_natures_disinfectant.jpg (176x250, 6K)

Bump this thread more and more anons, we need maximum participation in order for the meme magic to work.

Attached: ebola_happening.png (1029x653, 344K)

He does not know de wae

Attached: ebola.jpg (512x288, 18K)