Come to Australia...

Come to Australia, we respect and understand that the rights and freedoms of criminals are more important than the safety of our emergency service workers. We recognise that having a bad childhood is a valid excuse for assaulting people, not like in the evil US where you'd probably get shot for this, fucking barbarians.

Attached: Untitled.png (721x504, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/victorian-ambo-appalled-as-attackers-spared-jail/news-story/dd5c4b65160c1dc4ffdab8e9d739d930
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do aussie women look like that?

If the law failed me like this and I knew where she lived then the law would be in my hands as I kill her.

These skanks and their shitcunt lawyer need to be brutalised.

Women in Australia are completely out of control. In workplace they play victims muh stressed to get rid of task/person they don't like. Employers openly claim female applicants are welcome and may give priority (and abbos of course), they want equal rights with zero responsibility. Stay away women, particularly white women in workplace.

Post a link, faggot. What did they do?

fuck off, we’re full cunts. You’re only allowed to join down under if you curb stomp these hood rat 2holes upon arrival. Citizenship will soon follow

news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/victorian-ambo-appalled-as-attackers-spared-jail/news-story/dd5c4b65160c1dc4ffdab8e9d739d930

get drunk/high, assault paramedics trying to resuscitate someone, to the point that 2 years later one of them is still unable to work, then manage to avoid 'mandatory' jail time cause muh rough childhood

Two chicks assaulted a 60 year old male paramedic 2 years ago to the point where he is no longer able to physically work and suffers chronic pain from the bashing to this day.

The judge let these two cunts off due to, and i shit you not mate: “difficult childhoods and mental illness”. Upon the ruling, the old cobber broke down crying in court as these women walked free. One statement they gave to the man was
>“i’m sorry for how you feel, i wish there was more i could do for you”
Everyone here is fucken livid about it

Vegemite

also, the guy who was assaulted has spent more time in hospital as a result than these two have in jail

British genes

The television shows women striking men constantly and they have superiority under the law so not only do they feel free. Not only that but beyond any sense chivalry or humanity, it's socially and legally dangerous to defend yourself to any effective extent. Funny thing is only white guys are tricked by any of this, and so women can't respect um.

Is there any first world country in this shitty world where woman can't shit on any thing they desire without consequence?

Flip the genders of all involved and its 10 yrs for the offenders. Times like these just quickly erode any sympathy for females and show men what they are in store for, for the rest of their lives. People wonder why MGTOW is popular.

looks like some leb/kike mutt

Unjust laws must be met with deadly force, there is no other way around it

Attached: f40ef1ac5d75502df852125090014a5d.jpg (650x366, 21K)

Attached: b07bec894988e4565bb88bc9968cd528.jpg (650x1000, 60K)

I'm a paramedic student. This whole thing has been pretty top kek.

It's okay you guys always win in the end, the next OD case you get just pull over and let them die.

Fucking disgusting.
Hang these cunts and the lenient judge too.

>Paramedics should carry guns just like Police do

FEMALE JUDGE.
Explains it.

what state/year are u in? we may go to the same uni

Why not just stomp the bitch when she attacks you?

>spared prison for attacking paramedic because muh childhood muh drug problems
muh mental health
so it's okay to be a brute if at least you're consistent.

Why would anyone want to live in such a veritable shithole of a country?

It's melbourne, this shit happens daily, plenty of nigger rapist criminals get let go.

Women suck. I find it somewhat cathartic reminding them that occasionally. Even the things they love and do best are dominated by men near and at the top. Western society needs to stop treating them like magic negroes or some kind of deity. Its not good for them or us.

thats a huge bitch

Attached: 1522846507900.jpg (1136x1100, 274K)

I'm in QLD

more like
>rough vagina

Attached: 20.jpg (500x375, 191K)

I had a pretty shitty childhood. Can i come and have some fun there? I can say im trannygenderthing etc. If it is not for white males.

ah, nvm then, nsw here.

Melbourne judges are either corrupt as fuck, leftist bleeding-heart types, or both.

the judge in question has a history of shitty decisons

Used to be on Sedgemoor?

I would love to live in australia but fuck it, the whole continent is a one big nope for me

Attached: 2nm3.jpg (1024x769, 272K)

Was the judge a woman or a tradcuck?

The rules are you may
>Punch Right
>Punch Male
>Punch White

Attached: clant.png (1273x706, 1.17M)

Okay good, there are many white cucks that need punching.

>friends mum is a manager in the public service responsible for hiring of staff
>all applications are first given to abbos no matter the position, if none meet requirement she has to write a report about why each abbo candidate wont be chosen
>hr constantly harrasses her over abbo quota
>firing abbos is next to impossible and when it does happen for sheer incompetence, missing days even weeks of work without any notice they claim racism and a whole department occurs wasting hours and hours of time.

Burgerland is the only western country that actually punishes female law breakers as far as I'm aware. They don't do out of fairness though, they do it to fuel their for-profit judiciary system.

that bitch could be walking out of tesco or off loicense u could tell she's aussie.

not hungry mate?

Doesn't make a lot of sense. It's the same as molesting a child and being let off because you yourself were molested, or running someone over and claiming its ok because you were in a car accident. Fucking stupid. The justice system is pure cancer.

nope