AUS/POL ABORIGINAL EDITION

G`day cunts.

>>A West Australian bureaucrat has deemed the use of the term "Aboriginal" may be regarded as offensive and exercised a little-known power to redact it from birth, death and marriage certificates.
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-05-17/aboriginal-term-deemed-offensive-births-deaths-marriages/9753430?section=politics

>>Economists expect solid rise in jobs
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/economists-expect-solid-rise-in-jobs

>>New Victoria police taskforce targeting wayward teens in home invasion crackdown
unv.is/news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/new-victoria-police-taskforce-targeting-wayward-teens-in-home-invasion-crackdown/news-story/3c55249e127cc83a1f217fc46c5f18fa

>>Unemployment edges up to 5.6 per cent despite another jump in new jobs
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-05-17/unemployment-employment-april-2018/9768998

>>Technology chief 'directed staff to delete information'
unv.is/canberratimes.com.au/politics/nsw/technology-chief-directed-staff-to-delete-information-20180516-p4zfli.html

>>Fact check: Have robberies, assaults and burglaries increased in Victoria since Labor was elected?
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-05-17/fact-check-victoria-is-crime-up-matthew-guy/9728662

>>Hunt underway for man after four women are 'sexually assaulted' in less than a month
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5734055/Hunt-underway-man-four-women-sexually-assaulted-month.html

>>Passenger tries to break down plane door after missing his flight
unv.is/baka.com.au/national/victoria/passenger-tries-to-break-down-plane-door-after-missing-his-flight-20180517-p4zfwq.html

Attached: 1493945691576.jpg (674x600, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/new-victoria-police-taskforce-targeting-wayward-teens-in-home-invasion-crackdown/news-story/3c55249e127cc83a1f217fc46c5f18fa
news.com.au/national/queensland/news/nine-charged-with-murder-over-death-of-toowoomba-woman-debbie-combarngo/news-story/efc36b6071912db98af3b6ec95f7baa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit just made another thread at the exact same moment lmao

What's for dinner lads?

>Live in fucking Adelaide
>Go on fucking Gumtree
>Set my range to +50km/h for jobs
>Only 964 listings in this city of 1.1 million people with 5% unemployment, not including chinks and people searching for second jobs
>Even the shittiest, part time, miserable service jobs get 200-300 views within 12 hours
>Even if only 10% of those viewers apply, that means you're competing with 30 people for a 10-hour-a-week part time job
>"Just get a job!"

I want to fucking die.

Attached: 1505858731755.png (640x480, 319K)

obligatory JUST post

Attached: 1510447469771.jpg (625x573, 170K)

>Set my range to +50km/h for jobs

Have you thought about taking an even faster job?

>buy something from Australian online store in AUD
>get charged international transaction fee
Do we have the most disgusting greedy banks in the world or what?

Hes clearly a chink. It's dangerous for them to travel at speed

I feel retarded and wanna die even more, thanks Canada.

If I were a fucking chink I could ask my Great Uncle Ling Pao for a job at his soup kitchen or something. Instead, I have to deal with my boomer parents being more willing to give the children of their FRIENDS jobs than me.

>>>New Victoria police taskforce targeting wayward teens in home invasion crackdown
>unv.is/news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/new-victoria-police-taskforce-targeting-wayward-teens-in-home-invasion-crackdown/news-story/3c55249e127cc83a1f217fc46c5f18fa

This is unironically the economic model they were going for from the start. These africans are just more names you can bounce money off of and more public workers you can supply.

>got bullied all through primary and high school
>best friend died not long after i finished school
>went to university and got a degree that i , to this day cant find a job for
>havent worked in years despite all my efforts to find the most wagecuckiest of a job
>moved to a city last year to find work, still no luck
>parents legitimately hate me now and wont take me back in
>rent is about 65% of my neetbux
>became a severe recluse after i finished university, all the friends i made there and at school dont talk to me anymore
>tfw still a virgin at 26 despite living on campus at university for years
>been on anti depressants for years, tfw it only gets worse
>just got an eviction notice at my current residence
>close to zero dollars in my bank account

Is there anyone in this thread that is getting JUSTed harder than me? Cant even afford the rope from bunnings to hang myself with

Attached: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (837x892, 98K)

shut up faggot

Do you have a car?

What are we gonna do about those two cunts that bashed the paramedic? Can we get an old fashioned australian lynching going? Just tell the judge you had a difficult childhood
>justice cunt

Paramedics talk shit desu

>Be me
>Work at coles
>Casual for 6 months before you go on part time
>Been working about 2 and a half months
>On and off work, so far whole week off
>Employment statistics say employment and job openings are abundant.

Is this what it's come to? Hurr there are plenty of jobs GOYIM but don't worry you won't even have enough money to pay for bills! hurr

Attached: 1223731748099.jpg (600x750, 61K)

Oh and

>I think our manager hired too many people for a start
>When my 6 months are up I'll probably be made redundant

Shieeeet.

maybe don't look for a career on gumtree m8
and adelaide aint that bad, it's not lelbourne or bendigo

Attached: 1520991567066.png (620x465, 295K)

jej i did casul at woolies for 2 yrs got offered fuck all

Attached: 1526179861582.png (277x294, 57K)

guys i'm a penultimate year law student in Sydney, no clerkship or legit job prospects for a mentally ill person like me. wtf am i meant to do

Change. The. Date.

It's not about a fucking career, it's about just finding ANY fucking work to keep me alive. You can apply for Macca's or Subway here and you'll eat shit because they won't even give you the time of day. The local shopping centre recently sacked most of its work force and replaced them with far fewer underpaid Africans. A friend of mine moved here from the country with years of manager experience at a local restaurant and a shitload of references and couldn't even get a shitty service job.

Yeah i keep hearing about these events in melbourne where normies have their whole bloodline wiped out during home robbery by the literal jungle africans they imported to fuel the welfare industry so they wouldnt feel so bad about being the working class.
All I can say is what a time to be alive.

let's put another shrimp on the barbie cunt
beer mate?
beer mate?
beer mate?
beer mate?
beer mate?
beer mate?

actual? i've been fulltime for about 6 months now but when i finished HS i went to woolies, applied and got in. surely it's not that bad?

buckle in and enjoy the ride tbqh

Yeah they hire juniors.
Some 10/10 tickets you can get for construction are forklift, dogman, and hoist operator.
You can get in a good workout too and the pay is sick.

Fuck woolies or coles, they just exploit their workers.

How did you get a transcript of my last Christmas breakfast?

Nearly all the registers are empty at all the stores here. Restaurants of all kinds seem woefully understaffed. Most of the people I know in my age range are unemployed, the ones who do have jobs got them from friends/family despite their lack of qualifications.

>woolworths
>coles
>subway
Are these threads filled with women? How can you be so fucking pathetic you can't even get a typical shitkicking male job like landscaping, warehousing,etc.?

Attached: 1471922796327.png (525x525, 372K)

what was that goy? you dont wanna do back breaking work on a farm for minimum wage?

[uses shareholder power to force the australian / daily telegraph to print yet another "why are millennials so entitled" article]

Attached: 1519353425087.png (427x500, 518K)

Coles fag here, used to do warehousing and drove a forklift. That shit ain't much better, but I had to move rural and coles is all they have, that or the police, I applied for the latter already, fucking hope I can leave this hell hole called coles.

>the just get a job meme

one of my favourites

Attached: 1481933845433.gif (275x207, 1.02M)

what ya mean? wasn't that bad

faaark. when i go yeah it's old cunts or uni looking bitches. always a que

but user i am a tradie

Attached: 406f964a07e7032dfad4bd53fb97f905b7260fa57b4f6d7cbed346377aeb4e29.jpg (604x453, 73K)

Only way to get a warehouse or landscaping job here is to know Davo or Jonno who'll get you a talk with the boss, and even then he'll want you to work unpaid for a while to get an idea of whether or not you're worth hiring. Just a couple months, of course.

Two thread evening ftw

Attached: bullets.jpg (1200x600, 148K)

>tfw when shitskin retail and fast food workers ask if I am working implying I am stealing their taxes.

Lmao.

what a complete load of shit. They go through labor hire agencies.

Can relate
Worked at my oldies workshop for years, left after 3 years because pay was shithouse and I was only part-time.
The cunts got an apprentice in a few months later, on that day blood didnt mean anything anymore.

>Passenger tries to break down plane door after missing his flight
based

can confirm. and most of those labour hire cunts don't know the difference between a nut and bolt.

For the chronically normalized:
Warehousing is a genre of job like retail.
Most warehousing jobs involve moving boxes around a factory and filling out the pieces of paper that go with them.
Sometimes you move little boxes in a clean factory, other times there's trucks, large driveways, and no good food shop nearby.
You want the forklift ticket and the picker packer ticket.
You need the ticket to use a forklift.
You need the picker packer so you know how to tetris that shit around the factory.

If you dont have this shit you're going to miss out for somone who does.

Attached: 1526505958060.png (589x635, 357K)

Yep, labour hire agencies reap the centrelink benefits of (wait for it) "EMPLOYING" someone for like a few months/weeks/days.
But the cunts that have been on centrelink the longest are always fucking useless

>What do
Get into constitutional law and start destroying the government with their own laws.
Terrorism legally defined as
>A terrorist act is an act, or a threat to act, that meets both these criteria:

>it intends to coerce or influence the public or any government by intimidation to advance a political, religious or ideological cause.
>it causes one or more of the following:
>death, serious harm or danger to a person
serious damage to property
>a serious risk to the health of safety of the public
>serious interference with, disruption to, or destruction of critical infrastructure such as a telecommunications or electricity network.

All anti-drug laws are terrorist acts. All speeding tickets are terrorist acts. In fact, these laws are so broadly defined that they themselves are terrorist acts.
So go into constitutional law and start bringing each law, one at a time, before the courts to get them destroyed under the anti-terrorism legislation.
>Imagine how big a hero you will be when council rates, nay, local councils themselves, are abolished because they're terrorist acts

The Chinese government must be hiding a superintelligent AI if it can keep track of 1,000,000,000 of those things.

That or people are just getting fines sent to them automatically and gulaged if they don't pay them. Which would be pretty much the funniest thing in human history.

That's your problem, not theirs.

fuck oath man we get our car washers from cunts like that and FUCK ME they are seriously the most useless cunts ever to walk the earth. non last longer than a few weeks.

that's if they even turn up

Attached: 24c.jpg (600x1067, 59K)

>lawyers getting cucked

Kind of ironic, given that they've created all these fucked laws, and they usually come from families that are ardently Liberal or Labor.

do they even get payed?

as far as i'm aware yeah

>machetes
Why not tires?

Attached: tire_necklace.jpg (570x570, 24K)

That would not be funny in my opinion.

>ABORIGINAL EDITION.
lmao.

Attached: a man with his pets.jpg (736x1096, 113K)

There's a lot of real fucked up shit going on around this, business and government are exploiting weak and willess people to "intern" or otherwise work for free. It's quite sad, really. There's a guy who posts here that worked in a factory for months and months, for no pay, for nothing.

They're barely human

Attached: baby.jpg (460x616, 92K)

Nigger if you think that's bad try looking at Tasmania, there's literally only about 100 job listings in the entire state

they aren't humans, fuck kevin rudd apoligizing too, what a faggot cuckold.

Caught a wild AFL team to sell in Melbourne.

Tassie work would be unlisted m8
literally just knock on a land owner's door

The joke is that the trucker is going to fuck the baby, probably while he's driving, and throw it out the window in the middle of a desert.
Just so you know.

Aboriginals are unironically the missing link between humans and apes, hence why we named one of our state capitals after Charles Darwin

why would a trucker do that when they have their choice of backpacking sloots?
truckies are the kings of Australia

You know, by definition, they are human. Since they can interbreed with us they have to actually be the same species.

Attached: aus_abo_relations.jpg (480x482, 44K)

Harden the fuck up. Stop acting like a leftist cuck and lose the victim mentality. Imagine the same except you were a white male living in South Africa or elsewhere. No fucking excuses cunt, get a fucking job take anything.

Thanks user!
I'm so glad you explained the joke for me.
I never would have got it myself if you hadn't.

Attached: cancer2.jpg (500x500, 46K)

we rolled a bfg goodyear into one. and we steal their shit all the time

really? fuck that. desu g;ad i was born to get into trades now cause some of the shit cunts though was okay 20, 30 years ago is insane

Still tho, Tassie has a far worse job shortage than any other state, especially for white-collar jobs

Because it's like $40

they are literal primates user... lmao

ABO EDITION!
now for some Abo subtraction. 9 subtract 1 means 10 off the street.
news.com.au/national/queensland/news/nine-charged-with-murder-over-death-of-toowoomba-woman-debbie-combarngo/news-story/efc36b6071912db98af3b6ec95f7baa8

Well, they're not.
Go fuck a chimp and see if you get any offspring.
Go fuck an abo and you're guaranteed to get one.
>Their problems arise from generations of cannibalism, child abuse, and being raised solely by women

Attached: 1493196964572.png (617x1404, 200K)

This works because all abos are a negative to Australia, and subtracting a negative results in a positive number.

Abo baby (probably) has less diseases than a backpacker thot, I know backpackers are really fun to kill but I'd be terrified of what STDs I'd catch if any of their blood touched me

>Go fuck an abo
haha, no thanks.

Attached: 1525480460502.jpg (822x674, 37K)

Out of curiosity, what time is it in your part of aussieland right now? It's 3:30am where I am and I just realized I never see this general unless I'm on Jow Forums at around this time. Fucked up my sleep schedule with end-of-the-semester all-nighters, shit sucks cunts but at least it's over now till August, though I might take some summer courses

Probably all of them.
Particularly if you pick up a pommy one.
>That being said
>Abos start having sex with their kids as soon as the cord is cut
>Sometimes before

Attached: camp_abo.jpg (624x375, 68K)

Lions and tigers can breed together and create hybrids but they're not the same species, so can horses and zebra, homo sapiens and neanderthals ect. Abos are basically just homo erectus that didn't go extinct

>time is it in your part of aussieland right now?
it's time to get busy

Yeah, I wish I had dropped out early and become a mechanic desu. All the degrees at uni I would be interested in are devalued to shit and flooded with foreigners and all the universities are just unbearable but the alternative is servitude. Boomers want every single human being on earth to go get a degree but don't seem to realise that the more degrees there are the less they are worth. In ten years a bachelor won't even cut it for an internship, they'll be wanting masters and phds only and people will only be entering the workforce at 27.

Part of the reason Aussies get away with so much shitposting is because we tend to be online when all the American mods are asleep, both on Jow Forums and other sites

Listening to single mothers in my class bitch about guys won't date them because they have a kid. Have to ifght the urge to tell them how insulting it is to the guy.

Literally "hey I rode the cock carousel for ten plus years and fucked up . I ignored you in my younger attractive years but now Chad has had his fun you get to pay the bill."

If they can have viable offspring they are the same species, by definition.
>species
>noun
>1.
>BIOLOGY
>a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding.

They are different sub-species, but are the same species.
The fact that the (((media))) keeps intentionally misusing the word is not an accident. They had to misuse species in the way you think about it or else evolution would so obviously be a lie to everyone.

This is after they were joking about divorce raping their ex husbands. Do women have any understanding of consequences?

>Cant even afford the rope from bunnings to hang myself with

Attached: golden meme man.jpg (700x700, 141K)

Dinner time. Auspol always starts while we are cooking dinner. There may be other OZ specific threads at any time but Auspol is dinner time.

I still finished Yr 12 mate. I got paid more and thb if you're in a shop at 17 you'll be a joke even more than any 19, 20yr old. like i don't think those cunts could shift a tyre off a van

it's not the /best/ well paid trade but get in with a good company, and get skills in diagnostics and you'll be sitting on 60 - 80k a year with fuckloads of benefits

>live in adelaide
>least nogs/chinks/poos
>pretty comfy
>people actually go to sleep at night
>nice jobs, dont use gumtree you autist, it's a shit site faggot
>work at an all white accounting firm

ez

>soon dutton will slash immigration and import white south african farmers

>the dude mentioned nothing about being even remotely left wing
>fallacy of relative privation

sometimes i wonder why i keep coming here

Attached: 1503398550855.png (625x626, 53K)

There is a guy suing NAB because they didn't pay him 110k a year for his university organised internship.

im in a similar situation, good luck m8.

You should instead tell them the chinese are out to stop them from buying baby formula so their babies become weak

No, because legally and socially there are none.

>Do women have any understanding of consequences?
No
Women conform ideologically to the strongest masculine influence in their lives.
That this influence is so often another woman is a damning indictment on the state of men, but more on that later.
>Women who ride the cock carousel are influenced by chad
>chad faces no consequences on account of being chad
>Women, being women, apply the chad lifestyle to themselves
>Believe that there are no consequences for them either

Attached: internet.png (733x1094, 1.26M)

>no job
>no gf
>no friends
I should kill myself right fucking now

Because you are here forever.

Attached: abo gibs fraud.png (728x824, 262K)

Do you have a car?

muslims are just fantastic
i love muslims

get money, bitch

bitches love money

Don't bother with them. There is no statement or punishment that you could imagine that would be worse than what they are already going through. They did this to themselves, and only they can make the choices to get out of it.

Just find some women who aren't cunts.

No, they will keep immigration high and import 20,000 Saffir Jews pretending to be Boer farmers.