CANADIAN WOMAN POOPS ON DEMAND AND THEN THROWS IT AT TIM HORTONS STAFF

explain this canadians!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=fddkl6P0boQ

>In a video, the woman was seen arguing with a restaurant employee for about 20 seconds before she decided to empty her bowels.

>She then grabbed a few napkins and stood in the middle of the floor.

>The woman was still arguing with the cashier as she proceeded to take off a jacket that was tied around her waist and pull down her pants.

>It was then that the woman leaned her buttocks against a wall in the restaurant and pooped on cue.

>The employee is seen standing next to her as he calls his police, but quickly moves away when the feces dropped.

>She then quickly picked up the droppings and hurled it at the employee.

>It's unclear if the poop landed on him.

>The woman then continues to berate the employee as she wipes her buttocks with napkins.

>And apparently hurling the excrement at the worker wasn't enough because she then threw the dirty napkins at the man.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5737791/Woman-poops-middle-Tim-Hortons-Canada-hurls-employee.html

guess they dont just shitpost on the internet
this is what we're dealing with

Attached: canadianshitthrower.jpg (634x438, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news1130.com/2018/05/16/woman-defecating-tim-hortons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chink?

They do that sort of thing

Did they refuse to let her use the restroom or something?

Chinks throw shit like chimps? When did this start? I know they shit in public like Indians but do they throw it?

For someone with a fart fetish, That’s hot, reminds me of two girls one cup. Nothing like having a woman drop a hot Carl on you, or having a a nice tight bubble of air squeezed off in your mouth. I’d just inhale it like a shot of albuterol

Yeah they said it was for customers only. She refused to buy anything and decided to shit on the floor.

light hair, not chink
remember this video everytime you argue with a leaf on here

we're a literal poo colony, not a chink one.

Attached: 1526323007433.jpg (1024x1056, 427K)

Crack whores are crazy

b-based!

PLOP

IN

COFFEE SHOP

I think I just found my next ex-wife.

Good. Fuck them. When starbucks did this i broke their lock. Fuck Starbucks

You most not be black.

So instead of just finding a toilet elsewhere she shits on the floor and throws it about, what a fucking childish cunt. No wonder society is fucked.

you forgot your meme flag, fag

what the fuck is tim hortons? it sounds like a dr seuss book

>>It's unclear if the poop landed on him.
Wtf, we need to get the FBI on this. we must know

most franchised poo owned gas stations here even skip this formality about buying shit to be allowed to use the toilet and just hang an 'out of order' sign on the doors permanently. i don't blame this woman for losing it desu

can someone explain why starbucks stores don't have the nice smell that coffee is supposed to have?

it always smells like they drop mints or mentos into the coffee everytime I walk past

I saw this shit it in a white woman hate shill thread and was like "wtf"

Saw this thread and said out loud "OHH it was a canadian"

I'm getting convinced it really it a virus or bioweapon and Canada was hit hard

I can't stop fucking laughing. This is some pre-school tantrum-tier stuff, its like when a monkey starts flinging shit.

Attached: me.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>modern women

Attached: 1517518440543.jpg (662x1200, 179K)

was the thread today?
this happened today it seems

>we ain't nigger apes
>t. "civilized" wh*te people

kek

>One meth head does something

HURR DURR EXPLAON CANADIANS

Shite thread m9

Attached: 1526416877652.png (442x500, 52K)

>my ID

Attached: 1513806584360.png (195x202, 13K)

This happened after she found out that Tim Horton's was American.

Is it just me or does that "woman" appear to have a full beard in one of "her" pictures. Those toothpick legs do look awfully like they could belong to a man.

Canadian woman wound up on adderal won't spend a loony or a toony on a fuckin muffin eh sad!

someone post webm please, i forgot to save it from one of the earlier hundred threads about this

leave it to a shitskin to defend a shitskin god what a terrible country

benis :DDDDD

bitch, bitch was white but it's canada and everyone is a shitskin here.

Based and hot

Almost a reasonable response desu

I had an shrill woman yell at me for using her garbage can to toss a plastic bottle on a walk. Told her next time I’ll just toss it in her garden.

>Id fug

Because they don’t sell coffee, they sell dirty water with cream on top.

I can actually sympathize with this since I live in a city that is fucking bathroom nazi's thanks to hobos

designated shitting store

Because junkies go to public restrooms to do heroin. A poor HS kid shouldn't have to deal with needles and possibly a dead junkie when cleaning the place.

This is the Canadian version of the shart in mart meme.

>t's unclear if the poop landed on him.
QUALITY NEWS REPORTING

Attached: 1519918474137.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

checked.

>checked

>POOPS ON DEMAND

is that part of a cable package deal?

How do you figure? The merger with Burger King put the HQ in Canada, and the largest shareholder is Brazilian.

Judgy McJudgerson over here

>he cannot give birth to a poo on demand

Attached: 1505626793800.jpg (1080x720, 548K)

>birth
Calm down harpreet

checked and i'm calm, darsh

Thought the next suggested vid was fitting.

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-181607.png (1080x1920, 636K)

I’m surprisingly on her side, if that’s the case, the cashier looked black

>Mfw I have a scat fetish so if she was hot I'd probably lick it off the wall

Attached: 1502097852902.jpg (500x738, 143K)

>thread died for this

Why is it every time a random mad cunt does something fucked up in a particular country we have to have a thread about said country?

>mad cunt does mad thing in xland
>OMG explain yourselves xlanders

Every country has its mad cunts for fucks sake.

Attached: 1525861009377.jpg (640x631, 365K)

YES!!! BASED LEAF

What surprised me most is that that scooped that shit up without leaving a whole mess. Like it’s clearly there then it isn’t. Her shits must have been stiff as all hell, but the way it lands looks like it’s a jellied mess.
T. Pajeet

poos are undoing canada

They do.

t. worked in china for two years, never thought I will be glad to return to cherepovets

>T. Pajeet
Why spell it out? Both your flag and your poo analysis left little room for doubt.

The shitty article doesn't even say what city this took place in. Canada is huge, you know. Anyway, I would've hospitalized her.

Yeah it was but it failed to mention Canada lol

That should tell you which shill farm was pushing it

that one dude pulling up a front row seat gets me every time

Attached: getcomfy.webm (848x480, 1.05M)

Hot

Yesterday they said this happened at Starbucks.

A fucking toilet leaf

Attached: AFL.gif (960x200, 135K)

So this is what the fucking easterners do holy shit

We really need to stop sending them transfer payments and let them starve and freeze. Eastern subhumans

Hey...when you gotta go you gotta go.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>your poo analysis left little room for doubt.

Attached: 1468538536209.jpg (508x504, 75K)

hahahahahaha

It's just Ontario

Ontario has been fucked in the head from the beginning. Ontario is that place that has a creepy dyke running it and wants to take away kids if their parents dont believe in trannys. Even "conservatives" there support mass migration and are fat crackheads

Basically Ontario to Canada is what California is to the US except Ontario has over a quarter of the population

That's likely a chink or a native

Why did she stick her ass up on the wall first? Why not just drop a loaf, then and there? It’s almost as if she’s done this before.

Attached: E7E5F5F1-2BAE-4B23-A171-EFECFDFDA4EE.jpg (302x319, 13K)

I'm going to make a reasonable guess and say Toronto or at very least somewhere in ontario

Anyway this is why I fucking hate the label "Canadian" seriously you say something is "Canadian" and it could be from anywhere across northern North America and basically the good people of the western provinces are looked at the same way as the eastern degenerates because we're all "Canadian"

Fuck I'm sick of explaining how I'm nothing like an easterner. I don't even say I'm from Canada anymore when travelling abroad or put a leaf flag on my gear I put my provinces flag on and pretend its an independent country

secrets of women's toilet etiquette user

Appropriating Indian culture. Disgraceful.

:DD

>a youtube link to a phone video of a liveleak video of a phone video of a security camera video

Well at least each layer was shot in landscape, I guess.

Attached: 1284515805416.jpg (627x474, 96K)

Attached: 1432619180909.jpg (573x609, 49K)

This is both hilarious and deeply arousing

DESIGNATED SHITTING CAFES

Why is that fat cunt on the right eating without a shirt on?

Yeah but this looks pretty bad for white people.

Chinks often dye their hair lighter here brown or sometimes even blond

>it sounds like a dr seuss book

Horton, Here's a Poo

Attached: crap30.webm (848x480, 724K)

Is that what a double double is?

Look, I want that to be true as much as you do, but I really don't think it's the case.

She's dressed like a typical WASP-y person. With the leggings, pastel coloured jacket around her waist, wristband/watch and bright coloured runners. So I'd say she's either an older White person, or Asian. Those sorts of folk don't just shit in the middle of a cafe, so I'd assume she's high on something, and white people are way more likely to self-medicating/druggies than your average East-Asian. So I'd say it's a high-as-fuck white lady.

It was a shit and run

It's only a matter of time before this becomes a reality at Shartbucks.

Attached: Screenshot_20180516_063613.png (600x595, 255K)

Nice catch, you captured it flying

Attached: pl.jpg (354x523, 46K)

>explain this canadians
mental illness

She should have paid for a coffee then shit all over the bathroom instead desu, now shes famous for flinging shit

Ahem....

news1130.com/2018/05/16/woman-defecating-tim-hortons/

>poop-throwing girl
Is this 9gag or something?

She lost her shit, she gave a shit. The employee, however, was having none of her shit. In the end, shit went down.

Attached: kaarlo.png (350x350, 138K)

It was in Langley BC.

carlos

Seriously, there was no starbucks around ?

Leafs are literally shit posting now

Attached: 3097124c6387ec2bedcf8922f61f5e653743796eabac4625880196a34286214c.jpg (789x789, 167K)

>The employee, however, was having none of her shit.
I think they got some in the end