Is it just in Australia that this fuckig wedding is getting more coverage than 9/11...

Is it just in Australia that this fuckig wedding is getting more coverage than 9/11? Its relentless crap as usual but this is like an avalanche of pointless stories. Da fuck mate?

Attached: 563DB994-544F-48A6-A9DE-C8601E5D2F18-1079-00000291B51005E5.jpg (471x312, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/rpp/editorspicks/The-Royal-I-Do
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only in the crown's domain, I couldn't tell you the first thing about whatever that is.

Are you unironically watching broadcast TV? Why? Are you a boomer?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Well be thankful you don't have to see it themed around every tv show and network. It's made tv more cancerous than it allready was.

What does a ginger bong plus a mudblood equal?
I'm picturing something like blake griffin but with red hair

Only watch to see what normie news is blabbering about to see if it may actually be relevant for once. Needless to say I'm always disappointed.

Don't know why you'd bother. I haven't had my TV plugged into the antenna for years now

Fucking can’t even watch the news or the Food Channel without these smegma faced cunts appearing on the bloody TV, Fuckin A mate. Bunch of leaches leaching of a broken dystopian nightmare of a country, I hate the Brits.

you clearly were not around during 9-11 attacks.
That was non stop for about 4 weeks.

I feel your pain Ausfag.
What we really need is a HAPPENING on Wedding Day to spice it up.

Attached: 1523610674060.jpg (620x349, 30K)

It's bare minimum here and like tabloid tier.
>Queen furious because of pics blablabla
>the guy's getting some bypass surgery

Attached: morningnews.png (994x726, 429K)

I'll see how many street parties they get in my local area.

Charles and Di - loads
Andy and Fergie - quite a few
Edward and Sophie - not many at all
William and Kate - hardly any

I do know that this is a 'Frankfurt school' Jews wet dream, and the biggest step forward for miscegenation normalization I've seen since Heidi Klum had sex with that seal

There's something really weird about this... All over fucking brazillian news as well.

They're up to something Jow Forums, what is it?

Attached: 1495135349357.jpg (900x900, 67K)

Yeah its terrible, someone should phone in a bomb threat.

>Is it just in Australia that this fuckig wedding is getting more coverage than 9/11?
Just in the backwards ass places that still fellate British royalty. You guys, the canadians, though they are running a shitload of stuff and airing it live on US's version of the BBC, but nobody actually gives a shit here.

dont mind a bit of royal nippies aye lads

Attached: meggy-markles.jpg (1194x1200, 188K)

Haha because you're a member f the Commonwealth & a subject for HM Windsor!
Haha yeh subject yeh!

> brown nip
absolutely disgusting.

I dont watch mainstream news, or publicly funded channels. Its freedom. Enjoy the wedding, I havent heard much about it.

ebay.com/rpp/editorspicks/The-Royal-I-Do

Attached: Capture.png (1134x597, 502K)

The House of Windsor and basically all of Parliament, along with 10 Downing Street, have signed off on the Anglo genocide. Not more than a chirp of protest from the British people. Farewell, Albion.

Attached: 1466398703494.jpg (876x1280, 414K)

Proof of the cult of personality and of the absolute need to abolish this money grubbing abomination of a "royal family"
WTF do they DO to warrant the millions lavished on them!! holy shit britbongs, cut out this cancer NOW!!

Why are there always people like you? I see bitter old fucks like you on every board, retards that moan about too much coverage or too many threads of a big event that everyone knows will just die down again in a few days? The news is dominated by a happy event for once, either enjoy it or just turn your tv off for the next 2 days, it's not that hard.

They are shilling it in the states too.

Calm down and make yourself a cuppa grandma.

Attached: 1aecc628a0cc20209ba9af94c810fb53.jpg (770x900, 107K)

>The news is dominated by a happy event for once
>the british crown will have shitskins in line for it.
Spoken like a true bong

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN lads

The only reason any of us care is because Rush Limbaugh took the week off, which is when we started to realize that Rush is a pile of shit. o know, i know, it only took like 40 years.

>IMO Rush was a great film

He's talking about the band, not the film

Commonwealth nations are shit. Independent nations don't care that the cucked royal family is destroying itself by marrying social climbers who sucked their dads dry like vampires and left them to die. We knew the royal family was fucked in 1776. Why did it take you 250 years to realize it?

So you consider it a happy event that the parasitic monarchy of the Commonwealth is pushing the marriage of a shit skin 36 yr old nigger female to Prince Harry? You sir, are a twat.

Lay off the Fosters, Bruce. Swipe the bird-sized mosquitoes away and read the thread properly.

Attached: 832a722987f8a0f2808608153bc35ec6.jpg (624x421, 45K)

This is the biggest Royal happening in this country since Di bit the dust.
PBS is doubling down on
>Merkal represents a Royalty more in touch with the changing demographics of the world
I doubt this coverage beats 9/11 as the US took it up the ass and EVERYONE wants to see that!

why does anyone care about two people getting married? especially a dime a dozen actress and member of an outdated royal family

>still watching the telejew

>turn on ABC 7 9 or 10
>BLUMPFHT SAID SOMETHING
>WEDDING
>repeat

Attached: 1350125635941.jpg (600x1005, 128K)

>watching FTA

only time i turn my tv on is to watch fox footy or fox news

Yes where is Elvis and his gun when you need him. How can anyone take this meme wedding seriously?

Every interesting, courageous, goal-oriented, and intelligent British citizen left for America the first chance they were given.

Now Britain is occupied by those not brave or smart enough to carve a piece of the world for themselves, and the inbred old-money families that stayed behind to rule them.

A godforsaken rock. That the sun has set on long ago.

>pic related

Attached: 004-Dying-Lioness.jpg (2000x1262, 334K)

I so badly want that mudsharks mother to fully chimp out at the wedding.

Why cant we just enjoy the marriage of two happy people? I mean I don't give a shit or know anyone that does except my mum but its better than seeing the depressing news stories everywhere for a week or two.

The Markles vs The Windsors Divorce proceedings in approx 2-3 years will be riveting television

Attached: hill01_3715_01.jpg (520x382, 60K)

Attached: 1514278525089.jpg (1177x634, 197K)

ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE

Attached: juan_carreno_de_miranda_koenig_karl_ii._von_spanien_teaser.jpg (298x380, 21K)

yer man i know every fucking thing i turn on is about this wedding

Why not calm yourself down by watching Democratic People's Republic of ABC News 24?

This

Sigh

Attached: stay_classy_bongs.png (904x914, 363K)

no. in America it's "An American Fairytale" (cuz she's "American") all over the evening news. they do this with every "royal" wedding, and none of us know why. couldn't give two shits less.

I'd stare at her knees, if you know what I mean

Attached: yum.jpg (428x256, 7K)

Am I the only one who thinks they annouced the wedding really soon after they admit their relationship? Is she pregnant? I'm really thinking that... What if it's the mutt anti-christ?

Attached: BillClinton.png (444x497, 414K)

Attached: 29B475BC-E6B9-4B06-A94A-FC5D7B3745E7.jpg (720x405, 36K)

poor harry

other men enjoyed her when she was young and he gets the leftovers

(((they))) are pushing this through the media everywhere, absoltuely everywhere in the west - such a high prifle wedding and the woman is

37 this summer
divorced
black
feminist

They want this to be the new normal so they will not stop pushing this

just wait until she uses ivf and pumped full of hormones and manages to get one kid before she hits the menopause - the coverage will go through the roof

And droopy

Attached: 1526403978636.png (500x499, 410K)

No one ever cares about these inbred fucks marrying American whores. Been there done that.

1776 will commence again

Attached: 1D0EC38C-E139-4325-86F5-8F4ACF2D62EF.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Not to be a abrasive but you do have a skank journalist for a queen and your ex-king was a playboy that came here like a refugee looking for asylum.

This, the we wiz kangz moment will be glorious

Why wasn't this all over the news ?

>Our country is collapsing, healthcare is overwhelmed, 1 trillion in debt, mass immigration invasion will disenfranchise the native white British population that we were supposed to protect in a matter of 15 years, Oh but tune into our bumfuck wedding you good little British subjects, must not get the idea that you make the country what it is. WE the ROYALS DO.

You bongs are going to have a civil war. And I'll wait with baited breath everyday until it happens.

Attached: 1466200504751.png (800x1003, 548K)

spotted on.

Ginger cuck

U dont think our royal overlords can still control the press

Kek. Buy your gf one of these...

Attached: images.jpg (512x288, 21K)

The entire wedding is turning into a fucking disaster because of Harry the dunce. Media shtistorm is unavoidable when they invite people like George Clooney but no one from the royal family.

Brave New World.

Attached: 15 - G2W840d.png (300x384, 172K)

>getting married in 2018

I want to speak to the manager

Attached: dis.jpg (234x240, 7K)

>Is it just in Australia that this fuckig wedding is getting more coverage than 9/11?
Like 9/11 we are waiting for the drama to unfold.

should have used a pic with beard

Sorry Ausbro. Just a few more days. Sycophantic Murdoch media must toast his rothschild buddys wedding.

>Watching the ABC
>Calming

Pick one.

Yes the Australian media are obsessed with the royal family.

Why is free TV so shit in Australia compared to NZ? NZ actually has some quality free to air tv but over here its complete shit ruled by lefties.

Who is Rupert Murdoch?

Yep, top quality

Attached: 1487466586501.jpg (620x349, 27K)

Attached: Harry my son.png (486x727, 204K)

I wouldn't say top quality but its a hell of a lot better then Australian TV.

yeah, nah

Attached: 176d8cbb4bf053110a2028b244ba6491--clean-funnies-funny-friday.jpg (400x329, 23K)

Marrying an American woman is just a traditional way of letting England know that you have no plans to succeed to the throne. You'll note that the person most likely to be the next King has a hugely uncontroversial wife and social life.

Yeah, nah, maybe

Attached: 28a40b1ca49b839f028767fac332ef42--east-cape-maori.jpg (324x232, 14K)

I usually watch sports so they never mention it unless they're at the event or game, then they point it out but nothing more. Any news channel just won't shut up about them and their wedding. I don't give a shit. I realise we're part of the commonwealth but it's really a formality. If a political party here ran on a platform to separate from the monarchy I'd vote for them. I hate monarchies.

No one here in America cares not one bit.In fact,my grandparents,parents,and siblings are laughing at the poor fuck.But you know she'll get the Diana treatment once Prince what's his name has had enough of her shit.I doubt they'll have a child,her eggs are but gone,and any attempt will give retarded offspring with horrid birth defects due to her mutt mixing with a supposed other "mutt" that the royals claim they have nigs and Muslims as descendants.
>Markle:I want a divorce..
>Harry:OK THEN,GRAMMA TIME TO GIVE MY WIFE A SPECIAL RIDE!
I can see it already coming.

I didn't realise this was a ylyl thread. Top kek.

>watching TV
How much of a basedcuck do you have to be to fall for the electric jew?

>Well be thankful you don't have to see it themed around every tv show and network.
You're joking,right?Every single time some royal family horseshit happens,American TV is flooded with that shit,and we don't even care.I don't know why or what goes through the heads of TV execs airing royal weddings on all channels when NO ONE tunes in.

kek

Wtf is that thing

Its refreshing and wonderful

Weinstein fugged her

Attached: Hmm.jpg (600x144, 87K)

>No one here in America cares not one
i am pretty sure the last royal wedding was pretty popular so i am pretty sure this one will be to ,

Attached: 1522667069851.jpg (570x768, 127K)

>TV execs airing royal weddings on all channels when NO ONE tunes in.
23 Million Americans watched the last wedding i am pretty sure people will watch this one to ,

Attached: 1524138411061.jpg (448x1024, 120K)

This is why we HAVE to become a republic

This is what their child will look like.

Attached: Capture.jpg (669x548, 43K)

Harry better setup some cameras

Attached: 6874B820-D228-486B-B542-701600414F32.jpg (480x405, 47K)