Can someone explain this guy?

He shits on everybody who isn't a white supremacist and yet he refuses to call himself one?

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 102K)

If you care about ecelebs you should be gassed along with the jews.

Attached: LambrightisMisterMetokur.jpg (900x900, 140K)

tweet him the following and see how long it takes before he blocks you:

Jonathan
August 18, 2003

Metokur isn't enough of a jew shill to be Lambright.

Interesting. What do you mean by this?

Attached: 1525694823958.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

Being a white supremacist is laughable. Go back to facegram or wherever you came from. He's been around since b4 you recentcunts all came to this site (specifically this containment board) and he'll be making content lomg after you all migrate to some other shithole.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Jim has clearly communicated his sympathies to the movement in the past.

Is this another garbage leftypol disinfo thread?

>Jim
>Blocking anyone

He's pretty good at collecting data and ridiculing retards, but his jokes get stale pretty quickly, mostly because his targets are one sneeze away from losing 50% of their brain mass.
To be fair, there are more retards on the internet than there are good jokes, but pointing fingers can only get so funny.

It's garbage and the posts here are attempts to drive people to the YouTube videos. They are literally 5 people bumping a post to pay their rent. Don't watch or care so they 'll get actual jobs and not be fake Eceleb cancer

Attached: image.jpg (750x1000, 118K)

Someone he bullied who committed suicide?

Its salty Baked Alaska fanboys mad that Jim assraped that ex buzzfeed faggot after he went insane in LA.

Look at this 400lb Wizard cast his only pathetic spell. He actually BELIEVES he's an explorer on a quest , sad.

He knows we are more less right and he's not dumb enough to piss us off like so many other corpses we leave in our wake. Not to mention he knows the level of cross over in his audience unlike the mess Warski.

Its probably liberalists trying to shill him here so he becomes hated. E-Celeb shit should always be saged. Why can't we get a fucking containment board for this trash? Its a disease that infects all boards.

The internet in general is getting boring

I can't tell if the world is boring now or if it just seems that way because the internet has created a false image of the world.

Like, I've been to places in the world that aren't even hardly on maps. These places don't even exist on the internet. It makes me wonder how many things/places/interesting people also exist but you'l never see them on the internet

Attached: 1521924086421.jpg (727x1002, 165K)

Godwinson makes better vids

The birth date of his wife's son?

That and asking him what part of Canada he's from seems to do it for me lol :)

>the internet in general is getting boring
I disagree. Trump and HWNDU occurred only a couple of years ago and those were amazing.

Hes a faggot exploiting retarded perpetually outraged paypigs. He'll blow up his account up within a year and be back with a new account in 2. Can't blame him if the retards throw money at him but his (like 90% of internet commenters and 99% of internet commenters with shitty little 'personifications') content is garbage.

> "umm uhh you think this is something? haha uhh yeah yeah you're toootally right haha yeah the world works like that heh heh uhh NOPE THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS DUMMY!"

For 15-30 minutes rinse and repeat.

What are you talking about? Sargon and (((Karut))) fit every requirement for being a white supremacist.

Jim doesn't give a fuck, kinda just wants to watch the world burn. Not a bad dude.

I think he is one, he's just not ready to defend his beliefs. Maybe he doesn't know how. He might be knowledgeable enough on these subjects to deem himself qualified to argue those points.

He's essentially a jew for whites, using every underhanded tactic he can think of to push pro-white ideas. While I can appreciate his support, I can't respect him for mocking everyone's positions when he hides his own.

>He might be knowledgeable enough
He might not be knowledgeable enough*

Bump

He's a Reddit-tier memelord

He is a faggot in a hat

This. E-celebs are out for one thing, I don't see why they should be rewarded. Buy a fuckin ad.

Attached: 1526731728630.jpg (469x600, 94K)

because he is old chan
he does it for the lols and nothing more
he doesn't realy care that much about anything aside of getting his dick sucked by his asian gf on live streams

the only thing that needs an explanation is how he (or any other e-celeb) can gain a significant following when they talk in such annoying ways - how can people stand to listen to these schmucks for more than a few minutes?

he's old channer who thought that sarcastic hc racism was the real deal

It's pretty obvious he is milking retards for money with these garbage livestreams.

He's only just started his own livestreams, I doubt he got shit from the other ones.

Godwinson is a smug poshboy cunt. Needs his neck stepped on.

Unfunny prick

lol Wayne you're way too fucking stupid for anyone to believe you're Metokur.

Attached: 1524529034233.gif (500x375, 161K)

t. totally not Toby King

I know. The livestreams he does are vapid garbage. Who the fuck cares about ice poseidon