Can Brits explain what this new customs union is?

Please tell me this is not newspeak for "uh uh, we'll stay in the EU".

I want a hard Brexit, one with tariffs and checks and machine guns at the beaches.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 9.40.18 AM.png (1004x1144, 748K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailypost.ng/2018/05/15/germany-deport-30000-nigerians/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The anti-Brexit crew were always telling us that if we left there would never be any trade again. Turns out you can make whatever trade agreements you damn well want, without Brussels breathing down your neck.

Basically the UK has realised we didn't want to leave in the first place due to the very heavy financial and social cost, and our government is now doing it's best to be as close to "in" as possible. A customs union would be us paying for access to the single market.

>Basically the UK has realised we didn't want to leave in the first place due to the very heavy financial and social cost, and our government is now doing it's best to be as close to "in" as possible. A customs union would be us paying for access to the single market.

I hate you realists. Why can't you Brits be stubborn like us and slam your heads through the walls and insist on your principles until the last Brit?

>It will be like if we were in the EU, but we don't have veto powers and aren't invited to meetups.

Basically what everyone was telling you brits would end up happening.
UK went from the best possible terms, the most favorable exceptions of any EU country, to having to pay to trade with the EU.

haha, it's a half-baked Free Trade Area.

so, Customs unions tend to result in some taxes on certain products.

yeah but england is not self-sufficient.

No the shabbos goyim realised they didn't want to leave no one has actually changed their opinion

There are no favourable terms. The EU is trying to erode everyone but Germany. That isn't even taking the immigration issues into account.

We're tagging in Italy right now, they better bring the steel chair.

fukin remoaner piece of shit betraying you kinsmen
tell the truth

the UK is owned by the corporatocracy
the EU never lets a member leave
THEY OWN YOU

Brexit in name only
it will actually be more integrated after, with integrated EU army, central bank police etc.

but fuck cucks like this who REEEd ar brexit, not understanding it was us making a stand against to corrupt institution of the EU. they know fuck all about the EU, just >muh croissants, >muh magaluf holiday

>heay financial cost
we'd be much better off out of the EU's fucked up agricultural, commercial etc. policies. able to make our own decisions, support our farmers and workers. do you know nothing about the real world?

i will fight deutche bru
these London basedboy fucks can rot in Paris for all i care

this, the polls say it's the same ration
just some cunts in the ((MSM)) have been forcing the
>bregrexit
>muh i regret voting leave
nrratives. but the real brits aren't fooled

and this WHOLESALE BETRAYAL will not go down well.

expect riots this summer.

Attached: gammeme.jpg (1412x1765, 379K)

he's not being a realist, he's being a faggot, which is why you like him so much.

the trade deficit means that the eu needs the british market more than the british market needs the eu. you in particular, because most german made cars go to britain; the us and china have local plants to meet domestic demand. what is more, you still have to meet wto rules in trading with the uk, which means that you can't impose punitive tariffs, which is what you want to do because you're a fucking german.

it's a political move, because no one in the current party mainstream wants to leave the eu for ideological reasons. economics has fucking nothing to do with it.

It means we stay in the eu, follow eu rules but don't have a say in anything.
>how to destroy your career and party
Well done may

Attached: just..png (476x526, 579K)

>plebbit double spacing

Brexit means brexit
Strong and stable government.
Democracy means vote and they'll do wtf they want to anyway.

I never said I was on any side. You assumed I wanted to remain in the EU. Can you jump to conclusions elsewhere mate. Also every governmental model on Brexit leaked, and none of them are good for the UK. That's the Pro-Brexit government's model's saying the UK is fucked.

Also "THEY OWN YOU", come on now. Grow the fuck up.

Might as well stay in EU then. Sounds like everything was waste of money and time.

>That's the Pro-Brexit government
[citation needed]

I mean, it was a slim majority of 2% as it was, would it really surprise you that they didn't know everything about what it was going to cost to leave? The leave campaign was not 100% truthful about all the costs of Brexit, and now people who were not told the whole truth regret that decision. That seems perfectly reasonable given how the Leave campaign straight up lied about the £350M figure and the extra money isn't going to the NHS according to the PM.

You are deluded, my dude. And the worst part of your immigration issues is the empire, not the EU.
Protip: its not Germany's fault that all Pakis and Nigerians are free to enter the UK whenever they want.

>I mean
Reddit phraseology
>would it really surprise you that they didn't know everything about what it was going to cost to leave?
Yes considering every poll since the referendum has shown no shift of public opinion within the margin of error
>the £350M figure
Definitely not a shill

It definitely is when they've excepted millions of "refugees" who all have guaranteed rights to work in the UK once they become "naturalised"

Look Kiwi, trade deficit has nothing to do with this. The problem is that the Tories have been threatening Europe since the 70's. This is such a common knowledge thing that Tory backbenchers used anti-European sentiment to keep their seats that it was a fucking joke in "Yes Minister" in 1980. The problem is that it was mostly bollocks and now they have to implement a leave that half the party didn't want to begin with. This is why the entire Brexit thing is falling apart. The reasons they want out mostly weren't as bad as they said they were, and it completely ignored any good the EU did for people, I mean I voted for my EUMP, but many people didn't know that the EU had a parliament to begin with. Then people claimed that it was all unelected, despite the elections that Farage was a part of. A man who never did his job on the Fisheries commission. As a side note UKIP are now trying to pull a fast one and nab the retirement EUMP package on the way out.

Jesus Christ, you’re spouting every leftist university talking point I’ve heard 5000 times over already. “The l-leave campaign lied!”
>bank of England told us we’d have another recession
>government sent out leaflets using tax payers money to convince people to stay in the eu
Now you’re literally talking out of your arse. “Now people regret that Decision” that’s funny because I haven’t seen a single piece of evidence to back up your claim.

Look at the cabinet mate. Only May is truely pro-leave and she's forcing through what she can. All the big pro-leave guys resigned or left the party.

You're regurgitating already debunked #fpbe talking piss off somewhere else shill

>Only May is truely pro-leave
[citation needed]

The absolute state of shills.

oh fuck off you shitlord
i hit enter so much cause im angry

yeah i assumed because you spout of remoaner bullshit like
>we realised it was a bad idea
oh we realised that did we? i realised how much i actually HATE the EU once they tried to stymy brexit. befre i was ambivalent, but they've reveales their true [soviet] colours.
THEY OWN US
they want to control us, they need us and they'll use any tool in their pussay ass economic arsenal to keep us in.

>grow the fuck up
I studied the EU for 2 years. you need to WAKE the FUCK up you KEK HOLD SISSY BOY

it was a majority of 4% (52:48)
in an electorate of 45million that's a majority of 2.25million so don't try and get slimy with statistics.

>mm-muh £350 million
you fucking idiot
how about you look at the structures of EU lobbying, funding, corruption, IMF NATO etc.
but no, mmuh fucking remoaner talking points
you've been brainwashed.
I bet you think
>all brexit voters are racist
thats how they CONTROL you.
nobody waved an EU flag in the UK before the referendum. now people are dyed in the wool EU flag waving mongoloids who can't think rationally

EU NATIONS WAKE UP TO THE DECEPTION

When Germany runs out of bennies and state-owned homes, those millions of niggers and Arabs they let in will start looking elsewhere and they will have freedom of movement for any other western European country apart from the UK thanks to Brexit.

Yes we will still get the usual filth from Africa and Asia but we won't have to deal with the added burden of "Merkel's children".

>Common parlance is Reddit Parlance
I don't think I've ever posted on Reddit. So I wouldn't have a clue about it. You seem pretty clued up there though.
>No shift
[Citation needed]
>Shill
Ahhh the Trump defence. When ever anyone points out a flaw they MUST be paid to say it. Or, I pointed out the biggest mistake as it was a) obvious; and b) they admitted they were wrong, also it was really easy to prove that wrong. You know. Low-hanging fruit and all that.

Is freedom of movement going to remain?

>Remoaners and Butthurt Germans mad that their Empire got smaller

They aren't naturalizing them nigga, they are deporting a couple of thousand per month for years. Its just that their clerks can't handle the volume, and until a person is processed they have to stay somewhere.

>please provide evidence that people have changed their opinion on brexit
>N NO YOU!
hahahaha holy fuck. How pathetic.

I haven't seen any evidence to back up yours. But you seem pretty fine talking shit on the internet too. Also we haven't left yet, we're still on course to have all that bad shit happen. Did you forget that Brexit doesn't happen till next year? We're just negotiating right now. All the EU stuff is still in place. So yeah, we're not in a recession, but then again, we haven't left.

>Speaks in a way that no one else on Jow Forums uses but thinks no one will notice
>[Citation needed]
The polls that are openly available for everyone to see and which have been ongoing since the referendum
>When ever anyone points out a flaw they MUST be paid to say it
No it's whenever someone repeats word for word the talking points which #fpbe use and which people used during the referendum campaign you're a shill

Don’t care, were leaving, which is still the greatest thing to happen here in a long time. Keep crying, bitch.

Blow a goat, Ahmed. But I don't need to tell you.

>Someone said something I disagree with
>They MUST be paid to say it on a mongolian basket weaving website forum

The state of you mate.

>a couple of thousand per month for years
So nowhere near fast enough to stop the majority of the millions already there from qualifying for citizenship

Also,
>no evidence to backup yours
So the government didn’t use tax payers money to send out leaflets? The Bank of England didn’t say there would be a recession?

Keep crying little bitch hahahaha.

You can't qualify for citizenship that way. Why are you making shit up? You are inventing things to be mad about, so you can complain how mad you are. Makes no sense.

> May is pro-Leave
wat

They shit out kids like there's no tomorrow, and good luck getting rid of them once they've had a baby on EU soil.

It feels like the Brits are actually even worse than the rest of the EU, so why does it really matter if they leave or not?
What if the EU is the only thing stopping the Brits from going full 1984 and actually going around seizing computers and locking up anyone who had an incorrect opinion?

Easy to say that when you come from a country that's rejecting these people and getting all the benefits of EU subsidy

We are doing the exact same thing that Germany is doing - processing them and declining them, since they aren't war refugees.
However your processing ability can more or less match the volume of applications, so we don't need to store them in metaphorical waiting rooms.
Its not that our strategy is different, we are just doing it on a smaller scale. Its also what every country does, other than Sweden.

Good luck getting them to leave.

We are getting them to leave. So is Germany. People are deported all the time.
Again, you are making shit up for the same of getting mad. Why would you invent realities to be mad about?

Can you provide evidence for this please

First off. Insults are not a way to ingratiate someone to your point of view. If you really want to change a person's opinion, perhaps not insulting them several times might be a better option.
Second of all, I too have studied the EU at University. I think the system has issues, but if we put the work in we could fix them and it would be okay. Not the best, but pretty good at making sure that Europe never has another war again. Which was the point. The entire EU being built on the joining of the French and German coal and steel industries was to stop the two of them killing each other. I would say we got that mission well sorted.
My appoliogies on the numbers, I was still a very close call, and only 1% different for the Scottish Indy thing (which btw I fucking hate the SNP. Just to deviate from my point here but fuck those arseholes), and I would still say 5% on that was close. Although at least no one is really talking about another indy ref. Could not be fucked with that. You've made up a lot of strawman arguments to shout at, as I don't think all Brexiteers were or are racist. I'm sure are some racists, but there are other factors involved. If racism played so much of a factor why do we have so many non-white MPs? Why do we have a non-white Mayor of London (wait a second. Answered my own question about London). I don't think you really want to have a debate, I think you just want to shout. If that's the case, go ahead, I don't care enough about Jow Forums to care that you're making shit about me to shout at. However you really should calm the fuck down. I'm not saying we should undo the result of a referendum that was supposed to be advisory, or the decision to take us out of the EU. I'm just pointing out things that have happened, and people's reaction.

> people deported
> from EU nations

>First off. Insults are not a way to ingratiate someone to your point of view
Shills don't change their mind that's why their paid to regurgitate talking points

I mean, we're leaving next year right? I'm not saying another referendum. I'm merely pointing out "voter's remorse".

>Provides no evidence of his own
>Insults another poster who also provides no evidence
I was working on your logic mate.

Not crying. Pointing out that time is still a thing.

Literally google it, retards.
dailypost.ng/2018/05/15/germany-deport-30000-nigerians/
This is from today even, nigerian government source.

Wishful thinking. The only remorse is from the government who never wantd it

>I mean
There's that reddit phraseology again
>we're leaving next year right?
Are we? All we've heard so far is a continuous wave of mixed messages

>I studied the eu at university
Hahahaha by the state of your posts, did you have to fit it around your gender studies? You sound like a limp wristed beta.

>What if the EU is the only thing stopping the Brits from going full 1984 and actually going around seizing computers and locking up anyone who had an incorrect opinion?
This is actually a pretty good point. Bongs are fucking cancer, how is Brexit really going to change anything?

Dry your eyes mate

And you didn't read my post. I said we HAVEN'T left yet. We are due to leave next year in December I believe. I'm sure 1000 people will jump in to shout the date of leaving at me, as apparently we're all experts here.

>machine guns at the beaches.
I think those are all reserved for Christmas markets.

Wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhh.

So again, I'm a shill. Okay. I'm sure my bank balance will be wayyyy happier now. Oh wait. It won't.

Please, for the fifth time, post evidence for ‘voters remorse’

Go back to your gender studies you massive queer.

And I'm a shill, shjilly shilly shill. I mean the idea that some pro-remain group at this point in the game, are paying someone to post on Jow Forums of all things to say pro-EU stuff is pretty laughable. I mean what would it accomplish. Jow Forums is pretty fucking right wing. It would be like pissing in an ocean of piss. Perhaps I just have a different opinion.

Nice. Europe needs to do that only one thousand times more and we'll be good.

...which is why they're gonna trade.

Again, I'm not allowed to post how I talk. I thought you guys were pro-white. Seems not. Also we're still on course to leave the EU next year according to every piece of news, media, and statements from number 10.

>I mean the idea that some pro-remain group at this point in the game, are paying someone to post on Jow Forums of all things to say pro-EU stuff is pretty laughable.
It is indeed, since people like you are doing it for free.

>I mean
There's that reddit phraseology again
>are paying someone
Yes there's absolutely no way governments or companies would pay a pittance to try and dictate public opinion that would be lunacy

You really think a nation full of cucked fucks who applaud and cheer for prison terms for badthink and big daddy government was ever going to stomach actually breaking off from EU? Instead we get this long drawn out pussy whipping that pretty much cut off dick and balls of brexit.

I didn't study Gender, because I'm not a retard. I has Politics as a minor course, I did statistics and Computer Science at Glasgow Uni. Also how can you tell my wrists from a post? I don't have limp wrists, but that's mostly from the masturbating.

I mean, sure. I'm still totally crying from a result last year. Oh wait, my eyes need fluid. Yeah you're talking mate.

>Wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhh.
Have you ever considered cognitive therapy? Might get you to a happier place.

Basically the benefits of EU trade agreements but more individual freedom. The best of both worlds.

The chances of May going through with this are high. The average Brexit voter might grumble a bit but they won't go to parliament to protest, unlike leftists, so no one really fears them.

>10 posts ago
>”I never said I was on any side”
>is now revealing herself to be a remain shill
Oh wow, I’m shocked. Go back to your university studies, seems you’re basically indoctrinated already.

>I mean
Why do you need to keep saying this redundant reddit phrase?

a) Not gay
b) Not at Uni any more
c) How about you get back to your degree son.

And have you ever considered going back to plebbit?

So you guys can post shit, with no evidence what so ever, and it's totally fine. But I post something and it's not kept to the same rules. Cool, just working out retardo logic here.

>c) How about you get back to your degree son.
Woops looks like the shill has become a bit flustered that wont go down well at shillco

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I mean, you do realise that Jow Forums is not that important right? I mean reddit is more common knowledge in the UK. We haven't had multiple MSN people talk about Jow Forums in the UK anywhere near as much as the US. Shit posting here achieves nothing, I'm just here to see what opinions people have. And occasionally shitpost myself. This thread has been really funny as it breaks all the rules of the pinned post of Jow Forums, Next level lads.

It’s up to the person who made the statement to provide evidence. My god, I can tell by your posting you aren’t very bright, but surely you can understand that.

Who the fuck would pay me to post on Jow Forums. Hell I'd take that job as I've been housebound for half a decade with a gut problem. Hell someone link me, I'll get paid to shitpost. That sounds like a piece of piss.

You’re either a paki or a woman.

>Common phraseology in speech is Reddit.
OMG GUYS REDDIT HAS INVADED GLASGOW

hurry up please

Attached: brexit-deals-to-make.jpg (1165x656, 132K)

>This thread has been really funny as it breaks all the rules of the pinned post of Jow Forums
That sticky wasn't relevant for years.

>I want a hard Brexit, one with tariffs and checks and machine guns at the beaches

This right here, I wanted them to fuck off pretty much right after they said they wanted to leave, any government that acutally wanted BREXIT could have figured this out and executed it within weeks after the referendum

Brits think they can actually decide wether they stay in eu or not, Thats cute

>But I post something and it's not kept to the same rules.
Who is stopping you? You're free to post pretty much whatever you want. Nobody will ban you or remove your posts here, if you act even remotely civil.
>I mean, you do realise that Jow Forums is not that important right?
I don't know. But we do have people from leddit here all the time. They come in, get super triggered and leave. Next thread we have his carbon copy.
>the rules of the pinned post of Jow Forums,
There's only one rule on Jow Forums: Mods are free to do whatever they want. Most of the times all rules are ignored. Non-politics threads tend to get deleted, if they get attention. Obvious baits and all porn etc. might also get deleted. Other than that, you're free to say and post almost anything.

a) her, I think we all know there are no girls on the internet.
b) I never did. People just assumed.
c) If I'm a remain shill, I'm not paid, and no one asked me to do it, and I'm not shilling. If I was, I would be paid. As a side note: If people want to pay be to shit post, I would, however there's no fucking market in shitposting here. People know this is a shithole. Like Glasgow. Changing opinions here is not a thing. I mean, can you point to a time in the history of Jow Forums that opinions changed due to outside influence?

Never been in the first place. Is that some kind of insult?

>A rebuttal of points made against someone followed by a snarky remark shows you're flustered.
No, I'm tired of your pish son.

>Paki
White, Scottish/English one side, Irish/Austrian on the other.
>Woman
Man

Wow you're really bad at guessing. Have you ever considered a position in politics?

>I mean
>I mean
Why can't you stop saying this phrase redditor?
>you do realise that Jow Forums is not that important right
Of course not why would it be important to try and dictate public opinion on a place with millions of viewers?
>as it breaks all the rules of the pinned post of Jow Forums,
You couldn't be any more transparent of a newfag/shill

>OMG GUYS REDDIT HAS INVADED GLASGOW
Transparent redditor