Trump supporter attacked at Cheesecake Factory over MAGA hat

>Eugenior Joseph, 22, was reportedly dining with his girlfriend’s family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mother’s Day. His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness told the site. The witness further claimed about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.

foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/05/15/black-trump-supporter-attacked-at-cheesecake-factory-over-maga-hat-report.html

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Attached: magahat.jpg (665x738, 84K)

its a cult

> showing your power level in public

>we all have cheesecake factories in our "towns"
>so we can relate
this is why this country is a pile of nigger shit and should be nuked. I am calling for the nuking of the US.
BOMBSHELL: user CALLS FOR US TO BE NUKED

>Being a complete pussy

Attached: 1508529249780.jpg (394x370, 44K)

Wearing a hat showing your support for the current US president roughly half the country voted for means you deserve to have a restaurant's staff surround your table and harass you as you try to have a nice mother's day dinner with your family. Wearing a fucking hat.

Or maybe it's because he's black and conservative that this is somehow justifiable. What a crock of racist shit. Nobody not even dumb fuck liberals deserve to be berated like that. You know how people would treat a dumb redneck who surrounded a black family laughing at their obama shirt/hat w/e? They'd laugh and humiliate them.

"liberals" showcasing themselves as the most bigoted pieces of shit as usual

has it ever happened that democrat/shillary supporter got harassed like this?

So funny seeing a nigger in a blumpf hat.

I wonder if he even knows what it means or if he's just wearing it because he saw Kayne doing it.

Attached: magapedes.png (1000x800, 29K)

>you are not allowed to wear a patriotic hat out of fear of prosecution

you realize this is 1 step away from Sweden - the complete destruction of the nation

>Fox news spreading the based black man meme

imagine the alternate timeline where Hillary won and Trump supporters did this

I hope his girlfriend is white!

He's a based black man who deserves a white girl, hell i'd let him fuck my own girlfriend haha!

If I didnt know any better I'd say this post was brought to us by you know (((who)))

lefties are secretly racist and they hide behind their political ideology

All blacks gotta be Democrats man we aint made it off the plantation

Fox & Friends is never too far to being the based non-white on the show who gets attacked but silence for the whites attacked in Chicago or elsewhere. Not a peep, the fawning is just frankly disgusting at this point.

exactly 1:1 equivalent with rape gangs. absolutely nailed it

it's a fucking hat. kys boomer

He should be berated, he openly supports a jewish america

africans aren't allowed to support Drumpft because Drumpft is a racist, according to the media and shitlibs.

shrug.

i'm a tanned vietnigger should i go test this whole "wear a trump hat and get yelled at" claim. i feel like i won't believe it until it happens to me.

No one should be insulting our based black friend, If a black man can't MAGA at Cheesecake Factory, then where can our based black men MAGA? #WOKE #Kanye2024 #PedeLyfe

Attached: based black man.png (1146x643, 1.26M)

People in Sweden dont think it's a nation, that's the issue at hand.

Try to keep up

Thank you, Kanye. Very cool!

You never know. Maybe, he already fucks her! ;-]
Go, based black man!

Our media acts as if white people aren't being raped killed and robbed by niggers. But a shit colored retard wearing a maga hat gets on national television.

The destruction of the nation was complete when christfags gave niggers citizenship