Black kid kidnapped by white nazis

Apparently the were going to torture and lynch him. Smh this is AMERIKKKA in 2018.
According to the kid he saw 3 dead black people in the mens shed.
twitter.com/ericaonabc13/status/996524699961225217?s=21
So do you believe this is real, pol?

Attached: A6B59FCA-37CA-4FCC-B275-45583528731E.jpg (1242x1713, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EricaOnABC13/status/996797663600414720
atlantablackstar.com/2018/05/16/13-year-old-houston-boy-escapes-no-shoes-torn-clothes-abduction-suspected-white-supremacists/
google.co.uk/amp/s/chicago.suntimes.com/crime/three-year-prison-sentence-for-facebook-hate-crime-defendant/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=twOhhiCklZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wait a few days, reality will reveal itself

Reminds me of the muzzie girl in Canada who had her headscarf cut off as she walked home from school.

Why would some guy brand himself with a racial slur?

This

Because a 13 year old teenager hasn't thought his story through very well.

Was his biological father with a wayne tatoo saying "nigga rhymes with nigga"

baka desu senpai
Please tell me they didn't disable the word filter

How the fuck did he bypass the s m hache filter?

>had a tattoo of a racial slur
how could he know if niggers cant read?

Why not? Kidnappings happen. It's a dangerous world out there.

Smh

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: RaRaPe.gif (480x481, 1.65M)

Smh

I'm betting it was nig gang related and he's covering for them

nogs are the victims of nigs so overwhelmingly it's not even funny, whenever you hear a story about a nig being victimized it's always at the another of another nig

based retarded mods. Does Onions work?

>vacant property full of guns/torture items
Full of guns .. in a vacant shed; kids can recognize legit torture items
>the suspects replied “because you’re Black."
Thank god these dangerous criminals were quite PC about it to not hurt his ears
>He managed to run away
Damn this clever kids nowadays !

I smell foulplay or extremely deep retardation for the kidnapper.

Smh

Attached: 1526539031103.jpg (570x768, 127K)

oNIONS

onions

>was snatched on his way home from school
>niggers
>school

>Apparently the were going to torture and lynch him.

Don't actually fucking do this when Day of the Rope comes. Don't make a spectacle out of a necessary course of action. Save the rope for the Jew and the Good Goy and just put a bullet in the non-whites and move the fuck on - there will be no shortage of them

Sounds like he got jumped by a fellow niglet, got KTFO and had his Jordan's ganked, and decided to tell everyone that a bunch of YT with the word "nigger" tattooed on themselves (because don't we all want to tattoo that on ourselves?) grabbed him and took him to Jimmie Dimmick's house and then let him go.

desu

Would a white supremacist tattoo himself "nigger" in a visible part of his body?

Sounds legit you fucking cunt.

>zavion
Yeah totally a real nigger but the rest is obvious bullshit

Attached: soros_bux.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>how could he know if niggers cant read?
He could feel it user, it is the current year

Attached: new_starwars_woke.jpg (800x517, 97K)

cops went to where the kid said he was kidnapped, found weapons, wooden chair.

seems legit
twitter.com/EricaOnABC13/status/996797663600414720

>inb4 his mom tries to get on every talk show
Black balloon boy basically.

Only blacks steal shoes from kids. It's so common there's a fucking movie about it.

Attached: kicks.jpg (630x1200, 197K)

I'm honored to be here, the moment when Jow Forums became so racist that they thought niggers are too stupid to plant evidence for a crime. Truly, this is a glorious moment.
balloon boy was real nigger watch the internet historian video

Onions

Police visit empty lot.
Oh no discarded furniture and offcuts of scrap metal and some planks of wood.

>So do you believe this is real, pol?
Not really but that's the point of an investigation.

>seems legit
Oh completely, I always leave shell casings around near my small wooden chair after NOT killing someone

Attached: hanging_tree.jpg (221x228, 9K)

and shotgun casings

what's more likely: two retards kidnapped a kid or a baboon was intelligent enough to fake a crime scene?

I have many weapons and at least two wooden chairs. What's their point?

and noone gave a shit when some niggers kidnapped and tortured a mentally disabled kid on camera because he was white and a Trump supporter.

Yeah, I'm sure they were firing off blasts from a shotgun in a vacant lot without anyone knowing a damn thing.

Whatcha doin rabbi

how it really went down
>little nigga
>hanging out with other little niggas
>one nigga asks others if they wanna go smoke a pinner joint he jacked from his mammy
>they down n shet
>they go somewhere
>they all try to smoke it
>don't know how
>none of them get high
>oh shit, it's getting late
>little ass nigga Zavion never checked in
>his ass is fucking toast and he knows it
>all fabricate a story for Zavion to tell his mammy so he can get out of trouble
>they tell him to say it was a cracker ass white devil with a "NIGGER" tattoo that tried to kidnap him
>friends rip his shirt and take his shoes so his bullshit story seems legit
>it worked
>SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEET I'M FAMOUS N SHIT NIGGA
>go to school the next day and raise the roof with friends because lying works

shown dead bodies but does not smell the scent of rotting flesh. He smelled the worst thing he could think of at the time, pee.

>a nazi with "nigger" tattooed on him
seems legit

True. We had to fight to get that exposed at all.

>and shotgun casings
pulling that out of your ass or do you have a source that specifically talks about shotgun shells, used or else?

>skip school to play vidya games with your niglet pals
>blame whitey when mom gets mad

>two retards kidnapped a kid or a baboon was intelligent enough to fake a crime scene
>implying leave a few shotgun casings around is a crime
Tough call on your odds though, I'm call nigger bullshit for gofundme cash scam 100%

Attached: dindu.jpg (600x691, 57K)

>lynch people
>with shotgun shells
Seems legit, master criminals here
>Kidnap black kid
>Tell him its 'cuz he's black
>Show off your sweet nigger tattoo
>Steal his shoes
>Tell him you're gonna lynch him
>He sees all the dead bodies of your previous victims
>Then he just walks off

that is exactly what happened, yes

atlantablackstar.com/2018/05/16/13-year-old-houston-boy-escapes-no-shoes-torn-clothes-abduction-suspected-white-supremacists/

Read this. It's hilarious.

for some reason this reads like someone made up a shadman comic

so racisss huwhites locked the kid
in a shack near HIS house

hahaha

can't wait for them to be outted

Attached: 1524043451978.jpg (400x299, 23K)

>kidnapped by white nazis
Fuck off, you larping mother fucking nigger.
>hurrr durrrr we Nazis now! Weeeee!

> empty house with shotgun casings
Probably used by a gang.

>A teenage boy was kidnapped from a bus stop Monday afternoon, and was found running away from suspects with torn clothes and no shoes, according to Houston police.
>Parker was found safe, but had gone through a very traumatic experience.
>shortly after he got off the school bus, five teenage boys approached him [...] and forced him into a 4-door vehicle decorated with flames on the side.
>but was found with a torn shirt and no shoes. He says one of the suspects had a tattoo of a racial slur.
>Parker told authorities that the teenage boys, accompanied by one adult male driver, took him to a vacant house or cabin and assaulted him.
>The suspects reportedly took his jacket, shoes, phone and keys.
>[mother] says she received threatening messages from her sons' phone saying they were going to "kill him."
>Parker told Eyewitness News when the group went into another room to load an alleged gun, he ran as fast as he could.
>HPD says the suspected driver is described as a white man, heavy built, with straight orange hair and a racial tattoo on his arm.
>According to Parker, the statement on the suspect's arm says, "I hate black people."

It's almost too good to be true. Either the kidnappers are that retarded and clichéd in the States or this 6th grader wanted some juicy victim-of-racism attention

Also, can we talk about the flavortown van?

Attached: JywNuvV9hSP5xk4FFVhY2H3HgiufPJeGLJEiPfPjCcc.jpg (750x743, 93K)

Or it was a place he was at that had shotgun casings from being used by a gang

>Steal his shoes
Pretty sure nazi's and skinheads don't wear jordans. As someone who has been called a racist and nazi many times I can assure you we use pic related as footwear

Attached: boots.jpg (931x682, 204K)

Parker told police the man also had a distinctive tattoo on his arm that read “I hate Black people.”

Attached: cumchrist.png (386x386, 295K)

Not at all, it reminds me of hey Rabbi, what cha doin?

Nigger lost his shoes doing nigger things and had to come up with an excuse so he chose ebin nazis.

NAZI's wouldn't target some photogenic black kid. That's the last thing in the world they would want to show. No, they'd grab up one of the Sand Niggers or Spics busted in the news for multiple felonies and then string them up with a printout of their crimes left on the body.

>Niggers doing niggerish things to other niggers
>It must be the KKK and racist white people
Tbqh the only people I have ever heard of stealing shoes is fucking niggers. Only niggers consider a pair of Air Maxx Nikes worth killing over.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1955, 14-year-old Emmett Till, an African American from Chicago, was brutally murdered for allegedly flirting with a white woman. The persecution of blacks in America is tragic and continual.

Attached: images-3.jpg (425x323, 14K)

This. Black mothers love to beat their kids' asses for any little thing they do. Lil nigga probably got robbed for his kicks by another pack of basketball americans and came up with an excuse

>Parker told Eyewitness News when the group went into another room to load an alleged gun, he ran as fast as he could.
Just... the whole group?
>Hey black person, stay here while we need all five of us to load a freaking gun, then we're gonna come back and shoot the heck out of you, you double black person.

>the only people I have ever heard of stealing shoes is fucking niggers.
this

Attached: nigger_loot.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Not a work boot in sight

there are no white people left in Houston other than me and I didn't kidnap him so this must be a false flag.

i looked through the case and i think i found the culprit

Attached: Sam-Hyde.png (714x400, 549K)

>and noone gave a shit when some niggers kidnapped and tortured a mentally disabled kid on camera because he was white and a Trump supporter.

I want to see this again. They actually cut a piece of his scalp off

Now Im not saying this did happen, but lets look at every other MSM hate crime... go back and look at any of them, all of them have turned out to be false, don't believe me? take a look for yourself.

google.co.uk/amp/s/chicago.suntimes.com/crime/three-year-prison-sentence-for-facebook-hate-crime-defendant/amp/

“I just want to say that I’m sorry to everyone for my participation, (and) being childish and irresponsible and…” Tanishia Covington began.

Then, the judge started talking.

youtube.com/watch?v=twOhhiCklZo

How do we know it's not fake? That the black kid was just friends with whites?

Attached: Screenshots_2018-05-17-10-05-23.png (711x690, 614K)

OK, which one of you did this?

>i looked through the case and i think i found the culprit
For once the jew seems to be being honest

Attached: again.jpg (599x502, 70K)

>the only people I have ever heard of stealing shoes is fucking niggers

Tbh, when I read "no shoes" even when I knew they were white I automatically thought "oh, so black on black crime, huh"; Jow Forums is not doing me good, no sir

quite the group of kangz there

Attached: nigger_generator_BTFO.jpg (1029x909, 269K)

She could snap the future king like a twig with those thighs.

>Them comments too.

>Sounds like he got jumped by a fellow niglet, got KTFO and had his Jordan's ganked
Yeah the missing shoes are a pretty obvious clue.

I find this completely believable.

Oh no ! Bet you it was JEWS who got him, prolly to sell his kidneys to israel.

Tragic

Attached: 1514874112982.jpg (800x540, 79K)

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS fake news alex jones FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEW S FAKE NEWS FAKE JEWS FAKE NEW FAKE NEW FAKE NEW FAKE NEW FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FACE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

He deserves free tickets to the NBA Finals and a meeting with Lebron and lifetime free supply of KFC

This. My prediction: Niggas stole his shoes so he lied so he wouldn't feel like a bitch.

THIS
H
I
S

I've never heard of anyone stealing shoes, except the homeless and niggers. Who the fuck in their right mind would steal a (used) pair of shoes???

Attached: 8e347c6c85121b3160c5e98e84fc610a.png (420x420, 302K)

>Tragic
Dats right

Attached: nigger_feed_muh_six_kids.png (640x432, 378K)

>be a grown ass adult nazi with the word nigger tattooed on you because .. you are a huge retard and wish for this word to be on you at all times
>kidnap kid and go to your torture shack full of guns you don't use because gunshots would be heard
>shack is also full of bodies of all previous heinous crimes but you like to pile up evidence
>steal kids's shoes that are 30% shorter than your feet
>kid escapes and the police is onto you

Come on, if this has any truth in it i want to see this fucking retard's face because that must be a feast for your eyes.

>Nice feet kid. Wanna come to the white house?

t. pedo foot-fag Obama

Attached: Obama.png (561x860, 617K)

probably should have stayed in school.

Those are pretty nice.
>t. Leg man

Smells like a niggers bullshit to me. These animals only wish, their lives aren't worth fuck all. Especially going to jail for.
13 year old Jamal the nigger probably has a curfew, and a likes to smoke dope. Stayed out too late and cooked up a bullshit story.

Niglet got his ass jumped lmao white supremacists my ass also remember when those 4 niggers in Chicagl kidnapped an autistic guy and tortured him just because he's white so he can suck me off for all I care nigger boy

>dr martins

>i want to see this fucking retard's face
Chances are he looks closer to pic related than a jack-booted white guy

Attached: we_wuz_krang_n_sheeit.jpg (172x250, 4K)

Basedboy onions senpai desu baka onion