What is their fucking problem?

what is their fucking problem?

Attached: DdX9gc1WkAA7UDS.jpg (749x1200, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbth.com/history/326865-guns-rifles-russia-revolution
dailystormer.name/re-the-anti-gun-control-chick-at-kent-state-university/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too tacticool for school

Is he white or amerimutt-white?

Definite mutt, I see some nigger/sand in there.

You see a problem?

race mixed mutts larping as white?
I dunno, i think they just want to be one of the cool kids, so they try a bit harder and take lame photos like this.

The girl isn't a mutt though.

Their problem is college campuses banning arms.

rbth.com/history/326865-guns-rifles-russia-revolution

They aren't unarmed victims like you

And you wonder why American police is militarised.

He is either some arab mutt mix or mexican/spanish/italian merica-mutt.

Too cowardly and uncultured to use real weapon

Attached: 1493781122798.jpg (616x479, 145K)

Who the fuck uses fake weapons snownigger?

>Nike
>meme funz
>Levi's
>haircut from Fantastic Sams
This is the plebiest thing I've ever seen

Stupid rail, stupid grip, optics are garbage

Attached: received_1515582498564038.jpg (3872x2592, 2.32M)

Oh wow look a coalburner

The militarized police came first. OP's pic is how we have responded.

Attached: waco-texas_ammoland.jpg (600x467, 60K)

Brandishing a firearm is illegal

Gun grabbers.

>Brandishing

You don't know what that word means.

Seeing as how they even bothered to have a cop follow them while they did this shoot I don't see any problem. Only problem is libtards shrieking on twitter.

this, they look like bolshevik gun grabbers to me.

Open carry is legal where that campus is located.

Lol no it’s not. Also that was a photo op where the police were present and informed

They're not brandishing them.
>wave or flourish (something, especially a weapon) as a threat or in anger or excitement.

>t. Bought a poverty pony AR and threw a fake acog on it to larp in /gq/

>Colt is poverty
>thinking a cheap ta31f is "fake"

Post your rifle, poorfag

Attached: 20180209_2130052.jpg (1929x3726, 2.38M)

The police state came first son

Nothing. They're armed. And you're a faggot. Go do some more heroin.

You're ignorant. That's not brandishing. It's open carrying. And no, it's not the same and no, it's not illegal.

Conservative virtue signaling

Attached: giphy.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

The American police only do battle with niggers armed with junky 9mm handguns with mismatched ammo.

>Going armed is conservative virtue signaling
>Crying and shitting pants is liberal virtue signaling

Easy choice

here; no probwem

I saw students in our university with pistol but a rifle? that just seen impractical

is that a kac quad rail?

Brandishing can mean different things in different states, but generally in states that allow open carry (like my state, az) you can legally open carry a rifle so long as it's slung on your back. A slung rifle is the equivalent of a pistol in its holster. Some areaa, however you may raise eyebrows and maybe be charged with "disturbing the peace" if you're doing weird/suspicious shit. I take my rifle with me to work every day and I don't keep it in a bag, I just sling it over my shoulder when going to and from my car. Cops in my neighborhood see me do it on the regular

Attached: DSC_0244_22.jpg (2485x3013, 2.16M)

they are in a nation where they are racially discriminated more than niggers are

Just guess who will do the crying and pant-shitting after blue midterms and trump's impeachment
You

Yes

Attached: 20180516_165026~2.jpg (3360x2739, 2.47M)

why do you put yellow tape on the magazine? sorry for noob question, german cuck here, no fun allowed

Of course, but it's still obnoxious.

It's ok hans. Too quickly distinguish them when digging for mags in a bag

Attached: 20180226_160320~2.jpg (3869x2763, 3.14M)

Pitbulls

Don't put gun on the sand, it can cause malfunction when shooting if sand comes inside

Rifle is honestly safer and easier to shoot more accurately.

Attached: 20180315_141132.jpg (1949x2059, 1.13M)

A couple mutts the American government is running as propaganda
Just knowing I'm forced to call those shitskins American is disgusting

Huh? The galil? Its completely sealed off even under normal operation. If there's one things you Jews know how to do is design a great killing machine.

Attached: received_1515582828564005.jpg (3872x2592, 2.39M)

It is good for the battle field but if you have terrorist in class you need to be quick, it's not like he is 300m from you

thanks yankee

Here's to show you how we are good goys here.

Attached: received_1474949875960634~3.jpg (3128x2346, 2.08M)

Since when do they have ar15's in the ghetto?

shooting innocent teens, huh? what else do Israel and US have in common?

dailystormer.name/re-the-anti-gun-control-chick-at-kent-state-university/

You

Ever watch webm videos of niggers in the states completely missing people 10ft away from them? Shooting a pistol well is actually harder than it looks. Even 15 ft away I'm more likely to place a round exactly where I want it vs a pistol. Pistols are for ease of carrying and concealability. This is why most police forces in the us are carrying rifles with them now.

Attached: received_170098607036318.jpg (2048x1536, 462K)

>innocent
What do they have in common? Well being surrounded by subhumans that police/military need to deal with like roaches for one.

what is their fucking problem?

Attached: merchant says.jpg (754x585, 233K)

they both have small penises

No American would consider that to be white.

/thread

tie your shoes

>Shooting a pistol well is actually harder than it looks
Are you kidding me I am a trained security guy, rifle are more accurate in any range but when there are so many innocent people around and you need to be quick a Galil or AK can only make things more complicated. I can take the pistol off my belt and shoot in less then a half a second, if you use a rifle in a crowded area you endanger everybody

they're not white?

>Leave Jow Forums
>First thread I find has gookfoot in it

Kek.

The two in OP run the Liberty Hangout page on Normiebook and are really getting the closet libshits to lose their minds. "Muh Kent State Massacre, how could you be so heartless"

Attached: received_10156514758596454.jpg (3639x3018, 1.11M)

Looks jewey

I like to be comfy

I'm not saying you cant be just as fast with a pistol, I'm saying that the average minimally trained person can place hits on target easier with a rifle. Also, I thought you guys dont carry with one in the chamber?

Attached: received_10213746834039605.jpg (2302x1717, 812K)

Jow Forums is my home board, friendo :)

Attached: 1522219367371.png (1200x859, 1.34M)

Indeed

Attached: Ben_Shapiros_hotass_sister_Abigail.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

I found about this after making this thread, it's not really important, they use it as a flimsy excuse
They're just your average run of the mill koch bros funded cringy internet conservatives, how is this closet liberalism?

this

What are you, a street shitter or a kike-variation (kikes, mudslimes, swedes)?

>I thought you guys dont carry with one in the chamber?
in rifle we don't but of course you leave a magazine inside a pistol.
What I am saying that unless you're walking with your rifle in the campus like you're patrolling in Iraq it is gonna take you more time to start shooting than with a pistol and it's not just a matter of time, let's say there's someone standing behind the terrorist you wanna shoot, with heavy armory you can hit him cause the bullet comes out from the other side, anyway thinking about using a big rifle inside a class full of civilians, with all the noise it make and the ricochets, man it's just sounds stupid

Speaks the mongoloid inbred who manufactures the perfect slavshit nigger weaponry that btfo'd amerisharts and stormfags yet cannot legally own most of them for self-defense, top fucking lel.

2 sniper scopes instead of 1 and an acog or holo or something

I'm white, Denmark.

True, a pistol is optimal for inside a building in that kind of environment, but police use rifles indoors in the exact same way. What is the difference between them and a regular dude?

Attached: received_1515582448564043.jpg (3872x2592, 1.79M)

Nice collection, almost as good as mine.

Attached: W5QaEKs.jpg (751x709, 188K)

They aren't carrying the Tavor

>"HELLO LOOK AT ME, I am a gril who owns guns, and I am putting my face out there with this fact so that when they really do come to take guns they will easily locate me! Come and take it, tee hee".

I really do want to see the day when this cunt gets btfo for her stupid public signaling. Imagine what would happen if just 12 ATF agents went to her house after the jews finally ban guns. will she open fire on them, or surrender like a little bitch.

Please post your assault spoon colleciton.

Attached: White American.jpg (294x416, 35K)

minus misogyny and antisemitism I agree

Kek

Attached: 1522718959373.webm (500x500, 1.61M)

Deactivated guns are not actually guns Nigel
Now go apologise to the nearest Muslim for pretending you have a weapon.

Too bad I hate cleaning those things

Attached: jerusalem-tavor4.jpg (1200x800, 163K)

looks southern european