... anyhow, have a Winfield™

... anyhow, have a Winfield™.

Attached: WinfieldBlue-25fAU2007.jpg (421x522, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OngDbS0QOaw
youtube.com/watch?v=gS5LEJVApSE
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australia-cigarettes-price-pack-smoking-tax-hike-how-much-do-they-cost-a7308381.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kzoagsjlUv4
youtube.com/watch?v=aiuxMiwvhZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There should be pictures of huge fat people on unhealthy food, diabetic limbs, heart disease, cancers etc..
why society has to just pick on smokers I do not know.?

>not winnie reds
m8

Attached: 1505614940994.png (524x630, 122K)

The seats on public transport should have faces of niggers on them

word on the street is because )))tobacco companies((( are based

Attached: 1445497064474.jpg (635x648, 160K)

Nicotine is a fucking Jewish drug holy fuck

Makes you dependent on it while slowly killing you

No the Jews just pretend to be against tobacco now so they can push vaping as a "healthy alternative"

Never fall for the nicotine jew

>push entire lifetime's worth of plaque from an artery
>never mind all the greasy food they ate, they were a dirty smoker!
How do they tell which heart attacks are from fat and which are from smoking in smokers?

looks like a merchant's arm at the top left there

is smoking tobacco grown on your confederate plantation degenerate?

Attached: 1420248330512.jpg (640x512, 76K)

As a smoker, it is suicide for procrastinators. I know it is bad for me, and I should quit; but meh.

>Literally the only industry in America not owned by the Jew
>pic related

Attached: Chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

FUCK YOU STEVE IRWIN I LITERALLY JUST RAN OUT OF SMOKES

Attached: 3af.gif (210x131, 271K)

Enjoy your ban, gen Z

Yes
The plantation owners are the reason there are niggers in America and Jews were heavily involved in the slave trade

If you are in trades you are going to die early anyway. It's just Ivory tower faggots pretending they know best for everyone.

They put a lot of jewish internal organs on cigarettes here as well. I used to smoke but now I vape because it is cheaper.

*tips fedora*

Attached: DX_terry.png (600x745, 620K)

Yes not any more because like I said the Jew has moved on to vaping because it has no negative image and is easier to push
I'm just saying nicotine itself is the drug version of what a jew is as a human. Draws you in with a big reward but ultimately makes you a slave dependent on it while killing you slowly

Steadfast
I force no friend
I fear no enemy

Yeah, the whole anti-tobacco movement can't grip the concept that even if something is bad and will kill you, most people don't fucking care, and will do it anyways.

This is now an anti homosexuality thread, act accordingly faggots.

Attached: bugchasers.jpg (2184x1704, 750K)

Fuck now I need to reinstall...

>reinstall

Attached: FedoraVertical-original-blue.sh-600x600.png (600x600, 96K)

Be Norway.
Ban all colors but feces-brown on all tobacco products, because poll show feces-brown is the least appealing color.

Attached: Web-1920x1080-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>anyhow, have a Winfield
youtube.com/watch?v=OngDbS0QOaw

Fuck I loved my Winfield 25s. Gummint taxed 'em hard, went the Port Royal way.
Finally gave it up. Vape naysh.

Attached: 4dfc5c9eb567f2c20864897811c4818a.jpg (600x459, 74K)

Has it shown results?

youtube.com/watch?v=gS5LEJVApSE

Uk do this too but combine it with the illness pics also.

This doesn't bother me. Singapore have been doing it since 2006 so whatever

If I had to guess, I'd say collateral damage. The effects of second hand smoke are more readily perceivable than the affects of rampant obesity in the eyes of the proles.

Yet no study cam conclusively say second hand smoke is a danger because there's thousands of other airborne dangers. May as well ban camping.

And niggers

Winfields are alright if you are after a cigarette that burns straight to the filter within a minute......

Otherwise Marlboro golds or Champion ruby is top tier tobacco

Attached: 1637149-championruby30.jpg (400x320, 28K)

I miss the yellow packaging.

Bring it back so I can take up smoking again.

Also, fatties and smokers are less of a drain on the health system. The carrot-eating vegan health nuts cost a fortune while they are cared for, as their brain melts away.
You have to die of SOMETHING

Attached: die_early.jpg (950x812, 123K)

Cancer is still a shit way to go m8.

Get onto heroin.

I wouldn't bother taking up smoking again, even if they did bring the original yellow packaging it wouldn't be worth the price they will cost by 2020, government signed some bill or policy idk but the prices are going to be about $40 for tobacco at minimum.
My 25g champion pouch costed me $35

independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australia-cigarettes-price-pack-smoking-tax-hike-how-much-do-they-cost-a7308381.html

Never seen that here.
Looks like you're smoking a sparkplug

Attached: s-l300.gif (300x200, 56K)

>cheapest pack of 20 is $24 now
do they WANT people to buy illegal tobacco?

Well fuck me.

Yes. They're legalising marijuana and will crack down harder on chopchop I bet, so the bikies can keep making dodgy dollarydoos.

Done with em, and sage

I've been smoking Rothman Blues since the last price hike desu. What's the best cheap pack of darts in your opinion fellas?

>2018
>Still smoking fags

Just give up or get on the vapes, way cheaper.

It's not the same as a nice crisp dart m8

vapes are fags for faggots

Bond streets weren't too bad but now they are too expensive for low quality shit like those.

I was smoking rothmans reds in the pouch, its basically the same price for the taylor made rothmans except you get more tobacco to smoke.

Deals are shit, don't buy them

There is this weird ass asian tobacco called shuing xi or whatever, tastes like shit too, don't buy them

If you're not a fag, you can puff on anything.

first you're puffing on vapes and then you're puffing on cocks
totally not a fag though, right?

Balls aren't touching.

Get Tobacco from South America or Bust. Everything else is cheap shit that cant even get you high.

dog CUNT

Attached: 8EC5D311-7378-40FD-A55E-339B49196441.jpg (429x343, 38K)

the stress of life makes clogged arteries sound rather appealing, if smoking helps accelerate that hell why not

Fucken pleb. roll your own. champion ruby all the way cunt.

Yeah for sure, but it's so much cheaper.

Champion is what you call your prison bitch.

thanks for the info on parlance I'll never use Mr Underbelly

Nicotine itself is rather harmless.
It is addictive as hell, but as far as my research has shown there are no major health risks posed by nicotine alone.
In fact it even has a list of positive effects.

It is the smoke itself that is unhealthy.
Which makes light cigarettes ironically more unhealthy than brands loaded with nicotine, since you'll smoke more combusted tobacco in order to receive the same amount of nicotine.

Smoking is good for schizos, even a few rouge doctors recommended it 30 years ago. Self-medication of sorts. I imagine MS sufferers might benefit as well. For me, its just a way to go into my own little world for 5 minutes alone, or strike up a conversation with another fellow smoker. Wish quitting was easier though, its like being hungry or thirsty for those that don't smoke. Its primal almost. Don't start kids, it only takes a month or so and your brain chemistry takes the chemicals in account and then you need a cig to feel right.

I chew snus and smoke. Nicotine is horrible indeed

>Mr Underbelly
Nah cunt, I learned how to act hard on Jow Forums.

The color scheme is too recent to tell.
Pricing is way more effective.
A pack of 20 cigs is 15 dollars now
Snus is 12 and tobacco for rolling is 30.
Result: Hardly anybody smokes here anymore. Most have quit. It's simply too expensive, now and smokers has become a low-class activity. Banning smoking on bars and public spaces adds so the nation wide downward trend in tobacco usage.

Is that you kevo? They won't ban it. Tax collected on smokes PAYS for the health budget, and then some.

In NYC over 60% of cig sales are illegal (~$12 a pack) take a 4-5hr drive to West Virginia and you can get it for $2-$3 a pack.

>15 dollars
fuck me that's cheap

No thanks. I don't want lung cancer.

Same here, I alternate between a small lip all day or a few cigs that I roll.

Our packets are VERY dark brown.

>tfw had to learn to roll after price went over a dollar a cigarette

Yep. Here it's Chinese and Indian shops selling illegal imports. Legal cigatettes come in generic packaging now, but go to any Uni and all the Chinese kids have regular logo adorned packets.

USD

>As a smoker, it is suicide for procrastinators

How so?

I.e
20 cigs 120-130 NOK
Snus 100 NOK
Roll 120g 250 NOK

fuck me that's cheap

>Port Royal Rum & Wine

Attached: mmmmm.jpg (580x563, 236K)

I feels you bro
>Over 90 bucks for a 50g pack

Attached: 1523094087738.jpg (660x438, 45K)

Fuck National even more because I cant blame Labour for the fact I need to remortgage my home for tobacco.

Wait Australians call them darts too?

Maybe the BC slang of calling cigs darts came from the Aussies

Lol if the alternative is being a vape fag ill take dying ten years earlier.

Do they have vaping yet in the eastern bloc?

I remember when a 25 pack was like 10 dollars and you could see the original packaging displayed on the shelves, rather than in plain packaging behind unseen shelves. Also when you could have a smoke indoors in pubs and clubs.

And that wasn't even that long ago....

Attached: 1523287204188.jpg (800x450, 40K)

That idea actually came from Australia. We were the first country to implement plain packaging.

do you remember guns m8?

Attached: 199.jpg (884x666, 146K)

Not relevant to the thread, but no. The Jow Forums meme about Australian gun ownership prior to 1996 is just that...a meme. There's never been a gun owning culture in Australia - we've never had anything like the second amendment here.

>smoking clogs your arteries

gay and fake

Wrong on all charges. You've been subverted.

Attached: 1524644309745.jpg (1320x2460, 966K)

Wonder what would happen if they did that to McDonalds packaging
>heart disease caused by obesity is the #1 cause of death in the US
>big mac box

Me dad had guns m8.

Post anti-smoking PSAs from your country

youtube.com/watch?v=kzoagsjlUv4

>tfw I'll never have a smokey waifu

Attached: 75382e508b57df848ff9037e8a4c6490.jpg (540x287, 21K)

Sorry, i only smoke memes

Attached: cigarros-pipas-habanos-S_669140-MLA26656615505_012018-O.jpg (275x500, 24K)

8-(
youtube.com/watch?v=aiuxMiwvhZY

>leaf tobacco

>something becomes expensive
>becomes a low class only activity