They just unintentionally disproved man-made global warming

They just unintentionally disproved man-made global warming

Attached: clch.png (667x456, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
msn.com/en-gb/video/headlines/weird-but-true-orbits-of-jupiter-and-venus-affect-earth’s-climate/vp-AAwZ2wE
youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0
youtube.com/watch?v=keJAQIWEyzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Little did the humans know, that the attack on their planet was going almost according to plan.
>We did encounter a tiny problem, our first wave of global_warmist soldiers, were found to be edible by the humans. We initially thought about retreat until we saw what the humans did.
>The humans started breeding our soldiers.

Picture related.

Attached: 2467816983_245a15b100_b[1].jpg (1024x683, 251K)

Does this mean astrology is real? Planetary alignments and shit do matter.

How can you interpret planetary alignments effects?

>33

Its all FAKE

Why fake this AT ALL????

ESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

Forgot webm

Nasa and ESA make BILLIONS every year, yet theres no real pictures of earth. Beyond cgi/fisheye lens, which futher casts doubt.

Why not just take raw footage of the earth NATURALLY??? We cant take pictures of other planets, right???

Why fake this AT ALL????

ESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

>Inb4 dead pixels, reflections, dust particles, ad hominem, psyop derail

Attached: esacgi.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

global warming is water made, the main greenhouse gas is vapor and it literally is impossible to stop oceans from evaporating. Also, source on your pic, faggot.

From what I can tell its the massive exposure lengths needed to capture any reasonable light on earth. That's the CGI anyway.
As for just a casual picture of earth on lit side, I haven't bothered to look but I assume there are some.

Many things affect the climate, human actions included.

>From what I can tell its the massive exposure lengths needed to capture any reasonable light on earth. That's the CGI anyway.
>As for just a casual picture of earth on lit side, I haven't bothered to look but I assume there are some.
>assume

Assume nothing friend, they either CGI or wide angle lens an artificial curvature (ie. Fisheye lens)

Attached: fisheyecompliation.jpg (1920x6080, 2.34M)

Here ya go, it's a video on msm

msn.com/en-gb/video/headlines/weird-but-true-orbits-of-jupiter-and-venus-affect-earth’s-climate/vp-AAwZ2wE

If you have to ask, you haven't read enough yet.
>inb4 some faggot mentions ophiucus

>how does the moon affect tides??

Don't get me wrong, I have no particular basis for the assumption, I just haven't looked.
I can understand the fisheye thing though, with the huge cost of putting satellites in orbit for pictures, you are likely to try and capture the maximum

Dude, we're reaching an age of commercial space flights. We have satellite communications. I'm gonna bookmark this post and send it to my grand-kids on their fucking moonbase.

Cows pretty much have zero effect on our atmosphere. It’s so minimal that it naturally repairs itself. Don’t believe the cow myth.

Climate change is real. We're at the precipice of an accelerant phase towards an event horizon of mass extinction. If we dont resolve it now we wont be able to resolve it at all if we wait a few more years before doing anything about it.

What other implications does this have?

Attached: bin_laden.gif (609x436, 38K)

> tfw the sun is more like a ball of water than a rock

youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

what they mean is
>when planets expand they heat up

Looks like witchcraft/schizo nonsense, how is this readable data?

The universe is electric and can conduct electricity in a vacuum.
This concept is so new that most of the scientific community is stuck in the "flat earth" phase of believing the universe is governed by gravity alone but can't explain why galaxies don't fly apart (black hole at the center is too weak to hold it all together).
Check out the SAFIRE project to learn more:
youtube.com/watch?v=keJAQIWEyzY

I always said this

The weather and seasons change based on the earths position around the sun, therefore it would make sense that the Solar Systems location in the Galaxy could potentially have similar effects as the distance from far off stars would change