I want to throw up

I want to throw up.

Attached: 2B904B5D-F220-43C0-8F48-59ED03E3C0E1.jpg (313x470, 22K)

the royals have a thing for our thot tier divorcees
pretty sure it's just the default insurance plan to stave off assassinations at this point

yeah shes disgusting and yet most of Jow Forums would fuck her. sad really how they would throw away their dignity for a nigger

hold on fäm, here comes the kicker
>she is divorced and over 35

I think it's to spice up the royal family with some fresh blood

>there aren't any unmarried, not over the hill, women of color willing to marry a freaking prince

Henry has a black woman fetish.

Lets face it... most girls he met treated him like a Prince. This nigger sucked him raw, fucked him senseless... then played hard to get.

oh no she's cute what do i do she's a nigger i mean she's cute but she's a nigger i mean she's really quite attractive but she's a nigger

the fucking dilemma of incels of pretending to want to fuck women they'll never meet or not, jesus christ

mhmm Stacey Dash for Queen of England

Attached: 3C6EC75D00000578-4148544-image-a-37_1485192680303.jpg (634x760, 93K)

>2018
>wanting to have sex
The absolute state of ya virgins

>a le 56% roastie and a ranga..what could possibly go wrong?

>what are the odds their first mutt is a red headed nigger?

>marrying the help

are you racist?

Stop speaking my language.

I’ve always had a thing for her since Clueless. I beat my dick into submission when she posed nude

I'd fuck her but she smells of gold-digging.

He could marry absolutely any woman on the planet. Literally any girl. Admit it, every woman you've ever known would go for him.

Yet for whatever reason he has gone down that route, which is absolutely mental.

>there are still people that unironically care about an inbred family with that cosplay as kangs in the 21th century

ahahahaha fucking retard abo, there are no kings queens anymore you fucking moron, you are basically subsiding a kardashian family lmao

but we are both human

Lmao

Incel virgin detected

Because he was raised by society to go down that route. Dust your TV off and watch 30 minutes of TV, intercial and gay shit is being pushed on the masses, more than ever.

it's not a laughing matter
racism is really a bad thing

>Projection: The post

HAHAHA she's literally a roastie

fuck off imagine pakistan invaded and BTFO you, they practically look identical to you

Since Judas, Gingers have always been traitors to their people in one way or another. Every "white jihadi" convert had ginger hair. Now a prince marrying a negroid...

Attached: ginger_traitors.jpg (782x1024, 112K)

royal families will be shilling from now on
>kate and william will break up
>william will mary a mixed race fem who is also divorced and fucked up

Attached: corbyn_laugh.jpg (1606x699, 140K)

Attached: tfw.jpg (857x1200, 202K)

Attached: 32756187_1950958168313033_1992601449359474688_n.jpg (908x606, 50K)

How far down would you marry in the caste system? Or how far up would someone be willing to marry you?

>Megan markle.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
REEEEEEEEE

Imagine being Prince Philip

Attached: 45645.png (720x720, 607K)

Reminder that the illegitimate offspring is being married off for PR purposes only.
As if the Hapsburg-Coburg line would fall so easily.

Attached: BoT3UGeIIAESR7z.jpg large.jpg (650x366, 36K)

WTF??

Google is trolling hard

Attached: a6472cee-b23b-4f32-8afd-60dd03778de4.png (1173x477, 119K)

I'm excited for that ceremony.

I hope queen will grab our hearts by dabbing and serving crack during afterparty.

You mean chased after him when he dumped her?

I just don't get it. What does a prince have in common with some old hag like her? I know he's not in line to take the throne, but he's still royalty. He could get any chick he wanted more or less. But he settles for this? What do they even have in common? It's like winning a shopping spree and you fill your cart up with ramen noodles...

lol,what?learn history

The marriage is forced and he is nothing but a pawn. James Hewitts love child.

She is going to be killed like princess Diana.

Digits confirm
Maybe we will luck out and Fergie will be in the same car

TWO DAYS

Attached: 1523449306265.gif (480x480, 1.6M)

friendly reminder that this women is less of a whore than harrys mum who cheated on her dad with an arab

Attached: 1511137724819.jpg (409x295, 16K)

oh sweetie, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

desu, i'm fine with that.

The blood from the child sacrifices wasn't "spicy" enough?

She looks like an arab tbqh

Attached: FARIDA.png (287x431, 249K)

I wonder how much the royal family was payed for this little piece of propaganda......oh and if you seriously think THAT is giving birth to a royal you are out of your mind.

They will put the baby in some lesser known royal put some pilliows up that mutts shirt and 9 months later a SUSPICIOUSLY white child emerges

Fuck the royal family.

Attached: 1466695602559.jpg (184x184, 13K)

Status hungry whore that's been past around Hollywood several times, now can't get any work. What a catch Harry.

Attached: 80B4BDCA-8E50-4230-8A31-9FB41E5B1DE8.jpg (1080x1519, 99K)

>fresh
>marry this

Nope. Now you want to throwup.

Attached: IMG_9216.jpg (1847x1912, 588K)

DONT remind me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wonder if she smells like a nigger

Why are facts considered racism?

>pic

Attached: tenor.gif (415x280, 1.29M)

She's still less uglier than a poo desu

Attached: 1525894963871.jpg (800x600, 60K)

30 years from now
>what do you call the king of Africa?
Nigger
>what do you call the king of Britain?
Nigger also, habibi

She's got the typical le 56% family.
The Royal Family is gonna become much more interesting because of it.

What a positively titillating flag you guys have

Attached: 1520750075869.jpg (249x249, 8K)

Fuck her, yes.
Marry her, never.
Harry is a cuck

He really could have been doing this, a-la the Royal Bachelor. It's not like he has any real chance of becoming the King anyway. Is he really as brainwashed into le marriage meme as the rest of the population, or is there an ulterior motive?

Vote for Independence, problem solved.

Attached: Meghan-Markle.jpg (615x346, 32K)

The "blackening" of England has now spread to the royal family. So progressive!

Wait, if was the wife of Charles, and rumored to have been pregnant with some Egyptian's kid does that mean she's a hussy, or they divorced and she found a lover?

>white and almost-white create a child
>it is white
This is somehow suspiscious?

And while we're on the subject, how is she black? Why is everyone making a big deal of her being a nigger? In some shots and from some angles, she is as white as him?
All because she has a mutt of a mum?
Clutching as straws, and it is somehow working. People are buying it as usual.

These really are the end times. Not because of 'niggers' infiltrating our already-sullied royal 'bloodline', but because the people just bend over and accept it.

>>white and almost-white create a child
>>it is white

Add a drop of poison to a barrel of drinking water. Do you want to drink from the barrel?
If so add another drop, etc. when do you no longer say the barrel has safe drinking water?

I meant more those milking a story/culture out of it.
It's the same with the 'I'm Irish' crowd, you know the type.
>4% Irish
>"Start growing a beard and drinking Guiness, coz I'm the real deal"

To answer your question, no, but our 'royal bloodline' has been tainted since its inception. I still don't get why everyone is losing their shit over it.
We have a 'HOME secretary' called Sajid Javid for fucks sake, not to mention our capital mayor is a literal terrorist. Why is some royal burger-bred so important to everyone?

my penis certainly is

didn't marry

Whoever made this a true artist
*puke*

You see Gavin, those are commoners to Royals. They're nothing special, their title is something but nothing to being Royalty. You know what I mean? Royalty usually only Marry other Royalty to keep the bloodline pure from peasant blood, which is why many had health problems from in breeding. So it's a very big deal to them if some mutt who's already been divorced marries into the family. She'll never be a princess and heir to tbe throne I think. She'd get the tittle of Dutchess or something.

>indian
>human

Pick one faggot

Why do you even give a single fuck about a guy on the other side of the planet who marrying a mulatto girl?? How insecure are you? You living on the same continent with litteral apes for fuck sake

Attached: 1455908335111674966.jpg (1600x2063, 802K)

Attached: Prince Harry- pic529630.jpg (485x600, 99K)

why the bullying, user?

Attached: 2B4FE5A0-1DF9-4542-9D65-FB488654CACA.jpg (619x453, 35K)