This is a photo of the ongoing US-China trade talks

Noticed anything?

Attached: tradetalks.jpg (746x525, 172K)

It's Chinese and Jews.

Trump brought only white men to negotiate. He really is /our/guy.

Thank you BASED jewstein and chink-mi-ling-xiao for determining how we can slave to your war economies differently!

The Americans will all be dead before their actions get put into effect.

The chinese envoy is young and will live through the consequences of their actions.

fuck me

((americans))

"I know the best people."

This.

Water bottles have no labels

Jews are the best businessmen. Fuck I'll take a Jew to negotiate screwing the Chinese any day.

Attached: shut-it-down-jew.jpg (2040x3160, 617K)

>white

Attached: tuuuuuurbozyd.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Too much goyim.

Not the best people for our interests. You know white interests.
Why our government is even talking to communist chinks and not starving theme should be treason

You would import a million shitskins to save the upperclass a few dollars. Yeah we know kike lover

no one said they're the best people for white interests retard they're the best for our economic interests which is what america needs right now

>small noses on the left
>big noses on the right

Attached: wut.png (5000x5000, 412K)

Old Americans, barely remembering names of their grandchildren. Demonstrates poor social mobility and concurrency in the USA. Gerontocracy - similar to USSR in 80s. Stagnating economy, country is ready to give up it's positions.

Chinese looks young but I can't say are they really so or they just healthier.

Looks like almost two dozen chinks versus less than a dozen westerners

I bet they do that just so some can float and distract the whites while others sneak peaks at documents and such

There are no white people in the room

What's their names?

Attached: who.jpg (746x525, 68K)

The kikels

hahaha look at all of those ferengis
glad they on our side.

Attached: acquisition-1.jpg (600x750, 67K)

americans are the true sons of satan, pure evil brainwashed over decades by kikes.

This is a weird picture

So many goblins.

chinese side's much younger

Trying to find out but nothing so far. Would have though there would be something on state.gov or commerce.gov

Attached: p4p1s6-1wxr.gif (320x180, 1.27M)