Why is it taking so long for Italy to have a government

And Prime Minister? What is going on?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YGMBXrDZg
repubblica.it/economia/rapporti/osserva-italia/stili-di-vita/2017/11/02/news/ricchi_e_poveri_in_italia_il_divario_cresce_a_livelli_record-180019881/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The president is an EU puppet trying to put a wrench in Salvini's plan.
Anyway in the last 2 days the 2 parties prob found a deal and we will know soon if we will have a gov or not. Things are still very uncertain

They have to figure out how to give their voters a 15% flat tax and an universal basic income of 1500 EUR/month at the same time. Imagine a Trump/Sanders coalition.

>leftists voting law
>more than 2 poles
>we're almost done with a M5S+Lega+FdI anti-EU anti-immigration protectionist government
>only 2 months and a half have passed

Do you think Lega will get more votes if they hold another election and Salvini becomes Prime Minister?

It took the germs 8 months and 2 whole years for Spain. Also this our president mattarella is determined to do all in his power to don't allow this government to form.

Lega is gaining points in the polls, uncertain if it will be enough in future possible elections. Its truly a messed up situation

because we have a party and a coalition that both have about a third of the votes
this is literally the situations people warned them about when they were making the electoral reform but nobody listened and now here we are.
hope for a vote in october, otherwise we're going through a whole year with a skeleton crew.

Any likelihood of referendums being proposed? It seems like the Italian public is on the same page regarding a lot of immigration/EU issues.

nope, not before 2019 at the earliest

Not enough to get to 40% alone.
Berlusconi is a dirty backstabber, I unironically trust M5S more.

You guys are out of your goddamn mind,
Or never worked a single day in your life.

They are gonna destroy Italy.

Just like voting No to Renzi's referendum would right?
Or How Brexit was going to ruing England.
Or how Trump was going to start WW3.
This kind of narrative stopped working.

forgot the parenthesis again senpai

>both left and right wing have time and time again proved they hate Italy
>crashing the whole establishment is bad somehow

>They are going to destroy bankers
Good

He is getting ready to gas 6 million Jews, kill the pope and finally replace the fake pope with a real one.

This. A rampant racist and a pathetic populist in coalition to form a government? Nothing good will ever get out of this

/thread
Italy is fucked.

This guy gets it. Their plans for the economic policy are ruinous.

False equivalences.

better in ruin than in (((line)))

Salvini is EU controlled opposition.

Salvini still doesn't look ready to be prime minister to me

Attached: berlusconi-salvini-300x212.jpg (300x212, 13K)

He could pass unnoticed in Africa

>He could pass unnoticed in Africa
Even in Switzerland I bet

better than being a faggot

>Salvini is EU controlled opposition.

> Borghi
> Bagnai

the EU want us to be the kneel down like we have always been

I am not much in touch with Italy but were you not trying to write of 250bn of ECB debt and issue what seemed like currency through tax credits. Italy gets Interdasting.

That was just a provocation to see what shitstorm it would create.

>be right wing politician
>be in your 40s
>still go to la discoteca
>hang with arab skans

Attached: salvinipapeete_FB__.jpg (1000x686, 56K)

I like the idea of money created from nowhere that the italian citizen was being expected to work to pay back disapearing again. Forza Italia.

Not unthinkable. Trump likes Sanders. It’s the anti swamp coalition. Agree on big spending and America first policies.

>wife finds out
>cucks you in public

Attached: ED-img10794981.jpg (802x1280, 169K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YGMBXrDZg

That's literally what QE is.
The provocation was, if that debt is already out of the market since the Central Bank bought it, why not just delete it?

I Agree 100 percent
The answer to your question is Frau Merkle and the Germans who bought your debt crying in their schnapps that they dont control things anymore.

this is a monolog, pls participate in the discussion

>Trump
>Sanders
>anti swamp

Attached: laughing.gif (250x255, 2.84M)

It is the smart thing to do, just cut taxes and inflate your way our of the debt spiral, since you are a common market inflation will be spread across the Eurozone and wont eat your growth.
French and German investors will take a haircut.

>just cut taxes and inflate your way our of the debt spiral
Yeah, that's exactly the plan.
It's also the only way to go since 10 years of Austerity proved it doesn't work for Italy, making things only worse.

DO IT!!

Austerity coupled with inflationary restraints has been ruinous for your people.

due to the electoral law there's have short circuit between 5stelle (first party after the election) and the right wing headed by Lega (first coalition after the election). A deal between this two parties is needed in order to make a government. Finally Merdusconi leave the leading role of the right wing so the deal is close. Obviously shabbos are scared because of muh populism...by the way Salvini and DiMaio will become good goy too for the sake of their own people

Attached: 1488587039043.jpg (394x458, 24K)

>muh spread
they never learn

Came on, Salvini!
I can't wait

Attached: images.jpg (268x188, 13K)

I'm actually glad the electoral law was a mess and got us on this way.
At first I didn't trust M5S at all and thought a full CDX coalition government was the way to go.
After seeing how much shit Silvio has been throwing at Salvini in the last week I'm sure the old bastard would have backstabbed him at the first occasion.
Not to mention Silvio appointed as FI leader fucking Tajani.

There are people in this thread right now who voted for a certified cuck.

But it did work, if you're in the 1% it worked spectacularly. Sucks to be poor I guess.
repubblica.it/economia/rapporti/osserva-italia/stili-di-vita/2017/11/02/news/ricchi_e_poveri_in_italia_il_divario_cresce_a_livelli_record-180019881/

7 billionaires have 30% of the national wealth
top 20% of the population have 69%
Meanwhile lower classes lost 24% of their income.

>if you're in the 1% it worked spectacularly
Heh, you're right about that.

men should not to pay for the sluttish behaviour of that human mistake called women...

אני מקווה סלוויני ילך לממשלה.

>What is the Vatican derp herp

moron op

what?!

lmao so is this the power of italian "fascists"

he is not fascist but of the right-center, moderate right ...

>Or never worked a single day in your life.

italian youths dont have the opportunity to work in the first place.