Muslim thread

ITT: Post your Quran with proof it’s yours
I do hope you’re fasting for Ramadan!

Attached: E5F008C8-2286-4C51-8546-1F98677CFC94.jpg (1536x2122, 625K)

based

Attached: yui_1.jpg (883x882, 198K)

How is this politics faggot?
Also sage these bait threds

>a fucking baguette

You should know me by now faggot dont pretend you dont.

also sage

My gf is algerian and a Muslim. I honestly hope you're a cool dude OP because every Muslim dude i've met in the Bay Area is either a section 8 monkey or a mama's boy. I also know that most of these muslim girls take the BWC and BBC from infidels all day, and then put on their hijabs and pretend like they're pure. Islam is simply incompatible with the west. Within one generation Islam leaves the family unit, drowned away by consumerist culture. I'll probably have to convert to Islam to marry my gf just so her family can stop fucking bitching but it's honestly just a title nowadays

Attached: 9KKKWKHKEKLKEKLKUKRK2KSK2K6QA0LKB02QNKQKEKKK2KXK1KLKB0HKB0GQA09QZSGKTKBQC04QV0.jpg (560x346, 223K)

Islam is a false religion.

It’s a religion thread
So unfortunately it stays until the Middle East evaporates someday

repent and believe in Christ Jesus

a fucking moon

Attached: 1522217248542.png (485x443, 36K)

We do believe in Christ. Christ is a prophet. He is not God.

Here's mine and no I'm not fasting.

Attached: Dick_and_cum_on_the_Koran.jpg (600x450, 96K)

I used to fuck a Muslim girl from Malaysia. Was fun for a while, but she started guilting out about sucking my white cock and nagging me to convert. Made her fried rice for dinner and filled it with bacon & pork. She thought it was delicious until I told her what was in it. Things really went downhill pretty quick after that...

>he literally had to search for a picture of a dick on the internet and save it on his PC and upload it
faggot

Attached: image.jpg (400x377, 52K)

>I do hope you’re fasting for Ramadan!
I'm not retarded.

Attached: knowyourenemy.jpg (600x800, 118K)

get triggered more sand nigger

Just finished a 6 day fast, the clarity is nice.. but you guys are silly for acting like going without food for a day is a big deal desu

Bigger dick than allahs

Reportan. I have a feeling this is gonna be a long ramadan

Attached: 20180517_045330 - Copy.jpg (1152x2048, 855K)

Ramadan will become British holiday.

No you dont. Stop with this fucking lies.
Stop this "we muslims and christians gave so much in common" lie. I already fell for that meme once. You cant tell me shit

Attached: 20170523_005748.png (500x496, 279K)

Whiter than you, Aiden

I can larp on the internet also.

Nice LARPing faggot, but my brothers in faith act on their beliefs instead of posting your little mspaint memes on Jow Forums

Attached: khatab.gif (301x450, 110K)

This. Even Satan acknowledges Christ's divinity.

OUT.

Attached: 1412978361237.jpg (600x558, 146K)

SANAKHUDU LA LA LA LA LA

>algerian
ya got fucked, shouldve gotten a moroccan gf

Nice memetabs, isis

REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPE

Lel.

It's not because you saw one hijabi thot that means they are all THOTS.

Im algerian and don't worry french girls like getting fucked by a true viril arab man, and then we marry with a virgin arab and let you the hijabi thots.

mon BASED ami francais muselman

Pic related

Attached: 7C79A5A3-3BB6-4D24-BFBF-CC80A26F2D7C.jpg (480x480, 26K)

There's a Muslim qt I really really really want to fuck. How do I do that, lads? I think she's interested but I don't want her brother to stone me because I bleached her. He saw me once just talking to her and he already hates me.

Fake converting but be sure they cant track you down. They will and unironically rape you.

They'll never touch a Spaniard, Spain is #1 kebab remover of all time

Yeah... That girl and I already talked a bit about Islam and she knows that I'm not a fan of it, so I don't think that will fly. I don't think she minds it because, in her own words, she wouldn't care if I were a fascist, but she wouldn't believe me saying one day "wow wtf I love beheading now!"

You are severely overestimating the intelligence, judgement and thinking process of inbred shitskins.
Dont have to outright convert, tell her one week you are reading the q’uran because of curiosity, the next that some stuff sounds legit and then the next that you are open to it and ask her for stuff.

These people are inbred, stupid and have been purposefully fed propaganda and kept stupid throughout their lives. If you cant outsmart them you have failed as a human being.

Well, she's pretty smart for a shitskin but that could work. I'll try and see what happens, maybe I can just bang her by "being interested in her beliefs" and spending more time with her.
I'll give it a shot, thanks bro.

>Things really went downhill pretty quick after that
Why, did you use cheap cuts of pork? miser!

Don't forget you must pee while squatting, urine is the cause of most deaths the quan says. Watch - acts apologetics - yt channel for fun tips.

>all these english language qurans
none middle eastern muslims always make me chuckle. imagine believing in something you barely understand.

t. exmuslim

Attached: 1.jpg (2340x4160, 2.37M)

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What do you have against Algerians?

Your continent is blasted wasteland of the world's most poisonous animals, and your government lost to emus, so what's your point?

Actually, we do:
>O you Ahl AL-Kitab, Do not carry your religious beliefs to excess and beyond the truth, nor should you relate to Allah but the truth, Isa, the son of Maryam, the Messenger of Allah, is simply His Word and edict He authoritatively proclaimed to Maryam and a spirit that proceeded from Him and was conveyed to Maryam by the Spirit Jibril (Gabriel). Therefore, you had better believe in Allah and acknowledge His Messengers and stop saying "Allah in Trinity;" this is only to your benefit. Allah is only and absolutely One, glory be to Him and extolled are His glorious attributes; far be He beyond comprehension; His omnipotence precludes begetting a son , when all that is in the heavens and all that is on earth belong to Him. And enough is Allah to be your Tutelary Guardian Who exercises protecting vigilance over you.
(4:171)

> urine is the cause of most deaths the quan says
Citation needed.

ليس لعربي على أعجمي فضل إلا بالتقوى
Prove your superiority, and follow it.

Just the look of an average turk

Attached: Absolutely disgusting.png (448x687, 397K)

happy rammedan from the netherlands

Attached: IslamIsPoison.jpg (401x234, 15K)

>orange jumpsuits bulk
getting your Guantanamo wardrobe early?

You too.