Why the fuck do niggers think its acceptable to openly like anime past the age of 18 ?

Why the fuck do niggers think its acceptable to openly like anime past the age of 18 ?

Attached: lil uzi weeb tats.jpg (640x1138, 93K)

Seems he has more balls then you

because they are niggers and don't have any self respect to be lost in the first place

Imagine this guy at 80 in the nursing home with volunteers washing the anime tiddies on his ribs.

>Most niggers love DBZ and see themselves in the Saiyans
>sayians are literally apes

> niggers

They don’t exactly score high on the IQ scale.

That could be one of their raps
> I’m a sayian your more like an ape.

Living the dream

because niggers are beyond criticism in our day and age. its the same reason they can pull of any style of clothing without anyone laughing.

This is an anime imageboard.
Fuck off.

I like anime and im white as a ghost

>being retarded
OP's not referring to people who like anime, OP's referring to people who openly like it and reveal their power level in public.

> Why the fuck do niggers think its acceptable to openly like anime past the age of 18 ?
Seems he has more balls then you

This but unironically. You think anybody is going to call him a fag or make fun of him to his face for getting an anime tattoo? You go and try it.

WE HAVE A WINNER

Niggers are literally given social affirmative action and anythijg tbey do even ghe objectively retarded will be taken as acceptable.

This is why niggers can never be chad or actually have class because they will no one will be critical of their behavior besides muh racists.

Literally niggers can love Anime and walk around with a fanny pack full of bay blades and the media will protray it as normal.

That nigger has zero muscletone....

Why the fuck do alt righters think its acceptable to openly say ''nigger'' past the age of 18 ?

Wow Your gay for niggers admit it already

I make fun of my black customers all the time. To their face. Dudes tend to rip on each other all the time bro. Get friends.

Niggers are real m8 that's the difference....

Soulja Boi has a Death Note wallscroll in his studio and rapped a song about anime. The former detail was a subject of an essay I wrote back in 2010 titled "Death Note is a black power fantasy".

>anime aimed at children and teenagers
>niggers are emotional children

Attached: thonking.png (600x600, 175K)