What fo you think about CUCKedonia

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA

Attached: ....jpg (540x478, 45K)

what is this

Macedonian Orthodox workers will get fined or go to jail if they eat in work during Ramadan

what the FUCK

They also cant drink or smoke

I'd except it to happen in sweden or norway, but not the balkan what the fuck. I thought they hate muslims because they got cucked by the roaches for a few centuries

Not even Sweden does this

Reminder to always put bacon on hallal meat

Attached: 1525704484505.jpg (500x500, 78K)

>A FUCKING LEAF

Lmao fucking cucks just let us or bulgaria annex you
In rough translation it says in this county administration building its forbidden for employees to bring food, alcohol and to smoke in office during time of ramazan

Heeeey, they actually have an ancient language!

Wait what wtf is that?
It is for ramazan n shieet. Fuck that is disgusting

Well, that's because of your countrymen. I still don't get it, I saw hijabs in Macedonia and Kosovo, but none in Albania. Is there some difference between proper albos and their diaspora?

Shame, shame on us and shame on macedonia

We converted to islam to not get assimilated,
We have 106 years of indipendence now so we are just 40% muslim (still mostly larp and eat pork), but the outside regions are forced to keep the muslim religion or they will get rekt without it. As you see now, most normie politics is about religion.

Albania itself has always had a large Christian population, but there are few very few Christian Albanians in Kosovo/Macedonia - they all probably just assimilated into Serb/Macedonian culture.

That and the fact that Albania used to be one of the most hardcore atheist states during the commie period, so most Albanians are atheist these days.

Tbh I still don't get how the people who worship Skanderbeg could collectively convert to Islam. I kind of understand the assimilation part, but Greeks, Bulgarians and others endured without having to become muzzies.

>Greeks, Bulgarians and others endured without having to become muzzies.

Not really true. There were plenty of Greek and Bulgarian Muslims, they just all fled to Turkey when the Ottomans were retreating from the Balkans.

Conversely, there were also big numbers of Turkish speaking Christians who moved to Greece after the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

Skanderberg did it for nationalism not for religion, his biggest traitors were the catholic church and serbs, we were christian at the time and still left in the shitter.
They are sissies, we were attacked from both parts, we converted mostly in 1800, we got tired of this shit.
I'm catholic personally, but i don't blame other albanians, they weren't forced by the Turks, but by the Serbs and Greeks.

>Turkish speaking Christians who moved to Greece
Known as Bulgaria

Wasn't it to avoid paying jizya above anything?

> we converted mostly in 1800,
Really was it that late? I thought it was mainly in the 1400s and 1500s.