It’s official, Donald Glover is (((Illuminati)))

This Is America was a pretty shitty song, has no replay value either.

Attached: F8CB53AD-5B7F-4723-87F4-34D0878B16BB.jpg (2228x2228, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QW8whgmyTNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

((()))

Literally the most racist post I've ever seen

donald glover is some kid that had a youtube channel with his friends until he sold them out to make a carrier out of calling other ppl racist

He cant be, hes a nigger.

Majority of niggers in hollywood are kike puppets, this isn't news.

anon5 prediced this

Lurk moar

dude needs to stick with lethal weapon movies

no... hes just black

Nig nogs are most important to the illumifags

The Illuminati is retarded, its a baby-tier conspiracy group for dumbasses.

It was kind of cool in the 90s when people were picking up on the EYE and triangle iconography. But when they let niggers in like snoop dogg, beyonce and jay-z it became a meme, they wouldnt shut the fuck up about being in the illuminati, then their portrayal in the media is so hamhanded even a 10 year old can pick up on it.

Attached: victor saltzpyre_alpha.png (794x648, 334K)

Attached: Donald Glover.png (1000x750, 1.07M)

he sounds white to me i've never thought of him as a nigger

Attached: 1526238174988.jpg (640x636, 46K)

>The Illuminati is retarded
It's gnosticism, kabbala, Luciferians, Freemasons, Templars

And they're all serving the Jew. Illuminati was just one coven.

Attached: podesta illuminati cards.jpg (792x1024, 123K)

Thats who I thought Kanye was talking about originally. I listen to 90% Christian music so I didn't know. Just out 'I'm not racist' was made. A song I swear was made on Jow Forums, I even remember posting about how that song would end visually.

If void consumes light, it will become light. When light starves it becomes void.
By putting the light on his back, he keeps it out of reach so he can remain void.
Light on back, always black.

literally the successor of jay Z and (rogue) kanye

Attached: 1520455092504.jpg (500x390, 68K)

I thought he got famous from Community?

Are his white friends from derrickcomedy resentful of the fact that he made it in hollywood due to his race or are they happy for him?

Samson and Delilah. With his death he killed more than he killed in his life. Gouge out his eyes, he'll still see better than anyone. If you didn't plowed with my heifer, you wouldn't be able to answer the riddle "What's sweeter than honey? What's stronger than a lion?" if you want to get all esoteric and shit...

I can’t tell if the song/video is telling black people to stop being used as smoke and mirrors when everyone is killing each other or if it’s a song to ask for muh reparations.

It's like when you have a pet and still call them part of the family even though everyone knows the pet is actually a retard who doesn't know what the fuck it's actually doing in the house.

let me explain this guy as plainly as possible so you guys truly understand
>WATCH SOLO GOYM
>SEE I MADE A BAIT MUSIC VIDEO
>WATCH MY ((DISNEY)) MOVIE GOYM
>WHY IS NOBODY GOING TO SEE THE 5TH STAR WARS FILM IN 3 FUCKING YEARS
>MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

Wanna wake the libtarded masses up?
Video editing anons required
>compile as many anti Trump (((msm))) clips as possible
>compile as many war mongering (((msm))) clips as possible
>juxtaposition how cunts like CNN immediately change their view on Trump from negative to positive whenever he bombs Syria, fucks Iran deal and Ignites tensions in Middle East over embassy move and Ignores Israel massacring Palestinians.
The normies and libtards will swing hard right once there is no denying this (((coincidence)))
>also a longer (((msm))) piece can add on ALL the pro refugee shit, to destroy the west, juxtaposed against all their war mongering in the Middle East.
Bonus points.
Stick it all together and tag on a Patrick Little for Californian Senate message.

Just watched some dumb movie with Owen Wilson, some other dude, and Glenn closer as whore mother. They go around trying to find out who their real father is. Kat Williams is in it, and the last thing the movie says, Kat comes on screen and randomly says " the Illuminati is real" wtfffffff.
Supposed to be funny, until you look into pedowood and pizzagate.
Just comes off as chilling af

Hell yeah man, im all in for Patrick Little.

I can compile this video for you if someone is willing to send me all the necessary clips

>This Is America was a pretty shitty song, has no replay value either.

yeah i even thought the women's edit was better desu

youtube.com/watch?v=QW8whgmyTNU

I believe most people are sceptical about female comedians because
of the unfunny female comedians stealing the show with their degeneracy.

Attached: spoopy_america.png (780x439, 340K)

I think about this all the time, they probably don’t talk anymore.

Wrong. The papacy runs the world through the Jesuit order. Opus Dei, The Traveling Bishops, etc. The Jews have unsuccessfully struggled for world domination for 4000 years. Egypt, Babylon, Medo Perisa & Rome have stifled their progress. They're their own worst enemy.

BTW, the Papacy seeks to, and will, move it's headquarters to Jerusalem. They created Islam in order to dominate the middle east. When they were finished they were supposed to give up their power to the bishop of Rome. The Muslim savages grew so powerful that in the end they refused. Look up Alberto Rivera for more info.

Also, Fatima is the most popular name for Muslim girls. It's the name of one of Muhammad's daughters. Fatima Portugal is also one of the holiest places where Catholics go to worship. It's the place where supposedly the Virgin Mary appeared to 3 kids.

It's called the eye of providence, it's masonic.

Attached: 589630935f9b5874.jpg (768x512, 97K)

I legitimately do not like the song at all.

It seriously sounds like he was having writers block and couldn't write the song for a deadline so he decided to just take huge pauses between everything he says.

yeah I don’t expect too much from songs with political agendas, there’s always a lack of substance in them.