British police officer sexually assaulted and during arrest of illegal immigrant already wanted for rape

British police officer sexually assaulted and during arrest of illegal immigrant already wanted for rape
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-43933664
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/699163/sheffield-police-woman-sexual-assault-suspected-rape-south-yorkshire

>A policewoman was hit with a 'For Sale' sign before being brutally sexually assaulted
>The unnamed cop was responding to an alleged rape in Sheffield city centre on Friday morning with a colleague, when the pair were attacked.
>Her partner was hit over the head with a large “For Sale” sign by the suspect, who then struck and sexually assaulted the other female officer, South Yorkshire Police said.
>The young officer was forced to the ground by the asylum seeker whom held her down and anally raped her until being interrupted by her partner.
>Ch Insp Lydia Lynskey said the officers, one of whom was left severely vaginally bruised, had shown "immense bravery" in dealing with "a dangerous and violent situation".
>A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted rape, assault, foreign object rape sexual assault and criminal damage.
>A high court decision has blocked the release of the mans name and country of origin.

Attached: c3803da5.jpg (750x746, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Z5HIWjOKVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

0 results for this image

More on girl?

>Spain
Not even clicking it you gay faggot. Your fucking crusade is futile. The fact that I care about refugees doing evil shit is because 1. they're a guest in my country, 2. they're not my fucking blood, 3. they're doing shit to people who are my blood. Showing me examples of whites doing evil shit will neither make me hate whites nor love shitskins because I hate whites and love shitskins BECAUSE I AM WHITE.

>being interrupted by her partner

"excuse me good sir, would you be so kind to finish raping the woman this woman quickly? it doest seem tht shes enjoying it, but let me state clear that this has nothing to do with your race. good day sir"

>British police is a joke
>Murh guns are bad get raped

Holy wtf in America that guy would have an entire case of bullets in him

Attached: 1492980464593.png (800x850, 347K)

are you angry white boi

Did you forget to switch your flag to the nigger one lol

hahahah fuck off

>For Sale sign

What was for sale? The entire country?

dude stfu
Britain is 87% White
we have no room to talk shit
we're not even 2/3 White anymore

Diversity is a real pain in the ass

>anally raped her
>was left severely vaginally bruised
Really makes me think....

Anyways the OP completely made up the rape parts of the story. Report and hide.

FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS

Criminal is White

Spainfag OP finds stories with White criminals, changes the perpetrator to be Muslim, adds in homoerotic details about anal rape and anal injuries, and then posts on Jow Forums to jack off over rusing honest and decent Jow Forumslacks

SPAINFAG HAS BEEN DOING IT FOR MONTHS

Report and sage

Attached: 1526385048367.jpg (886x862, 169K)

Rather be raped than shot desu

If it was girl in op then it doesn't count as rape.

you don't have to click the links, but if you had read op, you would know it's just one more case of a mudslim refugee raping a woman, getting caught and the police refusing to release name and country

You are not a man.

maybe she got her roastie flaps bruised on the pavement

>tan lines

Attached: 1d5.gif (367x265, 558K)

Can people just sage these low quality bait threads if they insist on replying?

Faggot.

she's dutch for sure
that's all i've got

>asylum seeker whom held her down and anally raped her
> one of whom was left severely vaginally bruised

Oh look! It's YOU again!

Attached: ef7.png (600x600, 302K)

Don't you just love that diversity?

>hit with a 'For Sale' sign
Nice.

>Britain is 87% White
it doesn't feel 87% White! it's probably not wise to trust the government numbers desu!

more pictures of her

america has 3 britains of whites jangling around in it

The title initially said he raped her. They later edited it to say "sexually assaulted". Wish I had archived it.

>policewoman

See the problem?

Attached: britbong police.jpg (648x767, 104K)

where's that meme brady campaign image where a rape is instant whereas shooting and killing the rapist is a lifetime?

Even frogs laugh at the UK.

>had shown "immense bravery" in dealing with "a dangerous and violent situation".

By getting raped ?

>the officers, one of whom was left severely vaginally bruised, had shown "immense bravery" in dealing with "a dangerous and violent situation".
so brave

Nothing a warm oven can't cure, faggot!

Attached: 1495420016611.jpg (480x540, 107K)

being a victim is highly celebrated in modern west society.
From all the special snowflake victims, people of color perpetually stuck in victimhood so they can be treated like pets, to the banning of firearms that empowers you and equalizes victim and criminal, this society desires to be victims.

It's really disgusting, even more so when most of them don't seem to realize or care.

>Aussie not reading the thread and just being Aussie

>the eternal Jew
Forgot to make your meme flag for that post huh Rabbi?

>anally raped her

it doesn't specify in either article. proofs?

I bet the damn bitch didn't think she'll get anal raped on the job. Dealing with savage, get savaged, no shit.

Women shouldn't be permitted in any law enforcement, you may as well hire cats.

where is the bit with the prolapsed anus spainbro?

Ban assault signs!

the "stop in the name of sharia law" always gets me

>allegedly sexually assaulted by a man she was trying to arrest on suspicion of attempted rape

God damnit, they can't stop raping even for two minutes

Everyone hates the jews. Sooner or later matey, sooner or later.

>suspicion of attempted
That's a lot of qualifiers

id rather shoot someone than get raped

What are these women doing as police officers? Other jobs werent available?

Equality of genders right? Taste some equality then.

>A policewoman was hit with a 'For Sale' sign
>woman
>for sale
now that's fucking based

Nothing in either of those two articles talks about anal rape or immigration status you faggotboy. I hope you get raped by an immigrant

I'd rather shoot someone than get raped. Sweet victim mentality you got there, ma'am.

Good hopefully this trend continues these cunts deserve it for protecting their feral pets for so long and selling out their own people.

>Be British
>Get raped
>Call Police
>Police arrive
>Police get raped
>Policewoman has rape baby child
>Child grows up and gets groomed and raped

Such is life in a the UK

Be female cop with female partner. Attempt to apprehend mudshit rapist. Get raped. This is why women should not be cops.

gia page

I'd sexually molest the fuck out of that piece of meat...

In UK, she will be charged for not providing sexual services to the rapist. She is racist for not allowing him to impregnate her.

>are you angry white boi
Quoted proof of who is behind the larps with the BLM, gadsen, anarchist, commie and other gay meme flags

Attached: 20180514_163323.png (1080x1244, 1023K)

as if that helmet isn't funny enough

Attached: laughing.jpg (517x768, 65K)

>this is what right-wingers actually believe

bet yer jerkin yer gherkin there eh buddy, thinking about vulnerable white women being brutally man-handled by swarthy men who give her pleasure you can only dream of

>boi
>a word used only by faggots

>"immense bravery"
In what world is submitting to an attacker considered an act of bravery?

>israeli behind black meme flag
I came to this board being neutral about israel. But Jow Forums is always right

top kek jidf forgets the meme flag setting

Attached: 1482611093503.png (483x368, 260K)

post proof

The absolute state of Britain.

>What was for sale?

Nah it seems they gave that away.

when they see youtubes and gifs with all giggle and smiles policeofficers being dryhumped by niggers and brownpeople open in the street and against fences, what did you expect to happen when they come over here?

underrated

More than that. More whites in america and FUCKING SOUTH AMERICA then europe. To be fair the statistics on this are sketchy because many times north africans will also pass themselves off as white and im a 56% mixed mutt but if i marry a white girl my kids will probably be able to pass off as white so take that with a grain of salt.

>you can see his fucking feet on the road
>the police in britbongistan can't afford gasoline so now they are restorting to being fred flintstone.

Don’t forget to change your flag next time, goi

>>A high court decision has blocked the release of the mans name and country of origin.

Ahhha haaa haaaa.

Seriously, the sooner the public understand the police are no use in dealing with these subhuman barbarians the better.

The police are an absolute shower of shit and I am disgusted with them. Cant even protect themselves let alone the public.

Already you just know the top brass are trying to bribe this female cop into silence so she doesnt talk to the press or the general public about the out of control problem we now have here.

ayy senpai if you want to free the nipple and free the vagina and make equal rights exist then cops have to get raped by niggers too.

>lucky trips

>send female cops in unarmed
>method of arrest is literally let them rape you until you get a handle on the situation
>so much better then guns

This is fucking captain sweden. Literally captain sweden.

You are supposed to have the cops shoot the rapists.

There is nothing in the articles you provided about the police officer getting raped, her vagina getting bruised, or the man being a Muslim asylum seeker.
OP made all of that up. Go and read the article.
It is really funny, though, that most of the people replying didn't even bother to read the article.
Good job, OP! :)

its his life not yours even if he had you down by the neck chocking you and about to kill you, you still would have no right to take his life from him.

Incorrect. If I'm able to get away with murder, I would murder him and plant a weapon on him.

lol get cucked.

ima rape your girl and steal your wallet. Its my life so you have no right to call the cops on me.

>typical liberal projection

Attached: 1bgvov.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>attempted rape
so putting your weewee into someone's ass is not rape in UK?

OP what the fuck is with that pedo picture you fucking creep.

This.

to be fair, there's this spanish ultra sperg, that posts threads like that, then it's revealed that the perpetrator was actually white and masturbates to your reactions
but maybe he uses catalonia flag, I don't remember

your big cities are probably less than 56% of murricans

Then go to britain

This is the dude, he just uses the Catalan flag sometimes, maybe when he wants to change hand while masturbating

oh, is it? I'm pretty sure I've heard that story before and the rapist was indeed rapefugee

>Britain
Goes without saying at this point.

Forgot your nigger flag did you Jew

Attached: Jews.jpg (1031x258, 57K)

Its called ephebophilia and its ok.
Its not a kid stupid amerimutts.

youtu.be/0Z5HIWjOKVc