I fucking knew it most americans on Jow Forums were lying about their "muh have 100k job and house and car paid"

i fucking knew it most americans on Jow Forums were lying about their "muh have 100k job and house and car paid"
you guys are liars

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 11.21.44.png (703x525, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3lcCm4kB-0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_as_a_service
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Approximately 62% of Americans have less than $1,000 in their savings accounts and 21% don’t even have a savings account, according to a new survey of more than 5,000 adults conducted this month by Google Consumer Survey for personal finance website GOBankingRates.com. “It’s worrisome that such a large percentage of Americans have so little set aside in a savings account,” says Cameron Huddleston, a personal finance analyst for the site. “They likely don’t have cash reserves to cover an emergency and will have to rely on credit, friends and family, or even their retirement accounts to cover unexpected expenses.”

Should we set up a patreon to support the poor american citizens of Jow Forums?

Yeah, please keep away from us. We cant afford to sustain anymore goblins.

>savings account
lol literally helping jews for free

>be america
>shit just works
>best credit rates, cause people trust american integrity memes
>do not need saving, cause such good credit rates.

>Jow Forums is now most Americans

the day when another country gives us money instead of the other way around is the day we decide to stop policing the world

Attached: 300px-Zsido_looking_to_the_left.jpg (300x350, 26K)

Oh, people would lie about their job and income on the internet? Who the fuck would do that, just go on the internet and lie?

>working since 17
>only have about $12k saved up
>still don't have a car
>mostly spent on education that I now face 30k to do, don't want a kike loan

21 now, and my parents are going to boot me from their house soon. I wish it were a meme, but even if they would keep me in home, it'd be until I was 25 to even consider getting out.

Attached: 1507444734882.jpg (245x204, 13K)

well i feel better about myself now being a poorfaggot ,knowing that most people lie here about their income

>only 12k
yeah only..

>you guys are liars
ok im a neet you got me, but im lying so i have a 100k job

All my friends and people I've talked to since HS all don't have shit in their account and still live with their parents. Ofcourse, most have a car and such.

I don't think 12k would be shit. Unless I moved into the shittiest part of my state, I'd hardly be able to keep rent going in a shitty apartment, where I'll probably lose my car to niggers. I really do want to get out and get a budget going so I don't ever end up in the red, but there's really no place for me to go, aside from trying to go into some weird trade field (which I'll have no problem doing, but feel like it'll still be under a suitable income.)

Attached: 1479976183968.jpg (500x375, 45K)

you could easily start a small profitable business on that. Amazon FBA to cite an example

youtube.com/watch?v=V3lcCm4kB-0

Yes, but this IS my life's savings. Mostly, I save it for the cushion for when I'm out of the nest and have to keep myself out of a box. My grand scheme was to invest in a van and deck it out and live in it, and use my local gym for hygine shit.

But do tell more about this though.

Attached: 1524954425753.png (454x490, 350K)

to be honest the entire "western wealth" is a complete meme.

>go to germany
>most people are driving 1993 opel corsas
>can barely afford insurance for it
>go to UK
>most people are driving 1992 vw golf's
>"bloody 'ell i cant afford all those loicenses"
>go to france
>its basically somalia
>go to USA
>most people are driving 1989 civics
>third mortgage on cardboard house
>just 3 more loans, and i will afford a playstation 4!!
>im poor as fuck but at least my countries GDP on wikipedia is higher than yours!!!

Attached: 1495185198052.png (1024x576, 1007K)

>live with parents
>never worked a day in my life
>cannot even drive
>turned 35 bucks to 200k via memes

feels good

check the video i posted
Im right now saving money to get into it. About 2k and I'm ready to go. It's basically buying products for low on chink sites like alibaba, amazon does the shipping and so on, you're just doing the marketing. It's surprisingly easy to make money.
1. Find a niche product where there is some demand but not much concurrence
2. Market that product, create a brand
3. pay ads to promote it through instagram and facebook or google
4. CASH

did you already cash out from your meme coins?

but at least they funded nice metropoly in the middle of desert with all this driving

50 percent that where the 200k came from

The economy recovered from the great recession and businesses stopped investing in their workers while revenue went up. Wages have stagnated and now there's more jobs available than people looking for work because employers are still paying recession-desperation wages.

how the fuck did you cash out, tell me more. Bitcoin ATM or sold to some retard?

how do we know this article is true?

its called a used car annon buy a toyota or honda with under 80k miles and it will run for years go visit /o/ and pick out your car choice then do some shopping remember you can even get cars trucked in from out of state its slightly more expensive but worth it if its what you want. Its how i got my 2008 toyota corolla back in 2012 with only 32k miles for 11k on it and as of today it only has 72k miles and i only take it in twice a year for basic maintenance.

Attached: consider.jpg (259x195, 7K)

the whole lowering interest rates was supposed to force cash out of banks but everyone jsut bought housing. Even if we got negative rates i don't think anyone would invest outside property and banking.

Attached: pie wealth.jpg (612x533, 54K)

>2015
turn off the computer toothpaste

>thinks Jow Forums is 'most americans'
toothpaste everybody

I'm not so confident in the advertiser market anymore, but this does sound like a neat idea. Though, my big business idea is more of a service than a product, but I'll keep this is in mind
Its not that I can't buy one, but I use my parent's car. And even if I don't use it, my workplace and places of interest are in biking distance.

Attached: 1504713843349.gif (297x312, 1.24M)

Mutts lie trough their terth, what else is new.

Time for our Russian Overlords. At least they don't take us completely for fools. The age of the mutt will end with a nuclear bang, and that's a good thing.

>my big business idea is more of a service than a product
explain pls

wanna bet your second house mortgage that 99,9% of americans on /pol dont have 200+$ on their accounts?

Attached: 1520923299849.jpg (3264x2448, 823K)

i recently learned about tent cities in seattle
is there a lot of sex or rape here?
are there kids here?

Attached: tc.jpg (1694x908, 287K)

>im whiter than you ahmed

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 11.54.42.png (436x446, 274K)

I feel like it could easily be the next best thing, so I don't know about posting it, but essentially, its makes budgeting fun for millenials

Attached: 1516234795455.jpg (282x323, 11K)

kek

Attached: 1519397240943.jpg (532x960, 100K)

through an app?

yes

obviously you've never been to america if you think the majority are driving 1989 civics

if its in biking distance disregard then as you get to skip paying for gas and insurance

However id still look into what type of car you want and price range in case your parents ever boot you. I mean it does not sound like you have a lot holding you down atm if you have worked your job since 17 and only have 12k savings its probably a dead end job and you said it yourself that your parents are kicking you out soon. Why not prepare yourself with a car that allows you to get around rather then having to depend on others? With a car you can move to any location in this country and a lot more jobs become available.

lol this guys head is the size of a watermelon

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 11.57.10.png (602x498, 361K)

sorry, maybe they were 1991 civics.

Attached: 1504254698306.jpg (640x426, 85K)

if you wanna do that, you should hire some eastern euros or pajeets to do the app for you for like 1k
once the app is big, you can then selll it to facebook or google

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_as_a_service

That doesn't really mean anything, Luxembourger. We're also notoriously bad with spending and saving, and cost of living is a real bitch in a lot of cities. I know plenty of people making six figures that live paycheck to paycheck or have roommates and shit because they just had to live in Manhattan.

man i just want to get out of the west and live cheap somewhere

>everyone jsut bought housing. Even if we got negative rates i don't think anyone would invest outside property and banking

The entire economy has shifted over to rent-seeking and extraction. Instead of investment in anything involving productive capital or job creation what job growth there is is in intermediating the process of further debt service being applied to the rest by the people with the capital to borrow to afford the claims to the debt service.

Simple way to do this is just organise a countrywide boycott of rent and mortgage payments - if you can get over a critical number of people there's really fuck all the police can do.

That would require people to be a little less distracted however.

Actually, I was banking on a friend for a car, would of been fucking sweet.

>his neighbor has a car (don't remember model off top of head)
>says it doesn't work for some reason
>sells it to friend for 1k
>only had like 80k miles on it
>was a water injector or some shit issue
>worked after replacement
>jump two years ahead, friend wants to get a truck
>tell him I'll cop his car for 1.5k, higher than his buy price (its only at like 90k now
>he never bought a truck, probably not going to anytime soon

I've got another friend who's quite the gearhead coming to cars, he's helped me shop a few times, or atleast scout.

I'm actually going to school to learn coding for such a thing. But pajeets might be easier at this point. This app is really only an idea, and have no idea if anything else out there exists or how well it'll do in a market.

Attached: 1428558107794.png (743x813, 658K)

How many of them are illegal immigrants?

>having savings
>giving banks more money
>not funding the economy helping everyone
>not getting things you want

dont waste your time with learning coding, its a waste of time. As a business oriented person, you can always just outsource your idea to pajeets for cheap, long live globalism

>living hand to mouth like a serf

>pay all bills
>buy what i want
>somehow you think i'm not happy

I'd be quite the hypocrite... would neckbeards and neets be as costly in-country?

Attached: 1458426762239.jpg (751x894, 72K)

Most Americans don't come to pol and spend 90% of their time on goybook faglord

amazon salesman BEGONE!

nondikass bounen schlupp xdd maga!

>have job
>hours are minimal
>pay is low (relatively speaking)
>cost of living is high
>getting a new job or second job is difficult

Don’t, chinks have been flooding it and destroying competition since they found out about it.

>don't learn coding goy
>let all the shit pajeet coders do the grunt work goy
There are like 50 million apps in the Google store and most of them made by Rajeet and no one can even name them. They are as worthless as an Indian turd. This is why Europe Comp Science is such shit compared to the US.

To be fair, he could have visited in 1990.

>tfw joined the army after high school
>60k saved up after first enlistment
>domt have to worry about paying for college because GI bill

Living the dream

>lying
>on the internet
muh gawd

i'd like to think a boycott could work maybe renters would do best from it or the least to lose. Food, shelter, water are about the only things nobody can opt out of, there's no way not to have somewhere to live while you save up a deposit. Always found that fustrating.

what major? I'm doing CS and I hate it

>could work

It's so effective you only need to organise it and people will meet your demands. Unfortunately Jow Forums couldn't organise a bum rape in a barracks.

It's true.
I only have 400 dollars to my name.
I spent the rest on crypto :D

>to be honest the entire "western wealth" is a complete meme.
Sure, if you're a pleb. The fact of the matter is that if you come from a lower socio-economic background ten the people you will associate with are often from a similar background as yourself. If you come from no money, odds are you will end up living in an area with no money, even if you move abroad.

I was lucky enough to be born well off. I live in an area where 1 in 2 cars are sportscars or range rovers.

France is basically somalia though, you're right on that one.

I'm 32 and I own three houses, two cars, and have 60k in liquid assets.

Attached: feelsgoodman.jpg (610x335, 46K)

>work to have money

>gets taken away to bring in mexicans

>mexicans don't have to work fore their food

I'd rather not

gdax/shitbase allowed me to cash out right to my bank with no problems besides taxes :/

>>go to USA
>>most people are driving 1989 civics
>>third mortgage on cardboard hous
Lol where did you go though, that sounds like Textbook LA/NY

Why own 3 houses?

if you would believe Jow Forums, every person on here is a chad with +100K wage + millions in the bank, 10.2 inch dick, a 10/10 wife, 160 IQ, 100% pure white heritage and he is more productive than anyone on the planet working 200 hours/week

Two are rental properties which bring in ~2500 per month, in addition to my day job.

yes yes of course

>Most
>All?
French potato brain

>2500 per month

See I'd consider you part of the problem. Why don't you just work for yourself instead of living off of the work of others?

I wonder how many Americans told them "fuck off and die"?

People in general are duckbill g retards who can’t stop spending their money on stupid shit. Apparently Americans are extra bad.

Example: buy $1 bag of uncle bens
Buy $10 10 kg rice bag

>Participating in Capitalism makes you part of the problem
Find a knife and slice your wrist you British faggot.

You know why.

Most of the demand in the US housing market is this shit. Boomers buying 3 homes and renting them out. Eventually it'll all come crashing down.

Attached: 1506558362152.jpg (285x372, 124K)

B A S E D L U X E M B O U R G
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1490529023974.jpg (2400x810, 423K)

anglos will justify this

Attached: 1522988030518.png (1821x843, 323K)

Most people here drive 1989 Civics? Kek, no faggot. And no one gives anyone a third mortgage. Are you making up bullshit about the other countries as well? I drive an "old" vehicle compared to most people here, and it's a 2004.

GDP is a very poor indication of wealth in a country, since it includes government spending. The more communist and the more money your country borrows, the higher your GDP.

Managing and maintaining rental properties in accordance with landlord/tenant law is work. I can't just sit on my ass and watch the money roll in. Shit breaks often, and I have to go fix or replace the things for my tenant. A tenant leaves, I have to find/approve another tenant as well as re-paint every interior surface in the house (by law). I do all of the above myself, without any real estate middleman or subcontractors. Unless something major
and electrical fucks up, in which case it wouldn't be legal for me to fix it because I'm not an electrician, and i'd probably just electrocute myself anyway.

Yeah you would only get a third mortgage if you had an amazing credit rating and a ton of money anyway so banks arent worried.
>jewbanks giving 3 mortgages to a normie goy
just kek

99.9%? Have you ever taken a damn math class?

Better question is why not? I have only one house but a lot of open land. Why? Why not?

>be me
>work for fed as seasonal
>make 18k a season
>collect unemployment when furloughed
>wish to God to have real job for profit driven company
>resumes go in trash once "Fedreal Agency" is seen
My life is pain.

Attached: 1522469748387.webm (480x360, 2.81M)

Boiling water is hard tho. Uncle bens is instant!

Break a window and kill yourself faggot, since a noif is illoigal in BritBongistan

>since it includes government spending. The more communist and the more money your country borrows, the higher your GDP.

You're a retard. You don't understand GDP accounting at all.

>Americans call Europeans poor

>tfw I live in a third world slav shit hole and I have more than 100 average Americans combined

That's the heroin usage map with green countries using the most

You don't have more. You just have more fiat currency.