Police K-9 Takes Down Driver After Refusing To Get Out Of Car

>What could have been a routine traffic stop ended with the driver hospitalized with arm injuries from a police dog unleashed when he refused to exit his car or provide his full name or identification.
>Ronald D. Wagner II, who was taken into custody Sunday, captured the incident on and posted it on his Facebook account.
>It shows an Ohio Highway Patrol trooper and then three Canton police officers calmly and repeatedly asking the 45-year-old Perry Township man to provide identifying information and vehicle registration. The trooper had pulled Wagner over because the vehicle he was driving had only a homemade license plate on the back.
>The encounter lasted more than 20 minutes before police eventually lost their patience amid Wagner’s contentions that it was an unlawful stop and that a driver’s license and plate aren’t required for him to drive.

youtube.com/watch?v=jV1dPv0R3ec

Attached: K-9 cam.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Should have just shot him

AM I BEING DETAINED

This is why everyone needs to be documented, not just blacks and whites

Bump
I'm curious what libertarians think of this interaction. Do you believe he was in the right or the wrong?

"Man's best friend"

>govt police
wrong
>McBolis™
memeball.jpg

AM I BEING DETAINED !

yes

Attached: Officer Commands Dog to Attack Surrendering Suspect.webm (1280x720, 2.1M)

Justified use of the dog, can't believe that pussy wants to sue.

>"I'm not driving, I'm traveling"
LOL

t. Boomer

>unjustified use of force by the police

Attached: 1525924742153.png (645x729, 63K)

dude this guy was literally not even breaking any law and was forcibly removed by this racist cop? of course only in america. so sad

>it is okay for police to use dogs to maul people who aren't a threat

>Ronald D. Wagner II
That almost sounds like a nigger name.

Attached: NiggerName.jpg (736x490, 38K)

>refuses to cooperate with police for no reason at all
>knows dog is coming and accepts his fate
>somehow the police's fault
fucking lol

Attached: 1445553875733.jpg (522x583, 59K)

>3 posts by this ID
shilling in FULL effect tonight

>doesn't contribute to discussion at all
ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Attached: 1486338283420.jpg (250x226, 24K)

>2 posts by this id
how much are they paying you?

>Thinks saying the same thing three times is a discussion

Burger education ladies and gentlemen

Attached: 1512802009831.jpg (427x512, 64K)

what a faggot, acting worse than a nigger

>knows dog is coming and accepts his fate

you aren't discussing, you're voting for dumb ideas.

once again, another post that means nothing.
>hurr durr thats dumb lmao

>Burger education
Mexican Intellectuals.

>Ayyy Carumba
>Let us be eating the Tacos!
200 years, and the only thing that's changed is how you whine.

Attached: AYYYYYY.jpg (523x275, 66K)

technically he was a free man so they couldn't arrest him

I'M NOT DRIVING I'M TRAVELLING

oi you got a liccensce for that technicality?

Not an argument.

paco over here is just worried that ICE is around the corner

PSA for all you stupid niggers who "dindu nothing." Even if you think the police are doing something wrong, excessive, etc, DO NOT RESIST. Let them cuff you and do whatever. If you were in the right, the Law Offices of Goldberg, Rosenstein, and Associates will be more than happy to help you sue them and get many sheckles as payment for wrongdoing. Stop acting so fucking retarded.

Attached: 516E659D-E8E7-4F1C-859D-4AA5A12A649C.jpg (1440x1472, 198K)

cant have you traveling without ID

They should have done the same to Korryn Gaines. We already know police put the "law" over public well-being. There no common sense anymore. Don't drag it out, just treat everyone the same sic the dog, fire the tazer, kill the guy, for paper plates.

Dog was excessive but satisfying to say the least

Rise up you stupid fuckers. The Jews will never let you have the freedom you have wanted all this time until you remove them.

>all this fucking statist trash on Jow Forums
Does this board even have a hope

Show your ID. Be polite. Don’t let them search your fucking vehicle under any conditions. If they drop shit “accidentally,” they aren’t liable. Further, they work for the state, not you. Police are like hornets rather than guard dogs.

>wtf why is the home of RWDS and internet fascism filled with statists???

>>It shows an Ohio Highway Patrol trooper and then three Canton police officers calmly and repeatedly asking the 45-year-old Perry Township man to provide identifying information and vehicle registration. The trooper had pulled Wagner over because the vehicle he was driving had only a homemade license plate on the back.
Sovereign citizens are fucking braindead. Should've shot him

hope, no
rope, YES
rape, check flag

You wouldn't know a shill if he fucked your mother in the ass.

>Burger education ladies and gentlemen
>has American flag
Do they not teach you at ActBlue how to be American?

And you're not an American.

Attached: 1523060503921.png (1102x714, 634K)

IMO dogs shouldn't be used on white people. This is a treatment that only shitskins deserve.
They could have just taken out of the car themselves, there was no need for the dog.

only pathetic pansies with a lot of inner rage from highschool would condone police putting a dog on a nonviolent guy (so most of pol), only reason to delight in something like that is personal impotence

>"told you this would happen. Was it worth it?"

>nazi police
>papers please

this. also the cops plan was to pull him out the car and THEN put the dog on him. wtf. their training is shit.

Thei should train Comodo dragons for this job

I wonder how much that stop cost in total. Six Cops? EMS? Cars tied up. What a fucking waste. The guy was a shady asshole, given plenty of chances. But once he's on the ground, the dog should have been pulled off. How could he calmly put his hands behind his back with the dog chewing his arm? I don't know policy or dog protocol, but I think once he was down, dog should have been taken off.

The only thing wrong with this video is that one of the police officers is a nigger.

guess those rights images don't work too well in reality.

Attached: Jv8871IcUjvHeJHllCQjrR4cWlRwNyFl4CZrZFqT5qs[1].jpg (640x640, 132K)

>being this cucked by Ameriburger police

Imagine how beautiful the world would be without that awful thing known as law enforcement. Mob rule and vigilante justice for all!

Don't worry. He didn't have a license to shitpost and now the police are coming to beat him to death

>the Law Offices of Goldberg, Rosenstein, and Associates will be more than happy to help you sue them and get many sheckles as payment for wrongdoing

Not always.

Attached: we-investigated-ourselves-and-found-we-did-nothing-wrong.jpg (400x400, 105K)