What a surprise, Chinks are destroying again the world for profit

What a surprise, Chinks are destroying again the world for profit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 11.38.33.png (655x606, 180K)

Carbon dioxide has nothing to do with global warming.

Not even surprised. They boil dogs alive and blowtorch cows because they think the meat will taste better. Subhuman insectoid asiatic race.

Attached: 1525841897390.png (3440x1440, 3.22M)

Fucking learn to read turban twister

Who said anything about carbon dioxide? The image is talking about clorophlorocarbons, shit that traps O3.

did you read the title you streetshitter?WTF?

Trade war! Trade war!

why dont u take a poop

methane does though you shit warrior

nice source

nice street

If it comes to you as a shock that Asia is responsible for 90% of the industrial pollution, then you're a retard.

Chinks have no souls

"Who care if we destroy worrd tomorrow if we make rots of money today? Ret grandchirdren dear with it!"

Don't you have something better to do? Like feed your intestinal parasites?

I can understand substituting "E" for "R". How the fuck can you accidentally hit R when you wanted L?

chingchongs and commies go to hell with their kike overlords.

because chinks have a very hard time distinguishing the soft englisch "r" from "l"

>mysterious

CHINESE PEOPLE DON'T COOK DOGS YOU RACIST, NOT MOST OF THEM

Attached: Anders-Borg-ponytail.jpg (217x248, 11K)

funny how Jow Forums only cares about the environment when someone else does the polluting.

>decades of hard work gone in a couple of years thanks to chinks
sounds about right

>this is the current state of poos
Goddamn, y'all make Mexicans look good.

>somewhere in east asia
>somewhere
>_>

greenhouse gases =/= pollutants, I've yet to see pol advocate lead be put back into fuel

>CFC's proven to be incredibly dangerous and banned worldwide since 1996

whats next on the list chink after your done fishing out all the countries waters illegally and completely fucking the ozone. you must of been one of those babies that had heavy metal contamination from baby milk formula, your brain is so fucking melted you feral bugman parasite.

POO

This was Iran’s big surprise response to Israel
>we maybe didn’t get nukes but we can fuck the ozone layer jalla

because the burgers made the chinese east coast and inland one huge factory district

>they went for 'dey terk a jerbz' to here mr. chinamans slave away and make all our cheap shit for us to amazon around the world

This is it, Iran is behind this. We will never even see it coming.

Blowtorched cow sounds pretty fucking neat desu

You ever heard of oil, son?
China is our ally now, only Russia stands against us.

I'd rather have the chinks destroy the whole planet than leaving it behind for nignogs and muslims.

Insectoid is right both physiologically and mentally.

holy fuck that's me

This yellows should die

Thats not a nice thing to say to your overlord, I am sure they will punish you very soon for what you said.

you fags all laugh and celebrate at america losing its power over the world, but will you still be laughing when china takes the helm?

Topkek

Has all that methane gas rotted your brain Pajeet?

Manmade chemicals have nothing to do with the annual shrinking and expanded of the ozone layer that they lied to gen x and millennialist about

If I had to choose between slants or kikes, I pick slants.

Pls kys dirty yadav

Then fuck you Borg, you were the worst finance minister ever.

Pollution is bad my man. There's no contention over it causing a multitude of bad effects on people and the environment.

This is much different to Al Gore fearmongering.

All that ecology bullshit we are fed with apply only to white countries.
Shitholes like China, India, Africa can keep doing whatever the fuck they want and no one is moving a finger against them.
Meanwhile, politicians here tell us a 10 years old diesel car is too old and must be destroyed, most diesel cars can't be driven in Paris and other big cities, we pay 1,40€ for a liter of gazoil and 1,55€ for a liter of petrol, 90% of the price being taxes applied by the state, especiall "ecological" taxes. Basically the state is telling us that we shouldn't have a car anymore, unless it's electric. We are taxed on this, taxed on that, banned from doing this, banned from doing that.
But those same politicians suck the dicks of the second world.

This is another reason why every single leftist needs to have his throat slitted.

i work for IpSoft now and make mad money on AI implementations and get drunk whenever i want, fuck you

That's just beautiful.

>SOMEWHERE IN EAST ASIA
FUCKING CHINESE NIGGER BASTARDS

Quick way to remove the hair. If you kill it first you have to roll the body around and torch. Efficient.

jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams

>chlorofluorocarbons
Well, that's just not good. Not good at all. Fucking hell.

This is going to seriously fuck my country up

also CO2 is more or less self regulating, so it's nto rally that harmful. More CO2 results in more plants, which consume CO2 and drop its levels.

The media won't tell you that there's 15% more plants now that there were a decade ago >(disclaimer-numbers out of my ass, cause I forgot the exact ones)

this is what happens when your entire nation is effemminate and atheist, china happens

>More CO2 results in more plants, which consume CO2 and drop its levels.

Polish science really peaked with Curie, didn't it?

>ITT: People who've never used CFC air conditioning
We don't need an ozone layer.

the asian philosophy doesn't help either

(((Scientists)))

Do you cunts realise how badly the southern hemisphere is going to get fucked by this?

POO

Be honest with yourself. Can you truly say it ever had a peak?

Its everyfuckin year,
>Muh Acid Rain
>Muh Ice melt
>Muh Ozone
PLZ DONATE

There was a study showing conservatives are much better about environmental issues than liberals. They just don't value project about it.
Like republicans recycle more. Use less carbon fuels. And generally live greener lives than liberals who live in cities.

>Chinks are destroying again the world for profit.
Chinks
What do you expect?

china will give us cancer

No mystery when nations clear cut millions of acres of forest each year, and since trees exchange CO2 for oxygen, with the trees disappearing, the CO 2 increases.

Why is there such a rush to make white people minorities when we are the most responsible people out there?
Just cull Africa and Asia if you are worried about overpopulation.

we have some of the best mathematicians and programmers in the world
anyway "you're dumb polack" is not an argument

more CO2 causes more plants to grow. Can you refute that?

the minorities only care about themselves, now, and the place they stay

so making white countries more diverse is a benefit to them

y

Literally.

*they screw themselves but since it is to spite the locals, who are in power, it is good

>No mystery when nations clear cut millions of acres of forest each year, and since trees exchange CO2 for

This isn't about GHGs. It's about CFCs. Trees don't help with CFCs. They have to be destroyed by sunlight on the order of years.

Lol who the fuck digged out the debunked muah ozon narrative from the basement

IN

>more CO2 causes more plants to grow. Can you refute that?

Yes actually. C3 photosynthesis is inefficient to begin with. Up to a point, more CO2 will increase the growth of plants. But then two things happen. One, high concentrations of CO2 will saturate the pathways and efficiency drops like a stone. Two, ambient temperature rise lowers photosynthetic activity after a point. There is a tipping point and you may live to see it.

that's actually true, CO2 is not really that dangerous, even in a thunderstorm when it turns to acid it can get rain to a minimum of ph 5,4 which is still fine, sulfur and nitrogen oxides are a different story tho, in the past 50 years marble has degraded more than in the 2000 years prior, their acids destroy the shells of basically every creature that has a shell, they rob folra of the magnesium it needs and the fauna of the calcium it needs and also mobilize toxins in the ground such as aluminium, sulfur is really fucking up our shit and we should stop that, I mean how fucking hard is it to just put some limestone into a bunch of chimneys?

>how fucking hard is it to just put some limestone into a bunch of chimneys?
A boomer company receiving tax money from the environment protection fund to do so.

How neat it is, that earth has this protective shield around it that heals itself. Maybe humans need a little reminder how fast it will fuck them up if they keep on damaging it.

Attached: ayy.png (387x357, 112K)

You seem alright

I wasn't aware we had much of a ozone layer left

Attached: 1526390839445.png (768x768, 248K)

It's not a goddamn "narrative," it's an observable event that we have seen happen. Not everything environment related is a conspiracy. This is about CFCs thinning the ozone layer and exposing the planet to way higher levels of UV radiation, not global warming. It's a separate issue, and is not controversial. Ozone depletion has been observable since the 70s, and after basically every country banned CFCs in 1987, it has been reversing. Now, ozone "holes" have almost closed entirely. But now the chinks want to make cheaper spray cans, so fuck everyone who doesn't want skin cancer.

well, if you tip it out of balance completely it stops being self regulating. Do you think human produced CO2 really is a problem?

Triggerfest

Attached: wheres-the-methane-pie-chart-atmospheric-methane-so-small-not-measurable.jpg (746x487, 99K)

The problem is not the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere so much at the rate at which we're changing it. The only times rates of change were comparable were when supervolcanoes ended 99.99% of all lifeforms >25 kg on Earth.

The (((scientists))) that (((proved))) the chemical is destroying the ozone layer are the same ones that (((proved))) global warming is real.

I think we should also start using the chemical again.