This is what russian drug dealers look like

This is what russian drug dealers look like.

All girls are 16-18yo, do mostly amphetamine. They will go to the jail for 10 + years.

Attached: 15265409636990.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

lmao why do you trust women to shift your product

Why is Russia male-female ratio so skewed? Do lots of your dumb ruskies die after crouching and leaves all these womens with no mens?

I am jewish, ask me everything.

I drive new mercedes and never worked in my intire life.

I drive an immaculate 96 Mercedes and never worked a real job either lol

A girl from the shitty poor hovels have 2 choices
Prostitution
or
sell drugs.
Lots of them are children of prostitutes themselves.

These cuties need a russian man to marry.But men have been stripped of privilege and earning power.

10 years for selling class B, kek. There are worse things than amphetamines

nice. I also have shizophrenia

no you don't, you're just Russian

can i take number 4 please

where to find shitty Russian village and convince parents to let me marry and save their daughter?
asking for a friend

you can visit her in the jail.

Attached: 15265424709090.jpg (741x719, 73K)

Lmao, what fucking follow up

Attached: B58C083E-A104-42C8-B8FD-C3B9EF4CE00B.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

>Which part of Russia is this from? The girls look part Asian.

Also R.I.P that guy's boipussy.

You aren’t Russian most likely a butthurt ukrainian shitposting.

Fuck I'm in therapy for childhood PTSD but Schizo beats PTSD like a Flush beats a Full House

You're alright man, you know that? You're alright

Attached: 1526087183950.png (1200x1200, 129K)

What the fuck is wrong with 3's hairline?

Second from the left knows shes getting off.

So who are these people for real? And what's her vkontakte? Asking for my mom :^)

It's because of WWII, half of all the men in the country died. Stalin threw wall after wall of Russian troops at the Germans until he won. If I remember correctly the official number of dead Russians during WW2 was around 20 million (most being men). That's why their population is so fucked.

Yeah but that's old people? Why is their numbers still skewed even at our age brackets?

that's what happen when your hair is constantly being pulled like ethat

nothing wrong with therapeutic amphetamine use, but illegal drug dealing IS wrong! MAGA!

Dude any eligible bachelor that goes there will be swimming in young women and byaldo's trying to rob you.

maybe in the rural areas, but in the cities?
I know I could go to China an be swimming in gook pussy before lunch, but I didn't think Russians were that desperate

Correct, whoever thinks that they'll have a chance to land a wife and return to the US from there is frankly retarded and deserves what he'll get.
You only chance is to settle there and integrate well in society. But it still might be a good idea because the West is spiritually dead.
Everything it touches and every structure within it promotes and creates only death.

> 10 + years.

it's not bad, prison will save their lives
Modern prisons are not as scary as the Soviet ones.

Attached: IMG_6416.jpg (640x427, 156K)

I don't know, 10 years for young women is a bit excessive, as long as they didn't mistreat or kill children.
You should just take them to a public place and whip them in front of everyone so they are shamed.
Maybe repeat it a few times and then hand them over as property to some man to marry her.

Something positive at at last if true.
A prisonculture that does not make the inmates worse then they already were is one of the steps out of barbarism.

Nah they need rehab education or they go right back to the same guys. 10 years is a lot though

based

> to a public place
Smartphones exist nowadays and even the malays now think about stopping public flogging in favour of doing it in prison as it means social death beyond your local community by now.

That's why I said they should be given to some man to marry without being asked.
You can always make a woman behave if she is too uncivilised or stupid to do it on her own.
I see nothing wrong with someone else deciding for her if she is incapable of doing so.
Men on the other hand are not so easy to control (at least not by their wife), nor do we have the resources to do so.
That's why they are supposed to be able to do it on their own or be removed from society.

Why is it excessive? Because they're women? Fuck that.

no, the Austrian is correct, these women need a strong man in their lives.
Women under the age of 24 should have a choice of either prison or marriage.
Over 24 should simply be euthanized, as they're already too old to breed without physical problems, and their mental state deteriorates from that point on.

See You can give a woman to a man and he'll be able to control her if he's allowed to discipline her appropriately.
You can NOT give a man to a woman and have her civilise him or make him behave if he is incapable of doing so on his own.
We also do not have the resources to have constantly other men watching over some unruly guy, that's why we need to remove these from society.

Probably another russian sham trial so putin can silence his critics. Putin is going to die a horrible gruesome death and he deserves it. I'm looking forward to going to war with you siberian niggers

"grant of parole" usually applied to 95% of women prisoners
10 turns into 6-7 years in prison

Maybe they just need jobs and for russia to stop getting its policies from sand nigger land

would finger/10

Lol

I'm still for the whip and forced marriage. As long as these women are not so deranged that they are even incapable of loving their own children they are not defective and should therefore not be removed from society.

You're basically advocating for domestic violence and tried to write down your post in an attempt to make sense. There's no "disciplining", a relationship is based on love, not on submission or even awe.

You have to go back, Milos, you subhuman.

dey din du nuffin.

Typical mongoloid turk rape baby with aids.

Sorry, this is such a gay post. Of course you can love someone who you occasionally have to discipline.
I'm not arguing for being a drunk guy who beats the shit out of his wife for no good reason.
But some people who haven't been raised right need to be disciplined occasionally to learn to behave.

you can give political asylum to all drug traffickers from russia, I do not mind

>There's no "disciplining", a relationship is based on love, not on submission or even awe.
nigga what?

loving girl = submissive girl

But why such a long prison sentence for dealing with class B drugs? Wtf

Is Russian justice fucked up?

And what if you are the one who needs to be disciplined?

Why not? Id welcome life sentence desu. No such thing as punishment too big for degenerates

Thats the wrong approach..
You shouldn't be with someone undisciplined to begin with

Typical eastern mindset... There are worse things in life than dealing with low class drugs. Seriously what the fuck.

>given to some man
>implying if they dont get therapy they wont just cuck that man behind his back with the drug dealers once he bores her
Holy shit lol no

People whove been involved with drugs need medical mental help, not a dicking.

Sure, just more people that will be happy to join our army when we roll in to stomp your asses for being an out of control dictatorship that has been trying to break up western alliances

Why is that shit church of yours not considered as worse as Crocodile?

Attached: 1521848653750.jpg (700x700, 159K)

Such a cringy post.

>looking forward to going to war with you siberian niggers
Waiting for USA to invade Russia so I can take a rifle and start killing bolsheviks just like my great grand father did during WW2.

If I was in charge of russia gulags would be necessitated.

soon they will take your place, "white boy"

Attached: 40_1.jpg (1100x702, 138K)

Holy shit you jew fuck off our countries

> Something is worse
is rarely an argument.
Its like saying Im doing alright cuz someone else has it worse in life.

Im not arguing for inequality of punishment but for punishments being as high as possible. You are deliberately breaking the law and you know it, why should society that dindu nuffin should have any mercy for you

Nigger, WW3 has already begun

Can I go up to a girl like this in Russia and offer 500 USD for a day long fuckfest filmed on camera? Buff and good looking but no Russian language skills.

> to join our army when we roll in to stomp your asses

thank you but no

Attached: 1523919176764.jpg (540x960, 78K)

Like I said, men can't be disciplined by their women without the help of other men, therefore these men are to be removed from society and rightly so.
Look, if women were physically stronger then men and could control them physically then I'd have no problem with it being the other way around.
But that's just how nature is. We can't have 10 men constantly policing one guy to make sure he behaves because we need those 10 guys to do something that is of use to society.
But one guy can easily police his wife on his own and still work full time on a job. That is if he let him do it.

Funny, yes I am from Serbia.

>ook ook me mighty siberian nigger ready with mighty rifle!
Get bombed by 10,000 drones

Lol

Drugd can destroy communities so there being a harsh punishment makes sense.
But its not like you have so many young people after all so putting them out for 10 years the guy included is hurting your society as well.
Theyll get out around 30-35 and will have no skills at all.

WHOSE THIS SMUG QT

Attached: 1526550692959.jpg (190x168, 9K)

The law applies only for us, the common people. Meanwhile rich people get away with way worse stuff. It's just freaking low class B drugs. Give me a break. Fuck the systen
In 1941 the law also said that all anti nazi partisans should be shot in Czech Republic. You would have been the person to say "it's the law, follow it!!"

Me thinks the mindset stays for life, am from siberia too and me and all my ex-gfs 100% agree with you

There was a time when no one would interfere and help a woman if she received a well deserved beating and women behaved as a result.
They had no fucking option to go back to the drug dealer. In fact, the drug dealer would be lynched.

Nigger what do you do when you go to fucking work and your new wife is calling her old drug dealer bf?

You gonna watch her on surveillance 24/7? Scan every phone call until you catch her? And do what? Beat her? Sperg out?

Lol none of this sounds like a good idea at all

Thats why Serbia is poor and women look alcoholic because they get daily beatings..

Personally, I believe the trial to be politically motivated since it is used to distract the populace from the endemic corruption and criminal ties the government cultivates, prove me wrong.

What if your woman is bigger and stronger than you? Does that make you the wonan?

Yeah you lynch one drug dealer and 100 more are made every day in modernity. You have classic solutions to modern problems, they wont work except for people who arent in the modern world anyway

Too bad, russian is going to get a lot smaller in the next decade

This

Meanwhile putin ignores common law when it comes about oligarch robbing the Russian people or Syria getting bombed by Israel

alcoholism kill Russians. But good Russian is a dead one, so its all fine to me

Second from the left looks like a lesbian ethics teacher/mentor I had in med school.

Anyways I like the girl second from the right most. Lovely pout

Organised criminality should be punished most brutally imo. Small groups and single people may be reintegrated more easily in society so that should be handled differently and a bit milder.
The thing about flogging like the singaporeans do it, while it is a horrible attack on your dignity and thus seems more primitive at first it might just be as repellant to offenders as a prison sentence is without consuming so much ressources and taking people out of society who still could contribute.

why russian girls are so qt?

Attached: енкаеанп.jpg (4580x3088, 3.55M)

Yes, funny enough, I was never raised in a way where my parents explicitly told me do this or do that.
And I only once slapped a woman because they never betrayed me or anything. Somehow it was always clear to those women where the limit is and I'm not attracted to degenerates.
But I was disciplined as a child when I misbehaved, but never hurt like many people would imagine.

>You would have been the person to say "it's the law, follow it!!"
and you are actually correct which is why if you did a little research czechs who wanted to fight went to England for example and were in top tier class pilots. Meanwhile back home everyone was studying german which is why the culture and architecture took much bigger hit from liberators than germans who u can argue improved some aspects of life over here. I have no problem with going around the law but I think breaking it directly is stupid

Agreed

Russia needs stronger leadership. Putin isn't a strong leader as he thinks of himself.

>russian is going to
why do you expose yourself like that

Its a big country was a population as great as Pakistans. I dont think all people ending in prison there are so for political reasons even if they are usually small fishes.

Only like 1/3rd of those casualities were military. Nazis genocided tons of Soviet civilians.

Yes of course.

They don't and beatings are still a rare thing to happen. It always was, even 100 years ago. You imagine beatings for dinner not being on the table at the right time or something minor like that.
I'm talking about criminal type shit, or betraying the husband/family, not taking care of her children right.

It did work, people KNOW who in their neighbourhood is causing crime. Don't tell me people don't know. It's just that they are not allowed to do anything about it like beating the drug dealer up.

It isn't a straight line, there is a plethora of ways a girl can behave when in love. Most of them tend to be submissive and gobble up whatever they get told, but so do males who orbit. I tend to shove these female orbiters aside, they seem intellectually and morally inferior by gobbling up and being infatuated with anything I spout. Weaklings are un-Nietzschean.

Good thing I know what discipline is about, having grown into an enviroment suffused with a lot of discipline, whatever that means. Turning a blind eye (that is, blackened blind) and taking it in stride, being forced into submission just for the others' vanity. The discipline I was met to in my family (happily not my direct family) had presumptuousness for a groundwork - men suspecting their wives of cheating. Discipline for not bringing moonshine to the table was also applied. Discipline for happening to open the mouth when the husband comes mad from work. You know, psychological displacement can also pass as discipline in your book. Subhuman.

I was aware that you're from one of those shitholes. Could as well have been Romania, but there are few of us in Austria. So my bet went for either Serbia or Croatia. I dunno if Milos is a Croatian name too, but I can't really tell you aside.

Not everyone but this publicized one is suspect.

>flag
based

Russia needs transparent leadership.
The chinks are totalitarians but they dont hide it, their way of governing seems not to hide its structure from the people. Russia seems like an authoritarian mystery box.

literally russiagoblins

roll for your jailfu

Attached: 1526550692959.png (1280x720, 864K)

based ahmed

>neighbourhood
Lol neighborhood? Try cities with a metro area over 2 million minimum.

The men keep climbing shit and falling off.