NEET here, this guy married a hot girl from my high school and is a successful athlete who makes over 800k a year...

NEET here, this guy married a hot girl from my high school and is a successful athlete who makes over 800k a year. I never knew this girl very well, except I was friends with her in the 3rd grade, and I was never really attracted to her. But his success and happiness makes me jealous because I've never had a girlfriend or job. Help me thumbs down his YouTube videos.

youtu.be/Wx__SwWVJDA
youtu.be/m1fIalhipFA

Attached: Brian_Ferlin_-_Boston_Bruins.jpg (800x889, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/72nb9zoYyME
youtu.be/DWaB4PXCwFU
youtu.be/S-sJp1FfG7Q
youtu.be/eDuRoPIOBjE
youtu.be/W1dRBWyf6z8
youtu.be/bVzwrN5X8qo
youtu.be/0Sqw7CHaQ70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

Already tried, failed three times, I figure it is a waste of time to try again. Thanks for your input.

Jesus dude. What is this supposed to do or solve? Did you actually think we would help you with this? Get your shit sorted out mate.

idk I'm bored.

youtu.be/72nb9zoYyME

Also, I never attempted suicide 3 times, I just said that to troll the last user, but I have contemplated it.

Sorry to see you can't appreciate a good ol' normie hate thread.

Attached: 1525913941947.png (611x358, 47K)

Attached: legitie.jpg (800x889, 157K)

youtu.be/DWaB4PXCwFU

Attached: legities.jpg (1600x768, 685K)

Attached: legities2.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Attached: legities3.jpg (598x448, 131K)

>171917758

Attached: legities4.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

niggers nigos migos nig nog
youtu.be/S-sJp1FfG7Q
youtu.be/eDuRoPIOBjE

youtu.be/W1dRBWyf6z8

more legities

youtu.be/bVzwrN5X8qo

Attached: legities5.jpg (451x800, 40K)

youtu.be/0Sqw7CHaQ70

Attached: legities6.jpg (504x720, 234K)

And thus the thread perishes, as all things come to an end.

be thou well

but not you ferlin and other normies

youre such a faggot. better yourself

Those aren't even his channels.
You really do fail at everything.

>bombston
>succesful
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How old are you? user, you'll be fine. You will see in in the future that none of these faggots around you matter. You also have to realize that some people are better off, its not their fault, stop loathing them, its not good for anyone. Now, stop being such a pussy, and get on with your life. Also i'm guessing shes young. relationships NEVER last when youre young. e'll cheat on her, she'll cheat on him...thier both young and want to fuck other people, its just how it is. She will end up back in town bartending at some shithole. Then you can either swoop in, or laugh at her.

Attached: dfjejeje.jpg (259x194, 6K)

No keep trying it’s worth it

Wow, you failed at life and you failed at death. I guess exile yourself?

Clean your room, and be a pro athlete.

Loser.