"The people of the UK are only 37% british"

twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/996708052555399168

"The people of the UK are only 37% British"

I know this is bullshit propaganda, but can you help me define some arguments here?

What I have so far is:

>The ethnic English are composed of several groups (Anglos, Saxons, Jutes, Celts, Norse, Normans and Romans) due to continious conquest and migration. The last major invasion was 1000 years ago - this is not the same as a melting pot or multicultural society.

>Calling the average Brit "37% British" is therefore just ignorance of the history of Britain.

Attached: british.png (1105x787, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think
thesun.co.uk/living/1514370/study-show-most-of-us-are-only-37-british-unless-you-come-from-one-part-of-the-country/
nationalgeographic.co.uk/history-and-civilisation/2018/04/why-britishness-identity-crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q predicted this.

Big if true

who's the mutt now?

Attached: eurocucksbtfo.png (250x205, 98K)

Do you have your mutt licence mate?

>he doesn't know about gene flow between populations
>he thinks "British" is an actual clade instead of a general use term (as it is used in the video)
Maybe open a book before saying whatever you desperately want to be true.

Attached: 1523161281719.png (274x335, 86K)

I dont know what they mean, but if they mean 37% British as in 'here before WW2' then that could be possible in regards to births and the living population in heavily immigration areas.

We in England are probably, realistically, at this point in time, 50-60% ethnic english, and about 60-70% ''white'' including welsh, scots, poles, etc.

Explain it to me how I am wrong then.

And I know British is an umbrella term, which is why I used "ethnic English".

I believe they refer to this study:

ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think

Attached: 1526470086455.jpg (1021x1824, 1.3M)

Another thing people from outside the UK need to be aware of is that the UK gov/businesses/media never invest or do scouting outside of London, but all media comes from London... so it warps everyones perception. Example would be all the black actors playing roles in medieval stuff... they're just saying they cant find british actors because they're not looking outside of London. Ways of life and expectations would be massively warped too.

You're not even wrong. You're not performing any scientific analysis, you're literally just looking for reasons to disagree.

You don't even know what you're trying to ask, do you?

Oh I dont care for percentages. I go by what I see. If everyone outside is a short, brown-haired goblin then it doesnt matter how german they claim to be. The only genes expressing themselves are the britonnic genes

Attached: british canadian.png (677x674, 590K)

Shit we need some le 37% brutts...

Attached: fellowbrownpeople.png (471x471, 242K)

Looks like it's citing some statistics from a recent study of the average British (not English specifically) genetic breakdown which was essentially 40% Anglo-saxon which they strangely label as British, 20% French and German, 10% Scandinavian and 30% "Celt" which against was strangely labeled as Irish. It's basically a complete misunderstanding of genetics and very dishonest representation of what that specific study said (which there are many), the terms used are misleading with modern names for ancient concepts and they further use it to try and tell people they're not native to these lands.

It's similar propaganda to the whole cheddarman thing from earlier this year. A tiny kernel of truth shrouded in endless layers of lies.

it's true, due to normans rape and viking rape

>lol you think we're in a forest? Idiot, we just have a few trees around us, I'm sure it stops just beyond our line of sight
This is how fucking stupid you sound.

Disagree with what? Call me stupid if you want but I don't understand what you are trying to say. I asked for some help with arguments against "Britain has always been a multikulti melting pot". If I am incorrect with my posted arguments, please explain how.

Only wogs identify as British, whites are English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish

This is unironically true

Attached: british percentage.png (1333x893, 228K)

>~5000 years ago
>proto-europeans inhabit the British peninsula
>bronze wielding indo-europeans from the east invade
>most of the 'British' men die leaving few parental lineages
>indo-europeans become 'Brythonic'
>Rome invades but leaves little genetic impact aside from a few areas
>another group of indo-europeans known a 'Germanics' invade Romano-Britain
>literally the same group of people a few generations ago
>a few generations later
>invaded by another group of Germanics called Normans
>no-one invades for almost 1000 years
WE WUZ DIFRUNT GROUPS OF PPL N SHIEEET

If channel 4 moves their headquarters to Liverpool they're in for a shock. Hope they don't though.

okay, I'm taking this slow. You state that you disagree with "Britain has always been a multikulti melting pot" but you do not state a reason. You have reached a conclusion before you found your evidence; you are doing your research in the wrong order.

For instance, what was your initial observation? You observed the video? So you're trying to determine if the claims in the video are true or false? You literally start with "I know this is bullshit propaganda", which is a conclusion. You need to find evidence before you can make a conclusion. Is this making any sense?

Now I see what you mean and I appreciate that you pointed it out. You might be right to some degree, but I have evidence and (limited as it might be) knowledge in these matters though I did not present them well (or at all) in my posts.

>I asked for some help with arguments against "Britain has always been a multikulti melting pot"
I'll give you some easy points
>Any "melting pot", which was actually raw conquest and domination was really only from 400AD-1066AD in specifically England and Scotland mainly, Romans didn't migrate they had a small administration for a while over the slowly romanized natives (Welsh, basically)
>Groups that came were somewhat genetically and culturally similar and can traced back to the Corded Ware culture of 3k or so years ago
>Specifically the groups that came were all from northern Europe, very similar culturally and genetically, even linguistically
>Last invasion was in 1066 with frenchified Danes/Norwegians, who mostly came as nobility and not the French peasants
>Nothing after
If a melting pot is northern Europe conquering itself a few times then the whole terminology of a melting pot is incredibly flawed.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Q & fbianon. The predictions are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of memetical physics most of the revelations will go over a typical Jow Forumsack's head. There’s also Q's insider outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from spirit cooking literature, for instance. The boomers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these revelations, to realise that they’re not just based- they say something deep about KEK. As a consequence people who dislike Q & fbianon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, Q's existential tripcode which itself is a cryptic reference to Trump's American epic "The Art Of The Deal" I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as fbianon's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Q & fbianon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 redpills of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

WE

Is this real?

>despite what some """flag-wavers""" would have you believe
anyone Bong who cares about his country is literally hitler.

So they aren't counting the French/German, Scandi or Celt as British?

That's funny. Nice try.

>A majority believe that Britain has NOT benefited from becoming a multicultural society
>also, it never BECAME a multicultural society, it has always been and always will be a multicultural society.
Import millions more in-bred retarded rapists tia.
t. (((BBC)))

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-17 06-40-40.png (484x110, 76K)

>implying we have any forests

thank you britain for exporting civilization to the world, but now you have to die
t. the elite

Attached: 1475405682671.jpg (600x430, 70K)

they mean this study, it's another one of those slightly dodgy "we consider this marker to be russian so you are 10% russian" studies
admixture is much more exciting than percentages.

The UK: British (36.94%), Irish (21.59%), Europe West (19.91%), Scandinavia (9.20%), Iberian Peninsula (3.05%), Italy/Greece (1.98%), Eastern Europe (1.84%), European Jewish (1.46%), Finland/Northwest Russia (1%)
>“The UK has been a cultural and ethnic melting pot for not just generations, but centuries, and our DNA data provides a fascinating glimpse into our ancestors, including hints of immigration and emigration.

thesun.co.uk/living/1514370/study-show-most-of-us-are-only-37-british-unless-you-come-from-one-part-of-the-country/

>and can traced back to the Corded Ware culture
Arguably much further but go on.

Yeah it's extreme muddying/misrepresentation of terminology, also this user puts it well >it's another one of those slightly dodgy "we consider this marker to be russian so you are 10% russian" studies

I don't believe this is true, that's fucked up

Attached: 10yo.jpg (640x616, 201K)

>muh music and muh tea

Yeah, becaues to take something you like from another country, you obviously need to import all the niggers and sandniggers of the whole world.

I eat in sushi restaurants held by whites, yet there is hardly any Japanese immigrant living in France permanently.

What the fuck is wrong with those sub 80 iq monkeys?

Is that Cheddar Man? Bring him home!

This. I never say I'm British, and I've raised my kids to say they're English.

Attached: 1480112537927.gif (252x276, 984K)

Attached: four white british males.jpg (825x464, 45K)

Fucking kek

>16 year old from Ethiopia

What do you mean you like honey but you don't want to fill your house with bees?!

Probably the same guy who told Harry to marry the mutt.

The shitskins in this country are getting desperate. We are winning.

nationalgeographic.co.uk/history-and-civilisation/2018/04/why-britishness-identity-crisis
It's real.

Attached: 1519523300069.jpg (600x600, 64K)

36% Anglo-Saxon.
ughhh "nation wide" DNA statistics fuck that.

we do know there are less Anglo-Saxon than Celtic Britons

>ancestry.com
>website who's founder was heavily involved in the chedderman being black debacle
>jewish
Yeah nah I'm alright m8.

Good.
The weak are breed out of the system.

NINE NATIONS
ONE PEOPLE
PROTECT YOUR HISTORY

ask them what their end point is?
>do you want 30% brittish, 20%? 0%?
each time they will go lower and you can say squarely in their face their aim is to eliminate the brittish people.

>The weak are breed out of the system
sadly that's not true, the welfare system has inverted the natural selection pyramid and it's the weak that survive selection

The (((BBC))) alone should be the reason of a massive outcry simply because they do not serve the people who finance them. Why are citizens forced to pay for this absoluet garbage?

Attached: diversity.jpg (610x449, 288K)

Jutes, Celts, Norse, Normans and Romans moved there mainly with small armies and a few colonists, they exerted their rule with all-owning elites rather than mass immigration+population diplacement, hence neither of these groups hardly had a major genetic impact that changed the local population down to the basics

Rather than arguing that britain didnt always have migration you should focus on why its always been a bad thing.

Cheap labour
Expensive housing
No incentive for your government to support families since babies are something you import
Higher crime
Terrorism
Imperialism
Race based class structure like they have in the US
Etc

>I never say I'm British, and I've raised my kids to say they're English.
This

You

Briton not British.

We want weak disorganised workers. Not strong united ones. Brown people are great for cheap labour. They dont resist.

National Geographic covered the whole (((Gender Revolution))) bullshit. They can't be trusted

what did he mean my cancelling the loicens?

Attached: kek.png (467x78, 14K)

tfw an amerimutt's more British than you.

Attached: 1498553829496.png (347x366, 21K)

Jesus. They want to exterminate us and replace us with americans.

are they trying to beat us at our own game?

Attached: ((())).png (495x238, 18K)

Is Arthur your King?

The africans just somehow materialised there along with the peaceful and progressive romans. The disgusting wh*tes were pillagers!

user you do realize all the meme percentages in the study cited in the video would be shown as Great Britain on a result like that?

Might as well be.

Are you called Dennis?

Commie teachers and parents love to indoctrinate children into their cult. It really is sickening.

Attached: 1456320153517.png (2250x2250, 218K)

>muh 37% face

Attached: ED721285-48CD-4739-9E3D-515E5AA0365F.png (230x212, 63K)

This gives me hope boys, by God It's so comfy.

Attached: 1497861255585.png (802x802, 440K)

They said "Anhlo Saxon" - Not white. We still have a long way to go before our white population gets down to Amerimutt levels

They have to. Liberals don't breed. So they indoctrinate other people's kids and imports voters. Look at every Left wing political party in the West. It is their universal dogma.

le 37% face

It's time that the Scots rebuild Hadrians wall and you get one of your own to keep the negrified Anglos out.

>We still have a long way to go before our white population gets down to Amerimutt levels

It only took us 30 years. Keep a weather eye or it will sneak up on you much quicker than you think. I'm 37 and I can remember a time when most neighborhoods were completely white. Now, even the small towns have spics and nogs.

Checked. Truth.

Attached: 1523393714739.jpg (983x983, 492K)

On it, sir.
I know some dry stone wallers in my extended family that lives just north of the border. Will pay them a visit, they are right wing as hell, too.

Gosh because Germanic people also settled in Great Britain millenia ago and there is some Gaelic Irish up in Scotland, best open all your borders and become Somaliastan!

They're such shits, they also push the "Anyone can be British" bullshit, but apparently the descendants of the people who created British culture aren't allowed to be called British?

Oh I believe it. We are absolutely fucked. I've got respect for the US because White births are a majority again this year, can't say the same for the UK/

There is no such thing as being british, so why care?

>amerimutt

facts dont care about your feelings, snowflake

> oh I don’t care about math. I base my opinions on the sample around me.

Don’t take an IQ test. It will only disappoint you.

White births are vastly the majority of UK births and have never not been. The US has had minority white births for years. Lmao.

The US will be south africa soon.

>britmutt
>37%

>White births are a majority again this year

I wasn't aware of that. Well that makes me a little less depressed.

>just keep fucking
>just keep fucking
>fucking
>fucking

Attached: keep-calm-and-just-fuck-22.png (600x700, 24K)

>Be author
>Be completely scientifically illiterate
>"Dark hair and eyes come from the Mediterranean BRAAAPPP"

this can't be real, can it?

Attached: fuck borders.png (634x566, 22K)

Not really true, they found the remains of an amazigh lady and roman historians talked about a few numidian troops being garrisoned on the wall
It was amazighs, not negroids. To confuse the two is just an insight of how unprofessional National Geographic has become and of how the results of modern "researchers" should be taken with a grain of salt

>that britmutt math
I guess you can only operate at 37% the normal capacity, you might want to check the population difference between US and UK.

Asaa

>Be American
>misunderstand genetics and their misleading representations in media
>be too arrogant to realize you're making yourself look like an idiot

Attached: 1510638490866.png (420x420, 18K)

Why westerners are so eager for their own destruction i'll never understand
In spite of all logic too, those who benefit from mass immigration are chiefly the elites rather than the common local population which is effectively and demonstrably disadvantaged