Let's piss off half the American population for no reason because DRUMPF IS HITLER

>Let's piss off half the American population for no reason because DRUMPF IS HITLER
No longer watching Deadpool 2 because of this shit. Not even superhero movies are safe from virtue signalling. It's getting real tiring to get ostracized by the media for holding a different political view. Gotta accept trannies or you're a nazi.

Attached: dims?crop=840%2C442%2C0%2C6&quality=85&format=jpg&resize=900%2C474&image_uri=http%3A (900x474, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/98315213/#98316410
edition.cnn.com/election/2016/results
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Big Ratings Colbert working the S E E T H I N G Trumpcuck Jow Forumstardetties into a shoot once again. How does he do it, /tv/ros?

H-HE WON
YOU CAN'T MAKE FUN OF US ANYMORE
IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: 1473580732739.png (291x344, 85K)

>im shaking

who thought this was a good idea

Is Deadpool pro-Muslim too?

>Don't make fun of daddy Trump!

Attached: a.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

what happened? the usual snl-tier liberal drumpf humor?

Hehe. Alt right fag triggered.

Attached: 1507407609232.png (772x198, 60K)

lol, umad?

Does anyone have the 2016 VS 2018 Alex Jones picture? Cracks me up every time.

Attached: 1523914878863.jpg (586x264, 108K)

>half of the American population watches Colbert

boy you guys have it bad

Sneedpool

>people that voted for trump are poor and stupid
>market research shows that poor and stupid people don't pay to see movies

that's all there is to it

Attached: 1524461664528.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Funny, only yesterday leftists claimed that conservatives don't care for poor people and are therefore evil.

Bless you

>only smart rich people go to movies
>marvel / disney dominate box office
lol

The fact that you were even considering seeing it shows you're retarded, you being a Trump supporter solidifies it.

why of all characters would they assume deadpool would be anti-trump?
He's a chaotic neutral character. Shouldn't he love trump?

>#NotMyDeadpool
The absolute state of Trumpcucks

Attached: hahah.jpg (300x300, 12K)

This is me right now reading your post

Attached: chrome_2018-05-17_14-16-19.png (768x450, 321K)

>half
boy are you delusional son

Attached: freakbook.jpg (337x275, 43K)

>half the population

it's about a quarter. And hillary got more votes anyways.

Deadpool 2 has a number of anti-white jokes

Deadpool tells off a white criminal with dreads for being guilty of "cultural appropriation"
This happens in a film where the character Domino was changed from a white character to a black character.

He also suggests that the portraits of old white men in the X-Men mansion give off rape-y vibes.
This coming from a Jewish Hollywood film, where old Jewish directors are accused of numerous sexual assaults and rapes

really boils my almonds.

Attached: 1523362335156.jpg (355x350, 30K)

How do you win elections with a quarter of votes...?

No no no. You misunderstand me.
Deadpool is a mentally ill man who hides his face from the public because he is so ugly and runs around making epic may-may jokes with two kitanas.
Shouldn't he be a fan of Trump?

Deadpool would make fun of Trump and be an "Both sides suck" kind of guy

Because American presidents aren't elected according to the wishes of the American people, but rather states.

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1440178258351.gif (320x243, 1.77M)

b-but it was my cape shit-

Attached: 1524553367415.png (262x234, 51K)

electoral college.

Ahh so Deadpool is wise about the ZOG. Gotcha.

> Trump-306
> Clinton-232

Trump got more electoral votes i.e. the votes that matter.

why does he always have his hands in his pockets

why are american colleges so shit?

And they don't, they only care about their votes.

because niggers aren't people

>Half
Let's face it, less than 30% voted Drumpf and 70% hate him. When the trial starts and Drumpf is executed as a traitor the 70% are going to slaughter the 30% of traitor supporters.

Stroking his peep

Yep it's the electoral college, just like dozens of previous presidential elections. Seems like the kind of thing you should consider when you run for president. Otherwise you might be a fucking idiot, and lose.

Jow Forumstards still havent caught onto the fact that "libcucks" have realized that doing things to piss off your political opponents is funny. every time some writer makes an interracial couple or a minority lead im sure they read twitter for the inevitable the altright sperg out

Because the soviet union won the cold war

see Don't know why they allow them in college.

>>Let's piss off half the American population for no reason because DRUMPF IS HITLER
BASED.

>No longer watching Deadpool 2 because of this shit

Attached: 1514217712222.jpg (445x469, 35K)

incorrect
Jow Forumstards did it bigger and better than libcucks ever could. by electing trump to presidency
youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag

Obama got both the popular vote and the electoral college vote. twice.

I wish Americans were rangebanned from this site for about a week. Board quality would increase so fucking rapidly.

Nah, I'm pretty sure they realize that

Attached: ok-white-sign.png (640x480, 219K)

good for him

Not to mention the free publicity
>Alt-right loses their shit over this advertisement because it has a mixed couple in it

If deadpool was truly a joker wouldn't he be making jokes at Colbert and his audience's expense? Oh wait this is nuDeadpool who loves Hillary.

Attached: nooo.jpg (624x350, 62K)

He also swung on tree branches and ate bananas with his feet

>you will never strip Steven colbert naked and smear and marinate his nude body with milk and honey and tie him in a small boat and set him off in a small Louisiana pond on a hot summet day and watch him literally get eaten alive by bugs over the course of several hell on earth days

Clearly not. No one cares about fake president anymore. But Trumpcucks are still raging every day because of a gay character on Roseanne.

This.

idk i prefer it when the winning candidate has more people on their side.

Seething in progress.

>half
>approval rating of 30%
Oh nonono

Attached: 1294951013976.jpg (300x225, 20K)

seething

Seems like you should have done something about it earlier since it happened in 2000 too when Bush won
I prefer to win than complain about the rules afterwards

Eh haven't seen the first one but I might go see this one just to piss you off

>Gotta accept women or you're a nazi
>Gotta accept niggers or you're a nazi
>Gotta accept the Irish or you're a nazi
>Gotta accept the Jews or you're a nazi
Yeah, that's how society works.

I wouldn't even have a problem with this if it weren't only anti-white jokes. But I of course they are.

>Libcucks appropriating seething
The left can't meme haha

I fucking LOVE Deadpool... and Colbert!

Attached: 1525373900563.png (665x800, 34K)

Attached: 1526463765770.jpg (395x650, 98K)

>half
imagine being this stupid
about a quarter of eligible voters voted for trump
that's not half of eligible voters, and not half the population

And yet you have not grasped that it's the electoral vote that matters. Popular vote is redundant because electoral votes already account for population.

>drumpf is Hitler
>Democrats solution is to ban guns and give Hitler full control over them

The conservative establishment. The ones with the actual money and power to push messages the poor that are stupid enough will believe, but that only help them get richer and more powerful. No, they don't care about the poor.

Attached: 1514761621822.png (749x903, 312K)

>m-muh meme appropriation
wew

weird how Republican presidents can't win the majority vote anymore. That's really going to bode well later on when the white population declines further.

Actually Trump is an incompitent fatass with a mail-order bimbo for a wife and he cucks to israel even letting his daughter turn jew. But that doesn't stop Obama being a skinny nerdy monkey man with a broad shouldered tranny wife.

assuming that idiots who don't vote and people ineligible to vote are automatically anti-Trump

>electoral votes already account for population
lmao, fuckers in wyoming have more influence than people in california or texas

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/98315213/#98316410

This thread highlights whats really wrong with /tv/, we have unironic low IQ blacks with zero humility browsing. You would think any black browsing Jow Forums would be an outlier, but nope, they act just as disgusting as the average black.

Hey faggots, biological inequality of the races isn't a joke.

Non-exhaustive list of things that define Trump:
A moron
A liar
A dipshit
An idiot
A pervert
An ugly cuntface
What you gonna do about it dumbass?

Yeah, just don't look into the massive unchecked immigration and rampant voter fraud. Jesus, do you people ever sleep? I'd love to know how, because the world you've created has me drinking for my nap every day.

>half
Lmao

I decided to drop this garbage as soon as they cast a nigress for the role of an albino. That alone should tell u the state of film, so this doesn't surprise me.

Attached: 902b85f1cea341de7feaad297b601a2c.jpg (748x730, 64K)

>Actually Trump is an incompitent fatass with a mail-order bimbo for a wife and he cucks to israel even letting his daughter turn jew
This but unironically. Obama still won, though. Seethe harder.

This

lol no
you assumed that
imbicle

It will when deportations begin and minority birth rates are dropping.

Also, the future will probably completely eliminate ideas like racial equality thanks to the genetic revolution, that will profoundly change politics and give whites more incentives to start fighting back.

>Trump 46.4%
edition.cnn.com/election/2016/results

Also who knows how many illegals voted for Hillary. If California would cooperative with the Fed we could would it out, but they wont for some reason. I wonder why?

you forgot
THE PRESIDENT

I don't get it, why are you mad?

Who knows how many Russian bots voted for Trump? He isn't a real president though. We can all agree on that.

>rampant voter fraud
Five (5) confirmed cases of voter fraud. One of them a Trump voter.

>Obama won

Trump won and destroyed his legacy. No matter what, blacks can never really accomplish anything. Its in their genes.

I love how quickly the browns acclimate to the "take welfare, don't have kids, DINK and Morty" lifestyle, they thought they were getting a foot in the door when all they've done is snag a bunch of pets that will starve in their cages at the zoo.

> 3 electoral votes versus 55
OK.