Is it true that the reason why Poland is not accepting refugees is because Jews have an interest in establishing their...

Is it true that the reason why Poland is not accepting refugees is because Jews have an interest in establishing their homeland there in case their homeland Israel is wiped off the map?

Attached: VHaLfmw.jpg (570x739, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=naOlK3MRnds
churchpop.com/2014/10/09/10-maps-religion-europe/
justice4poland.com/2014/06/12/jewish-insatiable-greed-for-money-and-power/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no they're just racist
and i use that term in a positive way not in the reee racist way
they understand the difference in race and their superiority

> youtube.com/watch?v=naOlK3MRnds

Logos is the reason

Attached: E. Michael Jones.jpg (178x283, 16K)

Why are there so many Jews there?

Attached: jewish-communities-poland.png (385x828, 222K)

poland is probably the most Catholic country in the whole world right now (88%)
and they have huge influence from E Michael Jones work. thus, they know about the Jew problem
linkin a (((media article))) proves nothing

>Why are there so many Jews there?
Because Hitler did a half-assed job.

>linkin a (((media article))) proves nothing

Linking a YT video proves nothing either, retard.

>so many Jews there
Fuck off Hans
churchpop.com/2014/10/09/10-maps-religion-europe/

Attached: pobrane.jpg (474x507, 45K)

They already have Ukraine but they want Poland too. They have claims to 65-300 billion $ in wealth, so it's obvious they want to control territory

Anyway, if the US decided to back those claims then we can't do much about it and we can only count on german veto...

Poland has the krava kurva problem. This means Polish white girls aka cows craving for bison dick aka BBC. Imagine how much black seamen that orange kissed.

Attached: 115468458.jpg (683x1024, 372K)

that's because a millennium ago poolanders were fostering khazars, giving them their women, their homes, their food and provided a great base of operations to spread the khazar jew cancer all over Europe and then the world.
Poolanders are to blame and the funny part is the backstab they received recently over the PolishDeathCamps, all part in parcel for taking care of khazar (ashkenazi) jews

>1000-5000

kek you're deluded.

Attached: jewishpop-poland.jpg (904x850, 213K)

>.Israel Singer, General Secretary of the World Jewish Congress stated that “More than three million Jews died in Poland and the Polish people are not going to be the heirs of the Polish Jews. We are never going to allow this. (…) They’re gonna hear from us until Poland freezes over again. If Poland does not satisfy Jewish claims it will be “publicly attacked and humiliated” in the international forum.”

justice4poland.com/2014/06/12/jewish-insatiable-greed-for-money-and-power/

So Poland asking for reparation is actually a Jew trick? Makes fucking sense if so.

>12000
sue with some creative bureaucracy and counting 1/16 jews as jews
>100000
wew lad that shit wouldn't be achievable even by counting the dead jews at prewar jewish graveyards

*sure

No, that's Ukraine

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-30 Leaked report Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse (713x589, 42K)

true

>hhurrr ddurrr so many jews omg

most of this countries population never saw a jew in their entire lives, me included.
i did see a jew the first 5 minutes i was in germany last year, though, so there's that.

It's because we see shit they doing in the west.

/thread

Nope it's because they are poor and old fashioned

modern liberalism doesn't resonate with poles

No its because the US is using them along side other Eastern countries to destroy the EU, in hindsight for the elite this is just a game to create chaos and war they dont really care about nations or people but will use any kind of tactic to make a wedge.

you talkin about the same poles who clean my toilette?

Because the shoah never happened
>Inb4 party vans at my door

yes

Bwahahahahahahhaah You Serious?

Attached: Korzenie.jpg (838x685, 293K)

>their homeland
>Israel
Khazars don't have a homeland.