EU president tears into Donald Trump, warning US president

>The EU leader told reporters at a summit in the Bulgarian capital Sofia that Europe had to be prepared to go it alone in some circumstances because the new shift in American politics made the US an unreliable ally.

>“Looking at the latest decisions of President Trump, someone could even think: with friends like that, who needs enemies? But frankly speaking, Europe should be grateful for President Trump because thanks to him we have got rid of all illusions. He has made us realise that if you need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of your arm.”

Do
Not
Fuck
With
Us

Attached: eupres.jpg (1038x761, 86K)

Europe is a monolith! LMAO

They were never our friends. We should be allies with Russia instead of sactioning them on the orders of Amerimutts.

He's right, why do you need the EU when European countries can help themselves individually? Why do you need the "benefits" of immigrants when all the help you need is inside yourself?

lol fuming because America put a spanner in their cheap oil supply

eu is a corrupt trasonous tyrannical regime, they are teh unreliable ally

how dare these evil idiots get so high and mighty, all the misery, rapes, murders, terrorist attacks and otrher crimes they are responsible for by importing all these animals

but you won't, HAHAHAHA

The US is done. Last president I had some respect for was Reagan. (oldfag here) After that the country took a nosedive. Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump, seriously?

good assertion of Drumpf, he'll inevitably fuck you over every time
Time to turn to based Putin and Russia for more reliability

Don't you have a country to run Donald? Get the fuck off Jow Forums.

go fuck yourself we'll ally with Russia without you EU niggers
fuck off EU niggers

How's the Brexit going, m8?

The EU is nothing but a weak union of slaves led by the jews.
It doesn't even have the power to life a finger against the might of the US.

EU isn't our friend and never has been. They're a jealous group of people who wish they were as powerful as us and are subjugating other nations with false promises in order to make some EU army. Don't forget who is taking care of most people's national defense.

the harder you keep fuckin us in the ass now the harder its gonna be for you
enjoy

yet liberals cant stop talking about russian collusion, trump being too nice to russia, etc.
so what's the point of trading trump for putin????
the ones you have to stop listening to arw the kikes!
whether the kikes in new york, or moscow, or brussels, or jerusalem.
kikes are the problem!
anyone else is just a disguise.

don't we have the best memers, guys? that's my memer over there . we have the greatest memes, HUUUGE, and we're gonna keep on making better and better memes, and your gonna say "mr president" were meming too much, and I'm gonna say, "NO WE'RE GONNA MEM AT EVERY LEVEL, WE'RE GONNA MEME BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE!"

did you see the democrats memes? sad

Attached: trump before after.png (800x550, 587K)

this.

If EU declared war on America I would fight EU, not even joking. Probably do the same if Russia invaded, fuck it, I would aid and abed the aliens in Independence Day movie if they attacked Europe.

You mean the harder the dick will be we are going to ram up into your butthole? Yeah, that's right. Hard times are going to come, and you begged for it.

Attached: 1488251425728.jpg (712x585, 140K)

Shut up germ. You belong into your germ country not into the internet. Germs are subhumans.

Attached: images(25).jpg (182x278, 14K)

Is that why your politicians whine about Nord Stream 2 so much?
Is that why you blamed your false flag on Russia?
Economically it makes sense for us to be friends with Russia. We're basically shooting ourselves in the leg by sactioning Russia just to please our American overlords.

> incoherent insults by meme flag
checked

>EU leader

Attached: 1469656490556.png (166x166, 14K)

this is classic kike shilling fellas.

Attached: 1473715394403.gif (355x360, 1.82M)

This from the traitors that actively censore people, ignore what people want and do it exact picture perfect opposite because you banker lord shove so much threats and money up your arse you cant even see straight anymore.
The day this cunt, schulz and junker hang for what they have done will be the day millions of european people will dance in the streets.

>muh EU

Attached: A87F7125-4AE7-4082-81A3-4C8FE5F52A9A.png (375x226, 45K)

first president most of have respect for is trump. He isn't done, he's just getting started as far as my generation is concerned

Well the Iran deal will be the ultimate test to see how much kikes control us

Attached: PICLE JOHN.jpg (749x744, 74K)

>EU President

Attached: McBTFO.jpg (423x348, 18K)

>He has made us realise that if you need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of your arm.
If anything Trump proved that if you are an ally we will back you no matter what everyone else says.

>EU President
Literally who?

Trump is just a puppet, like most of them. But I would have voted for him, too. Fuck Hillary.

>you will find one at the end of your arm
Good, fend for yourself eurofags.

Things that enrage the Amerimutt:
>EU unity
>EU-Russian relations
>EU-Chinese relations
Amerimutts will always, ALWAYS shill against these because it threatens their empire. That's why they were so pro Brexit.
At the same time they will accuse you of being the kike while being the most zog controlled country on earth and sucking kike dick 24/7.
Their president is giving handouts to the Israel while his daughter is literally getting creampied by a kike. Yet we are the kikes.

>who is this president
Someone none of us got to vote for, that’s who. Fuck the EU

i don't get why you guys still call it the eu, when you should be calling it the german empire.
also, good luck with that defense without us.
the difference between the us and the rest of the world, we could easily survive without the rest of the world while the rest of the world would collapse without us.

Attached: 1480637872054.jpg (496x496, 134K)

no idea either

Attached: angelamerkelbeermain.jpg (650x375, 50K)

>made an enemy out of Russia
>now is making an enemy out of U.S.
>allowed for Islamic and 3rd world invasion of Europe
If this isn't a recipe for disaster, I don't know what is. Wonder how this retard would sing if Trump tweeted out that maybe U.S. should pull out their forces from Europe.

Good. Amerilards need to learn their place.

>we'll ally with Russia
dude you really think Rockefellers and Rothschilds and junkers will allow this?

>Can't handle the bantz

Fuck Donald and fuck another Donald. I hope they both choke on a nigger dick they both like.

No. You are a subhuman whos grandma was gangraped by russian soldiers.

Attached: 1521741476-655.png (800x538, 253K)

>EU President

Attached: 1524964550660.jpg (919x960, 84K)

The Holy Roman Empire, actually.

can we end the EU pls they have no legitimate authority

>EU is in for a disaster
We are also now gonna rely on trade with China...

Wanna wake the libtarded masses up?
Video editing anons required
>compile as many anti Trump (((msm))) clips as possible
>compile as many war mongering (((msm))) clips as possible
>juxtaposition how cunts like CNN immediately change their view on Trump from negative to positive whenever he bombs Syria, fucks Iran deal and Ignites tensions in Middle East over embassy move and Ignores Israel massacring Palestinians.
The normies and libtards will swing hard right once there is no denying this (((coincidence)))
>also a longer (((msm))) piece can add on ALL the pro refugee shit, to destroy the west, juxtaposed against all their war mongering in the Middle East.
Bonus points.
Stick it all together and tag on a Patrick Little for Californian Senate message.

>if you need a helping hand you will find one at the end of your arm

This was trumps whole point on the campaign trail. Pull your own wait eurocucks.

>Do my homework!!
Fuck you lazy cunt.

>wait

nuke brussel sprouts, trump

>You mean the harder the dick will be we are going to ram up into your butthole?
germans confirmed for gay

how does he become a pickle? pls explain

>EU president
Who the fuck is that?

Even countries in the EU are anti EU ... EU is over buddy rest of the world is moving on

president of commission

Kek,

it is you Amerisharts that keep meddling into other countries. No matter if it's the Clintons or Bushes you end up fucking shit up abroad. And wasn't Drumpf campaigning on a isolationist - platform? Murica first, remember???? And what the fuck happened with all that talk about draining the swamp? How the fuck did he end up with John Bolton - the ultimate swamp creature? Your mutt rage and revolt against the establishment were ultimately co-opted to serve ZOG. Far from draining it Drumpf surrounded himself with bushist swamp neocons. America is again Israelis bitch, only this time it's David Duke and #maga retards supporting her being sodomized.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-9 fallout 5 - YouTube.png (143x155, 64K)

>Do
>Not
>Fuck
>With
>Us

Attached: so scared.gif (498x206, 3.54M)

>kike shilling
>Against their greatest ally

Attached: 1526334281399.png (951x542, 692K)

>meanwhile uk and us relationship doing fine as always
Hmmm

Literally nobody. Apparently he's a Pole too and our government is fucking assblasted about him.

wtf? we have a president?

USA and EU are different sides of the same coin. Authoritarian Jew regimes with pedophiles at the top, wage cucks at the bottom and a fuck ton of bureaucracy in the middle.

Spbp. Death to amerimutts.

I hope that Italy leaves the EU

This.
Fuck the EU and fuck the mutts.

Attached: 1526347980804.png (753x456, 63K)

Cry more. Also isnt Merkle going to get angry someone is using her title?

one of the FOUR EU PRESIDENTS
yes they have at least four

>EU president
I don't even know who this fuck is.

Shouldn't his job title be more like
>EU General Manager
or something? Possibly Regional Manager, given the globalist agenda.

>the rest of the world would collapse without us.
take your meds Cletus

lmao wtf is this faggot?
the eu needs to be torn down

my mistake
they have FIVE
FIVE EU PRESIDENTS
all unelected

>G*rmanoid

SEETHING

Attached: fastnig.png (249x238, 55K)

>Five EU presidents
Topkek. They're trying really hard to pass as a authority.

>destroying Europe caused the Cold War
>destroying Europe will finally end the Cold War

>crying about US politicians
>meanwhile his leaders move rapists in next door
I would call you pathetic, but that would be redundant, given the flag.

The literally have to refer to him as "EU president" as no one would know who he was if they used his name.

need to tear it down before it's too late and they consolidate their power leaving the European nation state as an ancient myth

Hey Italybro! Love your cars, cuisine and wine!
I hope the EU collapses altogether.

he's not even he eu president of the commission, he's president of the euro summit

Powerful

Attached: D19D2B5F-1609-482A-8B18-02650CED051E.jpg (960x1200, 161K)

You have much more serious issues and enemies to deal with than the US

Attached: 95C1B523-77E8-422C-A479-11E82304BFC6.jpg (602x790, 106K)

The EUSSR is doomed.

Attached: 1511269008007.jpg (1152x900, 205K)

> Obama voter

The European union's shenanigans since the vote have turned my remain voting family into die hard nigels

This.

a gaggle of faggots all the EU could offer

How's that wall thing going on? Don't want to call you pathetic either, but the world is watching you guys and having a good laugh.

The us gov at the time was pro remain you fucking jewbag

Oh wow so we are going to go from a kike owned country that dominates the world by military strength to a kike owned coalition that tries to will most likely go full communist that dominate the people trough brainwash and fear.What I wouldnt give for terrorist to attack Brusseles also.

unlike this fag, Trump was elected. also unlike this fag, Trump is relevant.

Jews. Americans.
There is no difference you know?
Wouldn't surprise me if they alone would be behind the problems we face today.
America is the incarnation of jewry and we need to finally break up with them so europe can become white and based again.

Attached: 1526529251734.png (633x744, 819K)

I can assure that no one cares

This. Sanctionning Russia has made French farmers lose billions of euros while Russian agriculture thrives.

Fuck the US, Russia is best ally now.