Israel proves Hitler right

Israel behaves just like what Hitler warned Jews would do in Europe. They steal and swindle the property out of the hands of Arabs. The Israeli leaders behave like Jewish parodies of the evil swindling jew and they do the worst things that Hitler warned about. It is like they used mein kampf as a blueprint on how to behave as Jews.

If I was a jew then I would at least have tried to avoid proving Hitlers worst fantasies wrong. But now everyone can read Hitler's worst and most outrageous claims about the Jews and how they would do in Europe and see that they did every single outrageous thing in Israel.

Attached: images(2).jpg (190x265, 14K)

Getting the boot from 109 different countries speaks volumes as to how they treat their hosts.

jews were and still are nazi's so nothing has changed

They were not booted from Muslim countries before they started openly supporting outright swindling. Iran still has a huge Jewish population that are not zionists and they are Jews who apparently behave exemplary and have behaved well for thousands of years.

If they are Jews and use it as an excuse to behave like in the most outrageous antisemitic polemic and openly swindle people then they are morally abhorrent. But not every jew is like that. Some take the Torah seriously.

iranians and most israelis are related by ancestry though, they're all khazar garbage

The best jews aren't jews.

Maybe, but my point is that Jews don't have to behave like a nazi caricature of a jew. The fact that Israel behaves like such a caricature is on purpose.

>Jews don't have to behave like a nazi caricature of a jew
very true, yet here we are discussing how many are acting that way so it would appear it's not a caricature at all but an apt description

Did Hitler save Europe from ending up like Palestine? Where Jews openly swindle and rip property out of Arab hands? Could that have been Europe? Why do Christians support open swindling, is it just to conjure up the antichrist (because Christians and Muslims believe the antichrist will come when Jews rule palestine again) is it just a 'no body count is too high and no swindling is too bad, it is the price to conjure up the antichrist and start the end of days' kind of thing?

Many Christians are zionists and openly support swindling. It's not a pure Jewish thing

>Iran still has a huge Jewish population that are not zionists and they are Jews who apparently behave exemplary and have behaved well for thousands of years
yeah Iran is quite progressive in its government actually, I remember reading about how they have permanent seats reserved in their equivalent in the Senate for religious minorities, namely jews, Christians and Zoroastrians

iran has a pretty sophisticated government

That is a good theory desu, we're getting closer to rapture i feel, earthquakes and volcanic bs in hawaii, palestine almost being fully jew'd, third temple (when?!) and a war at the euphrates seems very likely

Hitler was a genius in predicting what Israel would and has become

Attached: HitlerIsrael.jpg (1366x768, 468K)

its the Ashkenazis that tend to be the problem

Attached: lena dunham.jpg (1106x680, 265K)

Jews play both sides in an attempt to get you to fall for their shit. The best way to win is not to play the game, there are no good jews

Well, only punish people for what they actually have done. And anyone supporting zionist theft and swindling like this is just as bad. Jew or not jew.

I don't prescribe to any of the religious bullshit, all I know is that abrahamic/khazar cancers killed any chance of peace for the last six thousand years, so all religious folks are to blame in my mind, even my dead parents who never gave up the bullshit religion right up until death

Why would Hitler dislike Israel? He didn't like how jews in europe had almost formed their own states within euro states. He didn't think they had it in them to make their own state and that they would just keep pushing marxism everywhere. Jews fought hard for Israel in the first few decades and Israelis are far from marxists.

He hated religious leaders that engaged in politics and theocracies, it's hilarious islamists think Hitler would back them. Were 1930s germany somehow transported to the present day I doubt any modern day arab or islamic country would be on favorable terms.

Hitler said that Jews only swindled and stole from people. That Jews had no regard for the life of other people and that they would openly swindle if they got away with it. Exactly how the Israeli leadership behaves, like the most outrageous caricature of the swindling jew.

I doubt he would consider armed military conquest to advance the interests of ones ethno state to be swindling. Arabs lost control of Israeli territory due to their own weakness and failure, considering Hitlers low opinion of Jews, getting the shit kicked out of you by some Jew army would put you below them.

Why do we care about Ahmed again? Seriously, if the two want to kill each other doing stupid shit as long as it doesn't involve us it's a net gain for the world.

How's that different from europeans genociding the native populations of America and Australia, and subjugating Africa while looting its riches?

It's not much different. But it's crazy how you have Jewish swindling caricatures ruling you.

It's pretty much only jews killing people. Ahmed becomes refugees due to you Americans. At least Europe will become Muslim due to what you do.

Fuck off you degenerate kike

So if it's not much different, that means by your own admission that "jewish" swindling caricatures, which actually behave in similar manner to europeans, also rule you

Attached: 15879708967587.png (1243x490, 53K)

Well at least white people have the decency to view it as morally bad. While swindling Israelis do not. It is the same swindling that Hitler said Jews would do in Europe.

Well, it took white people 'hundreds of years to reach that conclusion, not before eradicating more than 90% of the native australians and 70% of the native americans, so give us some time, we're still a young country

Should have learned that swindling people was wrong thousands of years ago when your prophets mentioned that it was treyf.

So fuck off, it is degenerate behaviour that doesn't belong in civilised society.

they became the same monsters they fantaside about being victim of.
what do you think will happen when such "people" get their own nation?
ofcourse they will, because it's in their nature since they where the first to write books and make movies about it