Jow Forums's woman hatred is counter-productive

I get that many of you have had horrible experiences with the opposite sex and I really do sympathise.

I myself have had quite a hard life and terrible experiences with men. I was fucked by my stepfather from the age of 12 and then forced into prostitution at 13. My own mother just let it all happen because she "loved him". Here's the thing though, I didn't let it poisen me against men as a group.

I completely agree that we women bear a large amount of the blame for the current state of western civilisation and can be just as cruel and vindictive as men, even to our own children.

However I would like to point out that the constant women hatred that is evident on Jow Forums really does a disservice to white nationalism and conservatism in general.

Let me put it this way, I'm willing to bet that quite a lot of you were started on your red pill journey by the constant irrational man hatred of the feminist movement. They emphasised the absolute worst of male nature and tried to tar all men with the same brush. How did this make you feel? Angry? Resentful? Defiant? Now just imagine what conservative women feel when they see you doing the exact same thing with their gender on here.

Yes the current situation encourages and feeds the very worst of female nature but let us concentrate on changing the policies that foster this culture (gov support for single mothers, no fault divorce etc) rather than constantly beat on women and suggest that there is nothing they can do to change themselves.

Attached: 1518610104737m.jpg (683x1024, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YGMBXrDZg
reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/8jn51w/news_for_terps_amazingly_women_dont_find_being/
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/8jor3b/man_tries_to_win_his_wifes_love_by_giving_her/
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/8jjuqc/awalt_example_bluepill_gymbro_tries_to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jow Forums
>hating women
Please fuck off.

Attached: 1483953571260.jpg (738x416, 72K)

OP, don't take this so personal. Step back and look at the LEGAL system that is allowing the bad actors in your gender to do what they do. So until some sanity is built into the law, we are stepping back from you, for protection, quite simply.

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (1980x2562, 397K)

We don't need your sympathy. What we do need is you turning to the woman on your left and right and be chatting to them about their own behavior, because that's what is actually causing this.

Attached: sluts1.png (598x398, 448K)

>every letter in scarlet
I know for a fact that was required reading

Love women, kill incels.

the woman hate is Jow Forums MGTOW spillover

Attached: 1483644295709.jpg (469x601, 62K)

wtf are you talking about?

Attached: RNLI.png (764x668, 422K)

Artificial wombs will make the female gender obsolete.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

t. white knight

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

Women are natural leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

Attached: whitesuicidewomen.jpg (1158x1000, 550K)

yep its either stupid people spreading this stupid hate or leftist false flags.
Without our whity women trump would never ever have won and thats just a fact that no one can deny.
All this "hurr durr roasties, traitors, blablab" shit is just stupidity and divide and conqure so whity women start getting pissed at trump supporters/ dont vote a second time.
People that still fall for this are truly useful idiots.

Roasties don't get that observing reality and expressing it does not constitute as hate.

I don't hate women, I just realize that
a) they're all ultra-materialistic
b) they lack compassion
c) they're all the same

Fuck off roastie whore, no one wants your meat flaps.

Look, girl. Something like 80% of women refuse to give 80% of men the time of day to even be polite, but we can put up with that. We have put up with it. Women also have ALL of the advantages in the legal system and they wield it mercilessly. We've been putting up with that. Now women are participating in the emasculation of males in general and cheering it on. Fuck that, and fuck y'all. Women have never had to fight wars, break themselves with dangerous jobs in mines, pioneer the frontier as the disposable protectors, take all of the professions of arms, etc. Women have had the privilege, not men. Women have allowed feminism to fester and now our civilization is dying while you bitches play on FB. Women commit half of domestic violence but don't get arrested, they cheat just as often as men or more, and they're immature as fuck because they get away with everything they do wrong.

Fuck y'all. And fuck y'all for thinking we are mad just because you won't sleep with us. Remember we put up with that shit, totally fine. But now you've become the destroyers of our world. GFY

Please tell me this is fake or they suffered some form of consequences for this.

Attached: 1523993874509.jpg (768x1852, 948K)

I don't hate women, I just like Japanese women more because Western women are utter trash.

Most likely fake. I just thought it was funny.

>1 post by this id

Attached: 1526441001506.jpg (831x1024, 197K)

Of course it's true. Why else are the main characters now a woman and a nigger?

>fucked by my stepfather

whore

Imagine seeing a woman love thread or constantly having threads like "woah based woman are so awesome" Fucking gay my dude

Don’t worry about it to much desu. I really love it when a girl is cute and snuggleable.
So that raises the question...
How cute are you OP? Personality counts remember.

>Jow Forums's woman hatred
Learn to spot shills.

Dear God they really do have no self awareness.

Mens rights activists have tried to change the laws in the US for decades with zero success.

Attached: 1526132304283.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>implying this faggot is the entirety of Jow Forums

You're just collectivising all women into one identical mass of whores and leftists. How is that any different from "all men are rapists"?

Wtf have I, or any more of the decent, respectable women I know done to deserve being called snakes and vampires? I appreciate you've probably had a hard life but so have I and I never turned my suffering into hatred for men or the world.

I meant the girls in the picture user.

I'm not reading that giant wall of white knight, women are fucking retarded.

True, you and the ones you know have probably done nothing wrong and it may be wrong to group all women into this category, but consider where you are right now... practically nowhere else on the internet can these sort of things be said anymore. Where are the outlets for frustration? Nowhere, because you’d be branded for life as a “misogynist” anywhere else. So as irrational as it is, it’s a core part of the board, besides, it’s more fun this way.
And again, I don’t hate women at all. I hate feminism. Yes. I hate feminism a lot. But, I get really nervous talking to girls because ingrained in the back of my mind somewhere, I figure it’s not ok for me to do that. Why? I don’t know. Probably is related to feminism.
That being said too, I don’t think you should expect the answer you want here, because you probably won’t get it.

Attached: 677B4CBE-1778-46E6-B60D-9AB2EC06798D.png (384x600, 102K)

Im really sorry you had to go through that. Even though this board hates non-whites, im arab, i would really give you a hug if you were next to me. Because at the end of the day we are sisters in humanity. Peace my sister.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YGMBXrDZg

reddit spacing sageraroo faggot

>forced into prostitution at 13

So you're a filthy whore. I wonder how many "reformed" whores populate the female side of white nationalism. They probably see NEETsocs as easy beta provider marks. They're probably right to do so.

Without white women there would be no need to elect Trump. The USA would not be about to become Brazil 2.0

Jow Forums worships women. the majority of the people here want a women to have lots of babies with

We dont hate women, we hate degenerate behaviour. A lot of women today think they should be free off consequences like they are petulant children. If you cant act like a lady then you will be treated like a whore.

Attached: are we 30 already.jpg (900x900, 148K)

without women voting wed have to ultra right candidates and an ethnostate

Do you not see the Assas worship on this board? We love arabs and muslims when they arent invading our lands and destroying out culture. We dont hate arabs we hate what they DO.
Why arent you in your ancestral homeland? Why are you invading someone elses land?
You cower and shut racist when your victims have the audacity to complain about their cultures destruction and the erosion of your way of life. Fuck you Aisha.

Attached: 1503862286095.jpg (300x400, 50K)

marxism targets women just like it targeted the workers before.

Be like Hitler, view women as what they are, good people who are infected with a dangerous plague.

The enemies are the marxists, their human shield are women.
Don't attack their human shield.

1% of men rape. 95% of modern women are civilization destroying whores. Sorry to the 5% who get caught in the cross fire.

He's talking about the book the Scarlet Letter

because arab homelands are filled with arabs? No one would want to live there

I was born here, so no i cant go back, i dont even speak the language, stop thinking we are all the same, we are individuals, im not responsible for other peoples actions, and just so you know there are arab christians and jews as well as muslims. Thanks.
Peace

>white women have lowest STD rates
>white women are least likely to racemix but a large margin
>white women have lowest out of wedlock births

why won't any white women have sex with me? must be because they are filthy fucking racemixing whores!

>Now just imagine what conservative women feel when they see you doing the exact same thing with their gender on here.
imagination is degenerate and therefore this thread is haram

Actually if it wasnt turned to shit from the invading zionists and americans, all the arabs would stay.

>expects every woman to give every low quality Joe Schmoe a chance
>woman instead had high standards to preserve delicate and valuable biology

fucking whores won't have sex with me!

>invading zionists in lebanon, iran, jordan, egypt

the problem is they spend their 20s fucking chad and then have terrible choices and retarded kids in their late 30s. Everyone is happy that women are so selective

Fuck off, roastie.

Married and have a daughter.
I have no issue with women.

I disagree with the modern interpretation of feminism and the lefts continued assault on family values to destroy the western family unit.
>Love my wife and 2 kids
>By misguided actions you are destroying other's chance for that stability and happiness which will continue the decay of society.

Lebanese civil war, 2006 invasion etc

Iran isnt arab, they are a different race.

Egypt has had battles wiith israel
Please read

I don't hate women at all.
I do care about the well-being of the fairer sex, and that's why I agree with certain traditionalist views.
Women shouldn't be drafted, women shouldn't be forced to fight, a woman shouldn't burden herself with being in an office or wage-work environment 50+ hours a week. But that means women shouldn't have the right to vote, birth control should be illegal, etc etc.
It's not because I hate women, but because I want them to be cared for by someone who loves them, not some soulless element like a ZOG who will only use them.

>I didn't let it poisen me against men as a group.

False equivalency. Men don’t need women for anything other than a hole to jizz in, women need men for status, protection, direction, etc. You didn’t swear off men because you’re in no position to.

No one hates women.

reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/8jn51w/news_for_terps_amazingly_women_dont_find_being/

>1% of men rape.
It's a lot more than that. Although there are also far more false accusations than feminists will ever admit. 13% of the US population is googles for starters.
Obviously fake, they didn't even spell patriarchy correctly.
Remember that Jow Forums is largely about trolling and exaggerates their actual views for the lulz. However, Jow Forums is mostly right about most things, including pic related and the other stuff that has been posted in this thread. Recognizing biological differences and the effects they have doesn't mean hating women.

Attached: de7bff13-5f61-4fad-a3a9-b55ce7ef3cda.png (1387x1600, 1.45M)

These are perfectly legal, right? USA?

Attached: 13472952085949503968368096.jpg (750x996, 138K)

13%?

>In its 2012 survey, the Pentagon said 6 percent of military women — or 12,000 — were victims of unwanted sexual contact, which is abusive contact that includes rape.

Frustration =/= hate

Can you faggots go back to your faggot site?

Jow Forums doesn't hate women, just white women. Funny, huh?

Only degenerate women. Sadly white tend to be the most degenerate.

>women hatred does disservice to white nationalism and conservatism in general
Yeah it's because we are still too nice not to ship you to fucking africa or sweden to get raped by packs of wild niggers but unfortunately with each passing year and seeing how your average woman behaves it seems that might be the only way for you to learn the truth. Also, as soon as we take away the right of women to vote, you won't matter as much for white nationalism or conservatism - things will be done by men where they were always done by men, until then I suggest you contribute to CRISPR technology so that we can actually biologically unfuck females from their shit wiring to make them into proper humans again.

Don't hate men, hate (((nature))) who fucked you up in the first place.

Jow Forums does not hate women.
Jow Forums hates only trashy coalburner feminists.

Are those even women?

Attached: 48079258.jpg (786x524, 71K)

Won't take women seriously in a political sense until they start killing feminists. For as much as I hate mudshits, at least mudshit women help their men kill infidels. What do our women do? They fucking rat us out.

Not this fishy

Attached: Untitled.jpg (326x326, 18K)

>constant women hatred that is evident on Jow Forums
I think most of those threads are shills.

Women are property, feelings of anything towards them is childish.

Exactly. It's just the roastie/white women

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/8jor3b/man_tries_to_win_his_wifes_love_by_giving_her/

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/8jjuqc/awalt_example_bluepill_gymbro_tries_to/

Attached: 1392749579075430757435768.jpg (768x1024, 151K)

tits or btfo.

Hating women makes it easier to get laid.

Sex bots and the shit are some of the worst forms of degeneracy pushed on this board.

As for OP's point, I don't know the ball is rolling on this one. It is just another front in the war against degeneracy. Jow Forums has its female allies.

I wish there were Asian qts in my country...

Attached: 1523340178253.jpg (477x691, 66K)

They aren't. They simply are reflections of the society and era they live in. They have no proper opinions nor thoughts about anything related to politics.