When a nigger prefers to a White Man as a ''cracker''...

When a nigger prefers to a White Man as a ''cracker'', which part of the White Man's existence is the negro trying to harm?

Attached: nig.png (1152x648, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjCdB5p2v0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No idea, Slope

Attached: f92762807608077562b457b99392f8f044844b63.jpg (600x730, 32K)

>cracker
as in a whipper, the crack of a whip
they just insult themselves

You must understand everything the negroid does, he does shitty.
>We call 'em: watermelon lipsmacking niggers.
>They call us: crackers.
It sterms from food-snobs, "watermelon, chicken and popcorn is for poor people."
Niggers just aren't creative.

Another thing, if the white man suddenly were black, and the black suddenly a white. Do you think it would take many years before "nigger" is basically just a clinical description of ourselves and "white" would be deemed racist and hurtful.

Words doesn't hurt anyone, the truth does.

Easy.

wow nice, i never thought about it like that.

This. Too stupid to know their insults reaffirm our status as alpha.
Another one:
Honkys. When a white man wants a piece of black pussy, all he has to do is pull up and honk, and every Sheboon in the ghetto would leave their nigger's side to get a shot at the white man's cock. Not exactly an insult reminding me I can take your 'boon without even speaking; just pull up and honk.
Niggers are terribly out of place within civilization. Their synapses fire differently than humans.

In all fairness, they brought the watermelon with them from Africa. For that, I thank them.
But that fuckin' banjo....i'd just as soon they'd have tossed that damn thing overboard on the trip. Niggers are a wash. We got watermelons out of the deal, but we were cursed with banjo music at the same time.

They call us crackers because white slave owners used to whip black slaves. The crack of the whip.

>wh*Te
>man

No such thing. wh*Tes are bunch of sissies.

Attached: BLACK vs wh*Te.jpg (1500x990, 300K)

The part when he was picking up cotton in the field and white people cracked the whip on their nigger face

The present part.

The same part that hurts a dindu when you call them a nigger. That part doesn’t exist except maybe the feefees

Wew

Didn't know Turks were negroes ah fuck.

Same when the English get called limeys for curing scurvy or POMS by the descendants of our criminals, for making them wear "prisoner of mother England" on their backs. It's hard to make fun of your superiors.

But what else would hipsters play? Oh right, acordians...

Attached: A9ED4013-7209-41F8-8E3A-C3977BA87D3C.jpg (304x166, 11K)

It's just a guitar with the bottom string moved to the top calm down.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjCdB5p2v0Y
what?

Well the "cracker" refers to the cracking of the whip of a slave master so I take it as a compliment. They are so fucking low iq retarded that they don't even have the sense to look at where it came from.

>lets just place this 19 year old skinny white kid just wrapping up puberty next to a 40 year year old nigger who is still in high school.

manipulate perspective much, moische?

Attached: 1524607605761.jpg (486x310, 48K)

dumb phoneposter

KARA BOGA
*HOPS ON THE TABLE*
WHITE BOIS CAN'T JUMP THAT HIGH
*TAKES A DUMP*
HERE'S YOUR FOOD FOR TODAY

Fuck you faggot, banjos are dope.

White man? Cracker? He's just too uneducated to say "matzah." Blacks hate us Jews, and Jews aren't white.

sage.

Learn English faggot

I'm not sure if these posters are being sarcastic or are simply the usual Jow Forumstards spouting some nonsense out of stupidity and ignorance or simply as a failed attempt to appear edgy. However, 'cracker' is a derivative of 'corn-cracker'. It is a term of derision that was created by the white elites of days past that was intended to insult the poor whites who could not afford ground wheat and had to eat cracked corn. The term was adopted by some blacks who were able to acquire some wealth and by those who were simply hateful racists. This is akin to the whites who use the term 'nigger' to describe every black person (regardless of whether they deserve it or not). There you go.

Pure conjecture attempting to pass itself off as fact

No, this was explained to me by my grandfather when I was a boy. Also, I have seen the term used in books from that time. Have you ever read a book? Sorry to burst your bubble on the 'whip-cracking' thing, but you guys are retarded if you think that a slave (or ex-slave) would create an insulting name from a such an undoubtedly hated and feared (and powerful) person such as this. The reference to Saltine crackers is equally ridiculous.

spotted the nigger. banjos are the best stringed instrument.