Reminder that Harry is James Hewitts Love Child

Hey /pol, Just a reminder that Harry is not from the Hapsburg-Coburg line as is illegitimate.
He was always James Hewitts love child This whole diversity shit is all for show.
Fuck the Royals.

Attached: BoT3UGeIIAESR7z.jpg large.jpg (650x366, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/inquest-death-kevin-bunny-crehan-1201776
independent.ie/irish-news/was-goldsmith-really-princess-dianas-father-lets-hope-so-26224028.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His nickname at Eton was "Hewitt", boys can be very cruel

Attached: 76765576.jpg (1059x893, 96K)

Lets just hope he didnt have to 'tame' the Eton pig.

Shameless self bump for gingers.

Isn't there a documentary coming out basically positing that question?

kek it's obvious his whore mother cheated

Attached: ad_155471405.jpg (748x611, 50K)

>Just a reminder that Harry is not from the Hapsburg-Coburg line
You mean Saxe-Coburg.

No idea. It was always fairly common knowledge I thought.

One son is bald and shows all the genetic markers of an inbred Hapsburg Coburg cunt.
The other was a Ginger Nazi Larper. Someone tried to post photos showing Harrys likeness to Charles but check every male like Charles or Edward for what a "windsor" looked like.

Sorry Geman bro I just woke up. You are right if you are going to try and post about lineage I might as well try get it right Saxe Gotha Coburg cunts.

The British monarchy is a shell of its former self. I hope you bongs realize how much of a joke you are. Even the pope is using democracy. Fuck you backwards rétards

We are all subjects of the queen and she is above the law. We realise the joke we are.
I dont believe the retarded American dynasties are much better. Bush Clinton Bush Obama and tried for another Clinton. Come on and dont try superiority you are as cucked as us.

She cheated with half of London including the England Rugby captain, even Auberon Waugh (pic related) said he packed a condom when she invited him to lunch

Attached: auberon.jpg (564x423, 29K)

>Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama
>conveniently leaves out Trump

It can be argued that he's "new boss same as the old boss" but don't pretend there aren't strides being taken to change the perceived status quo.

You can tell this guy secretly has a horse cock.

>Auberon Waugh
Interesting Biography didnt know about this guy.

God's plan. Good work user

As soon as Trump was elected /ptg/ started talking about which family member should succeed him in 2024, and I'm not sure they were joking

Harry is a bastard.

I memed trump as hard as anyone. I left him out as the powers that be wanted Clinton bad. Wont be long before you try and get the Obama spawn to be your new leaders.

No he isn't. What people do not understand is there are only about 14 different looks for bongs with mixtures of them together. You will constantly see people who look similar and yet they claim no familial relation. Pasty, potato-fed and inbred as hell.

someone needs to make a documentary about how many men she slept with

Attached: Diana_InHerOwnWords_10-2000x1358.jpg (2000x1358, 381K)

The thing is, Harry looks like both Hewitt and Prince Charles.

Attached: wut.png (5000x5000, 412K)

Yes he is. He is not bald anaemic and inbred like most Windsors. He is Hewitts and we all know it, It just adds some extra spice to the whole race mixing/diana's death.

kek

damn those clothes look so comfy

He is the funniest English writer of the 70s, if you can pick up any of his diaries or collected essays they're hilarious, he's a true reactionary

So was William the Conqueror

Very true. -1 to diplomacy.

/ptg/ and Jow Forums are a minority of a minority, no sane person will vote for Ivanka if she continues to be a zionist pro-immigrant shill for example.

You are right that the powers that be wanted the Clinton dynasty to continue, but I leave room for doubt where Trump is concerned because he may very well be part of the plan; a shift in strategy seeing the rise of the conservative in the nation, they would want to get ahead of it to cool it back down by placing a figure we could get behind. As for Obama spawn, I really don't think the American people will be guilted into voting for a black person as President just because they are black again (again).

Lol

wow, Diana was a total pig

easier to make a documentary about how many people she didnt sleep with.

Intresding

Attached: 1385065247684.gif (384x216, 271K)

I agree. The close set eyes are like Charles.

The UK has been under Jewish rule for a couple hundred years. The UK was the largest financial and military arm of the Illuminati until they decided to make the US its primary proxy. The UK's legal affairs and mainstream media (((state propaganda, BBC))) have been owned by International Jewry. The UK never had a Constitution that vested power in "the people" and your parliamentary system is detrimental to any possibility of enacting laws in support of the people seeking nationalism and liberty. If Brexit doesn't go through, all hope will be gone.

The UK is fucked. The US is fucked but the size and legal structure (for now) and divide of states allows several opportunities for reformation and regrouping before it's too late vs globalism/NWO.

Attached: jews labour uk mass migration.jpg (2456x1672, 1.01M)

Attached: jews uk blair.png (948x1832, 113K)

Attached: rothschilds nwo bank of england uk illuminati.jpg (360x525, 52K)

Attached: jews bbc cohen.jpg (671x739, 233K)

>The UK has been under Jewish rule for a couple hundred years
Sadly true, the Royal Navy and the Army acted as hired muscle for the Jews from at least as far back as the Opium Wars (Sassoon) and the Boer War (Oppenheimer), not even considering the wars of the twentieth century. It's like we've got a secret history that they don't tell us at school.

Attached: uk tweet speech crime.png (1210x1475, 672K)

Attached: uk spot difference.png (750x661, 447K)

Attached: uk spot difference islam bacon.jpg (888x861, 142K)

If Gary Lineker was sacked from Match of the Day for being white I don't think my sides would ever recover

Attached: uk spot difference speech white genocide.jpg (1471x1087, 404K)

Reminder that there has still been no inquest into the death of Kevin Crehan
bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/inquest-death-kevin-bunny-crehan-1201776
>Police said they were not treating the death of Crehan as suspicious.

>It's like we've got a secret history that they don't tell us at school.
I'd wager only 1 out of 100,000 Brits know their actual history. It's just like they say. History is written by the winners. Control the finance to control the laws and media. Control the media to control the minds.

Attached: uk white genocide jews islam speech.png (652x873, 392K)

Ears are not the same. Learn basic human genetics you idiot

No one cares.

This is what I used to think but Harry, for first time, in your pic, reminds me of Prince Philip.
>maybe that theory about women fucking multiple men and retaining all that combined DNA is correct.

He looks like price Philip more IMO and I’m no royalist.

U niggas now just accept it.

Attached: 1526459263524.webm (848x480, 1.05M)

Wtf she fucked that guy?????

Like us :(

All women want the Big Bald Cock

Attacking FELLOW WHITES for their WHITENESS is all part of the game.

Attached: uk jews green party white genocide.png (722x894, 568K)

Gary Lineker is the biggest virtue-signalling SJW cuck imaginable, it would be poetic justice at its finest if they sacked him and replaced him with a nigger

you are wrong dude

Also that pic related isn't real, sadly I can't say the same for the others

These two pics is all you gotta know of Britannia el Grande.
Along the newcomer mutt's feet.

Attached: Meghan-Markle-Feet-3110119.jpg (1996x3000, 818K)

Yeah that fucking confirmed it by 90%

That web.
Wtf?

Collateral damage is part of the process of white genocide though so they don't care. But it's still entertaining when snakes eat their own.

Attached: jews white genocide blm antifa bernie.jpg (539x868, 67K)

Literally the absolute statement for customer service review.

I just tweeted this to him.
How many people do you think I can trigger?

Attached: thndrhntjntd.png (884x713, 801K)

Thanks. The other articles are real. It's an increasingly problem that many articles are real and then removed later. Some are for fake or for comedy, yet when you look into into facts, it represents sad truth of their intent and political leanings.

Attached: uk jews speech.jpg (638x1600, 407K)

who is the guy on the right?

I think you have to be literally autistic with face blindness to think they look similar beyond both being white and having ginger hair.
He looks more like Charles than his brother does, and ginger hair runs in the Royal family.

Attached: Prince-of-Wales.jpg (615x409, 48K)

shit goes all the way back to 1066 and even further, The romans were funded by someone when they attacked Britain.

That's because he probably dosent even excist? its a press magic trick to stir up divide and rule tactics, while you are enraged by muslim rape gang storys the real culprits of the misery are living the high life.

Ok ok ok i GET IT now.
THIS makes sense.
The ginger prince is actually a bastard love child ,so rather than admitting that he's being forced to marry an abomination so that in the event his brother dies the Bongs woyld NEVER allow the Black princess to become queen , whereas a white wife would complicate things.
Makes perfect sense now

agreed
the hewitt mean is weak

meme
(fucking autocorrect!)

Harry is Mark Steyn's love child

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 18K)

Attached: 1490589292532.jpg (720x480, 47K)

They dont share the same eyes, forehead, nose chin or ears esp if you compare them at a similar age, you really do need to try better with your trolling, or lay off the smack. If it were my wife, i'd have bumped her off too.

.t human impaired sped.
No wonder autists are prone to violent outbursts, you can't read faces, intent or body language at all.

>muh royal gossip
>up next, days of our lives
BOOMERS DIE TODAY!!!!!

Diana and Charles were both seeing other people, this isn't something the royal family has tried to hide.

Diana's Jewish-aristocrat lineage has redheads and so does (((Windsor))). Nobility of the NWO takes bloodlines seriously. They're apparently not overly concerned over Harry's bloodline, unless there's something secret about Markle's roots, and that speaks for itself. A bigger story is the Rothschild-Goldsmith-Windsor-Spencer-Kydd-etc. noble breeding over the years. Sir James Goldsmith is definitely Diana's father.

Attached: sir james goldsmith, daughter jemima (sister of princess diana).jpg (279x359, 31K)

Rollin' for sand monarchy in britain by 2030

What a shittt footfu

Attached: tenor (4).gif (400x224, 1.21M)

If William dies then it's his 2 sons who are next, then his daughter.

She looks like Britney Spears kek

No doubt, look at the nose.

Harry has the same beady close eyes, mouth shape, and ears as Charles. As much as I like a good conspiracy theory, I don't think we have anything here, sadly.

Why would Harry cut off his sideburns in the right picture?

Attached: eec5b12802bb58bafc4c531e74b3da69.jpg (626x626, 65K)

All anglos look the same to me

Can't wait for Will and Kate to have a tragic car accident with all of their children on board.
The King is dead, long live the Kang.

Muttkle doesn't have the right to the throne, as she is not of the British lineage; it's the same reason Philip wasn't king.

Or he's Bryan Adams' son.
There is no doubt Bryan and Diana had a long standing affair. It's as well known as her other dalliances. And just like with Hewwitt pictures can be put side by side that show Harry and Bryan appearing as similar as in the Hewwitt shots and when they open their mouths or you compare their eyes even morw similar than with Hewwitt. Check out the pre dental qotk shots of Harry and see for yourself he and Bryan have identical tooth spacing. Does that mean he's the dad? No.
One thing we can say is Charles blood isnt in Harry so they do not give a fuck that he has to marry a nog in a giant diversity virtue signal as Harry and his kids will never hold any power.
OP, who is a supreme faglord, called me a shill last thread and will call me a shill now (he won't say who I'm shilling for though. why not?)
Ultimately this is a slide thread though. Fucking of course its a shit show fake diversity and fugg the royals. But how many threads a day do we need about this obvious point is obvious? I mean Diana was a literal nympo whore. This isn't news.

Attached: BryanAdams-HarryWindsor.jpg (1304x1534, 177K)

Thats not how it works retard, theoretically she can be Queen if half a dozen people in front of her die and her Husband is made King, she just wont ever be Queen regnant or equal ranking to a King like Elizabeth as it passes to the next blood relative usually the son, or brother etc.

earlobe comparison of the two?

>1.5m a year

Holy shit. Ant McPartlin in supposed on like 4 times that amount at ITV. Is there any aspect in which Gary isnt cucked?

Attached: 1524699719613.gif (320x418, 500K)

babbys daddy
was one of diana's bodyguards

Nope, daughter comes before the second son, got changed a few years back.

That's so fucking big head

The picture shows Goldsmith's daughter Jemima to note the resemblance to Diana. Different mothers, same father. James had an affair with Diana's mother Frances Kydd. That's Goldsmith of Frank Goldschmidt of Adolphe Goldschmidt of the Jewish-German banking dynasty, partners and relational with the Rothschilds, serving the NWO Order/Brotherhood.

independent.ie/irish-news/was-goldsmith-really-princess-dianas-father-lets-hope-so-26224028.html
>That relationship is usually dated to some time after Diana's birth, which was a neat way to spare the feelings of all concerned (this is how Paula Yates's mother hid the fact that Hughie Green was Paula's father and coincidentally, it also took 40 years for the truth of that paternity to surface).

Why was William pressured to marry Kate Goldsmith Middleton, you might ask. Kate's mother is Carole Elizabeth Goldsmith, daughter of Ronald Goldsmith, son of Edith Eliza Chandler Goldsmith and Stephen Charles Goldsmith.

>pic related should say Lady Diana Goldsmith* to get the bigger picture
Two separate Goldsmith lines converging as far as I can tell but I haven't researched their family trees.

Attached: william kate goldsmith.jpg (634x626, 125K)

Harry looks more like Charles than his brother

muh red hair

Wow those toes are a major turn off. I would make her wear boots every time we do it.

missing the point
we know she was a ho this isn't news
we know harry isn't a "windsor"
we don't need to know if it was stuntcock a or stuntcock b
sage