Atheists are all dogs, there's not a single good one, they're all arrogant subhuman trash and wicked...

Atheists are all dogs, there's not a single good one, they're all arrogant subhuman trash and wicked, on top of being stupid and mentally inept. Discuss.

Attached: cool.png (1152x648, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uKJA0kSPAYI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthazar_(Magus)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_evolution#Evolution_in_Catholic_schools
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
independent.co.uk/life-style/atheists-dying-out-contraception-claims-study-a7626846.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hail satan

This statement is supported by an overwhelmingly copious amount of data

Cristcuck butthurt is so good

Attached: 1518909975649.jpg (1200x1520, 281K)

I can't, because you haven't defined your terms. What is a "dog?" What is "good?" What is "wicked?" What is "subhuman trash?"

Brainlet stupid fucking atheist trash who will always be controlled and deceived by the Satanic Jew.

youtu.be/uKJA0kSPAYI

Heil Hitchens.
Fuck God.

i want jesus to cum inside me

Attached: brainletim.png (733x464, 59K)

not true
have many good atheist friends
but they don't see how wrong they are

Attached: 1490912309981.gif (640x640, 163K)

Not an answer. All I asked you was to define your terms. I may well agree with you.

2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Attached: Corinthian coin.jpg (1280x639, 125K)

>God exists

Well that's a cute little theory, but where's the evidence?

Surely you wouldn't call atheists arrogant for not accepting a hypothesis with zero evidence.

Attached: 630334_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 349K)

Why can't you define these terms on your own? Are you stupid? Go read a dictionary you dumb fuck.

I prefer malachi 2:3, personally.

Pascal's wager can suck my cock.
If there is a heaven, enjoy it you cunt.
You'll be in good company with nigger baptists and God's chosen people, the kikes.

>are all dogs
This is how you spot a mudslime.

Ok, well I know plenty of atheists that aren't 4 legged animals that only bark as a verbal form of communication. So I guess you're wrong.

Only retards and mutts believe in god

Actually I'm a Nazi, so was Jesus.

jesus was nice to everyone
and i have a cooler coin

Attached: 2000years.jpg (2448x3264, 2.12M)

Revelation 22:15
Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

God hates niggers.

That doesn't define dogs, either. Unless, of course, you're talking about the 4 legged creatures that bark as their primary form of communication.

As to the rest of that list, you can feasibly be an atheist without being a sorcery, immoral, a murderer, an idolater, or someone who loves and practices lying.

no he doesn't
wasn't melkior a black kang?

Attached: deusvult.jpg (460x299, 15K)

Glad i can trigger you.

Beta moralfag bitch.
Hows about you go rub your cock to fuentes and tead your fairy tail book .

You gullable cunt.
Next you will believe in santa and the easter bunny.

Fuck off with your desert books

>And then Jews and Islam take all the land.
I guess.

No, mutts like yourself don't believe in God because there is no divine spark in them.

Jesus was a kike. Self-proclaimed king of them, to be more accurate.

Who?

Jesus is the king of all humanity and the universe. He is royalty.

>US calling Switzerland a mutt.
?

The day of the rope atheist will be the front of the line next to the degeneracy they bring racemixing, gays, trannies, beastiality, pedos.

Never mind. Just looked up their demographics. 25% foreign. Carry on.

Listen your ignorance is does not equate to others intelligence. You need to learn the difference.

No I’m not. What an asshole thing to say. You don’t even know me.

my bad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthazar_(Magus)

you're not a christian

>The Gospels of the New Testament in The Bible do not give the names of the Magi (or even how many there were)

That's cute. You don't have an argument so you resort to violent fantasy. How does it feel to be so impotent? Maybe you should pray to Jesus to make you less of a coward.

Attached: _62155072_richard_dawkins_elvis_green_014848322.jpg (412x549, 29K)

>(you)

Attached: 1526458024520.jpg (780x675, 54K)

Lemme see. Wicked. Well, you have 24/7 monitoring of not just your actions, but also your thoughts. You don't think that's wicked. If you followed any of the books to the letter, you would have killed your wife or children long ago for any number of transgressions.

I dunno. Maybe atheism is worth a try.

Fucking dumb ass lol. Also the Magi were a religious faction of Persians, not Arabs.

>If it isn't in the bible it doesn't exist.

seeThat account is clearly false and a made up tradition.

>he didnt even knew who i was refering to
>somehow he is an expert now
hahaha

you've been outed

Attached: shalom.jpg (356x381, 39K)

>a made up tradition
Like religion, you mean?

>defending atheists
>citing a non-biblical source as if it's biblical canon to support your shitskin beliefs
>calls me a kike to discredit me when you get btfo
You're the kike

no, like evolution.

>evolution is a tradition
t brainlet

Attached: 1525196664453.png (500x627, 187K)

you are a dumbass, and a hateful person
jesus would be sorry for you
maybe it is normal in judaism to hate but not in christianity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_evolution#Evolution_in_Catholic_schools

religion is literally genetic. you have strong religious genes. atheists do not

you can't agree because you're biologically unable to convinced by the other side. those who convert between religion and atheism were even biologically likely to do so

proven by twin studies where twins raised apart have the same level of religiosity, even though they might follow different religions

They're still able to ascend to agnosticism, so there's hope.

Are you an atheist or religious?

I'm not atheist but still better than the (((abrahamic))) religions

Attached: image.jpg (885x808, 220K)

Based pagan.

Well...

While there's no evidence god exists there's no evidence he doesn't exist either

Jesus was a Jew

>All evidence for God being real is man made.
>Therefore God is a man made phenomenon.

>atheist bring
>degeneracy
That degeneracy is brought by Jews. Atheism is too but it gets pretty (((suspicious))) when someone doesn't name the Jew

Atheist don't hide their vices and foul acts behind some god or jesus or other myth. They accept reality. No easy escape like "killing in the name of", or karma shit like "I can rape her since I've done a lot of good this year". Fucking religions never learn.

This. Jews are just another shit religion and need to go away with the rest.

List of Pro-White Atheists and Agnostics:
Alex Linder
Ben Klassen
Craig Cobb
Dr. Kevin MacDonald
Dr. William Luther Pierce
Matt Hale
Revilo Oliver
Tom Metzger
William Gayley Simpson
George Lincoln Rockwell
Chris Cantwell
Mike Enoch
Anatoly Karlin

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

There's debate on youtube between David Berlinski and Christopher Hitchens, and yea Hitchens is on death's door, but its awful. Atheism is total nonsense. Listen to the arguments being made by Hitchens, these are supposed to be the smartest people alive? Seeing how weak the scientism/atheism argument really is was a major redpill for me.

Ironically re pic, in classical Latin it would be 'day-us wult', as V was used as a U and W sound, the roman church pronounced V's as an Italian would and fucked it all up.

Attached: 1520943064801.png (1278x805, 288K)

its not that, I'm okay with that. Its having 100% certainty of the opposite while also having 0 evidence yourself. What is particularly awful is that you're the side that is supposed to only be informed from empirical data, yet here you are, claiming to know how the universe was made with no evidence your self. Its totally contradictory.

saved

Pierce was a panentheist

Lying about the sermon on the mount? Care to explain? No hate just curious

Monotheists are all pigs, there's not a single good one, they're all arrogant inhuman trash, totally wasted of own opinion. They cannot even imagine to say a shit against their saint books from the desert.

Mfw 80% of foreigners in Switzerland are europeans

Attached: 1525526246151.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Atheists dont have children. Atheism,faggotry, etc will die out in one generation

independent.co.uk/life-style/atheists-dying-out-contraception-claims-study-a7626846.html

I think the real joke is you shit on atheism like it's a threat but keep importing Muslims and letting them run you over.