I just saw deadpool 2

I just saw deadpool 2
it is amazingly anti right
the ending shows a poo driving a cab of peace over the villain
which is a radical christian pedophile whiteman
doing this saves the day
he is teamed up with a lesbian couple and a black woman that got race change from the comics
the only other member in his team that is white is constantly called a racist
i didn't believe the Jow Forums memes but movies are unwatchable if you are anything but the left

Attached: deadmobile-1521810134.jpg (780x437, 44K)

I'm honestly not surprised after pic related. I actually was going to see it this weekend because I have nothing going on but nahhhh.

Attached: fdafsd.png (768x433, 546K)

>paying for movies
>financing Jews in Hollywoood

not even once

last time I paid for a movie was 5 years ago, and I regret ever doing it

>i paid

This desu

I thought it was alright, worth spending the evening watching as opposed to the usual Jow Forums shittery.

They want to own him because they know that he appeals to us.

>he appeals to us
You have to be 18+ to post here.

Attached: 1523669467314.jpg (600x1000, 124K)

Vigilantism is effectively Social Justice

>not paying for anything
>act surprised when SJWs and women who pay ruin everything

>Vigilantism is effectively Social Justice

How many errors can one make with five words?

What is Social Justice? Define it exactly then what is vigilantism in this context and how exactly vigilantism = Social Justice

Explain. Or shut the fuck up and kill your self.

>all movies made by jews
>user doesn't give them his money because they push an anti-white agenda
>lowest common denominator sheep continue eating it all up
user made the only right decision in this situation.

Attached: 1523883300914.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>tards
>disability discrimination
Fucking liberal bigots REEEE

more like shitstool poo LOL

Attached: 1486664702356.png (321x185, 78K)

It's a nonsense position. Piracy has been going on for a very long time, now it's just down to people trying to invent an ideological reason for it. I'd be more sympathetic to these arguments if I actually saw these lying assholes attempting to crowdsource movies or other forms of entertainment that promote white interests, but you never see it happening.

>I actually was going to see it this weekend

> dumbo thinks something isn‘t fair
> dumbo sad
> dumbo must enact social justice on his own by crying and be an overall faggot
Its not so difficult fingol.

Not really, Deadpool is typical Marvel trash.

The only remotely Jow Forums capeshit is Batman.
>rich
>white
>fights corruption in his city
That being said, im sure theyll make him a tranny soon or something. Its American media.

deadpool sucks u retard. its litterally bad santa tier with some wolverine shit thrown in
the whole cast probably has been fisted by executives

Attached: 1496017014530.png (1236x1246, 908K)

>don't like jewish movies?
>start making your own!
>don't like jewish bankers manipulating the economy?
>start your own bank!
>don't like that your neighborhood is full of niggers?
>go into bumfuck nowhere and build your house there!
Man, you mongrels really are retarded if they think that anyone can break the kike monopoly on the media or other spheres of influence through good old fashioned competition.

Attached: 1523668091991.jpg (577x534, 94K)

>he doesn't torrent movies
More like land of the jews instead of the free.

I knew you swiss people are smart. :)

>one of these things is not like the others
Movies and vidya haven't competed for limited theaters or store space in decades. Everything can be distributed online. Weak and lame excuse is fucking weak and lame.

they made domino a nig

what did you expect

Am I suppose to be shocked? FFS the first movie showing him jerking it to a MLP doll. Of course it's going to be pandering to weirdo progressives.

>the ending shows a poo driving a cab of peace over the villain which is a radical christian pedophile whiteman
>villain which is a radical christian pedophile
>runs over villain which is a pedophile

Well, now I have to see this in theater and give it money.

Attached: 1522597574411.jpg (805x1006, 295K)

Nobody cares. Keep whining.

They never show any pedo actions
This is just what they call them as they gun down every Christian caretaker in the orphanage

Yes user, I'm sure if you make your amateur movies on a budget of a few thousand dollars at most and upload them online, eventually you'll be able to compete with jew blockbusters that can afford to spend millions on advertising and rake in billions in the box office. How many indie shovelware companies have made it big? Is EA that's an notoriously shit company going to go under any time soon?
Euthanize yourself, retard.

Attached: 1523404678241.png (842x709, 415K)

Thats because you're a braindead retard that lives in an islamic police state

Domino is a black with an afro. Of course there’s an SJW agenda.

Shit is weird though, because i remember a time when you could have black actors (or blacktors as i like to call them) in leading roles and it wasn’t part of some gay ass social movement.

Like say what you want about the Blade movies with Wesley Snipes, but could you imagine them made now?? He'd have a huge afro and be fighting Nazi Dracula or some shit. And like, remember when Will Smith was in his prime? No one was talking about how he was black, just that he was funny and great for summer blockbuster movies.

Shit sucks.

probably the best capeshit movie since the dark knight
you guys are so easily triggered

>accuse your opponent of what you yourself are doing
t. but-da-jews-are-making-me-pirate-and-commit-other-crimes Whiner

>implying such an offering would be competing in the same market.
A blatantly and unapologetically pro-white movie hasn't been done in such a long time that no one can estimate what its market value would be, but acting as if it's going to be competing against some shitty dieversity flick is a retarded supposition. It will be competing in a market that doesn't really exist; same with vidya.

I've seen Hacksaw Ridge in theaters.

Is that why the game Ethnic Cleansing a huge cult classic? Because there are no other games out there that are specifically about the white agenda of killing niggers and jews? You are baiting me here, right? You're not actually this retarded?

>he was funny and great for summer blockbuster movies
oh man I miss eddie murphy and richard pryor

Ethnic Cleansing was an amateur effort with very limited gameplay and no real story. There is more to White Nationalism or NatSoc than a fantasy about going around killing niggers and kikes. In today's environment, it would be enough simply to produce a movie that features an all white cast.

Paul the apostle of Christ is great too.

Can’t wait for Ressurrection.

Mel is the goat indeed

Fuk all the kikes

why does Disney ruin everything deadpool has always been rightwing now he is a sjw faggot

>deadpool makes fun of just how sensitive people are on these issues
>specifically aimed at people that call everything racist
>Jow Forums hears the word "white" and throws a fit
laughable

Whats laughable is the idea of a grown male spending time and energy defending a kids comic book character
grow up

DP isn't Disney you fucking retard.
I'm still seeing the movie, nice try though OP.
bait bait bait
Reported for not being Jow Forums related

>discussion about a movie
>lmao you're actually talking about the movie XD
good job aussie keep this up and people might mistake you for an oldfag instead of a reddit reject

yeah cry more about being called the mental midget that you are for liking this kind of bullshit

terroni BTFO

What do you expect from a movie that was plugged on Colbert and every other MSM outlet?

I'm not the triggered bitch throwing a fit because they said a no-no word on a movie here sweetie ;)

translation: Im a mental midget that likes capeshit faggotry

>no punctuation whatsoever

Stay in school, kiddo

The original director quit mid project.
Fox who is making the movie, is in negotiations to sell to Disney.
Do math

Marvel is full-on SJW now, what else did you expect? its all political propaganda garbage
boycott this shit

and thats why its actually illegal

>he whole cast probably has been fisted by executives

Attached: XIsk6vc.gif (180x224, 480K)

>you'll be able to compete with jew blockbusters
Just how many people watch PewDiePie's videos, again?

Right? Exactly. Those were the days

>GUYS, IS DEADPOOL RIGHT-WING?!
wow...what an asshole.

Attached: 1518536128572.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

ok.. I dont watch capeshit
at least not for money. if you pay for your propaganda you're a good goy

Didn't learn your lesson after the first one I see?
The first one was degenerate enough from the descriptions alone that no redpilled person would have went to see it. There are overt references to anal sex in it, and I refused to take my 12 year old son to see this filth.
First, medicinal wine from a teaspoon
Then beer from a bottle.

>give the jews money or else they wont listen to you
>implying not giving money to people isn't more persuasive

you're fucking retarded, holy shit. like actually drooling retard dumb, I would support post birth abortion if it means putting you in an early grave ,brainlet.

> he fights the Jewish conspiracy by downloading Marvel movies.
this war is so intense, some dont even know its happening.

Attached: fr55.jpg (300x199, 11K)

if you're on Jow Forums and you get fooled by marvel propaganda you're beyond saving already. I can watch propaganda and not become a liberal faggot, how fucking weak willed are you

what is wrong with his ear?

DP is not under Marvel currently. This is done by Fox.

Its a kids movie and my kids have expressed zero interest.

imagine watching movies for entertainment and not ripping on every single political issue they portray

>i dont pay for my poison, i steal it.

Its mind poison, not buying it doesnt change what it is.

>imagine just blindly consuming media without realize the degeneracy they are pumping through your minds.

infinity war is better wiped out most of the black heroes, so wont be in the next one. Thanos called fake heimdall a nigger

>consumed jew propaganda all my life
>still on Jow Forums
idk

It's the same thing that always happens. They lure you in with the first film/series with something either wholesome or just plain brilliance then they fuck you on the next one. Best thing to do is to not watch their shit on TV (giving them ratings which translates to advertising cash), pay for the cinema or pay for on-demand film/TV. Just say no. And if you insist on watching something just 123movies* it.

*doesn't work on Microsoft Edge on the Xbox anymore. Gay.

Attached: Onslow_kua.jpg (720x576, 13K)