Starbucks Facing More Racism Allegations After Latino Customer Receives Cup With ‘Beaner’ On The Label

Starbucks Facing More Racism Allegations After Latino Customer Receives Cup With ‘Beaner’ On The Label

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/05/16/la-canada-starbucks-racist-cup-beaner-label/

Attached: 2018-05-17_13-19-25.png (978x588, 482K)

S

give an inch they take a mile
same old shit

THEY WAS TALKIN ABOUT COFFEE BEANZ N SHIETT

>coffee beans will now be referred to as "indigenous undocumented crops"

Free coffee for wetbacks when?8

>implying he didn't just write it on cup with a pen because he knows he'll gain public favor and gibsmedats

Wrong
>Mexicans will always imitate what blacks get away with, but only after it works

This is hilarious because 99.5% of the people working at Starbucks are insufferable shitlibs. The Left eats itself yet again.
t. used to work at one, coworker pissed herself when she found out I was a Trump supporter.

keep coffee pure
filter out the beans

>The customer, Jose Beaner, was outraged to discover a racial slur on his Starbucks cup

this is fucking retarded.

Legally allowed to refuse someone for wearing a maga hat
aren't allowed to refuse non paying people entry to the bathroom

give me a fucking break

and maybe beaner means coffee.

My cousin is still pretty upset over it. Thank you America. He deserves millions from Starbucks for emotional distress.

Fucking hell I spit out my coffee

Looks like starcucks are getting feed shit by their own mentally deranged leftist audience they so blindly supporter in favor of vapid pr and virtue points. Lol they did it to themselves ahahhahahAHAHAHAHAH

It's actually a French wirord for unroasted beans. Beænar.

in america we call roasted beans coal burners

hi Zack

Ecce homo qui est faba.

The B word? For shame starcuckkks

Close all stores. Re-educate staff.

>deranged leftist audience

When will capitalist enterprise realize that Marxists will NEVER support them?

Zacklon B

>$10 down the drain

I got the reference

so if you're a minority in America you can get insta $$$ if you write racial slur on a cup and pretend someone from the staff did it?? that's funny

Attached: 170424_TECH_Musk-InsaneIdeas.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg (590x421, 24K)

what the fuck starbucks just wrote this on my coffee
who do i report this too?

Attached: bi.jpg (320x320, 35K)

lol i laughed. they are fucking Beaners. i bet the CEOs of major companies cannot wait for AI to be around, so they can replace these people and rake in the profits like mad.

and then their job as CEOs will be taken by AI, and all of a sudden they'll hate it like the people who don't have jobs because of it now.

¿Whatchu doin esse?

Beaner: coffee connoisseur

What's the big deal?

Attached: 2147483647.jpg (710x823, 85K)

Attached: stop-stop-theyre-already-dead.jpg (500x375, 159K)

Lol Based. We need to fuck over these leftist Corporations huge time for donating to the end of America.

Sounds like those spics need some POC coupons.

Attached: ExplosiveShitskin.gif (600x338, 1.98M)

>aren't allowed to refuse non paying people entry to the bathroom

They're allowed to, it's just that their entire business revolves around their trendy brand image, and if the slightest whiff of """racism""" sticks to them they'll be bankrupt in a year. They have absolutely no option other than to grovel at the feet of the pox and beg forgiveness, even if it means turning their stores into filthy homeless shelters.

Why is the most liberal and cucked coffee place getting targeted so hard? They have thousands of stores, there's bound to be one or two incidents but this is all played up so much as if it's company policy.

Absolutely Poland. Anything that is (((Racist))) can get lawsuits. Because Jews have controlled us ever since the 1960's to feel bad for the minorities in this country and they get special protections. This is how backwards our country is lol.

I'm loving every minute of Starbucks downfall.

It's funny how a coffee with 'beaner' is international news.

Just complain and get a new coffee beaner... if you actually didn't write it yourself which you probably did.

WTF is this even news? It doesn't even warrant a live at 5 story on local cable.

Any other corporation could shrug off this type of PR incident, or at most issue a half-ass apology. But losing lib-cred would absolutely ruin starbucks.

starbucks has already started its employee race tolerance classes
you are now obligated to go to class to teach you about your privilege if you work at starbucks
it is mandatory after the black people incident
what a weird world

Normal stores wouldn't make the headlines or they would call up the news to inform them they're being sued for defamation and demand a public apology. Starbucks needs liberals to love it.

top kek

Hitler cup name raid when?

holyshit, who is redpilling the numale baristas?

>apologizing to SJWs
>ever

gen z is entering the teenage workforce

Why is it big news every time that a non-white is offended in the US?

kek

somebody should teach them to hide their powerlevel until they get an important job

HEY PACO WHATCHA' DOIN?

Can anyone make out this alleged slur? They kept showing the cup but I can't see shit.

This.

Great question, bud.

If you don't tell the Barista your name within 15 seconds, she is legally allowed to write Beaner on the cup.

>people use it as an excuse all the time
>makes people late (I've gotta have muh coffee first!)
>most homes have an entire appliance dedicated to it
>stains the shit out of everything
>used filters smell terrible
>needs its own cup

Fuck Starbucks and fuck any coffee addicts who support this gay overrated beverage.

Would be nice to write a slur in disappearing ink and watch them chimp out

Fucking raciest when will you stop?

Attached: 1526459263524.webm (848x480, 1.05M)

>half those complaints
You sound retarded. Extremely.

>coffee addicts

Unironically this. As somebody on a diet and struggling with coffee addiction in a high-performance environment, I'm surprised why are people not talking more about this?

Coffee and sugar addictions are a plague, people need to get educated!

I couldn't take something like that and I'm not even Mexican, that starbucks would have seen the second coming of cruz

> Barista picks sharpie
> "What's your name?"

> Juan takes out cellphone
> "My parent called me Mexican rapist. Go ahead. You have to write my name"
> Starts recording

>"Jew mishears shop owner in a kite store, more at 11"

>be guy
>go work for STARKEKS
>write racial slurs on cups
>get STARKEKS sued for hundreds of millions
>walk away not giving a fuck
>another guy like you comes in
>repeat
They'll be bankrupt in no-time.

Buy your own espresso machine, goyim. What, are you not smart enough to get rich with your 200+ IQ? Did you not go to Harvard?

We Jews save so much money and use much better beans than Starbucks, even on our lawns. Fucking goyim.

Convert to Judaism today, faggots.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the bugman began to hate.

Attached: Da8gJI0UMAA4Dl6.jpg (272x272, 20K)

Fake news

Identity politics is how they've controlled the population since at least Ferguson. Instead of recognizing Trump's election as the backlash that it was, they decided they needed to triple down on the crazy instead.

Also this is what happens when you role of for liberals and shit stirring racial groups.
It's open season for gibs.

>he still hasn't changed his identity to jew

>coworker pissed herself when she found out I was a Trump supporter.
Nah, m8, she just got so moist for you it looked like that.

Takes it to the stops!!!

All these stories come down to blaming the street for the person who did something bad on it.

>Person does something bad on the internet.
>THE INTERNET IS BAD
>Person doesn't something bad in Starbucks
>STARBUCKS IS BAD
>People use bots to manipulate people on Twitter
>TWITTER HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

Absolute horse shit.

Yeah, I'm sure Starbucks intentionally hired and trained a guy to write "beaner" on a plastic cup you fucking morons.

>Writes "beaner" on cup
>The barista can't even speak English
>Happens in La Cañada

Attached: 1526297829659.jpg (1000x667, 226K)

Does this mean I get free coffee now?

Free expresso babee

It seems we have become suicide-memers.